Shy girlfriend

Hi guys. I have been telling my gf that she is very sexy and she just thinks i have to say that because i'm her bf. So it was with much persuasion that i told her i could prove it. She is very shy and very nervous about this. So here goes and i'm hoping it will have the desired effect.

Yes, there is nothing like posting a woman's nude pics to increase her confidence. Of course, we need quite a few to make that determination.

New pic.

Ami says thanks to all you awesome people who have took the time to comment. You guys are the sweetest and we hope you like then new pic :)

Last edited:
Ami you are fantastic so beautiful and sexy thank you for posting the pic your husband is one lucky man

Wow. I would just like to congratulate you on winning at life. That is one sexy sexy woman and I can only hope that we get to see more of her around here. Seeing her get more and more comfortable with herself and watching that confidence grow is so hot. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who is not afraid to show off her sexy side. Thanks for sharing!

I'd love to see some naughty ass pics....she is so sexy
Thanks dude. Be careful what you wish for ;)
Wow. I would just like to congratulate you on winning at life. That is one sexy sexy woman and I can only hope that we get to see more of her around here. Seeing her get more and more comfortable with herself and watching that confidence grow is so hot. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who is not afraid to show off her sexy side. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the kind words dude we are happy you are enjoying our little thread so far :)
Irish eyes are smiling, from afar...
Hey dude. That's very very far ;) Glad you are enjoying the pics :)
Lovely body and amazing pics, your one lucky fella :)
Thanks young_stud ;)
thank you :)
Wow - that's HOT! Beautiful nipples, amazing skin...
Thanks dude. Nice observation, her skin is so soft to touch. But you being a massage guy i'm sure you get to feel the likes of my Ami all the time ;)
Ami you are fantastic so beautiful and sexy thank you for posting the pic your husband is one lucky man
Why thank you Jamison you are a sweetie. My "Husband" lol is not the only lucky one. I'm very lucky to have him too :)

Back