Sealed Together (Closed for Horus_rules)

Ally yelped softly as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom with the shower. Her head was spinning with questions and thoughts. She was analyzing everything and putting up walls all over the place. She was trying to cope. He leaned down to kiss her and she didn't react except to peck him on the lips and turn away to start the shower.
 
Last edited:
Michael knew he'd screwied something up when Ally returned his kiss with a peck! He cursed himself and went into the bedroom and found the laptop. He saw Ally's drawing of the symbol on the dresser. 'It's these assholes fault, he said out loud.

He signed onto a special forces database of known gangs tattoos. After several minutes of searching, he found Ally's drawing. It was the same symbol that had been on the yacht. The M-Falangen Mafia was indeed behind Ally's abduction.

Michael signed off and went back downstairs to fix himself a drink, while ally finished her shower. Maybe it would be best if he wasn't there when she got out.
 
Ally had gone completely numb in the shower, she was lost in her head and she couldn't pull herself out. She felt like a prisoner again. She washed the grime from her sensitive skin and rinsed her body. She stood under the hot spray for a few minutes just staring at the wall and letting the water cascade over her back and down her legs.

She missed his presence but felt conflicted over wanting him close. Did she love him, is that what this feeling was? She didn't know, and not knowing made her angry with herself. She took a deep breath and turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and started drying herself. She tried to shake the negative feeling off and found that it was replaced by a longing for him. She pulled the robe around herself and tied it loosely before going out into the cabin to look for Michael.

He was downstairs leaning against the kitchen counter; dirty, tired, and with a drink in his hand. Ally didn't know what to say so she just approached him and stood next to him, leaning against the counter with her hip against his. She was so out of touch it didn't occur to her that she was teasing him by exposing much of her chest under the gaping robe.
 
Just when Michael was feeling sorry for himself, Ally came walking towards him. He couldn't read the look on her face, so he just stood there quietly. He'd already said too much.

She pressed herself against him without saying a word. He looked down into her eyes barely noticing her gaping robe. Michael turned to face her, reaching down to close her robe and putting his hands on his shoulders. "Ally, I'm sorry that I keep hurting you. You've been through so much and I only want to make you happy. I want to help you erase your past!"

Michael watched Ally's face for her reaction. He wanted to pull her in and kiss her, but was afraid of making anymore mistakes.
 
She looked up at him sadly, "it's not you Michael," she said quietly.

She didn't mean to make him feel so bad all the time. She felt like everything was her fault. She didn't want to lie to him about how she felt, because she didn't really know what she felt.

Ally leaned in and rested her forehead against his chest, she felt his familiar heartbeat and was comforted.

"You should shower," she suggested, looking back at him again. She ran her hands back through his hair and then smiled weakly before walking away towards the bedroom to get dressed.
 
Michael look down at Ally resting her head against his chest and wrapped his arms around her. "You know it really just the two of us and our past getting in the way. We'll figure a way to let it go together."

After she suggested he shower, he followed her up the stairs and went into the bathroom. He shed his clothes and stepped into the hot water. After cleaning up, he stood and let the hot water caress his sore shoulder.

He was lost in thoughts of last night's activities. Michael wondered if that had just been a one time event or if Ally was just using the only way she knew how to say thank you. Maybe he should be more careful with his feelings and guard them from s hurt he knew too well.

After drying off, he wrapped the towel around his waist and went to get clothed to put on. Michael smiled at Ally as he walked by her.
 
Ally dressed herself while Michael was in the shower. She wore dark denim shorts and a faded peach colored t shirt. It was hot outside again today. Ally didn't mind, it had been a very long time since she had experienced weather that was so pleasant.

Ally thought about letting go of her past, like he said but the scars ran so deep she wasn't sure she would ever move on. The fear would always be there, the self doubt she might be able to get over but the physical scars would remain. Those she couldn't change no matter how much she wanted to. She had a small epiphany about accepting her body for what it was, it was nice. She did like the look of it now that she wasn't starving. And she knew Michael liked it too. She should let him in, she wanted to but it was still difficult. Ally shook her head and sighed.

She was folding a few clothes and putting them away when Michael exited the bathroom with the towel around his waist. Her eyes roamed his tattooed skin, she liked looking at his body. He passed close to her and she reached out and caught his arm gently pulling him to her, pinning herself between him and the dresser.

"Just be with me," she whispered to him, sliding her arms around his waist and settling against him. She just needed his closeness.
 
Michael yielded to her touch letting her move him until he was up tight with her body. He felt her breathing on his chest and her arms circling his waist, took him back to that safe place they'd found the night before. The rest of the world just faded away.

After a few minutes, he led her to a large chair by the window where the warmth of the sun was pouring through. Michael sat down and pulled Ally onto his lap; his arms circling her and he gave her a soft kiss. Words had no place in this moment, so he simply held her and leaned his head back against the chair with Ally melting into his lap.
 
She was glad he pulled her into his lap. The miles long walk back to the cabin had worn her out. It had taken them all morning, in her panic she must have gone several miles into the woods. She knew she was lucky, there were a great many dangers out in a woods like that.

Ally closed her eyes as she lay curled against Michael and relaxed. A memory resurfaced; she woke up in a tent and stretched before unzipping it and looking out at the forest around her. Her dad was poking the fire with a stick from the night before. She could smell the wilderness and she could hear the screaming and playing of the other kids on the campground.

Her father spoke but the sound of his voice was lost to her, even though she knew what he asked. Was she going swimming at the lake today? Yes, she did. She took her towel down to the beach after breakfast and laid out in the sun. The shoreline was full of people like her, families, kids, and one very cute boy about her own age. She had talked to him yesterday and walked along the beach with him. She liked him. She acutely recalled the feelings she had felt that week on the lake shore with....Christopher. That was his name. He had messy dishwater blonde hair, a shy smile, and the baby soft skin of a boy who wasn't quite a man yet. She thought that was love but her mother called it a crush.

Ally woke startled after nodding off for a few minutes. She flinched and sat up away from Michael, who was still only partially clothed. She smiled at his body, bathed in the golden light. He was a good man, he was trying hard for her. She still held onto that same feeling of innocence than permeated her dream.

She slid out of his lap and slipped off her shorts and t shirt before pulling on his arm.

"Come on," she said softly," we should rest."
 
Michael watched Ally slip off to sleep and kissed her forehead once more before relaxing and falling asleep himself.

He stored again when he felt Ally slip off his lap. He watched as she peeled off her shorts and tank top. Michael was admiring her sexy body standing before him in only her undergarments, when she reached for him and invited him to bed.

As he rose from the chair, his towel fell away before he could catch it. Michael continued to follow Ally to the bed and slid in beside her. He laid on his side facing her. "Ally, you've made me extremely happy and I am glad we're here together."

Michael kissed Ally and held her close. "We didn't sleep much last night, so maybe we should rest a bit more."
 
Ally slipped into bed and relished the feeling of the cool sheets on her bare skin before facing Michael and letting him draw her into his arms.

"I'm happy too," she responded quietly. She stroked her fingers down his chest and kissed his shoulder affectionately. It was starting to come easier to her now, she was relaxing more often around him.

"We should rest," she smiled and agreed. She wiggled down into the covers and could already feel his body responding to hers pressed against him, she almost laughed, he was more easily aroused than she was.
 
Michael smiled when she stroked his chest and kissed his shoulder. Her words said "We should rest." But her body language said otherwise.

He wanted to give her something she'd never had. So he rolled towards her and kissed her softly on the lips. "Trust me, Ally." Michael said as he looked into her eyes.

His lips traveled down her neck and then along Ally's shoulder. He reached around her and undid her bra. After Michael slipped it off, he continued kissing his way down and around each breast. Her nipples were hard and protruding when he pulled the first one in his mouth and began to kiss it and lightly trace it with his tongue.

"I want to kiss you all over, Ally" he said as he began to kiss his way down Ally's belly.
 
Ally nodded when he asked her to trust him. Her breathing picked up when his hands and lips roamed over her body, exciting her. She arched her back up to his mouth as his lips and tongue found her sensitive nipple. Her head tilted back and her lips parted, releasing a soft moan.

Her hands touched his shoulders and stroked his hair as he worked on her body. She could feel the anticipation growing between her thighs. Ally desired him wholeheartedly.

"Michael," his name escaped her before she bit down on her bottom lip stifling the next pleasurable sigh. She didn't know what his plan was, and she didn't even care. As far as she was concerned everything he did to her body was right. As he kissed her taut stomach she flinched a little from the sensation. She was very sensitive there, but she smiled and let him continue. She planned to relax and enjoy whatever it was he was going to do to her.
 
Michael watched her biting her bottom lip and continued kissing his way lower until he reached her panties. He traced the outside edges of them with his finger as he watched Ally's face for her reaction and then he traced the outside edges of her pussy through her panties.

Ally's excitement was growing more apparent by the second. He watched her breathing change, her nipples harden and the wet spot on her panties grow as Michael continued to lightly trace her folds.

Michael tore off the sheets and moved his body between her thighs. "I want to taste you, Ally!" His mouth encircled the outline of her pussy through the thin material and he took in a deep breathe. "Mmmmmm" he hummed against her sensitive flesh.

Michael reach up and began to slowly peel the dampened panties off her body. When they were off, he moved back in closes to Ally's swollen lips, staying just centimeters away so she could feel his hot breath against her naked skin. "Are you ready, Ally?" he said making eye contact with her.
 
Ally was about to come completely unglued after Michael's expert teasing. She was holding back the urge to thrust her hips towards his mouth, she had never felt like this before. Her breathing was ragged and she tilted her head to the side and watched him anxiously.

She adjusted slightly so he could peel off her now very wet panties. He was driving her crazy but she didn't want him to stop. She almost cried out even though he hadn't touched her yet.

Some time ago her "owner" had taken her to some sort of clinic very late at night and subjected her to laser treatments so she never grew pubic hair again. She was very fearful at first but it didn't hurt like she thought it would. Michael seemed to be enjoying looking at her naked vagina so Ally was almost glad it had been done.

The anticipation was killing her, all she could manage was a silent nod when he asked if she was ready. His hot breath on her bare skin had her almost dripping for him.
 
Michael delighted in seeing Ally's eyes wide with desire and her only able to nod at his question. He was giving her a pleasure she had never known before and that gave him great pleasure.

He brought his lips down against her nether lips and kissed them the same as he would her mouth. He sucked on in his mouth and then the other, tracing each lip with his tongue. Michael's hands traveled up Ally's body across her belly and cupping each breast.

His mouth continued to kiss her pussy as he felt her inner lips engorging even more with blood and the sweet nectar flowed even more. Michael's lust began to grow and his kisses grew even more passionate.

He pushed his tongue even deeper into her tight little pussy to taste her, sliding his tongue up until he finally reached swollen clit. "Mmmm!" he hummed against Ally's hardened little nub. Michael moved his tongue all around her clit as he brought his right arm down her belly until he was tracing her wet lips with his fingers.

As Michael took her clit in his mouth he slid his finger inside Ally, found the soft spongy spot and began to massage it. He sucked her clit in and out of his mouth, flicking it with his tongue every so often. "I want you to cum for me Ally. I want to taste!" He went straight back to work on her sweet little pussy.
 
Ally felt like her entire body was coiled into one tight spring, ready to burst any moment. The second Michael's mouth made contact with her wet inner folds her hands grasped the loose sheets and she held on for dear life, panting and shivering from the sensations.

Her eyes rolled back as his tongue encircled her clit and the searing bolt of energy shot up her spine making her back arch to the ceiling and her mouth open in a silent moan. She couldn't think, analyze, or even move. It was all she could do just to hold on and not beg him for more.

As his finger intruded against her wet tightness she bucked against him, grinding her clit into his mouth even harder and making herself cry out in the process. It wasn't long before his efforts would pay off. A few minutes of this and Ally felt like she was on fire, her hips moved of their own accord, wiggling slightly against his tongue as he lapped and sucked at her clit and teased her slit with his fingers.

"Michael...please..." she was begging him breathlessly not to stop and he didn't seem like he had any intention of doing so. Mere seconds later her entire body locked up, breasts pointed to the sky and her hands tight enough to almost pull the sheet off the bed, her toes curled and a sharp high pitched cry ripped from her lungs as her orgasm overtook her. It felt so good she almost passed out. Her body involuntarily trembled, she was so sensitive it almost hurt.

"No, Michael...please," she craned her body away from his tried to breathe again, biting her lip and closing her legs. Even the air was too much for her wet flesh. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up to her, she wanted him close even though she couldn't even put a coherent thought together in her mind.
 
Ally's body began to quiver and then an intense orgasm gripped her. Michael felt her little pussy grip his fingers tight and then begin to squeeze and release him as she came. He stopped licking her clit and looked up to watch the sweet agony grip her face. He loved watching her body slowly release the tension and shimmer in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm.

Michael felt her pussy flooded with cum,then her eyes flew open and she pushed away. Ally's eyes were full of passion as she pulled him up to her. He kissed her before positioning himself on his pillow. He pulled her into the crook of his arm so that her head lay above his heart. "We should get that nap in now, Ally."

Michael enjoyed the way Ally's body just relaxed when she was in his arms. He could tell that this had become her spot to escape from the rest of the world, as well as her past. He kissed her forehead and squeezed her tight arms "Mmmmm, it feels so good to have you here. Sleep well, sweet Ally."

When he heard her drift off to sleep, he followed her into a much needed slumber.
 
Ally still couldn't think straight, it took a minute or two for her body to calm down enough that she could move without whimpering or shaking from the remnants of intense pleasure Michael had brought her. And to her shock she didn't seem like he cared if she reciprocated. It was different, she wanted to please him in return but thought that it could wait, he had already settled in beside her and pulled her against him to cuddle her.

So she did what he had done already, she closed her eyes and relaxed. Ally resigned herself to the fact that he was good for her, she should let him take care of her like he wanted to.

It was only a minute before she was asleep. Her body settled into it's familiar and most comfortable spot against his side and her leg was entwined over his, pulling it snug against her torso and thigh. His arm was covered in the tangled red tresses and his large hand rested on her shoulder. Her eyelids fluttered and she reached around feeling until she had the edge of the sheet. She pulled it over herself, not liking her skin being so exposed to the open air, before falling back to sleep again.
 
Michael smiled as he felt Ally's body give way to sleep in his arm. It was nice to be someone's safe haven and not just the guy who came in, rescued them and turned them over to someone else.

He thought about the email from her father, he should respond later and let him at least know she was okay. He wasn't sure he could tell him they were on their way back yet, but he would let him know about the gang they had crossed to get his daughter back.

Michael was pulled back into the moment when he felt Ally throw her leg up over him and snuggle in closer. This was the first time they'd ever been naked in bed together, so the feel of her soft breast and her still hot and wet pussy pushed up against him stirred his passion a bit.

He felt his cock harden even more, but he couldn't do anything about it right now. They both needed this nap before dinner. He pushed the lustful thoughts back and let the soft sounds of Ally's slumber lull him to sleep too.
 
Ally woke sometime later still glued to Michael's side. She slipped away to get a drink, walking naked into the bathroom and back. For the first time she didn't feel apprehensive about her body being on full display. Not that it mattered, he was still asleep. She watched him stir a little when she got back into bed next to him. It was painfully obvious he was still turned on from earlier, the sheet hid nothing from her eyes.

She reached down and absently stroked his body with her soft touches. She wasn't sure how to please him in a way they would both enjoy. Her few experiences with oral sex had been traumatic at best, she was usually so afraid of being choked or slapped that thinking about doing it again didn't appeal to her in the least.

She pressed kisses along his collarbone, her hair falling across his chest. She saw his breathing change as he started to wake. Ally's lips continued wandering his skin, she nibbled a little here and there while her fingertips still stroked his hardness. Ally stole glances at his face in the afternoon light, watching his reactions to what she was doing. His body shifted and she settled back against his side while her fingers continued dancing over him. Finally, he opened his eyes.
 
Michael slowly became aware of the pleasure that he had thought was just a dream. He felt the lips teasing his flesh and then he became aware of Alley's fingers tracing and stroking his throbbing hard cock. He opened his eyes to find her eyes locked on his.

"That feels so good, Ally. I could let you play that way all day, but I want to erase all the bad memories you have and replace them with our own memories." He rolled towards her and ended up between her wide stretched legs. Ally still had a firm grasp of his cock in her hand.

Michael looked down at her beautiful eyes. "Let me make you feel the pleasure you're supposed to, Ally. Put me inside of you now." He stayed poised between her thighs and watched.
 
Last edited:
Several hours later....

Ally looked back at the cabin, or what was left of it rather, as the boat sped away from the slip. It had been so fast and terrifying, she was still shaking. Men showed up at the house unannounced. One of them had tried to grab her arm as she yelled Michael’s name and slipped back inside from the porch, all the while panicking and clawing at the man holding her. She would never forget the series of events that followed; Michael yelling at her to get upstairs and get her things, the men fighting downstairs, a muffled gunshot, grunting, furniture being thrown, and glass being broken.

Ally was so afraid she hid in the bathroom with the door locked, trembling in the corner of the empty shower stall. It got quiet and she heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. She hadn’t realized it was Michael reaching for her and she thrashed against him for a moment, flinging her body weight into him to try and unsteady him. It wasn’t until he said her name she realized it was him, he held her protectively against him, stroked her hair, and again told her to get her things. She looked at him pleadingly but knew ultimately they didn’t have a choice. They had been found. As she shouldered the duffel bag and followed him downstairs he stopped and spoke to her over his shoulder, telling her not to look at what he’d done. She kept her eyes on her feet as she walked through the now trashed house. She could smell the blood but she didn’t look up.

As they crossed the meadow towards the boat dock her eyes went to the other cabin. Elise would worry about them, what a mess she would be left to clean up after, Ally thought.

In an instant she was thrown back onto the ground from the force of an explosion. She tried to move but all she could do was wail at the sound of the burning, so much pain. Her head hurt, but her heart was shattered. Michael had to carry her the rest of the way, it wasn't far. For a few moments she was inconsolable and shrank away from him. He let her be while he got the boat running and untied from the dock.

They were running now.
 
Back
Top