Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolai let the two of them into the outpost and walked Alexi into a cell, forcing her against the wall before cutting her loose. Then, he stepped out and locked the door. He began brewing coffee and made two cups. He slipped one into the cell and sat down to crack the spy's laptop. "My, my." he said, "No password for general usage? You are slipping. He decided to check the first folder he clicked on, and wound up in a folder full of Alexis' self pictures. Alexi could see the monitor from her cell.
 
Alexis paled as he realized there was no password for general usage. One of the tech guys must've forgotten to update security. When she sees them again. . .

No matter, the first folder he clicked on was some of her selfies she had done, and not all of them were exactly safe for work, she realized. "OI! Out of that folder!" she barked, throwing herself at the bars, snarling.
 
Nikolai scrolled through the folder, taking it all in. "A shame we could not have met somewhere warmer, you look even better in these pictures." He took a sip of his coffee. "You know, we do have the heat on here, and you saw me make that coffee fresh. Please, warm yourself."
 
She snarled, but stalked off and made herself a cup of coffee, complete with milk and quite a bit of sugar. Sipping the hot coffee, she took in her captor. He was nice enough, she supposed, with the muscular build, the brown hair and brown eyes showing some amusement at her little outburst.

An idea came to mind, but could she do it? The last time she tried that, it didn't work out as planned. . . . in fact, it didn't work, as the last guy she tried to seduce on mission was what she referred to as 'sly', or in other words, gay. . .

She was also rather inexperienced. She had sex maybe three times, all while in a drunken haze. She wouldn't even know where to begin. The pics were more for her pleasure than anybody else's, and Nikolai looking at them inflamed her with a terrible rage.
 
Nikolai began exporting files onto an external hard drive. He plugged in a second to take the nudes for himself. No reason to waste time. He actually had a raging hard-on from looking at them. He wandered over to the cell and said, "So we are all alone for the next two days. I can promise you that I will treat you as well as I can, provided I can get some information out of you. Now, I am about to make myself some dinner. Are you hungry?"
 
Alexis was starving. She hadn't eaten in a while, conserving her limited food sources. She didn't trust Nikolai, especially because of the fact he actually exported the nudes to a external drive, probably for later viewing. But she needed to eat.

She smirked, noticing the raging hard on through his pants. "Yeah, I'm hungry" she said meekly. She typically wasn't intimidated, but there's no telling with Russians. Especially Russians that were a foot taller and had raging hard ons, combined with military training. She was still cold, so she curled up in a ball, shivering.
 
Nikolai pulled a wool blanket out of storage and passed it through the cell bars, as well as some dry sweat pants and a t-shirt. Then, he set about making dinner. When it was done, he brought a plate over with a fork. "Here you are. After dinner we will get to know each other better."
 
She took the sweats and shirt, quickly shedding her wet clothes, not caring if he saw her. After all, her bra and panties covered more than her naked. When he gave her dinner, she didn't care what it was, she ate it ravenously.

All I need is a beer, she thought. She walked over to the bars of her cell, plate and coffee cup in hand. "Hey, thanks for the meal and coffee. But do you have a beer?"
 
"Not as much, but I do have vodka,"Nikolai said, pulling out a very old looking bottle. He pored her a generous helping and handed it to her. He had taken sidelong glances at Alexis while she changed, and was coming up with ideas on how to interrogate her. Maybe the vodka would help.
 
Alexis took the vodka eagerly and drank it down. She liked the taste rolling over her tongue and she held her glass out. Despite her being tiny and somewhat of a lightweight, hard liquor didn't affect her as much. "Fill me up, buttercup," she said sarcastically.
 
Nikolai poured another glass and wittily responded back, "Whatever you want, Snow Princess."
 
She sneered and downed that glass just as quick as the first. She held the glass out again. "Mind letting me out of the cell, Rusky?" she said, winking.
 
Nikolai poured her a little more vodka than last time, thanking luck for providing him with 120 proof stuff. "The only way you are getting out of this cell is naked and tied." he laughed, sure she should be open to suggestion by now.
 
"I don't get naked for any man that easily, Nicky," she said. She drank this glass more slowly than the last time. "Nice try, Rusky."
 
"Well then I guess you wouldn't mind me sending these lovely photos of you to the rest of my KGB contacts," Nikolai joked, rehooking the hard drive.
 
"Ohhh, you won't do that, Nicky." She teased. "You want them ALL to yourself, don't you Nicky?" She polished off the vodka and set the glass down.
 
Nikolai cued up a file transfer. She was right, he did want to keep then, but he wanted to increase his bluff. "Breasts or button."
 
Alexis bit her lip. She had seen him bring up the file transfer, but she was still sure if it was a bluff or not.

"Fine," she snapped, not wanting to risk it. She took off her shirt, showing off her bra. "Not doing full boobage."
 
Nikolai let his hand off the mouse. "Very good, Snow Princess." he had gotten her to comply with something. Now, he could begin pressing her for more information. He put the rest of the bottle into her cell and said, "I am not very thirsty today. Enjoy." He went back to work on the laptop, looking for hidden drives.
 
Alexis sneered and pulls the shirt back over her head. She snagged the bottle and took a swig straight from the bottle. "You ain't going to find anything on there. That's my personal laptop."
 
"Well in that case, I may not find anything useful as intelligence, but I may find useful things about you to amuse myself while you sit there helpless to stop me." Nikolai said, looking through the computer directory. "I still have Documents and Videos to go, what do you think i would find there?"
 
"And what would I have to do to keep you from going through those files?" Alexis asked. There was her writing. . .. and those videos. . . . Christ, why wasn't her personal laptop encrypted?. . . . At this point, except betraying her country, she was ready to do anything to keep him from going through all. . . . well, that. . . .
 
"To keep your videos safe? you handing me your shirt and bra. For documents? Your skirt." Nikolai replied. "And do make it fast, there must be something terribly interesting in there if you don't want me to look."
 
She snarled but agreed. Off went her shirt, then her bra, her nipples hardening in the cold, throwing them through the bars. Off went the sweats and she threw those too, wrapping up in the wool blanket. "Happy?" she snapped
 
Nikolai gathered up his spoils and went back to the desk. "You know, the upper echelons might not want any surprises. I think i'll have a look anyway." He scrolled through the documents folder and got a wonderful surprise. "Well, from the looks of things, captivity to a strong, dominant man is right up your alley. I have inadvertently made a head start on you." He opened the largest story and began reading. "Tied down.....made to cum....called him master... what is this expression, cumslut?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top