Mad World

Jack thought they were in the clear. There were no signs of any undead things chasing them and he was about to relax in the passenger seat. Then, she slammed on the brakes and tossed him into the dash. Looking at the brick wall in front of them, all he could say was, “FUCK!!!!” He knew he shouldn’t have trusted her to drive. What was he thinking? She had no idea where she was, and she certainly wasn’t trained for combat driving.

However, the moment he heard her plan, his eyes got this wild look about them. He grinned from ear to ear. “I fucking LOVE this plan!” He shouted at the top of his lungs while slapping her on the shoulder. It was the same sort of slap he would have given any of his buddies back in Iraq. Then, in one motion, he jumped the center console into the back seat. “Do it,” he yelled as he flopped over the back seat and into the cargo area. Quickly, he spread his legs and positioned his feet on opposite sides of the truck, pinning his back against the seat. At least in this position, she was less likely to toss him out in the street. Finally, he slammed a new 20 round magazine of shells into his shotgun. When he was ready, he barked out, “Go… Go… GO!”

The Hummer took off in reverse at the crowd of runners coming at them in the street. Trying his best not to let anything jump into the cargo area with him, Jack aimed for the legs and knees. This had the desired effect as he felt the SUV bouncing over the bodies as they fell underneath them. Every couple of shots, he couldn’t resist yelling, “Yeah! Take that you fucks!” It was just his way of coping with the chaos.

Then, he felt the truck spinning and heard the sound of rubber squealing. His only though was, ‘Holy shit, she’s gonna kill us.’ However, the moment he realized that it worked, he bellowed out, “Yeeeeee Hawwwww!” For fuck’s sake, she did it. They were clear of the alleyway and headed back towards the gas station! But before he could take any joy in that thought, one of the runners had managed to leap forward an almost impossible distance and latch onto the tailgate. He could see the look in its eyes. Jack was lunch as soon as it could crawl a little further. Like a scene from a movie, he grinned as he lowered the barrel of the gun. Boom! He shot the screamer right in the shoulder, which separated immediately, leaving the corpse to fall off onto the road and a disembodied arm still clutching the tailgate.

He laughed hysterically at the site! Soon, he regained his senses and realized that she still had no idea where to go. “Make a right at the gas station and get back on the highway! Then, head toward your place.” Looking around, he realized that he could finally put the cap on the last gas can. They had only spilled a little in the escape, but they also lost about 20 feet of siphon hose from the pump system. Jack knew he could fix that later. The important thing now was that they lived. Picking up the dead arm, he held it up so she could see it in the rear view. “Hey, do you need a hand up there?” He chuckled again before closing the tailgate and tossing that thing away.

Eventually, he climbed back into the front seat. Smiling his approval, he replied to her remark. “Holy shit that was some fancy driving girl! If I didn’t think you’d stab me, I’d give you a big sloppy wet kiss!” He laughed like he was joking, but, at the same time, he really wanted to follow through with that idea.
 
The world started to come back to Alex. She could hear and her vision widened to more than just her, Jack, the car, and the immediate surroundings. She sat back a little in the chair and she took her foot off the gas a little. She didn't want to kill them, because she was doing over 100 mph. Alex looked at Jack through the rearview mirror hearing his hysterijcal laugh. She only arched a brow and wonder if he was going mad. Or maybe the adrenaline, the zombies, and everything just made him loose it a little. As long as he kept her alive and didn't try to do anything to her she was fine with it. Hell, she might even take bat-shit crazy over being alone or with a guy who saw her as nothing more than a piece of ass. So far Jack didn't fit any of those and she was glad.

"Got it!" Alex yelled as he gave her directions. She made the next right, saw a bloody sign for the highway and soon they were the only car moving. She had to slow a bit more as there were cars littered everywhere on the highway and she was basically swerving left and right to avoid them. Easy driving. Alex glanced up as he said 'Hey,' and saw a severed hand. In spite of the stupidness she laughed. She shook her head no and watched him throw it out the back.

They weren't far from where she needed to be. Alex didn't need anymore directions. She knew this area. Alex turned towards Jack while still keeping her eyes on the road. "Yeah. I used to take defensive driving and racing with some of the greats of Nascar. It helped me get a sponsor deal with Danica Patrick and a lot of the wives used my cosmetics. I was thinking of starting a line of cosmetics with the wives of Nascar to sell more to that demographic." Alex sighs. She would have made so much money.

It wasn't that Alex ignored his comment about the kiss. She just assumed he was joking. "Okay. We have to walk the rest of the way. I hope you have a gun that makes a little less noise. In this valley everything echoes. You can hear for miles away, which is why I chose it. Also makes you a bit paranoid. The noise of the waterfall drowns out a little, but anything inordinary you'll know it. Which is why we're stopping here."

Alex turned off the car and handed the keys back to Jack. She got out and closed the door mostly, but not all the way. Incase they needed a quick getaway she wanted to slide in quickly. Plus the slamming of a car door would be like a dinner bell. Alex unsheathed her sword and began walking onto the lush grass further quieting her steps. As she walked she gave indication of which berries you could eat and which made you sick for weeks on end. She ate a few of the bluest, but never the red.

Alex stopped suddenly and turned her head slightly towards the left. Than she grabbed Jack and literally pulled him into a bush with her. It was tight as they crouched her and she could feel her bum pushed right along his inside thigh and one of his thighs were pressed right against her sex. They didn't move as the small horde of walkers walked by. To Alex it felt like forever and everytime she shifted or he shifted a little she would rub against him. It had been so long since she had felt any action down there; even from herself. You didn't masturbate while running for you life. Instantly, her body was on fire. She hadn't noticed when her hands clutched his shoulders, but she hoped he thought it was to steady herself; which it was, but mostly from the internal fire. She had hidden from walkers in trees, bushes, thickets before.

Alex glanced up at Jack to see his gaze staring down at her. His beard was wild and so was his mustache. Which was a good thing, because she knew she would have leaned forward and kissed him while rubbing herself grotesquely against him. Alex was instantly ashamed and she moved minutely so that he was no longer in contact with her sex, but this put her firm, plump bum right in contact with his groin. This was better for her.
 
Last edited:
Seeing the movement, he was just about to duck for cover. However, he felt a hand on his chest, pulling him into a large bush. Quietly, he watched as the large group of undead slowly trudged their way through the woods near them. He thought it was odd that there would be so many of them out here where there was little to no food for them. With his attention focused on the threat before them, he almost didn’t notice the proximity of Alex’s body to his own.

However, the heat from her nether region became an immediate source of distraction. He tried to remain as still as possible so as not to make any noise, but every time she moved, it caused an equal movement from him. Holy Fuck! Did she know what she was doing? It wasn't as if she was dry-humping his leg, but he knew his thigh was definitely rubbing her the right way. Certainly, this couldn’t be intentional. It had to be a by-product of their current predicament. Whatever the case, he realized that this was as close as they had been since he rescued her. Of course, at the time, he was too focused on getting her to safety to realize how good it felt to have her feminine form pressed against him. Even when she touched his arm last night, it was nothing like this. But, right now, he was fully aware of how much he wanted her.

Then, she grabbed his shoulders and, if not for the fact that he was already leaning against a large tree, he would have fallen over. Staring down into her eyes, he could see the desire building in her dark brown orbs. If she could read his mind, she would see an identical need burning within him. With a quick flick of his tongue, he moistened his lips, but his mouth was completely dry. Their lips were so close and he could feel her breath on his whiskers.

But before she followed through with her instincts, she turned. Now, her ripe young ass was grinding its way into his crotch, and his manhood instantly sprang to life. The walkers were still too close so they had to remain still and quite, and he was forced to muffle a grunt as his rigid member throbbed against her hot round ass. Fuck! Why was she doing this to him? He tried to put it out of his mind, but all he could think about was taking her from behind and rutting her in the woods like an animal. Honestly, it had been so long that he wasn’t sure how much more he could take.

With all of his blood rushing to his stiff pole, his legs started to get wobbly, and he dropped to one knee to steady himself. This movement completely pushed Alex off balanced and he knew she would fall. Rather than risk her falling and making noise, he did the only thing he could think of… he slipped one arm around her waist and pulled her tight against him for support. At the same time, he covered her mouth with his free hand to keep her from protesting. Now, he was holding her full weight pressing down on his cock, and it only made a bad situation worse. His breath caught, and he closed his eyes, trying to muffle any sounds that might escape his lips.

Eventually, the dead moved on, and, making sure they were in the clear, he finally stood up. Reaching down, he grabbed her upper arm to help her up. It was at that moment that he noticed the scent of her arousal too. Fuck, how could they both be so horny right now? The timing couldn’t possibly be worse. When he was sure she was steady on her feet, he raised his hands and stepped back in an attempt to show her that it was not intentional. His eyes silently begged her forgiveness. Finally, he broke the silence. “I am terribly sorry that happened… there was nothing I could do but try to catch you.” At the same time, he knew that it would be hard for her not to sense his desire. So, he tried to shake the cobwebs out and clear his head. “Look, we need to get your stuff and get the fuck out of here. We can talk about what happened later!”
 
Last edited:
Alex was mortified. Insanely horny, but mortified. She had been throwing alarms at the guy that if he even dared to approach her with anything other than the most gentleman circumstances she was gonna bolt and here she was rubbing her hot center against him. Not that she did it on purpose, but it still embarrassed the hell out of her. And then she did the only thing that she thought would be better and turn just to feel him pressed against her. He felt big, thick, and every time he twitched or moved she felt dampness between her legs. She was a hypocrite! How could she be ready to kill him at the slightest and then be all wanton around him.

Jack dropped his knee to the ground and Alex didn't realize she was using it for support. Hell, he must have been in pain carrying most of her weight on that leg. A split second later she realized something else. She was going to fall forward ... right out of the bushes they were hiding in. Alex sighed and was just about to grab her sword when she felt something akin to steel wrap around her torso and hold her tight. She was suddenly pressed so tightly against Jack and damn if he didn't feel good. He was all hard and with very little flab. His hand came around her mouth and that she would have protested too. It was scary almost like the first time she had been surprised by a friend. She would have screamed and pushed him off if it wasn't for the walkers. His hand being on her mouth actually helped calm her down from her arousal.

Finally the walkers were past them. They waited another 2 minutes for any stragglers and finally he released her; body and mouth. Alex took a step back her eyes blazing even as his held remorse. She was content with staring bullets at him, but he spoke and she stepped forward so he could hear her and she wouldn't have to scream. "I understand you holding me against you and I appreciate not having to run for my life. But don't put your hand over my mouth like that again. That ..." she let out a shaky breath. "It scared me more than ... than being intimate with you could."

She turned taking his advice to get on with the mission. "We need to be on the alert. There used to be a lot of animals in these woods, but as you can see there are hardly any anymore. So the zombie packs have gotten bigger and bigger. Which was why I was in town. They had kept me holed up too long to forage for food."

Twice she stopped thinking she heard something, but nothing appeared. Finally they walked up to waterfall. "Careful, the rocks are slippery." She walked first and it looked like she disappeared. She had walked behind the waterfall, but she was staring just at the entrance. When Jack finally appeared she pointed out to her old home.

"Someone's been here. I don't mean walkers or runners. I mean people. Actual people. They used my stuff and took my blankets and ... some clothes ..." Alex gave a small frustrated sigh. "I think one of them turned. Look it gets bloody and hardly any walkers or runners come up this close to the water. There's a trail where they pushed it over the ledge. Look!"

Alex picked up a pack that looked like it was accidentally left. It was half stuck behind a rock. Like someone had either hidden it or more likely accidentally kicked it here. She opened it and no food, but papers. She read it and at first it made no sense, but then it started to click. This was chemistry shit. Like what she used to read when trying to make different colors for some of the lipstick and other cosmetics, these were chemistry equations, but to what? Alex was shuffling through some of the papers when The Cure caught her eye. She stared up at Jack.

"Where are these people?"
 
Jack stood there silently as she scolded him for scaring the wits out of her. He nodded to her to acknowledge as much. Then, she mentioned the idea of being intimate with him, and he smiled. It wasn’t a pervy smile, or even a sexually charged smile. It was just a simple, pleasant smile to let her know that he wasn’t entirely opposed to the idea. “I gotcha! Relax, I won’t let it happen again. I just thought it best considering the circumstances. I keep forgetting that you are most definitely not a typical woman. And you can more than take care of yourself.” Then, he made a gesture with his hand that they should forget about it and move on.

As he followed her along the wooded path, he couldn’t shake the thought of her ass pressed against his crotch. She was naturally curvy, like a woman should be, but she was also athletic at the same time. He was pretty sure that it wasn’t intentional, but damn could she work her hips just right. In his Army days, he would have paid good money to see her work a stripper pole! *SNAP* Jack froze in place and ducked down. His head swiveled in all directions. Amidst his distraction, he stepped on, and consequently broke a twig. Dammit, he thought. How could he be this stupid? No more distractions, he told himself.

Finally, they made it to the waterfall, and he heeded her advice about the rocks. Once inside, he was surprised at how homely she made this old limestone cavern look. However, it was also readily apparent that someone else had been here. Jack followed the blood trail. Kneeling down, he touched the reddish droplets on the rocky cave floor. Sniffing them, he looked at her. “Zombies don’t bleed like this, so you are most likely right that one of them started to turn.” Looking down, he could see no trace of a body down below. So, it must have crawled off. “Seems you may have been lucky to spend the night at my place after all. Not sure if they were friendly or not, but you probably didn’t want to be here when this went down. Although, I’m sorry they took your stuff.”

As he was helping her gather the remainder of her things, something caught her attention. Jack checked his watch and realized that this was taking longer than expected. When she asked about the intruders, he shook his head before offering, “I don’t have any idea, and I’m not sticking around to find out.” Drawing a circle in the air with his finger, he was giving her the sign to wrap it up and move out. “We only have a few hours of daylight left. We need to get back on the highway and back to my place before the sun goes down, or we will be in real trouble.” Jack loaded up everything he could carry for her and started carefully back down the mountain.

About half way back to the truck, he looked across the valley at the opposite ridge line and saw what was quite possibly the largest pack of undead he had ever seen. Instinctively, he stopped moving and reached back to alert Alex. He only meant to grab her sleeve or her upper arm to get her attention, but instead, his thick fingers found a soft round breast. Immediately, he withdrew from her, but never took his eyes off the hoard of zombies. Pointing them out to her, he crept quietly along the path, trying to avoid getting spotted. The last thing he wanted was a mad scramble to get back to his Hummer, and then fight to get it started with all these things on their tail, especially since he was running low on ammo. Eventually, they made it, but the extra time they took to avoid the walkers and runners cost them precious daylight.

By the time he got the SUV back on the highway, it was already starting to get dark and he had to drive with the headlights on. This was the equivalent of turning on a bug zapper, and he was praying that they didn't attract too much attention. When they were finally back at his bunker, he breathed a huge sigh of relief. In the dim light they had left, he helped her unload everything they had plundered and placed it all on the table. He shrugged at their pile and grinned. Then, he turned to her after locking the door closed and said. “Look, I’m sorry for anything I may have done out there. It really was completely unintentional. But, if we are gonna work as a team, there will be times when we touch each other, and I just don’t want it to be weird between us. OK?”
 
Alex was stuffing all the papers back inside the pack and was fortunate enough to find another pack to throw the rest of her clothing inside. She had found exactly a week's worth of clothes meaning that whomever had come had been kind enough to leave her 7 day's worth of panties, bra, shirts, and pants. "Okay, I'm ready ... wait. I almost forgot. I hid this in case of intruders let me see ..."

Alex trailed off as she dropped both packs and went to one of the largest boulders. She pushed it and slowly moved. Inside was a box full of the throwing knives. They were heavy and she handed it to Jack to carry. She put the sharpening tools in the pack with the clothes and nodded. Now she was ready to leave. She glanced back at her home and sighed. It had been good to her with an endless supply of fresh water. The only thing it lacked was warmth during the winters and food. Even now she cupped her hands and drank of the water. "Bye, home," she whispered before she turned and followed Jack.

Alex let Jack lead as it seemed his custom. She trusted him to be on guard and she let her mind drift a little to the small pack she was carrying with all the papers. What did the Cure mean? Did they actually find a cure? Could she decipher all those equations? Jack suddenly stopped and Alex was close enough to him to feel the heat from his body. She backed up a bit just as his hand came up and he gripped her breast. His hand immediately withdrew, but she could still feel the warmth and worse feel how his hand enveloped her. It was primal and manly and she remembered what it was like to be in the bush with him so deliciously close. She gulped and gave herself a mental shake. How long had it been since the last time she gotten off? She was acting like a horny teenager.

Alex followed Jack's directions and saw a massive hoard. She fingered her blade, but stopped from withdrawing it. The sound of metal coming out of a sheath might attract them and they didn't need that. Close on Jack's heels they made it to the van and made it to his ... now her home. That car ride was the most tense and silent they ever been. Hell, even now she was double checking to make sure the inside was clear and the door locked. She wanted to make sure nothing followed.

Once she was certain she put down her clothes pack and the paper pack. She took her box of knives and placed them in a corner that she thought she'll go to first. She turned to Jack and smiled. "I'm sorry for anything I may have done as well. And for overreacting. I don't want the touches to be weird or offensive so..." Alex walked up to Jack and placed his palm on her breast. She let it stay and she focused on his shoulder as she bit her lower lip to keep her mind focused. "Now I know what you feel like and you know what I feel like. Nothing weird. Just two people and this is just a body part. We're good right?"
 
Jack was stunned as she placed his palm on her ample bosom. Trying to remain calm, he took a long deep breath and stared directly into her eyes. Touching her in the woods was purely an accident, but this was intentional. How long had it been since he had been with a woman? He couldn’t remember. However, his instincts took over, and he found himself squeezing her firmly, but gently. He wanted her to know that while he was still a gentleman, he was also still a man. The look in his eyes intensified as he felt her nipple swell from his touch. The feeling immediately triggered a surge of blood to his loins, which caused him to exhale heavily through his mouth, as if he was whistling without making a sound.

How could he have been this lucky? As far back as he could remember, he always favored dark skinned beauties like her. Other women were beautiful, but there was always something exotic that drew him to women of color, like a moth to a flame. And now, here he was. In this mess of a world, up to his eyeballs in death, and the one survivor he found had to be an bronze goddess like her. It took every bit of self control he had to refrain from further advances. He certainly didn’t want to scare her off, but at the same time, she initiated this contact.

After several moments, he broke the silence and replied to her. “Yeah…. We’re good!” With a slight nod and a raised eyebrow, he added, “Very good!” He was sure to speak softly, not wanting to appear like some horny adolescent boy. But before he realized what he was doing, his hand guided hers to the bulge in his pants. Placing it on his firmness, he remained fixed on her gaze. “Likewise, this is just a body part, too.” Releasing her hand, he allowed her to pull away if she wished. Never would he force her to do anything against her will, but knowing how she looked at him in the woods earlier, he suspected that a small part of her missed this type of intimate contact as well.

Before things got out of control, he disengaged from their mutual touching. “OK… I think I need to get a shower. A very cold shower.” He chuckled softly and smiled. Hopefully, she understood that he was not rejecting her, or teasing her. If they were going to be intimate, he didn’t want it to be purely out of animal lust. She might regret it later, or worse, it could drive a wedge between them. For now, he felt it best to diffuse the situation until they were both thinking more clearly. “But first, let me get dinner started. I’m sure we’re both hungry, and after today’s little adventure, I thought a hot meal might be in order.”

Taking one of the new cans of gas, he moved into an enclosed closet-like room to fill and start the generator. As the lights came on, he went over to the shelves and pulled out a couple of cans of beef stew he had been saving. Without saying much, he opened them into a pot and began heating them on the stove. Walking past her on the way to his bedroom area, he asked. “Do you think you could stir that every few minutes while I grab a shower?” It was more of an order than a question, but he figured that it wasn’t too much to ask of her, especially since a hot meal was such a rarity.

In his room, he slipped out of his clothes and wrapped himself in a towel. Then, he remembered the drug store and headed right for his pack on the table. Reaching inside, he showed her the twin blade disposable razors that he swiped earlier that day. With a smile, he announced, “Looks like I get to shave for the first time in a few months!” Taking a single razor from the pack, he headed over to the shower. With his back to her, he dropped his towel and hung it on its hook, then stepped inside. Trying his best not to flash her, he pulled the curtain and turned on the water. As he began lathering up, he called to her from the shower stall. “So I got these razors and some medical supplies, did you find anything good at that drug store?”
 
Alex watched his face and saw the different emotions cross them from shock to something else she wasn't sure of. Then he gave her breast a gentle squeeze. It wasn't vulgar or anything crude, but a man touching a woman and it was very erotic. Alex bit her lip as her eyes wanted to gloss over at the pure emotions coursing through her. She remembered exactly how he felt and now she knew or had a hint what it would be like to be taken by this man. Images played in her mind and she almost thought he was going to kiss her. Would she welcome it? Would she fight? She didn't get the chance to answer as he broke contact from her.

Alex was about to turn when she felt his hand wrapping in hers and she was guided to the bulge in his pants. Her eyes widen and she breathed in a big lungful of air. She should have been angry or scared after all she's been through, but she wasn't. Infact, her hand slid down then up just a tiny bit as she gauged how big he was and ladies; he was big. Alex had dated many of the socialite and they were well ... either on the smaller side of 4 inches or were very, very slender. This man was neither. Oh, he wasn't gargantuan; she might have ran from that, but what she could tell he was more than a mouth full and maybe she'll get to learn this deep throat thing. Alex blushed and let her hand fall. Where had that thought come from?

Alex's eyes twinkled with mischief, but before she could 'up the game' he surrendered and claimed he needed a shower. Alex actually laughed; deep and throaty and nodded to him. Okay, he can go take his cold shower. Didn't this just mean she won? Won what? It didn't matter. She just felt like she won something.

"Sweet. A man who also cooks. I find a man with a car, a home, and cooks. A girl can only be so lucky," Alex teased as she went to her things and started unpacking them. It wasn't much and she frowned. She was still a girl and for a small moment she wished she had more clothes or better yet, something pretty and enticing. Alex blushed again. She knew she wasn't ugly, but she wasn't wearing make up, her hair was all flyaways, and she wore clothes that didn't entice her figure at all. Then just like a girl Alex got all in her head. Maybe he was hard, because hell he was the last man on earth and it seemed she the last woman, but maybe he wasn't into her at all. Alex frowned further at her clothes. Maybe he wasn't into black women or maybe he liked his women slender instead of her curvaceous form. Maybe he didn't think she was all that pretty. Sure, he could probably fuck her. Hadn't all the other guys tried and then try to just throw her away later. He probably wanted companionship not relationship. Alex felt like she lost.

Alex turned hearing his command and nodded. She went into the kitchen and stirred the stew; her mouth already watering at the delicious smell. She half turned towards the bathing area to better hear him. She smiled almost sadly at his shaving comment. She didn't really have a comment about his beard. "May I have one of those razors?" She should try to doll it up and at least shave her legs or something. Now she wondered why she cared so much that this man didn't like her. Was she really like those girls who wanted a guy only when he didn't like her? No, Alex knew herself better than that. Jack was a truly decent guy; the first she seen in a long time and she was liking him. What wasn't to like. He risked his life to save her not once, but 4 times. He went out of his way to take her to her home just so she could get some clothes and they almost died 3 times while doing it. He gave her part of his house and expected truly expected nothing in return. It just blows he didn't like her.

"I got some girly things and ohmygosh cond..." Alex blushed. She had just realized she had grabbed condoms and almost told him laughing. She was sure he would have found it funny or interesting, but now it felt awkward. He would think she was pressuring him when she had been all uppity just yesterday. "Uh, condiments would have been nice right?" Alex reached into her bag and pulled out the box. She stuck it between her clothes, but it stood out like a sore thumb. Maybe she could keep it in her pack, but it was too risky. Maybe she could hide it somewhere? But where? Alex went from the kitchen, to her makeshift room in the living room, back to the kitchen to stir the food and back again all holding this box that was so evidently condoms and trying to figure out where to hide them.
 
Jack continued to clean himself up and remove his long overgrown whiskers. At the same time, he attempted to uphold his end of the conversation with his new roommate, partner, whatever the Hell she was. Chuckling, he realized that at some point they needed to define what exactly this was. Although, from their more recent interactions, they were becoming much more than just friends. “You know Alex, I have to disagree with you on something.” He paused while rinsing his hair. “I stumbled across attractive, young, ebony, warrior-princess…. A tough chick who isn’t totally dependent on a man.” Even though, she couldn’t see him behind the shower curtain, he still smiled wide as he was about to utter his next compliment. “And, judging by what I felt in that bush earlier, not to mention a few minutes ago… I’m definitely the lucky one here!”

Shaving a beard this full was no easy task. A task that was all the more difficult as he could not stop grinning. His mind was preoccupied with the thoughts of her ripe breast in his hand and the way her hand stroked his manhood just minutes before. Now that they were becoming more familiar with each other, and dare he say even more intimate, he wondered just how she might take his last remarks. Whatever that may be, he was certain that she wouldn’t hold back. No, this girl was not afraid to speak her mind… another quality that he admired. Before all of this shit happened, he always hated how most women never spoke their mind, like it was some sort of game. But this one was definitely cut from different cloth.

Jack rubbed his face to make sure he cleaned off any remaining stubble and rinsed his smooth face under the water. When he was finished, he shut off the valve to his gravity-operated shower, and reached outside for his towel. It was then he heard her question about the razors. “Of course!” He said in a surprised tone, thinking the questions was simply ridiculous. “I figured that we could both use them.” Then, he quickly covered his tracks, not wanting to offend her. “I mean, it’s not like hairy legs and pits would gross me out. That’s just nature. What I meant was, that most women tend to feel a little more feminine… a little more sexy if you will, when they are able to take care of themselves.” At that point, he figured that he had better shut up or risk digging himself a bigger hole.

As he dried himself off inside the shower, he heard her shuffling around and wondered what she was doing. Maybe, she was looking for a place to put her clothes and things. “By the way, I hope this doesn’t sound too forward, but I cleaned out the top left drawer in my dresser, in case you wanted to put your unmentionables someplace clean and safe.” When he moved his things into a different drawer, he only thought of it as being polite. However, as he stood there naked and drying his legs, it was almost like they were a couple moving in together. The thought struck him as weird, since, to that point he was just giving her a safe place to stay, but things between them were quickly changing… not that he was complaining. Hell, he was looking forward to the possibility of falling asleep with her head on his chest at some point, but once again, he wasn’t sure how she might react to his innocuous gesture.

As he finally finished and wrapped himself up in the towel, her comment about the condiments seemed odd, very odd. He thought for a moment and couldn’t figure out how that idea worked its way into the conversation. Sliding the shower curtain back, he stepped out and was looking down at his feet when he said, “I think I have a bottle of ketchup somewhere in one of those boxes, but I’m not sure it would go well with the st-“ He didn’t finish the thought, as his eyes fell on the box of Trojans in her hands. Where did she get those? And then it hit him… the drug store. But why would she grab those, unless she was thinking about… uh-huh! Yeah! However, his mind was quick to rationalize that it could be just a defensive reaction. She had no idea if he would rape her or not, and he knew it was not unheard of for a victim to request her attacker to wear a condom to prevent pregnancy or disease. It seemed logical. At any rate, the tension mounted with every passing second and he could tell by the look on her face that she was mortified.

So, he did the only thing he could think of, that which always seemed to come naturally to him… he made a joke of it. “Well, unless you plan on using those right now, maybe you should put them away and get some bowls for dinner.” Jack smiled and winked at her before walking back into his room to pull on a comfy pair of sweats and a t-shirt. Emerging from his room, he played it of like nothing happened, since there would be no sense in pressing her on the subject. Her reasons were her own, and if she wanted to share them, she would. “I don’t know about you, but I’m starving and that smells delicious! Let’s eat!”
 
Alex stopped hearing his words. He said attractive and called her independent. She blushed. So, maybe he did like her. Alex was in the middle of the living room thinking and had kinda forgotten about the box in her hands. Then her blushed deepened. He was mentioning the woods and it sounded like he liked it ... a lot. Which could only mean that he did like her, but was taking it slow like he had to know she would need from past encounters. Or maybe he was just that good of a guy. Damn, that just made him even more endearing. Which opened her up even more to him and let her guard down. Alex looked at the condoms and then her mind went back to what she had just felt earlier.

Alex walked into the kitchen listening to Jack as she put the box down on the table and stirred the food. She turned straight toward his voice hearing his words on what she had been thinking about with the razor. So that answered like so many things that were shooting around in her head. She would have kissed him she was so relieved. Still she was going to do it for herself. She almost laughed outright at herself. When had she ever changed herself for a guy. Never, and she was gonna do it now? She shook her head mentally. She was losing herself through this zombie thing and she was glad she found Jack who was helping her find herself again. Weird as it may sound.

The water cut off and he mentioned a drawer and Alex was grateful. "Thank you. That's great." She would have eyed more, but there was a box on the table that looked like an invitation. Oh shit! I completely forgot! Alex grabbed the box of condoms now in even more of a panic, because the water was off and he could just take a small turn and stare right at her. What would she saw was the reason for the condoms. Then she wasn't thinking of having sex. She had just grabbed them, because she saw them and .. she didn't know. It was instinct.

Then life happened in slow motion... he walked out. His head was down. He looked up and his eyes instantly went to and recognized what was in her hand. Alex couldn't blink or think or anything. His mouth quirked and she laughed. Oh dear Goddess. "Well ... maybe ... but I'll guess I'll just put these up since you're so hungry." Her voice was shaky, but at least she was trying to recover from her embarrassment. Alex went to where she had put all her clothes and picked them up. She found the empty drawer Jack had been talking about and placed her clothes and the box in there.

"Uh, you start without me please. I would like to take a shower too." Alex grabbed a towel and found a tank top and a pair of shorts she could wear and went into the shower. She was sweaty, hot, and the water did so good. She didn't take a long one. Just long enough to wash the dirt from her body, hair, and a little R&R from having a shower. Perks! She toweled off and put on the shorts and the tank and was drying her hair with the towel when she came back toward Jack.

"I like you Jack. I mean you seem like a nice guy and I know it's fast. Like too fast to know if what I'm feeling for you is gratitude, lust, or more. But I'm sure it's more than that. I don't expect anything from you. I'm just letting you know that I'm feeling you and if you're feelings are the same or it's too fast then I will do my best to control mine. I needed you to know that." After a small pause Alex went over to stove and grabbed herself a bowl of stew. "This does smell really good."
 
“Maybe?” Jack said in a surprised voice. He took a slight step back and could only imagine the complete look of shock on his face. She HAD been thinking about sex with him, and now she was almost openly flirting with the idea in front of him. This was certainly an invitation that he had no intention of passing up, but at the same time, there was no need to rush. They had plenty of time, and Jack was certainly not going to dive at her like a sex-starved teenage boy.

Instead, he cracked a wide smile and headed over to the stove. Scooping about what he thought was about half the pot, he returned to the table and cleared a spot to sit down. He moved some more things and made a place for her to eat. Then, he drew two large glasses of ice cold water from the hand pump. Finally, he sat down and began eating while she showered. He chuckled quietly to himself. In some ways, she was a typical woman. After having gone who knows how long without bathing, here she was showering for the second time in the same day. Not that he cared, there was plenty of water in the well, and she was just making herself at home.

While he ate, he tried to imagine that he was eating at a fine restaurant with cloth napkins and really great food. It had been so long since he enjoyed the simple pleasure of a fine cooked meal instead of cold or reheated mass produced canned food. Besides, this little fantasy kept his mind off the fact that there was a gorgeous naked woman showering several feet away.

Finally, she emerged from the shower stall, and he had to consciously force himself not to stare. Apparently she was going for comfort for the rest of the evening, since, by the way her tits jiggled under the thin fabric of the tank top, she obviously wasn’t wearing a bra. Of course, his mind rationalized that she just might not have any clean undergarments, but damn if they weren’t mesmerizing to look at! Additionally, the cool water had made her nipples hard again, and this sight made his mouth go dry. When she moved to the stove to fill her bowl, he examined her plump round ass, and now he understood why his cock was so stiff in those bushes earlier today. The way the shorts clung to her damp flesh, he could swear that she didn’t bother with panties either. Before she turned around, though, he took a big gulp of water and realized that he too went commando after the shower, so he was probably making a big deal out of nothing.

Hearing her open up about her feelings made him smile. Resting his elbows on the table, he folded his hands and leaned his chin on them. While he listened, he couldn’t believe that she was having the same thoughts and reservations that he was working through. So, he couldn’t stop from letting out a tiny bit of laughter. “Relax! I can assure you that your feelings are mutual! Very much so, in fact!” This definitely lightened the mood, and he watched as she began eating. “You see, my parents raised me to treat women a certain way, and I guess, from your initial reactions, you’re not accustomed to being treated the way a lady should be!” Jack couldn’t help giving her a knowing wink after his remark.

Then, he stood up from the table and moved over to the shelving units along the far wall. Reaching into a box in the back on the top shelf, he pulled out an old bottle of Jack Daniels. Retrieving two clean shot glasses from the sink, he returned to the table and poured them each a shot. “Now, I haven’t had much to celebrate in the last five or six years, but I think this calls for something special.” Raising his glass to her, he offered a modest toast. “Here’s to the woman who restored my hope. May I be ever worthy of her gift!” He smiled, clinked his glass with her, downed the shot, and set his glass back on the table next to the bottle.

When he finished eating, he looked across the table and into her eyes. “You know, you don’t have to sleep on that old cot tonight if you don’t want to!”
 
Alex almost stopped when he laughed at her confession of her feelings. At first she thought he was laughing at her, but then she realized no; it was laughter of relief. She could hear the difference and wondered what he was anxious about. Then he reassured her and Alex smiled broadly. She felt like she was in high school.

Alex ate and nodded her head. "Yeah, I grew so naiive in my adulthood I forgot that men can be beasts when society isn't around. I assume women too. Morals and ethics went out the window and how I was used to being treated as long disappeared since ... this happened." Alex spread her arms to mean the whole zombie epidemic. "I'm sure you have a few stories to tell too."

She watched him get up and go to the table. She wondered if he knew he was sporting a bulge and she found her eyes grazing up and down as her mind went back to the thought of just what an hour earlier when she had that largeness in her hands. She shifted slightly in her seat and was only now aware she hadn't put on undergarments. Well, she didn't have many maybe 2 or 3 pairs of panties and only 1 bra and she hadn't thought to put any on or wash her bra for usage. She wondered if he could tell, but figured he couldn't. She was wearing clothes after all, right?

By the time Jack came back Alex had her eyes on her stew and was trying to act like she wasn't just thinking about the man in a lustful fashion. "By the way i like your face bare. I can see you more. It's almost like your beard was a mask and now that it's gone I can truly see you." She blushed and looked down as he filled too glasses with the liquor.

"I was never a big dark liquor girl. But I guess I'll learn tonight." Alex clinked glasses with Jack and threw the shot back. She swallowed it and instantly felt the heat travel down her throat, stomach, and spread throughout her body. She didn't have a chaser for the alcohol so she just waved her hand in her face as she tried to get used to the sting. "Oh wow." She laughed knowing she probably looked like a baby trying to drink that stuff.

"I don't know. Let's see how the night goes. Maybe later you won't want me in your bed." She laughed and actually poured him and her another shot. Just one more shot and she'll stop. She didn't want to get drunk and she sure didn't want to be drunk and have sex with him. It wouldn't be perfect and for some reason she wanted her first time with him to be perfect and not full of drunken memories.
 
Last edited:
Jack sat back and savored a mouth full of stew as she talked. After years of silence, he marveled at the small miracle of real conversation with another human being. Obviously, it helped that she was pretty easy on the eyes, but he didn’t allow that to detract from her words. “I know what you mean,” he said, referencing her allusion to the way society had broken down. “To be honest, you’re the only female survivor that I’ve seen since this all started. But when I was Iraq, there were a few women in my unit that were raped by our own men. It sickened me, and I tried to stop it when I could.” He shook his head. “I can’t imagine living with more fear of being raped by your own team than being killed by the enemy. I’m sure it’s probably why you stayed on your own for so long.”

When she mustered up the courage to pay him a compliment, he smiled and rubbed his chin. “Yeah, I rather like me without the scruff too. Then again, I really didn’t have anyone to shave for, now did I?” Jack gave her a smile and a wink with that comment as he finished his bowl of stew. Rocking back in his chair, he watched as she ate.

After they shared a laugh at her attempt to drink hard liquor, he decided that he needed to rinse out his bowl. The running water in the sink reminded him that he never replaced the water in the shower bag that they used earlier, and if he didn’t do it now, he would certainly forget again in a few minutes. So, as she finished dinner, he retrieved the bag from the shower and filled it from the hand drawn pump. As he worked the pump, he realized that his member had become quite aroused at the simple flirting between them and he rolled his eyes. The damned thing had a mind of its own sometimes. Once the bag was filled, he made sure to cover his bulge with the water bag as much as possible when he hung it back in place.

By the time he had finished, it had shrunk to about half mast, and it gave him a small measure of relief not to be walking around like a teenage boy with a boner. Jack stretched and sat back down at the table with her and began fiddling with a deck of playing cards because there was little else to do at the moment, and he wasn’t quite ready for bed.

Then, she made the odd statement about him not wanting her in his bed. He raised an eyebrow at her and gave her a most curious look. Then, taking the shot that she poured for him, he put the cards down and stared directly into her eyes. “Now, I’m not sure what impression I may have given you, but if you think for one moment that I would pass up the chance to curl up next to all of that…” His hand gestured to her curvy figure. “You may be crazier than I first thought! I may be polite, but I ain’t dead yet!” Jack laughed, more with her than at her. But then, he got serious again and raised his shot glass. “So, tell me, what are we drinking to this time?”
 
Alex finished eating and watched as Jack cleaned up and then put more water in the bag for the shower. She mentally slapped her head for her laziness. She should have done it, because she took a shower last and the water was pretty much depleted now. She smiled her gratitude and continued eating. The food helped her not get so drunk and right now she felt only a lil bit of the effects of the alcohol.

By the time he sat back down and was shuffling cards she stood up to rinse out her own bowl and then decided to wash the dishes. There wasn't any left overs. She laughed and showed him the empty pot. They sure were hungry and she washed that too. When she returned to the table she was blushing madly and he was giving her that look; that male look. Every female knew that look and it made her stomach flutter.

"We're drinking tooo..." She hated that she couldn't stop blushing. "...finally being able to let down my guard and hopefully to a better tomorrow." She laughed at how wordy she had become. She took a sip of the drink this time and put the glass down.

"Do you play? I used to play a lil poker in the casino whenever I went to Vegas. What if we played poker and seeing how we don't have any money we can wager our clothes." Alex was trying to be sexy and she felt she was failing miserably. Flirting and being suave had been so easy in her past life and now she felt so out of her league. "Yup, strip poker. Every time someone loses they have to take off a piece of clothing. Let's see I have on shirt, shorts, socks - that's 2 items, shoes - that's another 2 items, that's 6 items total. Hmmm, that doesn't seem like a lot."

Alex looked him over to tried to gauge how much he had on. "We could get more dressed wear 10 items a piece ..." She smiled sexily. ".. in case you feel that you might lose too quickly."
 
Watching her move around and clean up after herself, Jack was impressed. He never asked her to do anything. He never made it seem like he expected her to do anything. Yet, here she was pitching in and doing what needed to be done. Whether she knew it or not, everything she did seemed like she was becoming the perfect partner. If none of this zombie shit ever happened, finding her would still have been a minor miracle. Now, it seemed like she was one in a billion, and he shook his head at his dumb luck.

When she returned to the table, he must have been staring at her with penetrating desire because he swore her dark skin turned several shades of pink. Listening to her toast, he nodded and smiled. “Now those are two things worth drinking to!” Jack downed his shot and gently slid the empty glass off to the side. The feeling of having finally won her trust filled his soul with boyish glee.

Then, almost on cue, she tempted him with the idea of playing strip poker. He chuckled softly and his eyes glanced down at her ripe bosom before returning to meet her gaze. This was Jack’s plan ever since he picked up the cards. He knew that, in her present state of mind, she only needed a little nudge in the right direction. By letting her make the suggestion, he gave her a sense of power and control, which he knew would lead to her continuing to let her guard down. Raising his eyebrows, he simply said, “OK.”

His shuffling of the cards changed into a display of skill with a deck of cards. He flipped over the Ace of Spades, put it on the top of the deck, cut the cards and moved it to the middle of the stack. After a few quick shuffles, he flipped over the top card again, and it was the same Ace of Spades. With a smile, he offered his thoughts on their state of dress. “Nah, I’m pretty comfortable with what I’ve got on. Shirt, sweat pants, and a pair of flip flops makes four items for me. I’m good with spotting you two.” While he spoke, he kept playing with the cards, cutting them several times, more shuffling, and then holding up the entire deck to show her that the Ace of Spades had moved to the bottom.

Jack had played a lot of poker with his platoon back in the Army. He wasn’t great, but he could hold his own. However, that was different. In those games, he could bluff or call someone else’s bluff. With this, it was straight poker hands, and no real betting. In any case, it was almost a no lose situation, since, one of them would soon be naked and then they would both have some fun. Jack dealt out the first hand. “Five card draw. Nothing wild. Three card limit.” Puckering his lips, he blew a kiss toward her and said, “Good Luck!”

Looking at his cards, he had nothing. Even after drawing three, his hand only improved to an Ace high nothing. Alex wound up with a pair of fives to take the hand and Jack graciously smiled. Since he didn’t have any other method of psychological warfare, he opted to take his shirt off as payment for the loss. Tossing it on the table, he gauged her reaction. He knew that on some level it would distract her from the game, and he was hoping that it would be enough to make her lose a good portion of her six articles of clothing before he lost his last three.
 
As Jack talked Alex stopped listening and was paying more and more attention to what he was doing. 2 things occurred to her: He was very skilled with his hands and she might lose this game. Apparently she should have seen his skill before getting so cocky about her own. Still she couldn't help wonder what else he was gifted with. Then he evened the game. He picked the game where there was more luck then skill in it. You can't bluff when you can't wager and it was all in the cards. Alex felt her confidence rise.

"Thank you, sir." She saluted, but knew it was wrong. Then she turned that salute until a caress down her neck, breast, and onto the table awaiting her cards. Maybe her distraction worked, because she won the first hand. She smiled and didn't talk any shit. Just gave a small look of satisfaction. Yup, Alex was competitive.

Then he took off his shirt and his muscles rippled and she wondered how good it would feel to be in his arms and she had been dealt 2 pair, but stupidly cuz she was looking at him she threw the 2 pair away and kept the one loser card. She was going for a full house and after she threw away possibly the best hand she ended up with crap. A 9 high. It was stupid. She lost the 2nd hand. She slapped her head for her mistake.

She pulled off a shoe and smiled. She was gonna play it safe. She won the next hand making a straight on the last draw and she wondered what he was gonna take off next. She was so thinking about him being almost naked that when she lost the next 3 hands she could only sigh. She pulled off her other shoe, and 2 socks only having her shirt and shorts left.

"Okay, intense game. Distracting game," she mumbled. She had a pair of 9's or she could go with the diamond flush. Alex shuffled the cards in her hands trying to decide what to do. What to do. She closed her eyes and slid the 9 of clubs into the middle of the table to be discarded and get another card. She didn't even look at it when it was dealt to her. She just smiled.

"I know this is my winning hand and baby I wanna see those shorts go." She gave a small sexy laugh as her eyes looked down. She still hadn't looked at her card and was now all talk. She just hoped any Diamond was there.
 
Jack loved the confident, flirtatious way in which she saluted and let her fingers trail over her supple form. She was trying to play dirty! She was using her feminine wiles to try to get him off his game. AND HE LOVED IT! She was willing to do whatever it took to win… a woman after his own heart! The problem was, that it was working to some extent. Her nipple starting pushing at the thin fabric of her tank top again, and he found himself staring more than once.

Fortunately, all it cost him was a single flip flop. Jack stepped up his game and began alternating flexing his pectorals one at a time to further distract her from the game. This has the desired effect as she was quickly down to just her shirt and shorts. He chuckled at her comment. “Yeah, well it’s about to get a whole lot more intense!” He glanced down at her giggling breasts, noticing her increased breathing rate, and then back to her eyes. “I’m either gonna get a good look at the best pair in the house, or it’s skin city for me.” Looking over his cards, he pulled a pair of 8’s. After drawing three more cards, he added a pair of 6’s. In a nothing wild game, 2 pair is usually hard to beat. However, that’s when she started to get cocky.

Jack held his poker face though everything, but he had an idea what was coming. He laid his cards on the table, and when she flipped over that last one, he simply shook his head. Four of diamonds… completing her flush! If you’re going to lose, lose with style, he thought. Without a word, he stood up and turned his hips side to side. Watching her as she stared at his semi-erect member bouncing behind the loose sweats, he slowly hooked his thumbs inside the waistband and pushed south. Letting the tension build for a few seconds, he finally let his meat spring free and flop out onto the table. He gave her a wry smile, but he wasn’t sure that she noticed. With a slight wiggle of his hips, he let the shorts fall to the ground before kicking them off and sitting back down.

He sat there thinking for a moment as he shuffled the cards. Obviously, he was out of clothing to bet with, but that didn’t mean that the game had to end. He tried to think of exactly what he had to offer her that she wouldn’t be able to refuse. Then, it hit him and his face lit up. “OK, so since I am out of currency as it were, and I haven’t yet gotten you out of anything important, what do you say to one more game. If you win, I’ll give you a 30 minute full body massage… and no funny stuff, a real honest to goodness massage.” He paused and raised a single eyebrow. “But if I win, you lose the rest of your clothes and have to give me a lap dance!” Jack motioned to a CD player boom box over in the corner with a stack of CDs next to it. “One song, your choice.” Then, he really put the screws to her and taunted her competitive side. “Whadda ya say? Do ya got the stones for it?”

Jack didn’t wait for a reply. He just started dealing out the cards. The tension was mounting and he thought he saw a bit of nerves in her expression, even though she did her best to hide it. Jack didn’t care. He would have given her the massage for free, but this was much more fun! When he looked at his cards, he had dealt himself 3 Queens. He tried to draw the fourth, but no luck. Still remaining completely calm, he watched as she moved her cards around in her hand. When it was finally time to reveal his cards, he laid them down on the table with the same confidence as before. “So Alex… do I need to stretch out my fingers…. Or do these three ladies mean I should spin my chair around?”
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnwIy89TC4

Alex was having the time of her life. The man was sexy and when he met his chest bounce she marveled at the control. If he could control that one section on his body what else could he control. Alex blushed and shook her head mentally. She had to concentrate on the game. Concentrate on the game. Concentrate on the ... Jack words swirled in her head. Her nipples hardened and she almost hoped she didn't have the diamond. Then her competitive side slapped her in the face and she wanted the diamond. She wanted to know what he was gonna do. When Alex turned over the 4 diamonds that she knew she had she only smirked. She slowly turned over the 5th card and lo and behold she had a flush! Alex simply sat back, crossed her arms, and waited.

Alex thought she was gonna die. He had pulled down his shorts so slowly that her breathing had become irregular and her breasts rose and fell with every breath. Her nipples were so sensitive and they rubbed against her shirt. She rubbed her thighs together as he slowly sprang free his cock and she was not disappointed. All his glory was there for her to see and dammit if she didn't want that huge thick meat deep inside her. She gulped deeply and had to still herself or look like a wanton slut.

"Well..." Alex was trying to speak, but her mouth was dry and she couldn't get the lump out. She cleared her throat and luckily Jack started to speak. Damn she couldn't see his package anymore, but she knew he was sitting there naked. She only had 2 pieces left and she was wondering if they had the same number of clothing who would have been naked first. She did have the advantage of having 2 more pieces. Alex perked up. A massage? Hell, yeah! A brief nod and Jack was dealing the card.

Alex had nothing. She had a busted straight, busted flush, she had nothing absolutely nothing. She didn't even have a face card. So when Jack flipped over his cards all she could do was laugh. His hand was ridiculously good for what she had. He didn't even need the two other Queens. One and he would have beaten her. So she reached over and mixed her cards with the deck so he would never know.

Alex got up and walked over to the boom box. She was going through the cd's when she saw one that she couldn't believe he listened to or maybe he just found it. Lick by Joi was a great song and she remembered it when she was a teen and it always made her feel like she was sexy. So she turned it on and slowly slid her shirt up. She let it rise and when it was over her head she swayed her hips side to side and turned to him before throwing the shirt onto the couch. She rubbed her breasts and pinched her nails getting into the song. She slowly approached him and at the same time she was sliding her shorts down her legs. By the time she was upon him the shorts were on the floor. The rhythm was an easy one so she just rolled her hips, turned and sat down on his lap. His thick meat was between her legs and every time she rubbed and moved it pressed against her sex and she knew it was getting slick with her juices.

Alex wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and she continued to roll her lower half against him. She looked over her shoulder at him and his face was so close she could kiss him. She turned back to the front, took one of his hands, and placed it on her breast. Sure, in a strip club the guys weren't allowed to touch, but she wanted his large hands on her body. She bounced on his lap and because he was hard and she was slick, but the angle was wrong the head of his cock entered her, but that was it. Alex instantly stopped and closed her eyes even as she moaned in need and lust. That felt good, but it was nowhere near enough.

Alex stood up and realized she had chosen the longest song in history. This was a good 6 or 7 minutes long. 3 or 4 minutes longer than the average song. She smiled and straddled Jack; again her slick sex rubbing against Jack's hard cock. Her breasts in his face and she rubbed herself against him. Then she raised her head and kissed him deeply. She angled herself and this time when he entered her he entered all the way and she moaned into his mouth and now the rhythm didn't match the song at all and was their own.
 
Last edited:
As he positioned his chair to watch her select a CD from the stack, he wondered why she quickly slid her cards back into the deck. Did she lose this on purpose? Or did she just have nothing and want to avoid the embarrassment of revealing her cards? Then, the music started and every single thought drained from his head, save one. Thank God for Vin Diesel movies. If this song wasn’t on a soundtrack for a good movie, there is no way he would ever thought to loot it. But in that moment, he couldn’t think of anything else he’d rather listen too. The rhythm was so primal and erotic that it left little doubt as to her intentions.

Watching as she shed her last remaining bits of clothing, he was mesmerized by her dark nipples, so plump on those perfect orbs. The sultry, seductive way that she worked her curvaceous body made him want to drool, and he instinctively licked his lips. A captive to her gyrations, he became acutely aware of the blood rushing to fill his member. What started out nestled between his parted thighs quickly rose to full attention by the time she had slithered her way onto his welcome lap. Her every move, her every touch seemed to cause it to pulse, twitch and throb. Jack could feel her juices flowing freely over his cock and inhaled deeply at her teasing.

Feeling her lean back into his chest, he tilted his head to try to kiss her, but the constant movement of her hips prevented him from getting the right angle, so he decided to kiss and nibble along her neck instead. Then, she guided his hand to her soft bosom, and he purred. “Mmmm.” This was his green light to touch her and it was all the encouragement he needed. Just as quickly, his other hand moved up and cupped her other breast. His skilled fingers enveloped her sweet tits and pulled them into her chest firmly, squeezing her with passion, lust, and control at the same time.

Then, it happened. She moved at just the right time that his thick meat was flexing, and the swollen head slipped past her entrance. She froze. He groaned. “OOOoooooo, yessss!” But, mostly due to the upward curve of his shaft, it could go no deeper. It pulsed inside her, and his legs stiffened. He wanted more, so much more, but for now, her teasing continued, and a huge part of him loved it!

Seeing that wry smile from her reassured him that they would both soon get what they needed. As she lowered herself again, Jack began gyrating his hips to meet hers, rubbing their organs against each other roughly. His tongue flicked out and caught her engorged nipple. Before he could slurp it into his lips, she replaced it with her mouth. Then, she impaled herself on his rigid pole, and his tongue claimed her mouth. Hearing the sounds of her pleasure, Jack gently bit her lower lip and tugged at it lightly, pulling it through his teeth. His hands fell to her hips as their animal instincts began to take control. She seemed to continue her gyrations while riding the length of his shaft. For his part, Jack thrust his hips upward to meet her downward thrusts and firmly raked his nails down the length of her back.

Her tunnel was as tight as any virgin he had ever been with, convincing him that she had been without sex nearly as long if not longer than he had. She plunged herself down harshly and it caused him to gasp. He had reached the breaking point, and his hands moved down and cupped her ass cheeks firmly. With a rocking lean, he stood up and took her with him, holding all of her weight in his hands. As he lifted her up and down on his throbbing meat, the extra force and extra work elicited as series of grunts from his core, but he never once broke their kiss.

This position only lasted a minute or so before he turned and laid her gently onto the table, his swollen cock still buried in her heavenly cunt. Standing up, he quickly lifted her feet up onto his shoulders and wrapped his arms around her thighs. This allowed him unfettered access to her sweet sex, and he burrowed his tool deeper and deeper into her hungry pussy, pressing against the entrance to her womb. Jack would pause as each of his thrusts bottomed out, holding himself in her depths, allowing her the sensation of being completely filled. Overcome with lust and desire for this beautiful creature he had taken, he wasn’t sure why, but the following words left his lips, and he never meant anything more. “I fucking love you, Alex!”
 
Alex had never been fucked like this before. He was devouring her like he couldn't get enough and she was doing the same to him. He was so big, so engorge, and filled her completely. She squeezed him tightly with her tight channel as she slammed herself over and over onto him. Goddess, he felt good. Then he lifted her up and her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck as he took all of her weight and lifted her up and down on his thick tool. She couldn't stop it if she tried. Her pussy clenched, fire traveled through her, she stiffened and knew she wasn't helping the rhythm anmore. She threw back her head and came so loudly. Her moans permeated the air as her pussy spasm over and over.

But he never stopped.

Alex was sure he was going to die before he lifted her up and laid her onto the table. She couldn't think or do anything anymore. All she was was a feeling, incomprehensible, thing. He placed her legs upon his shoulders and took what she gave and then took so more. He demanded everything from her and when she gave him that he reached deep inside and took everything. "Oh fuck Jack, yess, please..." She didn't know what she was begging for, but he felt so good. Her arms and hands were on his arms using it for anchorage and leverage.

Alex felt herself stiffen and at his words she came again. It was his deep gutteral voice and using her name that had her flying through the air. She dug her nails into his thighs and pulled him closer, deeper, so that he was deep into her womb as she came all over his meat. Then as he continued pumping she was coming again and again. It was like she couldn't stop. Her pussy kept spasming on his cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," became her mantra.
 
Her pussy clamped down on him and the sounds of her pleasure filled the concrete bunker, resonating off the thick walls that kept them safe from everything wrong in the world. She called out his name, and the sound of his name on her lips was sweet music! Jack never felt more alive than this moment. Watching the waves of pleasure wash over her and knowing that he was the cause filled him with power, his cock plunging into her depths with renewed vigor.

He wasn’t sure how many times she came, or if it was just one long continuous orgasm, but the twinge of pain she caused by digging her nails into his thighs, combined with how amazingly tight her walls had become finally pushed him over the edge. Jack bellowed an uncontrollable grunt as his thick meat flexed and blasted her womb with a long stream of his precious seed. It had been a week or more since he rubbed one out on his own, and his full sack contracted once more, sending another wave of jizz deep inside her slick sex. His cock pulsed and twitched over and over again as he pumped a ridiculous amount of cum into her hungry cunt. And right on cue, she came again, hard, as if her body wanted to pull every last drop from his rigid shaft.

Jack’s breathing was ragged and his legs unsteady as his thrusts slowed to a crawl. His hairy chest glistened with sweat and he wiped a thick sheen from his brow with his arm. Leaning forward, he gently kissed her chest in the valley between her breasts as he moved up her neck. He covered her with tender, soft kisses until his lips found hers. Cradling his hand under her neck, he pulled her closer and his lips latched onto hers, flicking his tongue into her mouth to meet its counterpart. Gradually, his spent member began to soften, and he let it gently slide out of her opening. As it did, he could feel the massive puddle of white spunk running out of her nether lips and falling onto the floor.

As he continued to kiss her, his breathing and strength returned. Swooping her up off the table and into his arms, he carried her into his bedroom. Laying her down on the bed, he kissed her forehead softly before crawling in next to her. Then, wrapping her in his arms, he cradled her head into his chest, holding her close and tight. Jack took a deep breath and reflected on what had just transpired between them. He never considered himself to be a powerful lover, but this was easily the best sex of his life. There was just something about this amazing woman that brought out the beast in him.

While they lay there cuddling, he let his fingers run along the length of her arm from shoulder to elbow. Slowly, he traced the outline of her breast before moving down to rest his palm on the curve of her hip. "That was some song... and some lap dance!" It had been so long since he had felt this level of intimacy with anyone, especially since the outbreak started. But now, he felt an incredible sense of calm. He felt hope returning. Again, he placed a soft, heart-felt kiss on her lips and then exhaled deeply. And much to his surprise, he felt the blood returning to his organ, which brought a devilish grin to his face.
 
Alex couldn't stop. She didn't want to stop. It felt so good. She felt his cock get bigger and dammit she didn't think that was possible. Then he erupted and she felt him pulse in her and that sent her over again. She was so fucking spent she couldn't move. Every tease, touch of him sent her shuddering and sensitive. She kissed him hungrily more responding to anything he wanted to give her. She was so euphoric.

Jack picked her up and she moaned as she went straight into his arms. She was placed gently into a bed and she moaned feeling the softness on her sensitive skin, she moaned once more feeling Jack curl up beside her. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She couldn't stop herself from being overtly needy and greedy when it came to this man. His hand trailing lightly up her arm was making her writhe internally with more. His kisses on her body was making her pussy clench with anticipation.

Alex laughed throatily at his joke. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." She felt his cock twitch against her and she turned over onto her stomach to look at him. "I heard your words while on the table and don't worry. I'm not one of those women who hold men to their words during sex." She was referring to his words of love to her. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

"Now if you're ready for round two, I'm gonna put this pillow under my hips..." She trailed off laughing wanting him to take her from behind. But her hand has found his cock and she as everything tonight she couldn't resist wrapping her lips around his thick shaft. She licked up that long vein and pumped his cock into her mouth. She moaned as she went deeper and deeper tasting their earlier juices and wanting more.
 
For a moment or two, Jack wondered if he had broken something inside the poor girl as all she could muster were unintelligible sounds. Slowly, she began to recover her strength, and he had a good chuckle over her words. Why wouldn’t he have meant what he said? It seemed silly that she would doubt him now, after she had more or less confessed the same to him earlier.

Then, she kissed him, and his mind was given no further time to debate such things. Her full lips electrified his mind. They were so soft, kissable… suckable. Their tongues danced like they had know each other forever, and Jack’s chest puffed out from the deep breath he drew in to keep up with her. But soon, she gave him that look, that wanton stare of a woman who needed to be rutted like a wild animal. Ohhhh, did he ever love to fuck in that position. The power of holding her hips and sliding his long thick rod into her from behind caused his dick to pulse in her fingers.

Just as he had started to rise up on one elbow to acquiesce to her request, her mouth fell onto his meat. He gasped as the sudden warmth and pleasure. Falling back into his pillow, he spread his legs wide open to allow her full access to his member. Jack’s fingers slowly gathered her hair to help her keep it out of the way. For as long as he had gone without sex of any kind, it was this rare treat that he missed most. There was something so raw in the way her mouth almost seemed to worship every inch of his manhood. Closing his eyes, he could feel himself throbbing at her every touch and caress. “If I didn’t mean it before, I really love you NOW!” He said in a hushed tone.

Damn! She was way too good at this! Jack grunted and growled. Those hot, sexy lips that were so wonderful to kiss now formed a vacuum-like seal around his cock, and her tongue flicked and fluttered all over him. He was lost, and he wasn’t sure he ever wanted to go outside these walls ever again.

But a wry smile washed over his face as he quickly put his idea into action. Why should she get to have all the fun? Jack grabbed her hips and lifted her body off the mattress, pulling her hips down over his face! Ahhh, sixty-nine, my old friend, welcome back! Taking a long deep breath, he slithered his tongue up and down the length of her slippery folds, tasting those sexy juices. Wrapping his arms around her hips, he filled his hands with her round ass, spreading her sex in the process. His tongue immediately found her clit and massaged it against her pelvic bone. “MMMMMMMmmmmmm…” He expressed his desire for her sweet nectar, making sure the vibrations traveled up through her nether region. This was going to be a long night!
 
He was so hard and yet soft and velvety in her mouth. She loved licking that hard throbbing vein just under his cock. She licked his bulbous head and was rewarded with a little bit of cum for her efforts. She deftly licked that too and swallowed it and him down her throat. Damn it had been a long time since she had a hard cock and dammit she wasn't going to let this go. When his hand tangled in her hair and he held it she moaned and pulled just bit so she could feel that bit of control and pain from him. It was such a turn on.

She giggled around his cock knowing her throat was contracting on his shaft at his words. She assumed she was doing a good job and she didn't want to disappoint so she really started sucking him down and pushing his cock just past her gag reflex and back. She wanted to taste his cum. She wanted him to lose control and explode in her. She wanted this man to never forget her.

Alex gave a small yelp as she felt herself being lifted and turned around. The man was strong and that made her even wetter. Than he settled her across his face and when his tongue made contact with her all she could focus on was his dick in her mouth and her pussy being pleasured. She bucked her hips against his face spreading her juices all over. She rode his tongue and sucked him deep into her mouth or she was going to scream and alert the walkers.

Soon. Too soon she knew she was going to cum and she didn't hold back. She loved the fact she could cum so many times and her greedy pussy was demanding she cum on that tongue. "Oh fuck, Jack I'm ... I'm ..." she couldn't finish the words as she slid him back into her mouth and flew high into the air. Her pussy spasmed and she jerked as her orgasm took her. In the throes of passion she found she didn't need air and had sucked him into her throat and was bobbing up and down contractig her throat in a silent scream as she came. Over and over she slid him down her throat, squeezing him tightly, while her tongue flickered over that sensitive spot on every guy. Her body soon began to burn hot again and she had to breathe. She finally pulled him from her mouth and took a deep breath panting.

She leaned forward slightly and squeezed her breasts together as she wrapped them around his hard cock. She would slide him between her tits and every time the head of his cock poked through she would lick and suck on it before he would pull back and be enveloped by her caramel globes. His fingers were in her and she moaned into the air loving every moment of this and actually thinking she be loving this man as well.
 
In his younger days, Jack thought he had experienced some spectacular blow jobs from more than one ex-girlfriend. Laying there under her, he knew that Alex was, literally, blowing them all away. Her lips, her tongue, and even her throat muscles all worked in perfect unison to pleasure his shaft. She was tireless in her quest to make him cum again, and from the taste of raw hormones oozing from her slit, Jack also knew that she really loved having his cock in her mouth. A thought which only served to make him harder!

As she began to grind herself on his face, Jack could not hold back a nearly face-splitting grin. He loved eating pussy! Most men sheepishly go down and tongue around like they can’t wait to get it over with, or just so that they can say they did it. Not this guy! He was definitely all-in! And the more she twitched and bucked, the more it turned him on. Her juices covered his face almost from ear to ear, and he loved every minute of it. He wore it like a badge of honor, symbolic of his dedication to his craft. With Alex, though, she moved so much that he had a little difficulty focusing on any one area. He would slurp and suckle her meaty lips one moment and then be rabidly tonguing her clit the next.

Finally, he wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled his face in tight to her cunt. Damn, she was strong, and a sort of wrestling match ensued as he tried to keep his mouth on her. The fingers on his free hand plunged into her slippery depths while his pinky gently teased her back door. His lips sucked her clit into his mouth, and that forced a scream from her. Then, her body being pushed over the edge, she came like no woman he had ever experienced before. Maybe it was from going so long without, or maybe she was that turned on by him. But, for the second time that evening, she appeared to have a full body orgasm, and Jack could feel his desire for her… and his bond with her deepening. She was forever his, and he hers.

All through her orgasm, he kept a tight grip on her so that he would never let her pussy escape his tongue. In return, her mouth clamped down on him and greedily worked to pull out his seed. Just when he thought she might pass out, she gasped for air and placed his saliva-coated cock between those sweet tits! The feeling was magical and, coupled with her sucking his sensitive head each time it appeared, it was exactly the extra push he needed. His balls tightened, and he let out a long, bellowing groan right across her swollen nub. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Jack felt the first wave riding up the length of his shaft. If her mouth was not there, he felt like it might have hit the ceiling.

Blast after blast erupted from his pulsating dick, and he could feel her greedily drinking down every drop. Not to be outdone, his tongue continued its assault on her treasure, slurping down all the sweet honey that he could squeeze out of her. She was definitely a gift from the Gods. In his wildest dreams, he could never have imagined finding a woman like this, who could match his insatiable sex drive. Now, here he was, panting, out of breath, barely finished with round two, and slowly growing hard again at the thoughts of what round three might have in store!
 
Back
Top