Discovering gay saunas

Dan crawls onto the small table. He feels a soft breeze across his body. The second man has positioned himself in front of Dan, while the bigger man has disappeared behind him. Dan feels the second man put his hand on Dan's head and push him closer. Dan responds by licking at the head

While this is happening, Dan feels a cold spurt between his abs cheeks. It is followed by a finger roughly pushing it into Dan's hole. Dan moans as the man in front of him pushes his cock into Dan's lips - and Dan responds by wrapping his lips on it. A second finger pushes into dan, causing him to let out a squeal over the clock in his mouth, which is now being softly thrust in and out of his mouth.

Dan feels relief as the fingers escape his hole ... but then his eyes widen as he feels something large and warm pressing his hole.
 
Alan looked on in surprise. He had really expected the bigger guy to force Dan to suck his cock. Instead, he moved toward Dan's ass.

Once Dan was busy with the cock in front of his face, Big Man retrieved a tube of KY from his pocket and smeared it over Dan's tight hole, then probed him with a finger for a couple of minutes.

As Dan settled in on the cock in his mouth, Big Man pressed the head of his monster against Dan's tight pucker and teased the opening, pressing against it, toying with Dan . . .

Alan was standing there, "Holy fuck!! Did the big guy really think that Dan could take him??
 
As dan works up a rhythm on the cock in his mouth he feels an intense pressure behind him. Dan let's out an intense squeal as he feels himself being stretched. He struggles to focus on the cock in his face, as he starts to fuck Dan's face.

Whimpering, dan Hope's the cock behind him will give up. But it doesn't... and it keeps pushing. He feels a strong pair of hands on his hips pull him closer until the cock begins pushing in. Dan nearly crumbles as he feels the head stuffing him.

The large cock sits head deep in him, not moving. Dan is tearing up, his face soaked as it is fucked. The large cock head just throbs in his ass as Dan's cock throbs and oozes precum.
 
Alan continues to watch, amazed as the large cock penetrates Dan . . . how the fuck is this evening happening. Dan continues to suck the cock in front of him while absorbing the assault on his ass.

While all this is happening to him, Dan's own cock is getting harder and precum is dripping from the head onto the table. Alan and the other man stand there, cock in hand watching this incredible display.

Soon, the one in front of Dan, explodes his first blast into Dan's mouth, then pulls back and releases the rest of his cum in Dan's face. Feeling that blast, Dan arches his back and presses back against his anal intruder, almost engulfing that giant cock.
 
Most of Dan is trying to support himself as the two men use him. He is trembling, squealing. As the smaller explclock explodes, Dan yelps as it makes him arch back and take more cock in his ass.

Dan has cum oozing out of his lips and tears down his eyes as the man behind him gives his ass a large whack. Dan whimpers but feels more cock enter him. Dan looks over his shoulder and begs the large man for mercy. That whimper is greeted with a harder thwack and a rougher thrust.

Dan is stretched to the hilt hoping this man comes soon. His mind swirls as he looks to his mentor. But Alan is in shock which causes dan to worry more. "Please make him be gentle, Alan?"
 
Back
Top