Suck hunters by state

Fatty...

Area code 703, bi-male. I am looking for a love to service regularly. It seems being a big guy makes everyone not want be near me. 50 w/m 6'2 d&d free, most passionate and very discreet. There is nothing better than feeling you as you get ready to cum.

Love to suck and swallow ! 315 area

Mature male, in the Watertown,NY area. It has been awhile. Married, bi bottom ,older, white male. Love to suck and swallow. I'm strickly a bottom. Willing to take a cock in my ass, as long as it isn't too big. If you are clean and descreet, you can drop a load in me. Love the feel of a big load, deep inside me. emaol me at jiminti@yahoo.com, if interested and let's set something up !!! Jim

MN, 612/952/763/651/320/507 area codes, twin cities suburb, can travel or can host. Married, non-caucasian, 7" uncut, trimmed, 6' tall, 170lbs, looking for guys to suck me, can't reciprocate, but will J/O. Looks like I am alone in this thread till now, hope to get the MN guys out soon.

looking for a blowjob

have been single again for a couple of years looking to get a blow job live near carlise pa.

Back