Bi guys, bottom or top?

top here just finished round 1 of J/O

Just finish round 1 , cock is nummm & lump
Rubbing it for round 2
Will be happy if anyone wanna join over chat on yahoo
Yahoo id is shc917

Being very bi-curious

I think the idea is to be sexually inclusive, ie have sex with men and women. In which case, why not be the same with men? Fuck them, suck them and be fucked and sucked in return?

Gotta try

Never had the chance to try either, but kinda think something you've got to try before you die...so both. No point in having half the experience. So any fellow adventurers...get in touch (but please be gentle!)

bottom or top?

In my experiences with men, I can be versatile but I prefer to be submissive and be an oral bottom :)

Never been top. Never been bottom. But when I fantasize about men and anal, I'm on bottom 90% of the time. Only on occasion do I imagine tapping another guys ass.

With girls i take charge but with guys i bottom topping a guy just does not interests me

I have been both bottom and top but I prefer the latter it just feels so nice as a hard cock slides in and out of my tight ass

I have been both bottom and top but I prefer the latter it just feels so nice as a hard cock slides in and out of my tight ass

yeah i cum so hard when a hard cock pounds my ass in my head topping a guy would give less pleasure but i do not have much experience as the guy i have been hates being the bottom

yeah i cum so hard when a hard cock pounds my ass in my head topping a guy would give less pleasure but i do not have much experience as the guy i have been hates being the bottom

There are good and bad points to both dont worry

Depends...

If I'm feeling submissive then bottom if I'm feeling dominant usually top but not always.
Typically prefer to top younger guys around my age but making a older man my slut for the night can be exciting toi

With women it is totally dependent on the situation and the partner (but I love to please). With men, I am not interested in fucking them or getting my cock sucked. I like what I can't do with women, i.e., sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. And about being submissive on my knees pleasing a man and doing whatever he tells me to do to get him off.

With women it is totally dependent on the situation and the partner (but I love to please). With men, I am not interested in fucking them or getting my cock sucked. I like what I can't do with women, i.e., sucking a cock or getting fucked in the ass. And about being submissive on my knees pleasing a man and doing whatever he tells me to do to get him off.

Must be nice to know your place. Lol

Have not done it yet. But, find myself being aroused by being an oral bottom.

Vers

I have topped but have a craving to feel a cock cum inside my ass and know I've given the pleasure

Never actually been with a guy, but as far as my fantasies, probably:

Oral: 80% bottom.
Anal: 70% bottom.

I get the occasional desire to fuck a guy or have him suck me, but not as often as the other way around.

Never actually been with a guy, but as far as my fantasies, probably:

Oral: 80% bottom.
Anal: 70% bottom.

I get the occasional desire to fuck a guy or have him suck me, but not as often as the other way around.

My percentages are close
Oral 98% bottom
Anal 99.8% bottom

Dom Top but do enjoy a finger in my ass and sucking cock, probably bottom in the right situation

- I have been technically versatile when I began to be more active in being a closeted bisexual but, I prefer and enjoy being an oral submissive bottom. It's more sensual to me in being naked, ass up and feeling a hard cock trying to probe and penetrate me..

top Dom with women
bottom with men. love to be he one getting pounded, moaning,asking for more dick

I would have to say that I am very submissive so therefore bottom is the place for me. The thought of sucking a man's cock while on my knees gets me hot. One day I want to try to lie on my back and watch while another man buries his cock in my arse.
That being said, I have had times when I thought that fucking another guy while playing with his cock my be fun.

Back