The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally hears Tommy groan and she keeps playing with his taint. She licks softly and moves her fingers to play with his ass. She softly teases his asshole with her finger. She wants to make him cum. She keeps fingering his ass before she moves up to keep sucking his cock.

She opens her mouth and takes him in all the way down her throat in one swallow. His tip is at the very back of her throat. She starts to hum and swallow and his cock, trying to drive him insane. She begins to move her head up and down and she mimics her head up and down with her finger in his ass, moving it in and out.
 
Ally is incredible, first her little tongue teases my taint, as she strokes my cock, I move my hips in response and I feel her slip her fingers inside my ass. This is an incredible sensation, this is the second time she has played with me like this, and I love it. It feels amazing.

I am incredibly turned on. "Ally you are an amazing lover, everything you are doing, I can't hold back" She deep throats my cock, and her humming, oh god her humming creates an incredible sensation. She begins going up and down, her finger moving in rhythmic synchronization, and I feel a twitch in my head, my balls contract and I come into Ally's mouth and throat, she winces, but takes me like a champ, latched on, taking every drop. I drive my hips into her instinctively, and I feel her nails in my thighs. I finish and feel fantastic.

I sit up and pull her up to me, she lays on top, her head on my chest, and then she turns her head up to look at me and smiles...
 
Ally struggles to take all of Tommy's cum into her mouth. She keeps swallowing trying to take it all in. There is just so much. She silently applauds herself for making him cum so much. After Tommy finishes Ally cleans him up with her tongue and goes to him as he pulls her to cuddle with him.

Ally settles in and rests her head on Tommy's chest and wraps her arms around his waist. "Did I make you feel good?" Ally wiggles a little bit until her leg drapes over Tommy's leg and she basically wraps her body around him.

Ally softly yawns, "I am kinda bummed it is Sunday already. I have to go to work tomorrow."
 
Tommy feels fantastic. He really likes Ally, and she has just made him feel great. She is surprisingly adventurous and he is looking forward to getting closer.

"Did I make you feel good?" She asks, as she drapes herself over my body, which I absolutely love. "Yes, sweetie, you made me feel incredible, thank you."

We snuggle for a bit and then yawing, Ally says, "I am kinda bummed it is Sunday already. I have to work tomorrow.'

Tommy smiles as he knows how much her job means to Ally, "Ally you are an amazing girl, I am really glad that we met. Don't be bummed, you love your job, and I like that we both have real lives. However, would you be willing to see each other exclusively to see where this relationship can go? I have never dated anyone like you, you are the combination of so many things I have been looking for, that I would like to see if we might have a real future together? Also, could I cook dinner for you, and would you like to stay at my place tonight, or would you like us to be apart so that you can have your normal routine for tomorrow?"
 
Ally smiles softly as she hears Tommy ask if they could see each other exclusively. Ally stays quiet for a little bit, trying to make Tommy nervous that she might say no. Ally softly hums like she is thinking about her answer, even though she is dying to say yes, she likes to tease Tommy. She decides to tease Tommy some more and sits up and looks at him. "So if we saw each other exclusively, does that mean exactly?"

Ally grins at the offer of dinner, "I would love to have you make dinner and stay by you tonight, however I would like to pack a bag so I don't have to leave your apartment before i go to work so we can spend some more time together."

Ally quickly packs a bag and looks at Tommy, "are you ready to head back to your place for dinner?"
 
Tommy waits for Ally’s reply, he hoped she would be thrilled, instead she is deliberate. Does she not feel like I do? How could I have misread this so much. Then she smiles, “So, if we see each other exclusively, what does that mean exactly?” She is teasing him, but he will play. “ So that means you only sleep with me, and whenever I am in town...” He grins, she frowns, “What do you think it means silly, it means we are completely monogamous to each other. No flirting or dating anyone else. I hope we can be together, stay with each other as often as possible. Be a true couple.”

She smiles and gets her bag ready. They will need to hit the market, then the night, all night is theirs to enjoy. “How about either shrimp or chicken and pasta and a bottle of white wine? For dessert, how about either honey or chocolate enjoyed off each other?” Tommy looks at Ally and gives her a devilish look and a wink...”Ready to go?”
 
Ally giggles as Tommy tells her he wants to be monogamous to her, "I would like to see where this could go. You have diffused the tensions and worry I had about dating another hockey player. I can tell you won't cheat on me." Ally lays her heart on the line, "I think you and I are a wonderful fit," she quickly winks and grins before she continues, "and I want us to continue to have some wonderfully fun adventures."

Ally takes Tommy to the market, "I want to make something special for today, since we are making it official. You have to stay in the car while I do the shopping dinner is a surprise for you tonight." Ally goes in and purchases some nice steaks, potatoes, and green beans. Ally then makes a detour to the ice cream sundae topping aisle and picks up some hot fudge and caramel sauce with a wicked smile on her face.

Ally makes sure her dessert toppings are on the bottom of the bag as she gets back into the car to make sure they are all a surprise for Tommy.
 
Tommy is happy the way Ally says they are a wonderful fit. He agrees, he also likes the way she says, "Ad I want us to continue to have some wonderfully fun adventures."

They are getting extremely intimate, but she has not yet indicated that she is ready for him to make love to her. He wants to badly he wants to share that, but he continues to respect her timeline, but the thinks they are close.

Ally insists on his waiting in the car while she shops. He likes surprises and is looking forward to what she has planned. He is also very hungry, and is looking forward to having her stay at his place, sleeping in his own bed, and waking up with his beautiful girlfriend. He smiles as he allows himself to acknowledge that she is his girlfriend, and has the potential for a whole lot more...
 
As Tommy drives them back to the apartment building Ally grins with anticipation. Once they are back and in his apartment Ally shoos him out of the kitchen so she can cook by herself. She grills the steaks, asparagus and makes the twice baked potatoes. She sets the table and serves everything up. "Tommy, time for dinner."

Ally is sitting at the table ready for dinner and waits for Tommy so they can begin dinner. Over dinner Ally and Tommy talk about a variety of things. After dinner Ally cleans up and sends Tommy into the living room, she wants to surprise him so he can't be around. After everything is cleaned up Ally heads into the bedroom with her bag and strips down.

She the whipped cream, caramel sauce, hot fudge and cherries on the bedside table and calls for Tommy to come find her.
 
Dinner is awesome, Ally does everything and we have a great conversation about our coming week.

When it is over, she disappears and Tommy is excited. Things have moved pretty quickly over the last week, but he is very happy. He is crazy about this woman and excited about where they are going.

She calls to him, and he walks into the bedroom. he sees all the Sunday fixings, and sees his beautiful girl, laying on his bed. It takes him about two seconds to strip off his clothes. He stands before her, and he sees her eyes flame at his physique. "This is all for you Sweetheart"
he says as he walks over the table and starts to pour the caramel over her breasts and down her stomach. "I have an incredible sweet tooth, and I am craving something sweet..."
 
Ally grins as she sees Tommy walk into the bedroom and she licks her lips. "I am glad to hear you have a sweet tooth. You can make your own human size sundae."

Ally softly groans as he pours the caramel sauce over her breasts. She knows he will have to spend a lot of time on her breasts in order to get all the sauce off.

Ally slowly spreads her legs, "don't forget you have an entire canvas to use with all the toppings."
 
Tommy has every intention of painting the entire canvas, front and back. He lowers his mouth to her breast, and slowly begins to lick the caramel off her tight little body. He kisses and sucks the carmel up, then licks swirling his tongue around her entire breast.

It is actually very tasty, and eating it off her sexy body is quite the fantasy. Her nipples harden as he attends to them, and evenutally most of the caramel is gone. Tommy looks at Ally and licks his lips. He know grabs the chocolate, and drizzles it down her tummy and down and in to the folds of her pussy.

He lets his tongue enjoy the trip, and he licks all the drippings on her tummy, tickles her belly button, and continues down until his tongue is licking the chocolate out of her slip. She spreads her legs wide and her hands venture down, and grab her thighs pulling them even farther apart.

"Tommy, make sure you eat every drop of chocolate and honey in my pussy, please don't miss a single drop" Tommy begins to lick up and down her slit, letting his tongue slip into her vagina. He had drizzled the chocolate there, but the honey...the honey was all Ally!
 
Ally grins as and moans as Tommy licks her pussy. It feels so amazing, this man has a very talented mouth. Ally groans and pushes her hips into his mouth, his tounge is all the way inside her pussy. Slowly Ally is yelling out that she is gonna cum. Ally feels her pussy contract on Tommy's tounge and she screams.

She lays on the bed panting and slowly coming down from her orgasm. She reaches down and pulls Tommy back up to be next to her. She catches her breath and reaches for the chocolate and caramel sauce.

She drizzles the sauces over his chest and licks her lips, "I am ready for my Tommy sundae." Ally then sprays whipped cream on top of his chest and two cherries on his nipples. She has a cheeky grin on her face and slowly moves to start licking Tommy's chest.
 
He feels her pussy clamp and grind into him and convulse and he revels in her orgasm nearly as much as Ally. Her juices flow down with the hint of chocolate and roll over his tongue and down his throat. She is beautiful and her body moves in rhythm, almost elegantly, even in the throes of passion. He is cleaning his mouth when she motions him back up, the sexy beckoning of his woman.

As he comes up, he sees the panting, and the smile, "I am glad I was able to please you"

But then, as she flips the table, "I am ready for my Tommy sundae." His eyes fire, his prick twitching at Ally enjoying him, as he just did her. The carmel and chocolate drizzle and tickled, as does the pillowy soft feel of the whip cream. He sees the devlish look in her eyes. Ally is a natural tease, but in the best way, wanting to please but make sure we laugh and feel edged in the process.

He feels her tongue begin to lap up the sweets, and ever stroke shoots an electric shock through his system. As he softly moans and squirms with each tantalizing lick. Two can play the teasing game though, "remember what you said about the entire canvass....please don't forget how much part of my canvass aches for you..."
 
Ally giggles as Tommy reminds her about part of his canvas. She would never want that part to feel neglected. She slowly starts to lick off his chest and follows the line of his muscular chest. She teases each and every bump and ridge of his chest, wanting him to beg for more.

Ally cleans off Tommy's chest and slowly reaches for the caramel sauce. She begins slowly putting drops on Tommy`s cock. The head of his cock gets a nice big squeeze of chocolate and caramel. Ally takes a nice big grin and takes Tommy`s cock all the way down her throat in one big swallow.

Once she feels him in the back of her throat she slowly begins to move her head back up, lightly dragging her teeth along his cock.
 
He feels her tongue clean, tickle and tantalize him. Tommy growls a bit in pure lust and pleasure, her tongue and lips soft and sweet on his chest, licking all the sweet caramel and chocolate, and then teasing him as her tongue traces his sculpted abs, heading continuously south.

Mmmm, he felt the drops hit his hardened manhood, throbbing in anticipation. "Oh, Ally..." he felt her lips latch on to him, tongue swirling...he felt such incredible need and want. "...your mouth feels so incredible on me..." He felt her take him deep and couldn't help but thrust his hips in response...fucking her soft sweet mouth..."Jesus, Ally...yesssss!"

This felt incredible, part of him wanted to finish here, have her take him, but he also wanted to share more...would she let him inside of her...was she ready to make love...did she trust him fully yet?
 
Ally works her tongue Tommy`s cock, she wants him to know how much he means to her. She rolls her tongue around his cock over and over, she finds his sensitive spot and teases him there. She wants him begging for her. Her hands move down and play with his balls, softly rolling and gently playing with them.

Ally sucks harder and harder, she wants Tommy so come down her throat. She can feel him getting closer and closer. Suddenly Tommy comes in her mouth. Ally groans as she tastes him and starts to swallow him down. He keeps coming and Ally keeps swallowing.

Ally moves up to lay next to Tommy, "did I make you feel good?"
 
Ally's oral skills are amazing...and he moans and groans in arousal...as she fondles the boys and teases him expertly with her tongue...his body feels explosions of need and want

But when she begins to deep throat him...he is driven over the edge...there is no way he can hold back...and his body spasms in incredible sensations of release and total satisfaction...he doesn't even have a chance to warn her...but it didn't feel like she needed that anyway...he came and came hard...and she took and swallowed every drop of his sweet cream

She is so cute, "did I make you feel good?" Tommy can't help but laugh, "oh sexy girl, if I felt any better I think my entire body would have exploded...and not just my cock....you were incredible...you made me feel so good"

The sex and the way she made him feel was incredible, it really was. From a pure physical sensation stand point and arousal...she was amazing. But he longed for that intimacy...he wanted them to become one...feel what it felt like inside of her...he was absolutely crazy about her...and hoped there was a future.

Her head was on his chest and he ran his fingers through her hair and ran tickles up and down her toned, beautiful back, "Ally, I love everything we are doing...but I am crazy about you...and I so want to be intimate...I am not forcing you...and I will be here whenever you are ready...but please, you have to know, how much I want to make love to you"
 
Ally softly shivers as Tommy runs his fingers along her back. She moves in closer to Tommy and drapes her leg across one of his thighs, the rough hair tickling her inside thigh. Ally listens as Tommy tells her he wants to make love to her. She bites her lip and looks up at Tommy.

"Tommy I want to make love with you too, just not tonight. I am still getting to know you." Ally hopes she isn't scaring him away by delaying having sex. Ally looks up at Tommy, " I mean we have only gone out on three real dates. Maybe we go out on a few other dates first, maybe some sexy dates."
 
Tommy loves the feel of her draped over him, the warmth of her sex on his thigh. She feel so perfect like this, made for him. And he continues to play with her back and hair, enjoying her soft moans and sexy twitches.

She’s right, it hasn’t been long at all, although somehow he feels like he has known, or at least waited for a girl like her forever. “You are right, and I may be too impulsive...it is just you....and you and I...feel so perfect”. But then he smiles, “Sexy dates? May I ask what the sexy lady may be thinking...just for the record...I’m all in!”
 
Ally grins at Tommy as he asks what she means by sexy dates, "I don't know ones that involve nudity." Ally giggles and relaxes a little bit. She enjoys the cuddle time with Tommy, he has such a great body with which to cuddle. Ally stretches a little bit and groans when she hears the doorbell ringing.

Ally looks at Tommy, "Whoever is at the door will eventually go away right?" Ally settles in once more and the doorbell continues to ring. Ally decides to go and answer it and tell them to go away. Ally puts on a thin tshirt and a pair of panties to answer the door. She looks at Tommy, "Ill be right back." Ally goes and answers the door.

When she opens the door she finds her ex-boyfriend there, the one who made her believe all pro athletes are cheaters. Ally tries to tell him to go away, but he is insistent in coming in. Ally can't believe Sam is standing in front of her and he is trying to push his way into her apartment, he wants to tell her something. Ally just groans and tries to get him to leave. He finally just blurts out to her that he finally made his dream come true he is going to be on Kansas City's NHL team, the same team as Tommy.
 
"I don't know ones that involve nudity." Tommy ran his hand over at that oh so cute comment, and slid his hand up between her thighs to cup and tease her treasure. "Oh, we can do that, frankly, I don't care if we ever are dressed again when we are alone". He laughed at his absurd suggestion, but liked the mental picture it presented.

"Yes, please let them go away", but he loves how cute she looks when she tosses on her panties and t-shirt. And he lays there, until he hears the voices, and Sam trying to push his way in. Like a bolt Tommy is up, boxers on, and at the door, stepping between his girlfriend and his new teammate trying to force his way in. "Back up, she his barely dressed in here, and you don't get to see that any more. Congratulations on your news, but I will see you at practice. Remember I am the captain of this team...Ally has asked you to go...Isn't that right Ally?"

Tommy turned to look at her over his shoulder, he would be damned if he wold let this prick see her like that...of course that was assuming that was what she wanted...either way, there was room for one man in this apartment...either he or Sam was leaving...he hoped there wasn't a doubt in her mind who that would be....
 
Ally groans as she hears Sam's news, she really just wanted him to be a bad memory. Now she is going to have to see him everytime she goes to support Tommy. Ally looks at the two men staring at her, "Congrats Sam, I know that was your dream, but you need to leave. You aren't welcome here."

Sam tries to push into the apartment again, "come on babe, you know the only reason I cheated was because you weren't always there. I need a second chance."

Ally looks at Sam in shock and surprise, "you don't deserve a second chance, you cheated on me the entire time we were together. I am with someone now who won't cheat on me."

Ally goes to sit on the couch while Tommy makes sure Sam leaves, she can't believe this, what kind of karma is it that her ex is on the same team as her new boyfriend.
 
Sam had pushed farther than Tommy could stand, and he was honestly not pleased that Ally would let him see her like that...or what she said about only being with him because he didnt cheat....he thought of her as his, that she valued and wanted him in a way she had never felt...but maybe he was assuming too much....her words belied any real appreciation for him...he was more than a loyal golden retriever

"Sam, unless you want an enemy of the captain, a man who with one word can make your career here the shortest in NHL history, you will get out...and if you stay, it will be through me..."

Sam shrunk, although older, Tommy was much bigger and stronger. He was also far more respected in the league. Sam left, but he would not give up...he enjoyed Ally, he had a huge ego...why shouldn't he be able to have her when he wanted...she had given it up to him before, she would want him again, they all did...but for now, he left

Tommy turned and looked at Ally, "Is that all...the only reason you choose me over him is because I don't cheat...that is all you feel for me...?" He stopped, "I thought the reason you didn't want to make love to me was that you wanted us to be special..." He turned toward the door where that piece of shit had just walked out..."Yet with him...that didn't seem to matter, or maybe you felt more" He didn't know what else to say..."Ally, there is a hell of lot more to me than a simple guy who doesn't cheat...but if you don't have any more passion and appreciation for me than that...then maybe I have been fooling myself".

He was truly hurt, he went into her bedroom to get dressed, maybe he should leave too.
 
Ally listened to Tommy threaten Sam with his position on the team. Ally doesn't want Tommy to do anything that would harm his stature within the league. Ally wants Sam to leave so she and Tommy can talk.

Ally was glad to see Sam leave the apartment, she wanted to talk to Tommy and tell him she appreciates him and how much she enjoys being with him. She is ready to say the L word yet, but she is well on the way toward being in love.

Ally was in shock when Tommy turned to her and asked if the only reason she choose Tommy was because he didnt cheat. She listens to him, she knows there is more to him than loyalty. She can't believe Tommy thinks she would ever go back to Sam or that she didn't know there was more to Tommy than that. She knows he would put her on a pedestal if she asked.

She has no idea how to tell him everything going on in her head and her heart. She seems Tommy come out of the bedroom and get ready to leave and still the words escape her on what to say. She feels the tears forming in her eyes, but fits to keep them in check.

She sees him walk out the door and breaks down crying
 
Back
Top