Discovering gay saunas

Alan recognizes that Dan is not quite sure how to deal with what has happened to him this evening; he came in for what he thought was going to be sauna to heal the stress from a busy day, but has given himself over completely to a group of bi men who have transported into a world of gay sex that, if he knew it existed, Dan would have wanted no part of it.

Wrapping his arms around Dan as leaned against the wall, "Take a deep breath, Dan. This is a lot to absorb. Come with me; let's find a room to just sit back and relax for a bit."

He led Dan to a room that he had already rented out for the evening, closed the door behind them, and indicated for Dan to stretch out on the bed, face down. Alan began to softly, yet firmly, massage Dan's shoulders and back, hopefully helping the young man to relax in his new sexuality.
 
Dan and Alan leave the others behind. His legs and ass sticky from Alan, some cum still in his beard and his cock still sticky with his own cum. Dan lays down and exhaled deeply. The massage is soothing and Dan melts into the bed as Alan touches him.

When Alan gets towards Dan's arms, Dan turns his head and kisses his fingers. He rolls to his side and keeps kissing the hands and fingers. He scoots over, his back to Alan. "Cuddle me."

Alan climbs up and is the big spoon. Dan wiggled back, feeling Alan's cock as he does. He is licking Alan's fingers as the new friend cuddles him. He takes one in his mouth and sucks it.

"I am so happy I met you. I worry that last guy wouldn't be so sweet, Alan. I'm not the first straight guy you've fucked am i?"

Dan rolls over, facing Alan. He plants a soft kiss on his lips. "You were a perfect first time. Had me sucking three other guys too. Good thing my wife is far from here."

Dan is enjoying the time but still trembling a bit.

"Is this your room?"
 
"I'm not here every night, but when I do come in, I usually reserve this room. Sometimes, I just come in early and take a nap in here before going into the sauna; other times, it gets used for other purposes, although I am quite particular about whom I bring in here with me. And I knew early on that, if the possibility arose, I would like for you to join me in my room."

Feeling that Dan is still not quite relaxed when he rolls over to face him, Alan wraps his arms around the young man and pulls Dan's face near his chest. Alan continues to rub Dan's neck and shoulders, down his back and to his butt, cupping and squeezing Dan's tight cheeks, feeling the dried trails of his cum on Dan's body.

At the same time, he can feel Dan snuggle in against him, Dan's cock 'growing' and pressing against him. "Just take it easy, baby, I've got something else to show you in a few minutes."
 
Dan nuzzles into Alan and kisses his chest. The ass grab makes Dan jump a tad but also makes him feel sexy. He hasn't felt this wanted in years. Finally, someone is all about him. Someone wants him. Someone has so much lust for him.

Dan can feel his cock growing, and he can also feel Alan's cock growing against him.

"Oh what is next? After what you've done with me already what could possibly be left?"

Dan's mind is racing with possibilities, which is making his cock rock hard now as he keeps kissing Alan's chest, focusing now on a nipple as he kisses and sucks on it softly.
 
Giving Dan a few minutes to relax, finally evidenced by his slower breathing, Alan touches his shoulder, "Lie on you back, Dan."

As Dan rolls to his back, Alan stands and walks to his bag on the chair in his room and removes a small tube of lubricant. Standing at the foot of the bed, he takes Dan's ankles in his hands and spreads his legs apart and crawls onto the bed. Dan's eyes are wide open as Alan kneels between his thighs with lube in hand. Alan coats his hand with a thick layer and lube, then moves even closer Dan's erect, throbbing cock.

As Dan watches, Alan wraps his fingers around Dan's erection, then presses the underside of his own cock against Dan's and starts stroking the two cocks together.
 
Dan just lies back and let's Alan work. The cocks together feel amazing and Dan is rock hard and oozing precum. He is moaning, hands behind his head as he leans up a bit to watch. Alan's cock is a bit bigger and feels so warm on Dan's cock.

"That feels amazing, Daddy." Dan says, not sure why at 41 he is calling another man daddy. But it feels right.

Dan reaches down and traces his fingers along Alan's cock.
 
OOC: Apologies for the delay in posting. I've got 4 projects going on around the house with outside contractors.
============================

As he stoked the two cocks together, Alan watched the expression on Dan's face; at first a bit curious, but as the stroking continued, the friction between the two aroused cocks wrapped in Alan's fingers changed that expression to outright lust. Two throbbing cocks together, both close to cumming and shooting their respective loads of cum over another cock, and with Dan lying on the bed, both loads landing on his belly.


"Play with your tits, Danny-boy!! Let's see those hard nipples."
 
Dan is trembling as the two men cum together. He is moaning do loud as two loads spray across his belly and chest.

Dan locks eyes on Alan as he rubs the cum into his nipples, pinching them gently as they grow rock hard.

"Anything you say, Daddy," the word seeming so perfect despite his 41 year old body. "Show me more, Daddy, how to be a good fag."
 
Having seen the complete transformation of Dan in one night, Alan smiles at his new toy . . . and his mind races with ideas of how to use and enjoy the one he now has complete control over. "There will be plenty of opportunities for you to be used by others; also, you will discover that you may find others to use for your personal pleasure. I think this has been enough for one night though."

Leaning over and giving Dan a full kiss on the lips, Alan stands and offers him a hand to get up from the bed. "Let's get a shower and then I will give you a plan for tomorrow."
 
Dan fully enjoys the kiss. He melts into it, loving the sweetness of it. He takes Alan's hand and walks hand in hand to the shower. He turns on the water and uses some gel to wash Alan's body. He washes his chest, arms, belly, legs, butt ... He takes his time cleaning Alan's cock.

He stands and kisses Alan again. Thanks so much, Daddy, I loved tonight.
 
"You did well tonight, Dan. One thing you must agree to. I know you are here on a business trip, and when you are home, obviously, I cannot tell you what to do, or who to do it with. However, this is my town and when you are here, you belong to me. Based on what happened tonight, you know that I will share you with others; I will allow others to use you. But, you are mine and you will only indulge in your desires with my permission and direction. If you agree to these terms, drop to your knees and suck my cock . . . wearing my cum on your face back to your hotel room."

Alan already knew that Dan would accept his terms, but needed to see his submission before giving him instructions for the following night.
 
Dan drops right to his knees. He looks up and smiles before kissing the sticky head of Alan's cock, tasting previous cum as its been used a lot today.

Dan wraps his lips around the head and swirls his tongue, feeling it harden in his mouth. After a couple minutes of this Alan is rock hard. Dan wraps his hand around the base and strokes and sucks simultaneously, quickly. Dan is moaning over the cock, desperate to make this new man cum yet again. He looks up at his new friends eyes with lust.
 
Dan sucks eagerly, stroking as well, massaging Alan's heavy balls. His eyes are locked on his new friend.
 
Alan looks down at him . . . and then it hits him, he needs to cum . . . and there is no holding back. "Now, Dan. Make me cum, I want to see to all over your face."

His cock explodes, ropes of cum landing on Dan's face, even a splatter in his hair.

"Dry yourself off, except for you face. You are to wear my cum until you get dressed in the morning. Tomorrow, after work, I will pick you up in front of your hotel at 5:30. We will stop for a sandwich and then I have some additional plans for you tomorrow evening. Dress casually."
 
Dan grabs his towel from the shower and wipes off his chest and shoulders. He dresses and leaves the room, walking out through the the lobby and outside. It's a mile to his hotel, but Dan decides to walk and avoid cabs or Uber. He hurries himself into the hotel, keeping his head low. He avoids everyone as it is rather late, and he used the back entrance and stairs.

Dan licks at his lips and enjoys the taste before showering. His mind races with the nights events, and he is rock hard. He strokes himself and cums hard, catching it with his free hand and licking it clean. He cleans and climbs in bed naked.

Dan sleeps rather late the next morning. He skipped the sessions at the conference, choosing to relax in his hotel as he can think of nothing else but Alan. Around 4, Dan hops in the shower and make sure he cleans himself. He instinctively washes his ass, using soap on a finger. He finds himself shaving his balls and trimming the rest of his hair. He was told to do none of this, but it just seems right

Dance slides on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He puts on a pair of tennis shoes and heads down to his hotel lobby. He tries to think of anything that will help him avoid the erection growing in his pants no. He walks out the lobby and does not see Alan, so he sits on the bench andwaits.
 
Pulling up in front of the hotel in his second car, a non-descript Toyota Camry several years old, Alan motions to Dan who hurries over and jumps in the front seat. "Ready for another evening of fucking, sucking, and cumming?"

Alan reaches over and grabs the hard cock in Dan's jeans, "I take that as a 'Yes'.

"Let's stop and grab something to eat. It could be another long evening and I don't want my 'boy' running out of energy before the night is over."

Driving towards the outer part of town, Alan gives Dan no hint of where they are going; he pulls into a national fast food restaurant, parks and leads Dan in.

As they eat, Alan asks about why Dan is in town, his favorite sports teams, etc. . . . just two men getting acquainted.
 
Dan struggles to hide his erection through dinner. The small talk is helpful, but deep down Dan knows this is just the beginning. Dan explains his love for Wisconsin sports, his job that has led him to a much larger town than he is used to and his affinity for anything active.

Dan is calm and at ease when they finish ... then he realizes that it is time. His mind races. He is unsure how the night will go. But his erection won't die down.
 
Alan continued driving toward the outskirts of town, probably into an area that Dan would never have gone into on his own. Dan was obviously a bit nervous about where Alan was taking him.

Alan had a plan for the evening which included a couple of new experiences for his new toy.

The soon reached the interest to a county forest preserve; Alan turned in and followed a winding road deep into a parking area where there were several unoccupied cars.

Alan got out of the car, "Come with me, Dan. This is where our fun evening begins."

As they walked down a well-worn path, Dan could hear quiet voices among the trees; ever so often he could see men behind the trees . . . usually small groups of 2, sometimes 3.

Reaching a fork in the trail, Alan led him down one path to a small clearing . . . occupied by 3 men in their 30-40's, standing in a small circle, pants down around their ankles, stroking their cocks, watching each other . . . nodding when Alan led Dan into the opening.
 
Dan is tense the entire way, but he also cannot control a raging erection in his jeans. He fidgets and squirms, unsure where this man he met just last night is going.

The car ride goes forever until they enter a heavily wooded area ... but they keep on driving. Finally they stop in a busy parking lot, but no one can be seen. They walk into the woods and Dan can hear several men and occasionally see a small group.

They enter an open area and Dan looks close. He sees three men stroking as they look at each other. One is a man, in good shape, striking an average sized cock. Another is a bit more muscular and striking another average sized clock. The third is a large, husky man. In his hand is probably 10 inches. Dan cant help but stare at this manly man and his amazing cock.
 
"Strip, Dan. I want to introduce you to my friends. I'm pretty sure they all want to share some cum with you this evening."

Watching Dan strip, his cock as hard or harder than the threesome already here. They all look over and smile as Dan turns to face the group, hard cock in his hand.

Alan quickly drops his slacks, and removes his shirt. "OK, Dan, one at a time, get their shirts off and see if they need a good sucking and teasing of their nipples. We'll see which one has the hardest cock when you are done. Then we will decide who gets a special treat tonight. Don't worry, boys, there is plenty of Dan to go around."
 
Dan starts by ducking gently on Alan's nipples, taking no time to get them hard.
He then moves to the average looking man and slide soff his shirt. He pinches one nipple while.licking the other ... then switched until both are hard. He goes to the muscular man and slides his shirt off. His nipples are already hard, so Dan gives each some soft kisses.
Dan then turns to the big man. He slides off his right shirt and immediately socks on a hairy nipple. The man moans and instructs Dan to bite it, so he does. He then turns to the other nipple and does the same.
As his nipples get hard, Dan steps back and sees all three are harder than before.
 
"My god, Dan! Look at what you have in front of you? Three hard cocks and three sets of loaded balls . . . should be enough cum for you tonight."

"On your knees, Danny boy. I think you need to help each of my friends here get rid of a load before we move on for the night."

I walk over to the first one and give him a gentle stroking, he is hard and ready to go. "You want to be the first to feed my little boy tonight?"

Not waiting for an answer, "Suck it Dan!"
 
Dan doesn't say a word. He kneels before the average sized cock. He gripes it softly at the base and kisses the head. He runs his tongue all over it, teasing it, savoring it. He wraps his lips around the head, looks up at Alan and swirls the stranger's cock head in his mouth. He slowly picks up his pace, holding it at the base and taking most with each bob.

Dan is moaning on this stranger's cock, making love to it, savoring it as he enjoys the audience. He hears the stranger grunt and moan. His balls are tightening. He feels it throb and grow. Within seconds, he feels a warm oozing load of cum filling his mouth.
Dan struggles, feeling some ooze out of the corners of his lips. The man grabs Dan's head and holds him. Dan can feel the man's wedding ring, understanding the huge load. When the man finally released Dan, he gasps for air and spits out a bit of cum in the process. He swallows the rest and catches his breath, shocked so much cum came from just one man.
 
As the first of the three explodes, Alan watches as Dan does everything he can to swallow the huge load. Alan has been here before and knows that this guy usually carries a huge load.

"Take a breather, Dan. We're not done here yet."

As Dan stands back up, he looks around at the group; evening is coming and it is beginning to lose the sunlight. Alan knows that Dan is just waiting . . . he wants that big dick before they have to leave.

"OK, Danny Boy . . . over here on this table (pointing to a children's picnic table) . . .on your hands and knees. I think big Jack is ready to see if you can handle his monster."
 
Back
Top