Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

Justin

"Come in," I heard Susan's voice from within. I opened the door and walked in, being careful not to spill the small pot of coffee. I set the tray down on the table, leaning towards you as I did. You looked up from your paperwork and our eyes met.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully, the sensation of suddenly being so close to you, with no glass between us, feeling quite intimate. I could hear the subtle sounds of the fabric of your clothing as you moved and the squeak of your chair. And the color of your eyes... I stood up, suddenly aware that I had been staring at you a bit too long... but then again, you had held my gaze.

"You don't know how much I need that," you started, reaching for you wallet.

"You don't need that. I am just helping out a friend on the staff here for the con," I fibbed.

"Well thank you...,?" you replied.

"Justin," I extended my hand.

You set your hand in mine and we exchanged a quick shake, but I swear I felt a little zing...

"Ooo, warm hands," you commented, "I have been sitting too long."

"Well," I smiled, "lets see if we can get you warmed up." I tried not to smirk at the cliche. Your hands were cold after all.

I set up the coffee service closer to you and poured into the china cup. I asked your preferences for cream and sugar, and gave it a quick stir. You seemed amused as I set down a napkin with silver and then the small plate of pastries. I stood and surveyed my work. She would expect me to leave now. So how do I delay...

You reached for the plate and I saw you wince slightly. Ah! "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked.

You brought one hand to your shoulder for a moment, "No, thanks, unless you know a good masseuse."

"I, uh," I said quietly, hopefully, "am quite good with my hands. Shoulders bothering you?"

You looked up at me, like someone was offering you a life raft, "killing me is more like it."

Well," I smiled, trying not too look triumphant, "let us see what I can do. They won't miss me."

I turned and closed the door to the room, then walked around the table to stand behind you.
 
Last edited:
David

I was in awe, seriously in awe. I had done the wild thing with Keelia, including a hard fuck while you were tied down. And now, a quick shower later, you were perkily awaiting breakfast. Either I was losing my edge...
(Snort!) Or you were some sort of special ops sex ninja. (That made much more sense!)

Anyway, we dressed in our costumes again and prepared to go downstairs to eat. As we exited my room, I glanced down the hall and remembered, "Justin."

You looked at me and I explained that I blown my friend off for breakfast. As we walked down the hall to the elevator, I sent him a quick text, but got no response. "He's probably pissed," I muttered.

You pressed up against me in the elevator and teased, "well, let's track him down and you can show him why you were late."

"Uh huh," I chuckled, "check out the hottie I was with! That'll make him feel better. Besides, how am I going to find him?"

You asked how he was dressed, and I replied, "like an Agent from the Matrix."

As the elevator opened on the ground floor and we were greeted by a sea of costumed characters, I quipped, "should be easy to spot."

"Wellll," you started, then stopped at the front desk and flippantly asked the receptionist, "have you, by chance, seen an Agent from the Matrix this morning."

She thought for a moment, then said, "black suit, skinny tie? Yeah, he's two doors down, on the right."

You thanked her and gave me a look, "easy peasy."

I just grinned, "damn, you're good!"

We walked down two doors and entered a small waiting room. Nobody. He must have left. We turned to go, when I saw movement and light from a mirror partly covered by a curtain. I reached over and pulled the curtain back to see Justin, standing behind a seated woman, rubbing her shoulders. I was about to apologize for intruding, when I noticed that they had not noticed us.

"Two way mirror," I heard you say quietly, stepping beside me.

"Oh," I grinned, sitting down in a chair facing the mirror, and then pulling you onto my lap, "this could be fun..."
 
David

Keelia asked if we really should be doing this, and I had to admit that it was a little sketchy. But somehow, neither of us could tear our eyes from the scene before us. It wasn't like we were voyeurs. Justin and this woman were not having sex. They were both dressed. He was just rubbing her shoulders.

My mind briefly flashed to my youth, when I would stare out the second story window on my bedroom into the neighbor's yard, stroking my cock while gawking at the older neighbor girl sunbathing. Ahh, good times...

You shifting in my lap brought me completely back to the present. You pressed against my growing erection, giggling quietly that I must like sketchy.

In the other room, Justin was now rubbing her neck, his breathing deep, and a bulge in his pants, clearly visible to us, but hidden to the woman. Not that she would have seen anyway, her eyes were closed. Her lips were slightly parted and glistening. Every time Justin's hands tugged on her blouse as he massaged her, it tightened over her breasts, giving us a clear view of her hardened nipples.

Which made me wonder... My hands slid from where I had been holding your waist, up your uniform to your chest. I purred as I felt the firmness of your nipples beneath the fabric, "Having fun dear?"
 
Susan

How had I got into this position? I’d come Birmingham for the Convetion intent on using my leave to the best I could. Now a stranger was massaging my neck and causing groans to escape my mouth.

Where was this going to lead? Where did I want it to lead? I thought I heard someone outside but as too lost in my massage to notice. I opened my eyes and saw the blank wall in front of me.

“There’s a question and answer session with Terry Farrel this morning” I whispered. Do you want to go or do you have any other ideas?
 
Justin

Seduction. I had never been one of 'those guys,' on the prowl for pussy all the time. But there was something in your tone that mimicked your tight muscles, resisting, but slowly yielding to my touch. And I had to admit, there was a definite rush to it...

"I didn't have any burning questions for her, no," I replied, "and I think you can watch all the main speakers on the hotel monitors."

I shifted, as I brought my elbow to one of your recalcitrant shoulder muscles, "besides, this muscle is finally starting to relax..."

I grinned as you moaned, and I felt you soften a bit further, "now just put your arms on the table, lean forward, put your head down and relax."

You complied easily, purring as my hands started working down your back. I was impressed by what I found. Whatever you did outside of conventions, it kept your body in outstanding shape. I worked my way down your spine, then back up along your oblique's. As I returned to your shoulders, I commented, "unless you want to get up on the table, that is as much as I can do, here."

I shifted back as you sat up in your chair, then swiveled around to face me. Your face was flushed and your nipples looked as though they were trying to poke through the fabrics of your bra and blouse. I saw your eyes take in the bulge in my pants, and then look up at mine...
 
Last edited:
David

"I've never watched anyone have sex before," Keelia whispered to me, as you shifted in my lap.

"Me either," I replied, "at least, not like this." I was feeling increasingly turned on, between the scene unfolding before us and the hottie squirming in my lap.

The latter was really getting to me, despite the layers of costume between us. "If it weren't for that uniform, you could give a mean lap dance."

"Perhaps my next costume will be more.. agreeable, to you," you teased, "but in the mean time..."

Your back was against my chest, so I couldn't see you do it, but heard the sound of a zipper from the front of your uniform. I then felt your hands on mine, guiding them around your waist and then onto your newly bared abdomen. I heard you sigh, leaning back against me langorously, as my hands cupped your breasts. Your physical sense attended to, you returned your attention to your visual sense, musing, "I wonder. Will they fuck?"
 
Last edited:
Susan

If my mother could see me now! Or my best friend back at base, Fiona, who was so prom and proper. My eyes took in the bulge in your crotch and felt a little pride that it was me that had caused it. I held your gaze, licked my lips and growled “Maybe you should consider getting bigger trousers, they look tight. We both giggled.

I felt myself getting moist and a hardening in my nipples “Those army issue brows were designed for women in the 1950s. They’re rough, they’re tight make life very hard. As hard as you feel now!” We laughed and joked and then I decided to tease.

“I really wanted to hear Erry Farrell” I smiled nervously “this better be good!”
 
Justin

I found myself liking Susan's sense of humor. Some girls are so serious when there is sex in the offing. But you teased and played, and I found myself feeling freer to enjoy myself, enjoy you. "Ooo, pressure's on," I cracked, as we eyed each other hungrily.

Had we been in my room, your room, any private room, I would have engaged in more exploration and foreplay. But, we were in a conference room and who knew when someone would come walking in. I smiled. You were a military girl, so you would appreciate a man of action... right?!

My hands went to my belt, and thirty seconds later, my pants were open and dropped, my very hard cock jutting out at you. Your eyes widened a little at my boldness, but nothing compared to when I reached down for your knees and grasped your legs. I pulled your hips towards the edge of your chair, your skirt sliding up your thighs. You gasped when I crouched and lowered my hips, bringing the head of my cock to the apex of your spread legs. My fingers moved ahead of my manhood, finding the warm, wet fabric of your panties. I licked my lips, as I pulled the damp fabric aside and fed your open labia the head of my cock.

I exhaled as my hardness met your wetness. I began to move my hips, working my length in your slowly, pushing deeper then deeper. I hissed as I felt the base of my erection meet your open sex. I could feel my blood pounding as I bent forward and kissed you. Your groans and the way your hands clasped my hips and pulled hard on them told me one thing. Good enough!
 
Last edited:
Justin

I gritted my teeth. God! This was so fucking hot. Susan was so fucking hot!!!

I continued to fuck you slowly, long forceful strokes, growling as I felt the rim of the head of my cock playing over the inside of your channel. I could feel my balls tightening quickly and clenched my teeth. I want to let go, but damn it, I wanted More!

I growled a little, then slid out of you. You looked at me in surprise, as I reached down to pull my pants back on. I looked up at you, "This a a Con. That was a trailer. Now take me back to your room, my room, any room, and I will give you the whole movie."

I could see the surprise on your face. I took your shoulders and pulled you to your feet. "I want you Susan, badly. I want us naked. I want... take me to your room..."
 
David

Keelia was grinding against me, the muscles of your toned ass pressed against my cock, and I was near to seeing whether I could tear a hole in your uniform and my costume to get inside you. We were both breathing hard as we watched Justin start fucking this woman. First some massage, then some chat, then he whipped it out and stuck it in her. Even hotter, she definitely liked it!

Then, a couple minutes in, he fuckin' pulls out of her and zips up. Keelia froze, then hissed a few choice words that left me blushing. In the other room, Justin took his 'date' by the arm and they left the room hurriedly. "Tease," I muttered.

You growled, "If you are going to put on a show... where are they going?"

"No clue," I answered, and heard you curse again.

"Did you... would you enjoy watching people..?" I asked.

You turned around, your nipples distended, a wet spot spreading over the crotch of your uniform, breathing hard, rasping, "What do you think?"

"Well," I suggested, "we might stand out a little, but I do know a place, just a few doors down from my room, next to Justin's actually."

You stood immediately, "And why are we waiting?"

I rose to stand beside you, gesturing towards the door, "We're not."

As we exited the room and walked towards the elevator, more than one person looked you over and smiled. As we stood in the lobby waiting for the lift doors to open, I asked, "Oh, one thing. How do you feel about blood wine?"
 
Keels

‘Blood Wine!’ My mind was a whirl with all sorts of sexual desires and then you mentioned Blood Wine.

The lift door opened and we were face to face with two Vulcans (a man and a woman) whose hair and flushed features showed they were coming down after a sexual adventure. As we passed by them I announced “Blood Wine reaches the parts in a woman that a man’s seed can’t” The woman immediately grabbed the an and pulled him down the corridor. As for me I was so horny, so turned on and my nipples were aching for your mouth.

Somehow we staggered to the room next to Justine’s and we could hear a man groaning and a woman screaming. Seeing the bed I pulled you into the room and pulled you down on top of me. I opened the top of my uniform and sensed your eyes on my nipples.

“I’m an army girl” I said “I’m at Officer Training School learning how to be in control of any situation. So ... Fuck me, I want you to fuck me, spill seed inside me. But first my nipples need your tongue ... NOW!”
 
David

I was sorely tempted to salute, but suspected there was only one part of me that Keelia wanted standing at attention. The 'Klingons' had a suite, with various races drinking in the main room and coupling in the bedrooms. Amazingly, a bed was free! Then again, it was only late morning...

Not that I needed encouragement, but Keelia dragged me into the free bedroom and pulled me onto you, ordering me to service your nipples. Again, I wondered why I hadn't dated service women before. Dayummm!

You had pulled the top of your uniform open wide and jerked the cups of your bra down, exposing your soft mounds to me. I slid my hands to your breasts, cupping them and squeezing, so that your hard nipples projected even further. "Ohhh," I breathed as I leaned down to roughly lick a flushed nipple. Your sudden groan made my entire body harden. I growled as my lips closed on your stiff bud, pinching the sensitive flesh. Your moan matched my roughness and mounting lust. I teased you with my teeth, drawing them along the length of your nipple, and drew a ragged, "yessssss," from you.

I feasted upon your breasts, soft and teasing, then rough, and back. Abruptly, you pulled my head back, "get me out of this uniform."

Costume pieces flew in a storm of stripping. We tumbled, mostly naked, onto the bed again, your hand firmly pulling my cock to your wet sex. As I settled onto you, my cock sliding deep on the first thrust, your other hand took my chin, "I want it hard!"
 
Keela

Those Klingons knew how to party, and we seemed to enter into their world here in Birmingham. We found a bed where you satisfied my desire for your tongue on my nipples. I thought they were going to explode as each stroke of your tongue and each inhalation of your breath dragging cool, fresh air on to the top.

Meanwhile down below my panties were little more than a soaking wet flannel as your ministrations to my breasts caused my need to rise and rise. You wanted me and I wanted you so badly my brain was scrambled.

You were in complete control and I had no choice but to surrender. But there is no word in Klingon for ‘surrender’, the nearest term was ‘yes sir’ so I shouted the Klingon words at you “HIJA QAH!”

Laying there in total surrender I gave the final words “vIneH let!” (I want it hard!). You rammed into me with thrust after thrust of your rigid cock as each stroke brought me closer to climax.

I became very guttural as I moaned and groaned rushing towards fulfilment. No more Klingon, I broke into English “You better cum soon, I’m on the very brink and I can’t hold back much longer!”
 
Susan

I couldn’t help feeling that somehow we were being watched. You demanded we should go to a private room.

Only God knows how we got to a room that could have been mine. Soon I was on my back urgently crying out to be filled. I cried with pleasure as you entered and began my long strokes which kept me rushing forward headlong to sexual completion.
 
OOC - Gentle readers, as a columnist used to say, please forgive my brief absence. The flu laid me out for a coupe days. :p

IC - David

Our recent couplings had removed the hair trigger from my cock, and, while Keelia was so smoking hot that she probably left a string of guys with cream in their jeans wherever she passed, I was bound and determined to give you a ride that you would not forget any time soon.

I just smiled with gritted teeth when you told me we were close. Like I couldn't tell! Your channel was so damn tight, almost ridged. Each thrust felt like I was laying seige to your castle, battering my way into you. I growled as you began to writhe and moan loudly. I watched you closely as you came, the movements of your eyes, the expressions on your face, the flush of your skin, the tension, explosion, and final release. You were.. so beautiful.

I had slowed to a stop, buried deep, as your last waves ebbed. Your eyes focussed and you smiled. I eased down to kiss you, my cock sliding partly from you. I rotated my hips and retrenched, and you gasped appreciatively.

I purred, "more," and slid from you. I rose to my knees, then rolled you onto your belly. Clasping your hips, I pulled you onto all fours. You got the idea, backing up, until the tip of my cock met your freshly fucked sex. We heard others whistling their approval as I entered you again.
 
Justin

Susan had not bothered waiting for the elevator. On seeing a crowd waiting at the doors, you pushed open the door to the stairs and started mounting them. I followed, drawn like a magnet to your toned bubble of an ass and sculpted legs. Fuck! Did you have any idea as to how hot you were?

I followed you at a run as you exited the stairwell and bolted left. You stopped, only to get your card key out and swipe open the door. You entered and I followed. As I closed the door, you spun on your heel to face me and our lips met hungrily. Our arms enwrapped each other, still dressed, pawing, groping..

God I wanted you! NOW! I wrapped my arms tighter around you and lifted you up. It was only a few steps to the bed, and I pitched forward as I reached the edge of the mattress. You landed with a bounce, and I was immediately on top of you. I wanted you naked, but needed you now!

You started to pull at my clothes, as I reached down and undid my belt and trousers. You felt what I was doing, and replied by jerked your skirt up. We bared the minimum amount of flesh necessary, and with a cry of relief and desire and lust, I entered you again. It only took a couple thrusts, before I was buried deep in you again, my hips moving back and forth, giving you long, powerful slow strokes. We were both gasping at the intense pleasure as I felt you channel tightening. "Rrrrr...rrrrr...rrrr," I growled, as I felt my cock respond. I howled as I started to cum, fighting my way into your pulsing cunt with each stroke. It was a hard, fast climax that left us both gasping and sweaty. I was still breathing hard, when I focused on your clear eyes, "Now, I want you naked..."
 
David

I always did love doggy. The view is fantastic! But the view I had this moment was phenomenal! Keelia's gluts flexed and relaxed as your hips rocked back to meet my slow thrusts. It was such a rush to watch my cock enter you and disappear completely with you, again and again. And knowing that this position afforded me the best possible penetration... mmm mmm Mmm!

Voices caused me to glance up from your ass very reluctantly, and I could see others in the next room were peering in and also appreciated the view. Your head was down, hopefully because you were lost in the pleasure of the moment. I reached down to grasp your hair and pulled your head up not too roughly. You paused for a moment and when I assume you saw that you were being watched, then started to back against me more aggressively. I happily met you half way, the sound of my hips colliding with your ass louder in the room.

Abruptly, you stopped, and raised from your hands to a kneeling position. I held my cock inside you, and felt the length bend, as you turned your face towards mine and reached your hands back into my hair. I tilted forward and met your lips, sharing open mouthed, sloppy kisses as my hands roamed over your chest, squeezing your breasts repeatedly. I heard you giggle as you heard the volume of admiring commentary rising. When we broke our kiss, I whispered in your ear, "Such a tease..."

You kissed me again quickly, then replied, "I love this. Don't stop fucking me!"

Stop? Why would I stop? I was all about fucking you as you dropped back onto all fours. We had just resumed our rhythm, when I saw you point your finger to a tall admirer in a rather good Klingon kit. His eyes bulged as you crooked your finger at him. He hesitated, till one of his friends gave him a shove, shouting, "Qapla!"

He took courage and stepped to the side of the bed. He was 18-19, a good build, but even through the makeup, I could see he was blushing. Between the two of you, his pants hit the floor in decent time. He hesitated again, and you reached for his cock and pulled him forward. His head was bowed, his eyes on you, as you opened your mouth and took the head of his flushed cock into your mouth. His hips twitched as lust overcame his shyness. He began to move, gritting his teeth. I slowed, timing my thrusts with his, both of us penetrating you at the same time. I could feel your channel tightening, as others entered the room, wanting a better view. Abruptly, I saw your young Klingon stiffen and you lunge forward, taking as much of his cock as you could into your mouth. He gasped, then howled as he came hard, then stumbled back. His comrades applauded and laughed, sharing obscene comments.

I felt your channel loosen a touch. Ohhh, you had enjoyed that, hadn't you? I paused and gave your ass a slap, and heard you laugh, looking back at me, cum frosting your lips.

Then you looked back at the growing audience, "the man who brings me blood wine first..."

I laughed as I watched the bedlam of men try to fulfill your drink order ASAP!
 
Duke

I had to chuckle as I watched all the young men fight there way to the blood wine bowl. I had just been there, and was holding a still full glass. As the doorway had suddenly cleared, I simply stepped in, grinning broadly as I walked unhindered towards the bed, and the lovely vixen.

I had been going to Cons for years, from the days that 'classic' Trek had been on reruns, on TV! My costumes had improved over the years, with experience and more available cash. And while the focus of Cons shifted from year to year, some things remained the same. People came to be someone they were not, and do things they would never do 'back home.'

So I was a member of the High Council, replete with a grey mane which matched my grey beard. As I extended my glass to the woman, being ably fucked on the bed, I could see she was appraising me. She was young enough to be my daughter, (OK, maybe grand daughter, and I suspected she had never had an older lover before. Poor dear...

But she took the glass, smiled at me, took a goodly gulp. Her eyes widened a bit. Whoever had concocted it had made it strong. I just crossed my arms and smiled, "a life well lived is full of surprises."

She laughed, taking another gulp, "OK, surprise me!"

The convenient thing about High Council robes is that they part rather easily. So, less than thirty seconds later, I had parted my robe and presented the second surprise. Now my cock may not be porn star length, but it was thick, and the rim of the head was particularly pronounced. You looked up at me with a twinkle in your eye, and I replied, "Ask and you shall receive."

You looked back at the fellow who had slowed his fucking oner the last couple minutes, commenting to him, "You haven't cum in my mouth yet."
 
Last edited:
Justin

Still joined, our clothes a messy tangle between us, Susan mused, "Aren't we supposed to get dressed after?"

"Uh hun," I grinned, "but we are far from done."

I eased back onto my haunches, my softening cock slipping from you, leaving a trail of our juices along the inside of your skirt. I reached down, bringing my fingers to the top button of your blouse, and began to undo them in a line. You paused, then relaxed your arms against your pillow, surrendering to me, or just letting me do all the work!

I smiled as each button parted, exposing a bit more of your torso. Having watched you so long dressed, I was intensely curious as to what you were like naked, and so far, you were blowing any expectations out of the water. When I had loosened the last button, I spread the lapels of your blouse wide, exposing a lacy bra struggling to contain your breasts. I could go no further, but you did a simple crunch and straightened. I whistled softly at the brief visible flex of your abdominals. I eased your blouse off your shoulders and then down behind you. It fluttered to the mattress, as I leaned in to kiss you, and slide my hands around your back. You gave an appreciative purr as I loosed the clasp of your bra. I leaned back and slid the straps off your shoulders, and your eyes were on mine as I slid the garment off entirely, baring your chest. You smiled as I gave a soft, "Oooo," then lay back down again. Your skirt was much easier, a simple button and zipper opening on the side. You lifted your hips slightly and I slid it down your thighs, and then off your legs. Only your panties and thigh highs remained, and I licked my lips as your hips lifted again. My fingers traveled up your legs to catch the thin waist band and pull them back towards me. I set the drenched undergarment aside, and returned to look at you, taking the totality of the naked you in, "mmm mmm Mmm!"

You lay there, looking at me, still dressed, and I watched your nipples hardening and your face blush. I felt my cock stirring in response to your arousal, and brought my hands to the top button to my tie. You reached out and took my hand, saying softly, "no, if you don't mind, leave it on. I don't know why, but I find this really sexy..."
 
David

I flicked an eyebrow when the elder Klingon parted his robe. OK, so now we know why Jadzia was so smitten with Worf, not that we ever doubted...

I was curious as to how Keelia was going to fit her mouth around that, when you looked back at me and suggested a switch. "True enough," replied, keeping a smile on my face. OK, now yeah, I could see why you would like to try it on for size, and had already shown that you could take everything that I could dish out, but still...

But once you heard me, you crawled forward a little, and my cock slid from you, jutting in the air, wet with your juices. I watched as you circled on the bed, presenting your ass to the waiting Klingon and looking up at me hungrily. I was about to present the head of my cock to your waiting mouth, when I saw the Klingon maneuver behind you, guide his member to your juicy sex, and give a small nudge. Your eyes bulged a little and your teeth clenched as you hissed. "Whoa," I said, a little surprised, "I think I am going to let you get used to that before I put my manhood between your teeth."

"Sorry," you said almost immediately, looking at me apologetically.

"A wise precaution," the Klingon commented, as he set his hand between your shoulder blades and pushed your face and shoulders down onto the mattress. Your ass now high, he chuckled as he gripped your hips firmly, and began to stuff your pussy with his big dick.
 
Justin

I was hot, and I don't mean that in the 'hunka, hunka burnin' love' kind of hot. I mean I was sweating, just having climaxed hard in Susan, while still completely dressed. And now you were delightfully naked, and looking deliciously aroused, and you asked me to keep my clothes on.

OK, I had heard of this sort of thing, the unclothed partner feeling more vulnerable and all. I ran a hand slowly along your abdomen, gently exploring your naked skin for the first time, and you shivered. Well, if you were really enjoying this, I could put up with some discomfort for a while. I was on my side, my head propped up with one hand, the other idly touching you. As my fingers passed between your breasts and up to trace along the base of your throat, you gasped. Acting on a hunch, I eased down onto my side fully, my head on a pillow, and I extended my now free hand above your pillow.

The hand, which had touched your throat, slid down the arm closest to me and took your wrist. I lifted your arm and set the wrist in the waiting hand above your pillow. Your breath picked up as I reached for your other wrist and pulled it up to join the first. My hand closed over your crossed wrists, 'holding' you firmly. I now returned to stroking you, moving more boldly now, my touch firmer. I avoided your nipples for a time, touching everywhere but, and was rewarded by your back arching when my fingers finally pinched one of the erect buds. I smiled as your arousal burned brighter and brighter. my touch becoming a bit rougher. Slid my hand down from your breasts to your sternum, then back up again. A little later, to your abdominals, then up again. To your belly.. to you mons... When I finally spread my fingers and slid them to either side of your drenched sex, you were moaning loudly. As before, I teased, not touching your clit, but everywhere else, stroking your labia, circling your opening, massaging your mons with the heal of my hand. It was only when a whimper worked its way into your groans, that I put you out of your misery. My fingers strummed lightly back and forth over your clit, and your climax began fifteen seconds later. Your hips left the bed and crashed back down, dancing as you came. It was a long, violent orgasm that I did my best to follow with my hand, riding your bucking hips.

When you finally stilled, a very pleased smile on your face, you opened your eyes and looked at me, asking me if I wanted to undress..
 
David

I will have to give it to him. This Klingon knew what he was doing. He had a firm grip on Keelia, but was slowly and methodically working his fat cock deeper and deeper into you. I watched as you clawed the sheets on the bed, and hissed and growled against the mattress. OK, my cock was not going in your mouth any time soon.

I slid off the mattress and flopped onto a nearby chair, facing you. I could tell by the Klingon's hip movements and the volume of Keelia's groans that he had succeeded in penetrating you more deeply. A more than niggling jealousy returned. This was not turning out the way I had anticipated...

My brooding was interrupted though, by a hand coming to rest on my shoulder. I looked up to see a pretty blonde looking at me, dressed.... as... Gem, from the classic Trek episode The Empath. She gazed at me.. well, rather empathetically, silently, her hand moving to my heart. After hearing a louder cursing moan groan from Keelia, I was about to say that I was not feeling any better, when 'Gem' slid her hand down, circled the base of my cock, and squeezed. She smiled as my organ rapidly returned to full vigor. Her smile broadened as she began to stroke me, up and down slowly, softly feeling the contours of my cock...
 
Susan

I had never been conquered like this. I was a trainee officer, specially selected by the British Army to become a leader of men and women into some of the world’s most dangerous places. I was hoping to become a member of NRR or if I was really successful SRR. My body was toned, fit and full of energy while my mind was totally alert. And now I was in bed surrendering to a guy I’d never met before.

The noise of love making was all around and the air was pregnant with that ‘freshly fucked’ smell of perspiration, semen, love juice and pure animal lust. At first I wanted you clothed but now I wanted skin on skin.

Gradually your muscular body was revealed and I purred like a cat that had the cream. “Fuck me!” I demanded “Fuck me until I scream so loud I’ll drown out everything else. I want you to conquer me, possess me and make me glad I’m on contraceptives. I want to be dripping spunk when I return to base, I want everyone to be jealous. Now ... get to it! THAT’S ANORDER!”
 
Justin

I had taken my time stripping off my clothes, despite the urge to rip the sweat soaked fabric off my skin. I could see you watching appreciatively, and who doesn't enjoy that?! Nothing splashy, no humming The Stripper, just a casual slow strip.

My eyes widened though when you barked an order to me. I felt a sudden rush along my spine, like I had just swallowed a shot of cask strength scotch. Whoa!

I crawled onto the foot of the bed, making my way up, between your feet, your knees, rising over your sex, your belly, your breasts, your throat, your face.. I gazed down at you... and suddenly had the feeling that every other girl I might ever be with, after this, would be somehow.. lacking.

I smiled broadly at you, then settled back on my haunches for a moment and reached for your calves on either side of me. It was turn for your eyes to widen as I lifted both of your legs up and pressed them back towards your pillow. Your hips naturally rolled, exposing your beautifully wet sex to me. I leaned forward, setting your calves on my shoulders, freeing my hands.

A moment later, I guided the head of my erection to your waiting pussy. You purred loudly as you felt me tease you a bit, just running the tip up and down your furrow. "Come o.. n.. ohhhh," your smile became an 'O' as I pushed into you. You were so perfectly wet and warm and tight.. I thrust deeper, adjusted my position, and then began to give you what you ordered - a good, hard fuck!
 
Justin

Perhaps it is the ancient roots of sex, no more about pleasure and love than eating or breathing, but an instinctual impulse to survive. Male animals fought for the privilege of passing their genes along, and sex was mount, climax, repeat.

So, like every other guy I assumed, I had this rather deep seated, and rarely expressed, desire to fuck a girl all out, rough and hard. Imagine my surprise then, when I found myself balls deep in a girl craving that as well!

My eyes were on Susan's the first time I reared back and slammed hard back into you. The impact of my hips and your radiated along your body and into the mattress. Your lips parted in a grunt, a small smile on your lips, encouraging me. But your eyes... the sudden openness and sparkle... the way they silently rejoiced, "Yessss!"

My mouth gave you a toothy smile as I growled and gritted my teeth, my hands reached to clasp your shoulders and upper arms, as my body took over, rearing, thrusting, pounding you in ways that would have sent any other girl screaming - to the police! The sounds our bodies made filled the room, not to mention your cries echoing off the walls.

I don't know how long we 'battled,' but I know you came at least once. In the end, we came together, your channel finally wringing its desired prize from my cock. The world had gone white. We eventually recovered, in a tangle of limbs and sheets, hearing a knock at the door. We tried to send them away, but they persisted. You looked at me, then eased off the bed, wrapping yourself in a sheet. You opened the door and told the security guard that all was well, then returned to me. You stood by the bed, parted the sheet to reveal yourself to me, asking, "now what?"
 
Back
Top