Copland (Closed)

The buzzing in her butt kicked up a few notches as his hand playfully slapped at the base. Instinctively she tighten around it, enjoying the feel.

I think it's time You get the fucking you so deserve partner!

Just his words paired with the vibrations in her asshole amped up the wetness leaking from her slit. Her body was so turned on that she almost came when his tongue began to lick up that wet opening before tickling her clit with that same tongue.

Mmmm tastes like desire should

And with that, his cock pierced deep into her sex. Her vagina gripped tight onto the rigid muscle filling it and after a quick slap to her ass, he began pounding into her, her breast swaying as his sac beat a tattoo against her swollen clit. She felt him up the vibrations on the butt plug and with that, she could feel the vibrations actually buzzing around his cock as he fucked her nice and hard.

The sounds that issued from her open mouth spoke volumes. As he thrust deep and hard into her, his body occasionally would hit against the butt plug busily vibrating in her ass. She could think of nothing better in life than this moment. The vibrations seemed to fill the lower half of her body. This was not a sweet, soft lovemaking. Instead this was a wonderful hard fuck, his strong hands on her hips as he pulled her back to meet each thrust that he made. With her nipples hard as bullets, he pushed the dial up another notch and she groaned as yet another climax rippled through her, her body jerking through it. Between her asshole squeezing the butt plug as it merrily vibrated, and her sex clamping hard around his cock, she was in heaven.
 
Doyle was fucking her harder and faster than he ever had, it was as if the days that past had made him like a caged animal. His thrusts hard and true his hands gripped her hips, sweat beading off his brow, the sounds of slapping skin beginning to echo,

Pulling out after he felt another climax Doyle flipped her on to her back and moved his face between her legs licking like a madman at her open sex. Savoring the taste of her many orgasms.

He turned off the butt plug and slowly pulled it free from her ass, after he gazed upon her small gape as her anus righted itself. Then he rimmed her for a little after.

There were no words to describe having suck animalistic sex with a beautiful woman. It was like climbing Everest, or seeing the Titanic up close, few people have ever done it and it changes you after. Davis had and still was changing him, the sex was changing him everything was changing. He knew he only had enough in the tank for one more really big push, smiling up at her he knelt between her legs and guided the hard stick into the folds again, pinning her legs up he put himself into a plank-like position and began to fuck her again. This time slower and with a bit less force though not a lot less. He could feel his balls slapping her asshole as he pumped her. Looking deep into her eyes he allowed himself to be actually happy, forget all that happened and just look at Davis and know that right then she was all that mattered. The world could burn as long as he didn't have to leave her side.


"Oh fuck...." He muttered as his thrusts became erratic and soon he was filling her with hot cum, he kept pumping for as long as his balls and body would allow and then fell upon her naked wet frame. He didn't want it to end and cursed himself for allowing it.

KC
 
Suddenly she was on her back, his tongue lapping away at her slit. Her sex felt raw, exposed, almost painful at the over stimulus of his cock while the butt plug buzzed merrily along. She felt as if on a high plateau, her while body humming. Blindly, her hand reached out to clutch the bedsheets beside her as she came again, his tongue busy lapping up the evidence.

The buzzing stopped. The room suddenly seemed quiet while he slowly worked the plug out of her ass. Cool air brushed against her gaping anus as it slowly returned to normal. The nerves there seemed tender and his tongue rimming it almost seemed soothing and inflaming at the same time. All she could do was moan, enjoying the juxtaposition of sensations.

No man had ever taken her this far, had ever been as kinky as she was. It was as if they had been cut from the same cloth - yin and yang, plus and negative, light and dark. And yet, neither of them was completely one way or the other. They complimented each other. And almost seemed to read each other's mind. She cursed Rae for finding him first. And yet, she knew that he was hers. She knew that it was her that made him happy. He might protect his wife, he might even fuck Rae. But he made love to Davis, and she knew that she would give her life to keep him safe. She knew that it would be her bed that he would sleep in at night. That they were made for each other.

The rimming stopped and he once again slid that meaty muscle of his into her, setting up a steady rhythm as he pushed her towards yet another climax. Face to face, she smiled at him running her hands up his arms, her legs pinned between their bodies, giving him full access to her body. He was in charge, and she was perfectly happy with it, his sac heavy and slapping against her anus as it slowly returned to its original shape. He looked happy and she was happy that she had brought that feeling to him. She had the power to do for him - something that his own wife could not do.

Oh fuck....

His pace increased and she could tell he was heading for the end, the big climax. It was a welcome. To feel his cum, hot and wanted.

It was just a fraction of a second before he came that she climaxed, her back arching as her muscles clamped down on his cock, helping to squeeze every last drop from him. Her body covered in a light sheen and their sex still joined, he collapsed on top of her, pinning her legs between them. She loved the feeling of their naked bodies against each other.

"I wish that this would never end. That there were nothing but this." She knew about Rae, understood about Rae, and accepted about Rae. Though, for a fraction of a second, she despised Rae, and envied the woman. Those feelings were pushed away. Those feelings would only cause heartache.
 
Doyle finally rolled off Davis and lay beside her. Still breathing heavily "Damn Davis. That was intense. any chance you getting kinky on my ass?" He quipped half serious.

He reached over and caressed her breast feeling the perspiration beneath his finger. "You, Kirsten are just so beautiful." He said lazily. He needed to tell her a little of how he felt about her. It had been just a wild few days and didn't look like it would get any better, and should something happen he needed her to have at least a small idea about how he felt.

"You know, I have a lot of room at my place should you want to stay there a few nights. If the Rae thing bothers you. I have a full spare bedroom we could sleep in. I also have a small sauna in my rec-room!" He said thinking he would like her to maybe spend a night at his place, it seemed to mean something to him to have her there too. Make it more real, less like an affair. Though that was what it was in actuality.

Doyle rolled on to his stomach and began to drift off a little, being there with her was comforting and put his overactive mind at ease. She was calming and arousing all in one. He was hers and she was his plan and simple.

KC
 
For a moment, the room was filled with just their heavy breathing and the smell of sex. This made her happy. Doyle made her happy. And she felt that she made him happy too.

Damn Davis. That was intense. any chance you getting kinky on my ass?

His fingers on her breast felt nice and she rolled into her side facing him, partially to give him better access to her body and partially to give her better access to his body. They just couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other, finding pleasure in just touching. Her hands ran over his chest, feeling the lay of the muscles under his skin.

You, Kirsten are just so beautiful. You know, I have a lot of room at my place should you want to stay there a few nights. If the Rae thing bothers you. I have a full spare bedroom we could sleep in. I also have a small sauna in my rec-room!

She wanted that, and though she had no compunction against sleeping with a married man, it was going a bit far to sleep in the bed he shared with his wife.

"But what about Rae? How long will she be gone? I wouldn't want to sleep in the bed you share with her. If that is what you would like." She kissed his shoulder knowing that he was hers.

He rolled on his stomach as if to drift off to sleep but she knew better, knew what he wanted. She slid off the bed and looked through her drawer of goodies until she found what she looked for. Climbing back on the bed, she straddled his hips, her naked thighs warm against him.

She poured some of the massaging oil in her hand and rubbed them together, warming the stuff. The smell of vanilla lightly wafted up to her and she began to massage his shoulders, trying to rub away the kinks in his muscles. She stopped long enough to lean over and whisper in his ear, her nipples pressed against his back.

"Now, just leave yourself in my hands. I think that you will enjoy what I have planned."

Smiling she sat back up and continued his massage down his back, keeping hidden behind her on the bed her surprise for him.
 

"But what about Rae? How long will she be gone? I wouldn't want to sleep in the bed you share with her. If that is what you would like."


I nodded and agreed, that sort of action was for people with far fewer morals. much like Doyle himself.

"We will not use that bedroom! As for how long that is up to you and Vick now. She stays there till you two catch the killer. So if you drag your feet we have all the time we want. It was just a thought. I will never want to make you uncomfortable in all this." Doyle said feeling her hands caressing his body. She hopped off the bed and though he tried didn't see what she got out of her drawer. And he hadn't looked long enough to see all that was in there. Not that he would say anything anyway. He then felt her straddle him, and she began his third favorite act that a woman could do on him. The massage. "Mmmmm Baby you read most of my mind!" He said playfully.


"Now, just leave yourself in my hands. I think that you will enjoy what I have planned."
She told him and Doyle just let what tiny bit of stress he had let go and enjoyed her gift to him.

KC
 
Methodically she worked down his back, working all the knots and kinks out of his back, hearing his groans as she massaged him, her ass warm on his ass. She suspected that he may be close to falling asleep under her care, but it would not be for long.

As she reached the small of his back, she carefully slid off his ass and spread his legs so she sat on the bed with his legs open to carefully reveal his treasures.

Her hands, though smaller than his, still had a firm grip as they worked his ass cheeks, massaging them. She pulled apart the cheeks, seeing her destination in sight, his anus with his cock and balls against the bed.

Bending over, she ran her tongue around that puckered opening. She pressed against it while the scent of him filled her nostrils, her tongue reaching into him. After a minute of that, she reached back and found the lube, putting a nice dollop on her finger. Slowly she rimmed his anus with it before carefully worming her finger into him. Periodically she would pull out and apply more lube to her finger before boring back in.

Once she was almost all the way in, she slipped the vibrator onto her hand and added another dollop on her finger. She worked her finger inside, and then switched the vibrator on low, her finger carrying the vibrations into him.

"How does that feel, lover?" She whispered to him as her finger wiggled around in the dark. She wanted to make sure everything was all right.
 
On his belly, Doyle was sure he would be able to just drift off. The perfect finish to a perfect evening, She felt her moving about but thought nothing of it at first, perhaps she needed to go to the washroom, perhaps she just needs to get more comfortable.

Then he felt her reach over and take something out of the same drawer, she climbed up and straddled him. Her weight was easy to take, the feel the of her naked sex on hi skin felt divine. He felt the warm oil trickle over his skin, then a pair of skilled hands working out months of knots and pains, all he could do was moan as Davis worked out all his cares.

As she worked she moved down to a spot few had ventured and even fewer knew was a particular fetish of his. As her hot tongue traced over his secret spot all Doyle could do was ever so slightly push back on her. "Mmmmm, baby. That is divine..." Was all he could get out as Davis rimmed him. His eyes opened wide as she escalated the events. He groaned again as her finger invaded his ass. Davis worked her finger into him and he, in turn, worked his hips back, meeting her slow thrusts. Next came the slight vibrations moving through the finger as it pushed into him.


"How does that feel, lover?"

"Magical baby, simply magical. Do you think I'm odd for liking my ass played with?" Doyle asked. A few of the women in his past had gone as far as to accuse him of being homosexual, of course, that was nonsense and even if h were it was nobody's business or didn't matter if he were or not. Now he was here and a perfect woman was giving him treatment that he so desired and longed for. "Just don't stop! Though I don't know how I could ever top this!" He put his head back down smiling at just how happy he was, at how happy she made him.

KC
 
Magical baby, simply magical. Do you think I'm odd for liking my ass played with?

"Of course not, lover. I love it when you play with my ass. Hell, I love it when you play with my whole body. Just as I love playing with your ass, your cock, your body, you."

She carefully made small circular patterns with her finger in his ass. Meanwhile, her other hand massaged his buttocks as she began fucking his ass, stopping only long enough to periodically up the vibrations.

Just don't stop! Though I don't know how I could ever top this!

"Lover, you already did tonight. No one ever did this to you before? I'm the first? I'm glad to know that what you experience with me is unique"

She didn't know if he would cum while she fucked his ass. She had never really gone this far with any other man so she really didn't know what to expect.
 
Moving his hips in time to meet the toy now pushing into his ass Doyle seemed to slip into an alternate reality, that place you go when feeling something so powerful for the very first time. With small grunts he let her know that this was something magical. He felt it come and without warning and with no control he felt his cock spewing cum all over Davis's sheets. He had let out one last, loud moan just as he came. Falling flat, not caring that his stomach was now glazed with his recent cum deposit he just lay still.

"Dear god that was awesome. I... I just don't know what to say." He muttered. He looked over at her, this woman who he was falling for hard. "I just don't know how to top that!" Doyle said smiling. He loved that she was willing and that she enjoyed the treatment he gave her. Doyle was an arrogant man and always felt he was an above average lover, he loved that the women he had been with all seemed to like what he gave them, but with Davis it was different. He loved to please her. Her happiness was above his own.

"I think I made a mess of your bed, I will need another shower and I'll help you sheet the bed!" He offered, he didn't want her to think that he was above helping clean up the wet spot, hell had it come to it he would have slept in it so she wouldn't have too.

He rolled onto his back exposing one of the biggest cum spots he had ever created.

He gave Davis a weak smile a little embarrassed now that it was all over and the adrenalin from the new sex act dissipated.

KC
 
In answer to her private musings, Doyle gave a loud groan and came with his sperm shooting hard from his cock. Then, he collapsed on the bed, pulling a belly flop straight into the puddle of cum that he had just made.

Dear god that was awesome. I... I just don't know what to say.

He looked at her and she thought that he looked happy. Really happy. It made her happy too.

I just don't know how to top that! I think I made a mess of your bed, I will need another shower and I'll help you sheet the bed!

She leaned over and gave him a kiss. "Doyle, you know how to work your way into a woman's heart."

She rolled out of bed, looking over her shoulder to wink at him before she walked towards the bathroom, her hips giving him a gentle "come hither" roll as she walked. She turned on the water.

"By the time you get in here, the water should be hot enough, lover!"

It hit her suddenly. She envied Rae. The woman had the man that she wanted. This was the man made for her. She waited for him to come in so they could shower together.
 
He watched her walk to her washroom, Davis was it. That he knew, she was the one. Doyle had never worried about cheating before, hell he was doing just that now. Tough he didn't see it that way, Rae and he were done, papers would be drawn up and they would be divorced that was fact. But he had no interest in anyone else either, that was what was so strange for him, he loved the company of women and would seek it out with no worry of being unfaithful, yet with Davis he knew he wouldn't stray into another bed, he didn't want to. And why should he, Davis was all he wanted.

He crawled out and followed her, his belly and pubes sticking from the cum that coated his front, it had been the biggest to date there was no doubt in his mind. He walked up as she pulled two more towels out, he gave her ass a slap. "You want to get drinks after? I could use a drink. I am dreading another week with Kurt! That man will be the death of me!" Doyle bitched to his lover. "No word on when Rice will let us team up again hey?" He asked trying to keep the shop talk light. e didn't want to bring it up at all, but that, sports and sex were all he really knew and didn't want to bore her with sports he knew she hated and didn't want her to think that sex was all that was on his mind. But as his looked her over Davis's beauty once again got the better of him and he had to tell her just how sexy she was. "I can't believe you are single!" He knew that could lead to an uncomfortable conversation but he was willing, seeing that he and his wife was in hiding and they still or she still had a killer to catch. But he wouldn't let all that keep him from completley ruining the night.

He followed her in to the shower and went under the steaming water. It was the perfect post fuck act, the couples shower. Mmmm he loved to see naked, wet flesh infront of him. He let the water hit the mass of cum and began to loosen it up to let the water and soap do it's thing.


KC
 
Doyle was a mess. Of that she was certain. He looked like a cum dump from the neck down. She couldn't help but smile as she replayed it in her mind. She had been dying to try out that little toy for some time, though most men didn't seem to want her to play with their ass. Something about reminding them about the doctor exam. Stupid. If that were the case, no woman would ever have sex.

But Doyle, despite the cum bath, seemed to be truly happy. It made her happy too.

You want to get drinks after? I could use a drink. I am dreading another week with Kurt! That man will be the death of me! No word on when Rice will let us team up again hey?

"Sure. Drink sounds great. I stocked the bar just the other day. While we have our drinks I'll bring you up to date on the newest info. I have to admit that Vick and I have a bet as to how long you two would last before one of you kills the other. I've already lost as I said 2 hours before you kill him."

She grinned cheekily at him. His hand caressed her ass, as if feeling fine marble.

I can't believe you are single!

She sighed before speaking. "Most men don't want damaged goods. They want a wife that can reproduce, give them kids. I'm good for a fuck, but not good enough to take home to meet Mom and Dad. It's amazing but you can see that gleam in their eye, know what they are thinking. And then I tell them and the gleam dies. I've learned to let them know before they get that gleam. Less painful for both of us."

She gave him a quick smile before stepping into the shower. He followed and soon the crusty, gooey stuff was washing off him and heading down the drain to parts unknown. Just to be thorough, she turned him around and scrubbed his back, butt and legs. Not so much to entice as to make sure everything was clean.

What she has told him was more than she usually told her bedroom partners. She had gotten used to being dumped eventually, and it would probably happen this time too. After all, he was already married.
 
He gave a chuckle at her making a bet remark. To those in the know, Doyle was a temperamental man with the most patient of partners, but Kurt was exactly like him and it was a dangerous mix. Davis to date had been the only one he truly liked and it wasn't just for the sex.

As Davis cleaned him off like a dutiful mistress he thought on what she said to him about why she was single.

"Most men don't want damaged goods. They want a wife that can reproduce, give the kids. I'm good for a fuck, but not good enough to take home to meet Mom and Dad. It's amazing but you can see that gleam in their eye, know what they are thinking. And then I tell them and the gleam dies. I've learned to let them know before they get that gleam. Less painful for both of us."

It saddened him a little. Davis was a top-shelf woman and having been married to a woman who could have kids but refused, and to one that was not only a dolt, a drug user, unfaithful. Along with so many other awful qualities, he knew a winner when he was around one. and Davis was a winner. "Well, most men are idiots. Hell, all men are for that matter. I'm sorry to have pried it's none of my business really. I'm just glad you are with me right now." He knew it was a shitty thing to say considering his marital status. Even if wasn't planning on leaving Rae and he knew if anyone knew the truth of Rachel and him they wouldn't judge. He let her finish and knew their night was far from over but he wanted a drink and talk first. He was a borderline alcoholic and the demon needed to be fed. He washed her up and down and had trouble not getting wood again as his hands passed over her smooth skin and firm tits.

He managed to keep himself from getting to worked up and when he felt they were clean he got out and dried off. Doyle didn't have clothes in the washroom and figured they would just come off right away any way he decided to stay oh natural.

He pulled the towel around his waist and let her lead back to the kitchen. He had a seat and took the drink she gave and downed it, then another and a third. He nursed he forth feeling he was showing weakness to her with how he seemed to need the drinks more then he let on. "Sorry Davis, all that sex made me damn thirsty is all! So where are you on the case?" He made apologies and decided to jump into a little shop talk. Though he was not allowed to technically ask he saw no harm in him knowing the score. The last lead with his sister-in-law's dirtbag boyfriend Danny was with him after all and it might come to something.

In so many ways though he liked that the case had forced him to put Rachel in hiding, he was sure she was fucking and sucking Links dick off but allowed him time with Davis that much more worry-free. He wanted to tell her that Rae and he were through but it seemed to come off like something that a lover should say to justify cheating, even if it were true. So he left it alone, they knew what they were doing and that was all that mattered.

KC
 
Last edited:
He seemed to have the same idea, to just get clean. His words about most men made her smile.

"Don't worry, Doyle. I'm not something precious. I don't get my feeling hurt that easily. Though your words are appreciated." They dried off and he wrapped the towel around him before she led him to the living room. He looked all done in and she poured him a drink. He asked for another. When he wanted the third, she just gave him the bottle. Somewhere around the fourth one, he slowed down. She recognized it for what it was.

Sorry Davis, all that sex made me damn thirsty is all! So we are you on the case?

"Doyle, you're killing your liver." She walked over and kissed him before taking the bottle from his hand and pouring herself a drink.

She spent the next hour bringing Doyle up to date about the case. About the hair (all were missing tufts but not enough to make the sewer hairball), about them all being drugged (meperidine), about Pierce's missing daughter being found (he didn't seem surprised). The more she told him, the less he drank though she didn't know if it was that he was reaching a saturation point of alcohol or if he was interested.

"Pierce is in on it, I know he is. He barely shed a tear when he found out. That supercilious asshole." She looked at him. "I can call for food. Pizza? Chinese? What? We both really need nourishment."
 
Doyle gave a weak smile at her comment. The fact was he was pretty much an alcaholic but hit it well. Now she knew and cared what happened to him. Davis didn't linger on the fact though and he knew they would probably be talking about it again soon enough.

She went over the case and instead of helping him take his mind off things it seemed to have the opposet, now he was pissed off that he was no longer with her on the case. Davis went over what she thought and confided in him about her theories. Doyle knew their captain wouldn't like it but still she did.

"I wonder if you can get him to in criminate him self on any of it? And what is his end game? Why do any of it at all?" Those were the first questions that came to mind and there were a million more on top of those. It pissed him off that come the next day he would be driving out to the shit heel town with Kurt again. He took the bottle for one last drink and drank it very slow, not that it hid anything but he wanted a drink and didn't want to look to out of control. "Well be careful. A man will to have his own daughter killed is one dangerous mother fucker." He gave his thoughts and then when the topic of food came up he agreed to chinese. A good meal would go along way for them this night.

KC
 
With one quick phone call to China Star, they promised her delivery in 15 minutes. Pulling her robe tight around her so she would be decent for the delivery boy, she sat back down beside the nude Doyle trying to look decent with the towel wrapped around him. In one graceful movement she turned sideways so she could rest her legs in his lap. It was easy to notice his cock starting to revive itself with her legs in such close proximity to it. The hungry beast was pressing against the towel and she sat up, addressing the member as if it were a person. "And no more sex for you until we eat! I'm starved so you can just go to sleep for the time being!"

She grinned at Doyle and went back to laying back on the couch pillows, thinking, while Doyle rubbed her legs. She was sure that it was hard for him to not let his hand travel on up her legs and search out her hot, wet hole. But she was thinking. And she was hungry. And she didn't want to start something that she would have to stop just to answer the door

"I wonder if maybe his daughter had some money that he can now get his hands on? Maybe an insurance policy? Double indemnity if she is killed by a homicidial maniac? Maybe he was just facinated with the killer and decided to join in? God, there are just too many possibilities. Behave!" She playfully slapped at his hand as it started traveling. Doyle grinned at her but pulled his hand back just in time as the doorbell rang.

"Food!" She got up and went to the door and opened it to find Little Sam standing there loaded down with bags of food. "Zhù nǐmen yúkuài" she announced and gave a little bow to the fourteen year old boy that stood before her. He repeated the welcome back as well with a bow, the little boy's black eyes twinkling at her.

"Little Sam, what are you doing still up? You should be home in bed!"

"I know I know. You are the last delivery of the night. Papa is cleaning the kitchen and then we all go home. Just don't tell the cops, okay?" Little Sam's grin was infectious. The boy knew that she was a cop. There was the usual exchange of food and money, with her tipping the boy handsomely, as usual.

"Now, get home and into bed. Growing boys need lots of sleep! And tell Papa Sam thank you. Yuàn nǐ de míngtiān dédào zhùfú ."

He repeated the phrase and scampered off down the stairs as she closed the door, ladened with plastic bag full of fragrant food. Putting the bags on the table, she called out to Doyle. "Why don't you open all these boxes and I'll get us some plates."

While he opened the food boxes, she grabbed a couple of plates and brought them out. Then, crossing to the living room, she grabbed bottle and their glasses. Both glasses had enough alcohol and she put the bottle away. She didn't want Doyle where he couldn't think. Or perform.

Besides, tomorrow was a work day.
 
Doyle smiled at her comment. "Don't worry baby, I need food just as much you do haha." Though if she had given him even a hint that she wanted to fuck he would have had her in a second.
She changed tack and started to talk about the case she and Vick were now working.

She talked about the daughter and her thoughts of why she may have been killed. "I don't think it has to do with money! From what I've read he's well off. Though greed doesn't always make sense. It might be something to look into. I'm also not sure about just wanting to kill her for the thrill of it." As they talked, there was a knock on the door, Davis got up and talked with the young boy who was delivering the food. After a minute, and hearing her speaking another language. "Maybe she can talk dirty in that tongue." He thought, feeling his cock move. He waited for her to close the door before moving.

He did as she asked and, unpacked the food. Davis put the bottle away. Though he wanted more he knew the meaning and didn't push it. He sat at the table and enjoyed the food once it was all dished out and dug in. He talked about his own case while they ate. Though his case was very boring compared to the one he had been working with her not that long ago. After they ate Doyle helped clean up and get her place right again. He had a seat on the sofa again and motioned for her to sit again. Though it was not that late he wondered if Davis would want to fuck or talk.

KC
 
There was not much food left after they are - mainly a bit here and there. They did open their fortune cookies and found them a bit strange. Hers said "You can run but you can't hide." and Doyle's said "We must all go through darkness to reach the light."

"Papa Sam needs to find a new place to get his fortune cookies. I think that the people that wrote these had watched too many movies." They kinda laughed them off and finished the clean up of the kitchen.

Once everything was put away, Doyle sat back down on the couch and motioned for her to do the same. Tomorrow was a work day and she knew that it started early. However, this was Doyle. She was dead serious about him. Never had any man meant so much to her. She hated that he was married, though that had never bothered her in the past. But this time, she wanted the man all for herself. He didn't seem to mind that she couldn't have kids. Right now, she knew what she really wanted from the man.

Walking over to the couch, she took his hand. "Doyle, what I could really use is a straight fuck and then falling asleep in your arms. Nothing fancy. Does that sound okay with you?" She motioned with her head towards the bedroom.
 
The night had been bliss, perfect in every way. Though with Davis he was himself as he was with everyone, she seemed to embrace him, accept him and maybe even love him. Not for any reason more then he was who he was. That seemed to say a lot about her. Doyle was good looking he knew. He had a presence but he was also loud, crass, and vulgar. And if not kept in check could be horribly violent. Yet with Davis, he was calm, collected and dare he think it! Smitten. She read their fortunes and he had to agree with her assessment of them, then right when he thought they would talk a little more she let him know what she wanted.

"Doyle, what I could really use is a straight fuck and then falling asleep in your arms. Nothing fancy. Does that sound okay with you?"

Doyle nodded and got up and followed her. He was hard, excited and ready to give her all she wanted, needed and desired. He followed her to her room and once at the bed he reached around her and cupped her breasts, massaging them hard in his hands. He kissed her neck and breathed deeply on her skin. pulling her robe open, exposing her naked body he let one hand drop between her legs and felt her wetness. roughly he rubbed her pussy, till she was dripping.

Quickly he pushed her over so she was bent over the bed and let her crawl onto it, he wet his cock and went on his knees behind her. Doyle positioned his cock head at her wet opening and slid it in till he was all the way in her, grabbing her hips he violently fucked her, hard and fast, no words no small talk, nothing but brutal lust. He grunted as he fucked Davis, the slapping sound that was only made when both the woman and the man are completely committed to the act. He normally would slap a woman's ass, or diddle her asshole but he need not, Davis wanted it hard, fast. A good fucking was all she wanted and that was all he wanted to give her. it wasn't long before he was sweating hard, the energy he was putting into it, and the desire he had for her combined to make him sweat and hard. Looking at her tight ass and sexy toned back, her head shakes as he gave her all he had. He pumped for as long as he could till he knew he had to cum. The way it took him was like a wreaking ball.

"Uhhhh, fuuuuccckkk, baby yeeessss." He cried out as he released all he had into her. With a few final thrusts, he finally fell sideways pulling her with him so they were in a sort spoon position. "Damn." Was all he could think to say.

KC
 
She was glad that he agreed with her suggestion. Sometimes the basics is all you need and that was where she was. His hand was big and strong as he clasped her hand and led her to the bedroom.

Once there, she was enveloped in his arms - warm and safe feeling and yet thrilling. She could feel her body ramping up at merely the nearness of him.

She was afraid to use the "L" word. Three times she had been burned, falling in love with the wrong guy only to have him dump her when he found out that she couldn't have kids. But she knew that as it stood, she would go through hell or high water for him. Was that love? Maybe it was. Her kind of love.

One hand quickly found her breast while the other one found her sex and she felt a shiver run through her as he began to rub it, as if waking it up from its nap. It roused quickly. His lips on her neck thrilled her. She could feel his cock nudging against her butt, wanting entrance. She smiled.

Nudging her towards the bed, she climbed on it, feeling the bed dip as he climbed aboard behind her. Soon the only sounds in the room were the two bodies slapping against each other repeatedly, accented by their grunts and groans. His hands used her hips as a handle as he fucked her nice and hard. The smell of sex filled the air and by now she knew him well enough that she could tell that he was about to cum and she certainly would not be far behind him. The worries about the killer and the job were the last things on her mind at the moment.

Uhhhh, fuuuuccckkk, baby yeeessss.

She felt his wet warmth fill her and she followed suit, her tunnel gripping and holding him tightly. As he collapsed to the side, he took her with him and they fell in an easy lover's position on the bed.

Nestled back against Doyle with both of them panting while in a post-position, she heard him swear. Smiling, she agreed.

"Yeah, Damn!" Looking back over her shoulder, she gave him a hard kiss on the lips before snuggling back against him. Within 5 minutes, she was fast asleep.
 
Doyle woke before Davis and just lay still feeling her body next to his. He had not fell asleep and woke later in the same position with any woman in his life. The urge to distance himself, even just a few inches had always been too great so he always woke with space between himself and whomever he had slept with.

Doyle just held her tight enjoying the feel of a body, belonging to a person he loved or at least he thought he may love her. His moment was snapped away when her alarm went off.

"Morning beautiful," Doyle said and kissed her cheek. "I'll drop you off and head to meet Kurt. I hope we can meet again tonight?" He asked tentatively, he was a little worried that he was coming across little needy making plans like this. Thought it really wasn't all that crazy really.

KC
 
The alarm woke her but it was nice waking up in Doyle’s arms.

Morning beautiful. I'll drop you off and head to meet Kurt. I hope we can meet again tonight?

She kissed him back and slowly climbed out of bed. “That sounds fine with me. I will probably need you to help me keep my sanity.”

The breakfast of burnt toast that she made them was the usual fare. Thank god Doyle was not a complainer about that. “I suspect that Vick expects you to bring me in.”

Before they left, she stopped him just inside the apartment. “I need something to get me through the day.” His arms around her were strong and she whispered in his ear before they opened the door and stepped out into the world, “ I don’t think you realize just how much I depend upon.” Then the door opened and they headed down the stairs and out to the car.

Even though it was early in the morning, the precinct was abuzz with activity. They each went their separate ways even though they were just desk away from each other. Vick was already pouring over the reports from the corner, more in depth than previous reports.

“Vick, send a black-and-white out to pick up Danny and bring him in. I think we need to have a little formal talk with the man.“ Davis smiled at Vick at the thought of what she would do to Danny when he arrived. She was tired of being jerked around by the assholes. It was time to start solving this crime.
 
Doyle was a little taken back when she stopped them at the threshold of the apartment. She had admitted to him that she needed him, that he, Jacob Doyle meant more to her then he had previously thought possible. He let the moment sink in and then the two were off.

He knew he needed a coffee and a bagel after her breakfast but he wouldn't say it out loud, Davis knew what she was and what she wasn't and she wasn't a cook.

He got five texts from Kurt on the way to the shop and was already in a foul mood by the time he dropped her off. He would need to see her later more than ever now and was, from the second her sweet ass walked away from him, counting down the minutes till he was with her again. Not caring if Kurt was waiting Doyle took his time getting out to the small town where they were working. This was the worst, they weren't welcome, they weren't getting co-operation, the townsfolk didn't want them there, didn't want the case dealt with by city dicks. They fought the urge to punch ever suspect, every witness and really every person there. Kurt and Doyle were a shitty mix and if they didn't get it solved or reassigned then there would be blood on the streets of this corner of the country.

He resisted the urge to contact Davis throughout the day, for any reason, he wanted to avoid becoming "That Guy" and he knew she felt the same. Where it went it went and either of them acting like love-sick puppies wouldn't do either one any good. So he stayed the course and by four they were driving back having made zero headway again. Neither man spoke the whole way home. Them working together was having a strain on their friendship too. Also since Davis and Doyle partnered up the cash flow Kurt was used to having slowed down, like he knew it would, as it always did when a new person came into the fold, but it didn't help the tension between them. Doyle hoped that Davis was fairing better then he was. Three maybe four hours and he hoped he would have his face buried between her legs. That thought certainly helped him get through the drive.

KC
 
Danny did not look very happy as he sat in the interrogation room alone. Davis watched the man for a couple of minutes as the man periodically glanced at his watch. He looked at the one way mirror and shot the finger, sure he was being watched. She really didn’t care. This was on her time, not his.

“Danny is not a happy boy, is he?” Vick mumbled.

“Oh, he’s gonna be a lot more pissed by the time he leaves. And maybe scared.” Davis remarked.

Danny’s head shot up when she and Vick entered the room. But just as quick, the man leaned back, attempting to come off laid back and carefree.

“Why Danny, you remember who I am, don’t you?”

“Sure. The tits.”

She rolled her eyes. “It’s amazing how so many men are simple minded.”

Danny stretched out. “Oh, I can show you just how much of a man I am.”

“Danny, are you so stupid to not worry about Becca? What has happened to her?”

“Listen Bitch, I told you that she always comes back to my dick! She’ll come back when she’s good and ready. She’s just...”

“She’s probably dead, you stupid little fuck. Do you never take that head of yours from up your ass and actually watch the news, or read a paper? Or have you not seen anything about the latest round of murders? Did you ever bothered to look up the address that was mentioned about those murders?”

She opened the file and pulled out a picture of the outside of the house. Danny glanced at the photo, and then did a double take as he realized just exactly where those murders had taken place. Davis watched the blood drained from the man’s face and suddenly the bouncer was not so full of false bravado. This time he actually looked scared.

“Ah, I see the light has finally dawned in that pea brain of yours.”

Danny was silent for a moment. “Was one of them Becca!”

“No.” She paused. “You do care?” She pulled out three photos. “These are the three people found dead there.”

“They were there. All three of them. Of course, there were more too.”

“Do you remember what the man whose home you were at looked like?”

“Not really.”

The questioning went on for several hours. By the time that she released him, the man had backed down a bit and had told them all that he could remember. It wasn’t enough as far as she was concerned. She promised him that she would be calling him in again and again. Until she got everything from him.

Her mail was sitting on her desk and she leafed through it as she called the morgue to ask a question. As she waited for Dr. Casswell to answer, she zipped open a plain white envelope. She started to pull out the folded piece of paper inside and felt a chill run up her spine. Folded up inside the envelope was a wad of hair.

She slammed down the receiver and yelled out to Vick. “Vick, give me some gloves!”

It took a good 5 minutes to remove the paper as well as the wad of hair. Typed on the paper was, WHERE IS MY DREAM TEAM? CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!”
 
Back
Top