FINDING MY NEW ASSISTANT (Closed for Havu)

"No one comes by my house without an invitation, so tonight should be quiet around there. We can either stop for dinner on the way there, or we can pick up some take-out and enjoy the evening on the deck."

Feeling you squirm against me, and even after all the fucking and sucking that has gone on today, I still feel an erection coming on. Leaning over and nibbling at your neck and shoulders, "Let's give my 'little buddy' a rest and take him home; you can play with him all you want this evening. He might want to enjoy the hot tub on the deck; it's enclosed, so no clothing required."
 
"Okay, Mr. Anderson. I would love to go to your house tonight." Hang asks him "What are you leaning more towards? Home cooked food or take-out?"

I give a slight moan as I fee you lean over and nibble on my neck and shoulders. I smile and nod at you. I cannot wait to play with your cock all this evening Mr. Anderson.
 
Taking the bath gel from your hand, I squirt a large glob on your shoulders and start rubbing over you neck and shoulders, down your back, then turning you around to give the same cleansing treatment to your gorgeous breasts and belly, stopping just above your waist.

Handing you the tube, I take a little time to caress your tits and nipples, "Just need to make sure that you are nice and clean."
 
I felt the coldness from the bath gel glob you had squirted on my shoulders. I made a little sound. "Oooohhh, Mr. Anderson, your hands feel majestic on my body."

I smile and giggle at you. I see you handing me the tube. "Thank you sir." I squeeze some bath gel on my hand and rub them together. I place my hands on either side of your temple on your face. I start to gently massage your temples.
 
The shower was a time just to enjoy some closeness. There had been enough sexual activity with our 'new friends' today.

Your fingers on my temples feel amazing . . . I can only imagine how the massages are going to be once the table is set up in the extra room at the office.

As we finish our showers, dry off and get dressed, I wait while you pack in overnight bag and grab some clothes for work tomorrow. After the drive back to my office, I fire up the grill and throw a couple of small steaks on the grill while you dig thru my refrigerator and find the makings for a salad.

A quiet meal on the deck, a little TV in the den, we head off to the bedroom . . . a full day of work on the schedule for tomorrow.
 
I enjoy the drive back to the office with you. I see you cook and ran to your fridge and dig around to make a salad to go with the steaks. I smile at you and do not want the weekend to end. Then we head into your bedroom. I smile and wonder if anything will happen. My cheeks flush a little red.

I head to my bag to grab a change of clothes and head to the bathroom to change.
 
When you head into the bathroom to change, I strip down and find a pair of boxers to sleep in and throw them on the floor beside the bed. I crawl under the sheet naked and wait for you to join me.

As much sex as we have enjoyed today, you may be ready to crawl in and snuggle a bit before going to sleep . . . or you may need a good fucking . . . I'm ready to call it a day, but would never turn you down if that's what you need.
 
I head back into the bedroom and saw you under the sheet waiting for me. I smiled and got underneath the sheet on the other side of the bed. I move closer to you and snuggle with you for a bit. I am trying to fight off sleep really hard.

I hear your heart beating gently against my ear. I smile and say. "Mr. Anderson, the sex adventure we had, I hope we can have more of it later down the road."
 
"Go to sleep, Hang . . . it's been a long day, and I'm pretty sure we have a busy day in the office tomorrow. I'm ready to drift off, too."

7:00 comes early, but the alarm goes off and I crawl out of bed and head for the shower, starting the coffee pot on the way to the bathroom. Looking in the bed, I see you starting to stretch and wake up too, your gorgeous body lying across my bed.
 
My eyes close and drift off to dreamland.

I hear the alarm go off and realize you are not in the bed. I rub my eyes with my hand to remove the sleep from them. Both of my arms reach out as far as the space as I can feel. Along with my legs starting off in a fetal position until my arms are completely stretched out. Then I stretch out my legs as far as I can reach on the bed while making little noise as I stretch.
 
Standing in the door to the bedroom, coffee in hand, I watch your 'wake-up routine' . . . fucking sexy, I think. Yes, your body is still covered in your nighttime wear, but I know every inch that is under the clothing.

"Good morning, baby. Coffee is hot and ready. I've already had my shower, so the bathroom is all yours right now. I'll get dressed while you are in the shower. Take your time."

Leaning over the bed, I kiss you softly, but still with enough passion to make you squirm on the bed.

"See you in the office in a little while."
 
I noticed I was on your bed and started to get up slowly to a sitting position before getting off the bed. I touch my hair and notice I have bed hair.

I hear your deep sexy manly voice. I smile while looking at you standing at the door entrance to the bedroom.

"Good morning, bae." I felt your sweet and gentle kiss on my lips that sends electrifying currents throughout my body. Before I turn over on the other side of the bed. I smile and say. "Thank you for the coffee, my big bun, I will make sure to drink it all while thinking of you."

"See you in the office, Mr. Anderson."

I get up out of bed and went straight for my bag and went to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and jump in.
 
Monday mornings, usually pretty slow, catching up on e-mails from clients who had problems over the weekend, scheduling appointments if necessary, answering others with phone calls or e-mails.

This was a time when I try to get back into the 'work mode' after the weekend . . . especially after this weekend with Hang!

About 8:30, I hear the door open from the house into the office. "Good morning, Hang. Grab your coffee and a note pad and come in to my office. I have a few things I need you to add to the office calendar for this week . . . and next."
 
"Good morning, Mr. Anderson. I grab my coffee mug and note pad and head into your office. I am ready when you are sir." I write down the days for this week and the next week. I make sure to put some sort of sign for important dates throughout this week and next.
 
Going back over my e-mails, I see a new one from a client who is in town every few months and wants to stop in the office later this week. Rebecca always complained to me after he left; always flirting with her and trying to get his hands on her.

Calling Hang back into the office. "I have a client who wants to schedule an appointment in the office for Thursday afternoon. Before I do though, I need to tell you about him. Rebecca complained about him every time he was here . . . always flirting with her, wanting to get his hands on her, looking down her blouse . . . a regular asshole."

"I was thinking. We will have the massage table set up by then. I'll tell him that if he leaves an envelope on your desk with $250 when he comes in, he will get a massage before he leaves. You decide the limits of the massage. I'm sure he will want to be naked, but you make your own decision about how little you are wearing and if you will give him a hand job or anything else. Think about it and let me know."
 
I place my finger on my cheek as I listen to you describe this client. Then an idea started to slide into my head.

"Mr. Anderson, I agree with your plan of him leaving $250 in an envelope when he comes in before he leaves." I have been thinking Mr. Anderson let me give him a show. Of course you can watch from the closet. I do not mind. I will let you know if I give him more then necessary at the massage. "Is that all sir?" I ask.
 
"Maybe we can just set up a hidden camera in the massage room and I can watch on my laptop in here, unless you would feel more comfortable with me in the closet. Something to think about."

Rest of the day turns into a normal Monday; Tuesday morning the massage table arrives and you supervise the set-up in the extra room. After the set-up, toward the end of the day, "Why don't you bring a change of clothes tomorrow? You can stay over tomorrow night and we can give the massage table a test run."
 
I smile and reply back to you. "I will think more about it Mr. Anderson and give you a reply by today or by Wednesday."

I place my chin in my hand and look at you. I was just about to ask you that sir. I shake my head a little. I am surprised with your thought. I would love to stay over sir. Let me go home and get a change of clothes. I wink and smile at you heading back to my desk. I giggle and catch up with my work before getting ready to head home to prepare for tomorrow and the night too.
 
Tuesday morning, I head down to the office early, not sure what time the massage table will be delivered. Just need someone in the office to show the driver where to drop the carton. Hang will know how to set it up once she gets to the office today.

The delivery truck and Hang arrive about the same time. Hope the delivery driver did not see the excited look in your eyes when you walked in and saw him wheel the box into the extra room by the office.

Once the table was in the room and the delivery papers signed, I got the box open and with a little help from you, got it set up. After looking it over, "We will need some sheets to cover the table while a massage is taking place. Would you like me to take care of that today?"

"Sure, Hang. I'll give you the office credit card and you can run out sometime today and get whatever you think we will need. Maybe even a robe for Fred to change in to when he comes in on Thursday for his meeting and massage?"
 
I smile at you and say. "Thank you, Mr. Anderson, I will make sure to give back office credit card when I see you again." I place the card in my skirt pocket. The massage table looks better in person then on the computer screen. "What does Mr. Anderson think?"

It should not take me long to get a few sheets to cover the table while a massage is taking place. "Is Fred allergic to anything, Mr. Anderson."
 
"I'll leave it to your decision as to what we need in the room. I'm not aware of any allergies for Fred. I'm pretty sure he will just like the idea of a scantily dressed young lady massaging his naked body. Actually, if you decide to go further, that's between you and Fred."

Seeing the questioning look on your face, "I told Fred that we now offered a massage in our office. He knows that you will not be totally naked, but that he may be, and that he will be pleased with the results of his massage."

A smile on your face as you leave the office, credit card in hand.

"Hang, I do intend to put a hidden camera in the massage room; however, I may also hide in the closet to watch."
 
I smile at you. Mr. Anderson, I move closer to you and place my hands on either side of you. "You are on my mind everytime when we work together, no one else will come between us."

Thank you, Mr. Anderson. I smile at you.

I turn around and look at you with s smile and put my finger up to my lips. I can't wait Mr. Anderson. I wink at you before I close the door.
 
While you run out to do the shopping for items for the massage room, I answer a few more e-mails; I include one to Fred reminding him of his Thursday afternoon appointment, with an "invitation" to check out our new massage room.

"Fred, By invitation only. We have installed a massage table in the office. Hang, my new assistant, is skilled in personal massages. If you would like to be the first to use this service, please bring an envelope with $250 and leave it on Hang's desk when you come in on Thursday. After our appointment, she will escort you to the massage room, where you will have the opportunity to have a massage from Hang, that will undoubtedly leave a smile on your face."
 
I found some sheets that will cover the massage table and let the customer feel like he or she is at a real luxurious place. I grab one and decide to come back later to get the others at a later day. I head to a few more places to grab some more items for the massage room. I find what I was looking for and decide to head back to the office and give back the company card to Mr. Anderson.

I hear a ring on my phone before I start my car. The ring was a text message from a friend from college. I texted her back and asked her to call me and we can meet up during the weekend or when I get off work on Friday. I place my phone down and start the car and seatbelt and drove back to the office. I grab the bags with the items I have bought with the company card.

I head into the building and see you working your office. I drop off the bags at my desk. I noticed an email from a client. I write down the email and knocked on your door.
 
Looking up as you enter my office, copy of an e-mail in your hand, and a big smile on your face.

"I'm guessing you got a request from Fred for a massage when he comes in this week? I told him to reply directly to you, as all massage arrangements were entirely up to you."

Recognizing the smile on your face that pops up when you start getting a little aroused. "Maybe after work today, we need to check out the massage room and make sure everything is satisfactory. I'll be your test client if you like."
 
Back
Top