Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you keeping it in a matchbox? ;)
Yes, I know you were referring to the fish but some people wouldn't know the difference.

Thanks for qualifying that Tx I would have thought to matchbox kind :)

Ellie, for your personal benefit, and that of others who may be confused, see HERE.
Personally, I'm a bit puzzled by the matchbox reference.

This place isn't so bad. I just don't know anyone here.
Time to make new friends.

Welcome to the AH.
With luck, your time here might even by relatively peaceful.

(Not a political post.)

The events of the past weeks affect so many people. Certainly the men and women most closely involved in a possible strike. Their families, spouses, children, and friends await word, praying for their safety.

But there are others working to resolve this issue . . . people with loved ones, families, and friends, who pray just as hard for their safety. They work to save lives and to protect our country too.

Tonight, I wait, as many others do, to see what actions take place. I pray for the men and women of our military as well as all others involved in this situation. Be safe. Come home soon.

:rose:

I've just been to the bank to pay my massive credit card debt of £1.49 (approx 2 US dollars).

Was it worth sending me the bill?

I've just been to the bank to pay my massive credit card debt of £1.49 (approx 2 US dollars).

Was it worth sending me the bill?

I had a credit card bill that small once. They didn't even want me to pay it until the next month because they weren't even going to charge interest on it.

I need to work on my poker endurance. I would have done better on Saturday if I didn't give up after qualifying...

My arm has been covered in Princess stickers. I don't mind that but I am a little concerned about taking them off in a bit. :eek:

My arm has been covered in Princess stickers. I don't mind that but I am a little concerned about taking them off in a bit. :eek:

Better than my arm. I feel like someone beat up my left wrist. Then again, I suppose someone did at kung fu tonight...

Ellie, for your personal benefit, and that of others who may be confused, see HERE.
Personally, I'm a bit puzzled by the matchbox reference.

Don't worry, I'll explain it to you ;).

How the hell can a game about driving a semi truck across Europe be so addicting?!?! :D

Put down the high energy drink slowly and go back to your chapter! (Or better yet, get some sleep.)
:heart:

Great to see Naoko back in the Authors' Hangout.

Hope Piglet is enjoying being back at school.

Ah, right.
It's sort of daylight-ish so I presume it's morning.

I could have caught loads of boats this morning. . .

Great to see Naoko back in the Authors' Hangout.

Hope Piglet is enjoying being back at school.

Aww, thanks!

Piglet is having a better time after I went in and smacked teachers' noses last year. This year she has been moved to a class with a teacher who does not allow children to sit next to their best friends who ask them for help with their schoolwork, getting them told off for talking :mad:. She has been sat on a table with children who are also interested in putting their heads down and getting on with it. And she has started doing karate as well as synchronised swimming, LOL.

Piggy_karate-241x300.jpg

Aww, thanks!

Piglet is having a better time after I went in and smacked teachers' noses last year. This year she has been moved to a class with a teacher who does not allow children to sit next to their best friends who ask them for help with their school-work, getting them told off for talking :mad:.
She has been sat on a table with children who are also interested in putting their heads down and getting on with it. And she has started doing karate as well as synchronised swimming, LOL.

Good for you.

I had my toenails done this morning.
My shoes feel too big!

Is my boss waiting for just before lunch to call me for the first time today again? He did that yesterday too.

Is it his way of making sure you don't skip to lunch too early ?
Or is he a forgetful prat ?

I have no idea. On some days he wants to find out how I am passing my time without any work to do. On other days it is because he is busy all morning, like today where they are building the steel frame for a house.

Aww, thanks!

Piglet is having a better time after I went in and smacked teachers' noses last year. This year she has been moved to a class with a teacher who does not allow children to sit next to their best friends who ask them for help with their schoolwork, getting them told off for talking :mad:. She has been sat on a table with children who are also interested in putting their heads down and getting on with it. And she has started doing karate as well as synchronised swimming, LOL.

Piggy_karate-241x300.jpg

As long as she doesn't start dating a frog, all is good. ;)

Welcome back by the way. :rose: :kiss:

I have no idea. On some days he wants to find out how I am passing my time without any work to do. On other days it is because he is busy all morning, like today where they are building the steel frame for a house.

And the suppliers haven't woken up to the delivery point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back