"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to leave you someting... I know you already have these..but a little more nver hurts.. Im sure you can handle it..

4.jpg

Hey {{{{{{{{{{Ling}}}}}}}}}}}}}}.. Sorry to hear about the cousin.. hope your doing well and having a great weekend..

Now.. swatting ya on the cheeks a few times, pushing your arms back.. and nibble on each nipple as I flick a finger or two over that..oh my wet... wet.. pussy..
running down the street with nothing on as I sneak out the back door!!
STG:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning, sweetie!
ajb.gif

You know.... stopping by here and seeing those HOT pictures has definitely made this a tingly morning. :D

G'mornin'! or g'evenin'! Whichever works better for you!! :)

Hows my little Ling Ling doing?

Good Morning Ling, just stopping by to give you some lovin :kiss: :kiss: (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) and of course let's not forget the gropes and :p s M

Hi Sugar....
Since I'm not working tonight, thought I'd come by and give you a daytime visit, and maybe get some of your Afternoon Delight:p:nana: to go with it.

Hope I caught you in time, before you leave work. Have a really super weekend.
"Heels":kiss:
Good Moanday Moaning {{{Heels}}}:kiss::kiss:
damn you missed me by about that much <~> what a Bummer:(
Hope u had a good Wknd Hun;)

Hiya Ling! Happy Saturday! Its fricken snowin down here and yesterday it was 82F! Stay warm my sweets!

271934.jpg
{{{{Joey}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
the heck with the Snow this should have heated things up quiet nicely & melted all that white Stuff:D:devil:

Just have to leave you someting... I know you already have these..but a little more nver hurts.. Im sure you can handle it..

Hey {{{{{{{{{{Ling}}}}}}}}}}}}}}.. Sorry to hear about the cousin.. hope your doing well and having a great weekend..

Now.. swatting ya on the cheeks a few times, pushing your arms back.. and nibble on each nipple as I flick a finger or two over that..oh my wet... wet.. pussy..
running down the street with nothing on as I sneak out the back door!!
STG:kiss::kiss:
Uh u naughty Boy no wonder I was all hot & sticky :D
should have finished the Job & licked it all up instead of running:devil::D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:kiss::p:kiss:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good morning, sweetie!
ajb.gif

You know.... stopping by here and seeing those HOT pictures has definitely made this a tingly morning. :D
Thank u & Good Morning {{{About}}}:kiss::kiss:
now is there anything I can do to help u with that tingly feeling ;):D

G'mornin'! or g'evenin'! Whichever works better for you!! :)

Hows my little Ling Ling doing?
Well its Morning here Papa:)
& a Monday Morning at that :(
Iam not doing to bad Hun ones I got enough Coffee in me I will be just fine ;)~:kiss:

Good Morning Ling, just stopping by to give you some lovin :kiss: :kiss: (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) and of course let's not forget the gropes and :p s M
mmmmm Good Moaning {{{M}}}} pulls your Head down & :kiss:sssss u back & sneaks in some fondles of my own as u bent over:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back