Besos from Phos

Love everything

The way you post, the sets of pics, and the amazing pics themselves. The are so casually alluring and erotic.

Pencil Skirt has been updated

Mmmmm beautiful!!! Love how you look in that skirt but I particularly love the way your panties cup your cheeks!! Would love to see a pic of just the panties on you! Would love to see without too but to see your tush wrapped in your panties would be very nice!!

Every update... better than the last... gorgeous :)

Thank you, NC!

Love your thighs and where they lead to.

All the way up....

This latest series with the pencil skirt is fantastic!

Thanks, Doc!

The way you post, the sets of pics, and the amazing pics themselves. The are so casually alluring and erotic.

That is kind, thank you!

Love those Sexy Lips of yours making a nice entrance in the Series. You are most definitely hired!! :kiss:

Shouldn’t we discuss the requirements first?

Mmmmm beautiful!!! Love how you look in that skirt but I particularly love the way your panties cup your cheeks!! Would love to see a pic of just the panties on you! Would love to see without too but to see your tush wrapped in your panties would be very nice!!

Then I think you may like the next update.

A beautiful set of photos. Thank you.

Thank you, Todger! This one was difficult so I’m so glad it turned out as well as it did!

Hi Phosphene,

This whole Pencil Skirt library of images has been great! I am excited to see what you have to share next.

Olly

Olly, thank you!

You wear clothes amazingly

Thank you, Thirteen!

We are hiring at my office. I'll fast track your application so we can bring you in for an interview. :D

Thank you, Miles, when shall I come then?

Lovely and luscious end to a fantastically sexy set! :kiss::rose:

Thanks, SWF!

Back