Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
i am, however, waiting for giada's playboy spread. not that there's one planned, but i'd sure buy the issue. :)

*just shaking my head with a smile*

Nightbird said:
Hello Denae..

Ok I really hate summer.. It's official

Hi NB.

I'll remind you of that when you've had enough of your beloved winter snow.

EJFan said:
sticking to your desk chair again? :D

Ooooh, the sound of moist skin peeling away from an object. Sigh, makes me long for hot, sticky, sweaty sex. Skin sticking and the sound as bodies touch and pull away and pull back into each other.

Yep. I'm horny as hell now.

Ya its hot,

and you two are very funny.

Denae I could never be tired of snow.. Snow loves me, and I love it.

Denae said:
Ooooh, the sound of moist skin peeling away from an object. Sigh, makes me long for hot, sticky, sweaty sex. Skin sticking and the sound as bodies touch and pull away and pull back into each other.

Yep. I'm horny as hell now.
oh my. :eek:

you simply must do something about that. :D

EJFan said:
i'm not planning on watching her show either... i'm not much on daytime tv. i am, however, waiting for giada's playboy spread. not that there's one planned, but i'd sure buy the issue. :)
Ooh yeah, she's hot.Giada

EJFan said:
so you'd prefer her father then. :D

Well, no. If I were into women, I guess my yoga instructor would be choice. She's as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. Just a lovely woman.

EJFan said:
oh my. :eek:

you simply must do something about that. :D

I tried earlier today. Vibrators always let me down.

I am in desperate need of a good old fashioned, can't walk the next day, type of fucking.

Raising my hand... Jumping up out of my sticky chair..

PICK ME PICK ME!!!

Denae said:

I am in desperate need of a good old fashioned, can't walk the next day, type of fucking.

Denae said:

could you be a bit more clear about this... it sounds a touch vague to me.

have you ever been orally pleasured by a trumpet player? hmmm????

Last edited:
EJFan said:
could you be a bit more clear about this... it sounds a touch vague to me.

have you ever been orally pleasured by a trumpet player? hmmm????

What part was vague?

To answer the part about the trumpet player: no :confused: I take I'm missing out on something.

Denae said:
What part was vague?
lol... i was being sarcastic.

To answer the part about the trumpet player: no :confused: I take I'm missing out on something.
in order to play the trumpet well/properly, there are lots of tongue exercises that must be done. one doesn't learn to double and triple tongue overnight ya know.

Denae said:

I feel your pain. Hub's sound asleep on the couch.

I have to tongue my reed just as much as you do your mouth piece.. DOn't give me that lip stuff.. !! :p

EJFan said:
eh... sax players just have tight lips. what good is that? :D

EJFan said:
lol... i was being sarcastic.

in order to play the trumpet well/properly, there are lots of tongue exercises that must be done. one doesn't learn to double and triple tongue overnight ya know.

Sorry about missing the sarcasm (I wasn't sure if you were referring to vague about the vibrator disappointment or if I wasn't providing enough details about the type of lovin' I need) I'm getting a little sleepy.

But after hearing about the tongue gymnastics, I'm perking right up now. :p

Tell me more...

Denae said:
Sorry about missing the sarcasm (I wasn't sure if you were referring to vague about the vibrator disappointment or if I wasn't providing enough details about the type of lovin' I need) I'm getting a little sleepy.

But after hearing about the tongue gymnastics, I'm perking right up now. :p

Tell me more...
whatever NB says, working a reed is nothing like working a trumpet's mouthpiece. the structure of the music is entirely different. :p

EJFan said:
whatever NB says, working a reed is nothing like working a trumpet's mouthpiece. the structure of the music is entirely different. :p

I imagine the vibrations would feel completely different in my, ah, highly sensitive spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back