bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

One of the many advantages of working alone in a home office is that I can shed my clothes any time I wish, and sit naked at my desk. I smile when I think of what clients wouild think if I had a TV phone! (I am a financial consiultant.) And, of course, 'tis always a temptation to let my hand trail down into my lap from time to time and treat myself to a fast Jill Off!

Will there ever be a business bold enough to let employees enjoy a clothihg-free environment? I can't see the financial world being that open, but perhaps PR??

Kath

Lol we only wish. Unfortunately I think sexual harassment sensitivity would be through the roof. The moment a prude saw an erection they'd immediately shut down for good lol.

One of the many advantages of working alone in a home office is that I can shed my clothes any time I wish, and sit naked at my desk. I smile when I think of what clients wouild think if I had a TV phone! (I am a financial consiultant.) And, of course, 'tis always a temptation to let my hand trail down into my lap from time to time and treat myself to a fast Jill Off!

Will there ever be a business bold enough to let employees enjoy a clothihg-free environment? I can't see the financial world being that open, but perhaps PR??

Kath

I've my reservations on this happening

Always the best. I try to not do it when the same women are around. Afraid someone will confront me about it. I dunno. That would be embarrassing

Having to travel a lot, I get to use a so many gyms. If it's not my regular gym, being "confronted" can be fun.

I went to a cool place called "Brooklyn Bowl" on

Friday and bowled in a kind of parochial school skirt. After several drinks I ditched my underwear.

Having to travel a lot, I get to use a so many gyms. If it's not my regular gym, being "confronted" can be fun.

When I travel, I usually stick to the hotels' "fitness centers." I'm afraid to hit a strange gym in a strange town. There are too many strangers out there with ill-intensions

Friday and bowled in a kind of parochial school skirt. After several drinks I ditched my underwear.

It was kind of a girls night out thing with my friend Jeannie. The other girls were all straight. Plenty of guys saw, so the girls just figured I was doing it only for the guys' attention.

Last edited:
It was kind of a girls night out thing with my friend Jeannie. The other girls were all straight. Plenty of guys saw, so the girls just figured I was doing it only for the guys' attention.

That night, Jeannie said I should wear a "disguise" when I'm acting out. I'm still working on that idea. I have a little bit longer than shoulder length black hair. A blond wig would look weird with my skin color (I'm half Japanese/half Italian). Any suggestions?

Last edited:
That night, Jeannie said I should wear a "disguise" when I'm acting out. I'm still working on that idea. I have a little bit longer than shoulder length black hair. A blond wig would look weird with my skin color (I'm half Japanese/half Italian). Any suggestions?

It was easy to wear sunglasses all the time in the summer. I've bought non prescription regular glasses to look a little different. She is no help on this. She suggested the disguise thing, but obviously she hadn't thought it through. I'm still looking for ideas. Help!

Macy's

I'm off today so my friend Jeannie and I went shopping at Macy's. At a makeup counter I sat on one of those high stools and got made up. I was wearing a coat, but I unbuttoned my blouse (I was braless) enough so the very attractive girl working on me could see my nipples very clearly. Jeannie couldn't see them from where she was standing, but she rolled her eyes because she knew what I was doing.

I'm off today so my friend Jeannie and I went shopping at Macy's. At a makeup counter I sat on one of those high stools and got made up. I was wearing a coat, but I unbuttoned my blouse (I was braless) enough so the very attractive girl working on me could see my nipples very clearly. Jeannie couldn't see them from where she was standing, but she rolled her eyes because she knew what I was doing.

What did the girl at macys do,look or pretend to ignore it

I find this topic exhilirating. Does catching mom masturbating count? Yes, I have exposed myself with my girlfriend in public. The thrill of doing something naughty like this was a rush. Since I love the outdoors skinny dipping is a frequent occurrence in the summer.

Catching mom? I've got to hear about this.

I did this to one of my co-workers when I was changing in her room, she turned around to change out of her bra and I just dropped everything in front of her when she turned back around. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and she doesn't know I am bi-curious so I just kept changing but I did notice her stealing a glance before she looked away.

I did this to one of my co-workers when I was changing in her room, she turned around to change out of her bra and I just dropped everything in front of her when she turned back around. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and she doesn't know I am bi-curious so I just kept changing but I did notice her stealing a glance before she looked away.

Good for you. I hope to hear from you again.

Since I got my bonus I've been clothes shopping like crazy.

There's a young sales assistant who I've been working with who is straight, but I've talked to her about what an exhibitionist I am. She has a good sense of humor, also. Anyway, she does have a voyeur streak and she seems to enjoy my "antics."

Last edited:
Back