A Poet Walks Into a Bar . . .

Probably everyone knows already

But I am also Pandora Glitters, Sweet Jain, Persephone Phoenix and Debra. So hi again. 🐰
 
I know! I have never been a stripper but I do dig the fruity smells of the profession. Close friend, art teacher, long story.i was also Shiva Lebowski and Venus Envy. :)
 
Harry, you were remarkably diligent. Kudos. I am at this moment painting palm trees all around you. There is silver tequila, a lime and salt.
 
Last edited:
I think my cute reply was eaten by sharks so I shall re respond. Post shower! Totally better. Harry, I am vegan. No cheese. Corona is a serious downgrade from Patron, but order what you want, sweet.
 
A poet walks into a bar......

.....and asks for a Hot Trump Toddy.

"what's that?" says the bartender. "I'm not familiar with that one."

"you need whisky, honey, and enough hot water to melt all the glaciers that aren’t really melting because climate change is a myth, you liberal moron."
:D
 
.....and asks for a Hot Trump Toddy.

"what's that?" says the bartender. "I'm not familiar with that one."

"you need whisky, honey, and enough hot water to melt all the glaciers that aren’t really melting because climate change is a myth, you liberal moron."
:D

Lol, the only thing hot about Trump is his presidency, gotten as it was out of the back of a Russian's trunk line.
 
Not far off on seven months of marriage to my darling butters. I'd like to buy you all a drink, not off the top shelf. :rolleyes:
 
But I am also Pandora Glitters, Sweet Jain, Persephone Phoenix and Debra. So hi again. 🐰
wow that's a lot of stripper names :p

ok I kid but welcome back to the person I've unfortunately never met
I know! I have never been a stripper but I do dig the fruity smells of the profession. Close friend, art teacher, long story.i was also Shiva Lebowski and Venus Envy. :)

I love that you're back as time permits. It is a joy for me to tell you that though some of the Blue Angel has changed, I am still proudly keeping the glow burning as Merope. We have Mariner, Hypatia, Jami Mills and a few more that make Sundays a regular stop on the grid. There are new faces and all want to and are encouraged to share their writing with much encouragement and most importantly without public ridicule.

I think poets here with such strong voices should consider dropping in to SL and search us out. Besides that, how is poetry happenin in your world?

Love Carrie, Merry, Pam and more. :kiss:
 
Back
Top