The Rich Girl and The Bad Boy (closed for SeanRenaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock finished cleaning up, before removing the rest of the window. She was a clever girl and leaving her with easy access to a weapon would just be asking for trouble. He came back with a chair and sat it down just outside the reach of the chain.

He had a riding crop in hand and without a single word brought it down on her thigh. "Now we can start training you into the good obedient little girl you're going to be moving forward. Now you are going to kneel on the floor, the question is how, many, times, must, I, whip, you, first?" He punctuated each word with a separate strike of the crop alternating between her ass, thighs and calves.
 
Lynn cried out in pain, flailing her legs, trying to catch him off guard, but with the chain on her ankle, and him sitting just out of reach, it was no use.

The crop was stinging, but she wasn't going to kneel just because he ordered her too. If he had asked nicely, and was actually trying to court her, she would. But she wasn't just because he said to and was now whipping her with a crop.

She could feel welts rising and decided she didn't care. She wasn't going to bow down to him.
 
It was all very amusing, her trying to catch him with her feet, but the chain an the reach made that impossible for her. She was stubbornly refusing though. Still more fight in her despite her thighs being criss crossed with angry red welts. He kept that up for a while longer before deciding that apparently wasn't going to work. He was either going to h need a much less forgiving weapon to beat her with or he was going to need an entirely different approach all together.

Brock set the crop down in the former window and walked back over to the bed grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her upright. He still wasn't quite ready to try being kind to her, in fact he couldn't. If she won so quickly it would make every battle moving forward that much more difficult for him. He slapped her across the face then backhanded her.

"You know this doesn't have to be a painful process for you. You can just be good you know." He glared into her eyes and dragged her off the bed. She wasn't kneeling, but she was on her knees when he slapped her again. "Now all you need to do is kneel and I won't hit you anymore. Or you can keep being stubborn and I'll just leave you here."
 
Lynn was now coughing into her gag, her tears in overwhelming droves. Shaking, she saw she had no choice but to give in, for now.

Slowly, she sank to her knees and knelt, her body trembling, her eyes filled with tears. It hurt, so much, but she was loosing what fight was in her. She wanted him to be nice, gentle, kind. But she also realized that she had to give in a little, and she felt like a small piece of her spirit shattered as she obeyed him.
 
"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" He released her hair smoothing it into place and unfastened her bra from her mouth. He was fully aware of exactly how angry she was and expected nothing short of a tirade fit to strip the paint off a barge to come pouring out of her mouth.

Before she could start however he cut her off. "Before you tell me how you're going to escape and cut off my balls I would like to know what to get you from the vending machine while I'm up. I imagine you must be thirsty after . . .all this."
 
Lynn opened her mouth to let loose a flood of words, but then closed it as he asked what she wanted from the vending machine. "A bottle of soda, please, no diet," she said softly, shaking. Was he going to hit her again? Her eyes were wide and frightful.

When he returned with her soda, she drank down what seemed like half in one gulp.

"Why?" she asked. "Why would you do this? Why do you want to do this? Why me? I don't want to be obedient and obey a man's every whim, and I'm so scared, and I don't know what to do, I'm a virgin, honestly, please, don't rape me, please, be kind, don't hit me. . . "
 
A bottle of soda? She didn't care what flavor or if she did Brock didn't care that point either, she'd learn to be specific in the meanwhile he brought her a Coke. Everybody liked coke right?

He let her out of the impromptu straight jacket and handed it to her and. . .she was finished before he even opened his Sprite so he handed that to her as well. He'd make a point to bring more in the future.

"Why would I do this to you? Have you ever looked in the mirror and seen yourself princess? You're like something that stepped out of a wet dream just waiting to be savaged." He grinned down at her. "I know you don't want to be obedient, yet. Most women don't. They don't know what's good for them because they've been taught for years that they are supposed to be equals." He sat down in the chair watching her.

"You can't rape the willing my dear, though maybe I will. I must admit there is something very satisfying to subduing a woman but that will ultimately be your choice, though I find it hard to believe you're actually a virgin. I mean wow, boys must be throwing themselves at your feet left and right. More than a few I'm betting wish they'd come up with my plan and just snatched you up. What is the problem? Religion? Saving it for marriage? Frigid?"
 
She shook her head, crying. "No, it's none of those. I've just never found someone I would like to do it with, and everyone says it hurts and I don't want it to hurt. . . It's tiny, I know that much, I couldn't get in a tampon until I was 16. . ." Her body was shaking with fear. "I'm just so scared, I don't know what to do, and I don't want to be someone's little fuck doll, I want to have a career and get married and have children. . . "

She finished his Sprite. She was thirsty. And hungry. She wrapped her arms around her legs before burying her face into her knees and crying hard enough to make her ribs hurt.
 
"Well yes the first time is often unpleasant for women, or so I've been told. That's at least partially because most women's first time is with a boy who's never done it either and that's just a bad combination. It does get better though." He propped one ankle up on his knee leaning forward and observing her.

She drank the Sprite down quickly. "Well, I guess I should have fed you first huh?" Lynn covered up and he considered correcting her but let it slide. There was no point at the moment. "Maybe if I find you pleasing enough you can still have a career and children, definitely children. I wouldn't mind one of those some day."

Brock sat back looking at her. "I want to tell you that you shouldn't be sacred, but you should be scared. You should be worried about what happens when I'm not happy because so far I've just been playing with you, letting you learn exactly what situation you are actually in and how things are supposed to be. You don't need to worry about being killed though. In fact I assume there will probably be times when you'll beg me to kill you and put you out of your misery. However right now is not that time."

He stretched letting his eyes hungrily pass down over her delicious body from head to toe. He spent a special amount of time focused on her thighs and calves occasionally wondering what it would be like when she was tame. "So Lynn I want to know where did you learn to fight, you aren't just some fumbling little girl."
 
"Daddy taught me," Lynn whispered softly. "He insisted upon it, and got me a couple of good teachers as well. He didn't want his only child to be. . . taken advantage of. . . It's not the first time I've fought against a man who wanted to take me, but it's the first time that he has bested me. . ." Her body still shook in fear. Her stomach growled.

"I don't want to be in fear," she whimpered. "I want to make people happy, but I don't want to be a little sex slave, I don't even know what to do with a man. . . Except kiss. . . Been told I'm a good kisser. . ."
 
"Well let me tell you, those lessons were not wasted. You made a few mistakes and maybe later I'll tell you what they were but I am impressed. Which is bad news for you, most girls I wouldn't leave shackled to a bed like that but you . .you could easily hurt me if I let my guard down for a moment."

"As far as making people happy goes you can start with me, the happier I am the less you have to be afraid of." He pulled the key from around his neck dangling it infront of her for a moment then tossing it out of reach.

"Now you say you're told your a good kisser. So I'll make you a deal just to show you that I'm fair. You show me what a good kisser you are and you can choose what we have for dinner." Well he rattled off the fast food in the area even a few that were generally considered pretty good. "If I'm impressed I'll even bring you an extra large soda."
 
Lynn took a deep breath, and nodded. She told him which fast food restaurant, and what her usual was.

Taking another deep breath, she made her way over to him a little bit and kissed him gently, but sweetly, the tip of her tongue just barely tracing along the outline of his lips. It was soft, sensuous, one of those kisses that melt people.
 
He listened to her request he wasn't really sure if he was going to buy her the usual or not but it was nice that she thought he might.

Brock couldn't quite help himself and wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her closer as she kissed him. Her soft feminine form crushed against his unyeilding male chest while his tongue slipped into her mouth. One hand moved down to the middle of her back giving her rump a solid squeeze.
 
Lynn shivered, and moaned softly. She did really like kissing. Finding his tongue in her mouth, she trapped it between her teeth and gently began to suck on it, still kissing him. She gave a squeal of surprise when he squeezed her butt, but she just began to loose herself in the kiss.
 
Brock caught himself a moment later gently but firmly pushing her away from him. "Well consider me impressed Lynn, very, very impressed. If I hadn't already made you a promise of food if you behaved I'd happily stay here and do that for another forever or two." He smiled slowly walking to the door giving her a teasing moment to protest before he he left.

It would be twenty minutes before he could get to the food and get back with her food, he'd brought her an extra large drink but he'd also stopped off to pick some liquor and other food and drink for her. He wasn't sure what he'd find when he got back but twenty minutes wasn't long enough for her to have gotten too far if she could even pick the locks.
 
Lynn watched him leave, then looked for a way to undo the chain on her ankle. When she couldn't, she laid on her side, curled up, shivering. She found a small blanket and pulled it over her, cold.

She was glad he liked the kissing. Maybe they could do baby steps. He might have to, she wasn't done fighting.

When he came back, she smelled the food and began to drool. She was so hungry, it wasn't even funny, and she even had propped herself up when he came in with the food, the blanket falling a bit and exposing her delicious breasts.
 
Brock stepped into the room and he had an entirely different response to the succulent meal awaiting him. He considered commanding her to take off the rest of her clothing if she anted to eat but that hadn't been the deal and she had impressed him. One thing he'd learned over the years was that it was very important that you keep your word and be specific.

"Are you cold? I can get you a better blanket than that later if certain conditions are met." He handed her the bag of food and sat down opposite her starting to eat his own food.

"Do you drink? I'm not actually giving you a choice in that by the way it's just the difference between whether I pour you some wine or if you want some rum or vodka. We need to get you to relax a little. As it stands your still worried that I'm going to kill you and I promse you I will not kill you, I won't even do anything that will permanently hurt you. Though there will probably be some pain involved."

He popped the top of his soda and poured in a good serving of Vodka and started drinking. "Oh," he opened the his bag and pulled out a slice of Oreo Cheesecake. "One of us is going to eat this, if you want some however you can earn it just like your blanket. Interested in playing along girl?"
 
Lynn listened to him as he talked, eating her food. "I don't drink," she said softly. "I've never had a single drop of alcohol, I don't even know what's good or not. I'm a goody two shoe, straight A girl who just knows a few knife tricks, that's all. I'm nothing special."

"I'm interested in playing, I just wish I didn't have to," she told him softly. "But if it's what is going to keep me alive and healthy, then I have to do it. Just don't expect me to go down easy."
 
"Then we'll start you out on wine Ms. Goody little two shoes." It had been years since Brock hadn't drank, it felt like it was his entire life since his parents hadnt' exactly kept everything locked up when he was young. So he had no idea if it was realistic to get drunk or buzzed off the wine he bought, he could down the entire bottle and not even notice. He took one of the extra cups and poured her the overly sweet red wine setting it on the floor beside her.

Brock waited patiently for a moment when she was between bites and then he slapped her across the face, not as hard as he had earlier but hard enough to turn her head. "You are something special. I do not deal in the average or the mundane. Every girl that I take is exquisite and even amongst them you shine." He said it coldly, like it wasn't meant as a compliment so much as a fact. Like she was trying to argue that fire was cold, water was dry or dinosaurs were walking the earth. She was beautiful.

"I'm glad your willing to play. So lets start simple and with what you want the most since I'm in a good mood from a beautiful woman's amazing kiss. You want a blanket, I want your bra. I suggest we trade."
 
She shrank away from him some as he slapped her across the face and coldly told her that she was. She gave him her bra without question, and then reached down for the wine.

It was very sweet, but she liked it as she took a bigger sip. Her eyes were darting in his direction though, not sure if she could trust him, not sure if he would hit her again.

Daddy never let her get a big head, thinking that money could solve all problems. That's why he taught her the knife, and why she had so many friends in the lower socio-economic range. Because she was generous, kind, and sweet, and she wanted to do good in the world.
 
"Sorry, I forgot to add, do you understand girl that you are something special?" He asked handing her the blanket. "Now while I'm still here please leave your tits out, I like looking at them." It was a request, not an order, not that she'd know the difference just yet but he figured he might as well start training her on those things sooner than later.

"Thank you for the bra." He brought it up to his nose inhaling her scent. "My god. Okay on to the next thing." He held out the bottle of wine offering to refill her cup. "It's too your liking I hope? Anyway next, you want a bite of this cheesecake?" He thrust a fork into it roughly a third of the way up. "I want another kiss." He peeled his shirt off revealing his tightly muscled torso.
 
Lynn nodded in answer to his question, and downed the second cup of wine, wanting to relax. Smiling at his request for a kiss in exchange for cheesecake, she went over and kissed him just like before, gently nabbing his lip between her teeth and sucking on it a little before actually kissing him.
 
Just like before he kissed her back, his hands roaming over her smooth flesh. "Well I guess that answers if you're in anyway frigid and no, no you are not." Brock held her close and grabbed the cheese cake scooping it up onto the fork and guiding it towards her mouth. "Open up girl."

Once she'd eaten that he stabbed the fork back into the cheesecake again. "You aren't too she either. I'll give you another bite if you'll turn around and take of your panties, nice and slow. Does that sound fair my deliciuos little minx?"
 
She blushed furiously as he made his next request. She hadn't even brought up that she had never been naked in front of a man before. She bit down on her lower lip as she did as he asked, her tight little ass came into view, as well as her pussy, which had a bit of a trim, but was not overflowing with hair.

She turned back to face him, her cheeks a bright red, showing off her innocence. She didn't bother to cover up, but she did hide her face in her hands, not sure what to do at the moment. She was now naked, in front of a man who was going to turn her into. . . a slave. A sex slave, at that. The thought terrified her, and she didn't want it.

But did she have a choice? She knew he wasn't going to unshackle her ankle any time soon, not with the way she knew how to fight. Her body trembled with that fear and innocence.
 
Brock bit back a chuckle but some of it still managed to leak out of his mouth. Not at her body, her body was flawless and . . .well he now had a quite promiment bulge in his pants. He pulled her back into his lap so she was straddling him. "Very good, Thank you my pet." Brock's hands moved to her ass and he leaned forward lightly brushing his nose against her hands.

"You know that's not really fair girl. You gave me what I wanted and now you're covering your mouth. If you do that I can't give you your reward and then I'll be a liar. You don't want to make a liar out of me do you?" He teased. "I'll even let you off my lap if you really want." It was impossible that she wouldn't notice his hardness pressing against her thigh when he shifted her slightly forward. "I give you this bite and you can go back to your bed, I'll get you another glass of wine and then we can discuss the last peice, or you can stay here in my lap and we can discuss this last peice either way."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top