A Changed Couple

"locked?" courtney giggled. "you do not have one of these yet ... but being the slut you are I am certain Mistress will cage you soon. Very soon ... you need to enjoy it whilst you can keli .... before you end up like me."

Courtney lifted her skirt .. wearing just a tiny thong over her pussy. "I was just like you keli ... in that same chair 2 years ago."

Allowing keli to think, Courtney went to the back room to select a dress. and a few other accessories.

"Now please stand and let me dress you keli." Courtney smiled. "First this, it will squeeze your waist into a more girlly figure. Taking her time she squeezed keli into the cincher. "Now this .. I think it will be perfect." She held the dress up." Again taking her time teasing keli as she dressed her, adding a bracelet to her right wrist. She then stood back seeing the outline of the silicone nipples pressing against the top.

Keli's dress

"omg keli you are so hot .. your asked how you can thank me." Courtney's hand pushed against keli's stiff cock. "I want this ... I want you." she sait lifting the dress up, "I want this in me keli .. I love cocks to fuck me ... that is how you can thank me." her hand reached inside of the panty, her long nails upon keli's cock. "will you do that to me .. please."

Keli blushed as Courtney called him a slut. "How do you know I'm a slut, Courtney?"

Keli lifted his hand to cover his mouth as Courtney lifted her skirt. "Mm, I love those panties! They look so sexy on you!" Keli watched as Courtney walked away and thought about what she had said. Had she been a man at some point? What had happened to her... He couldn't fathom how anything on her body had physically changed but he felt a little nervous at what she was suggesting. But, all the same he couldn't help but admire the way that her hips swayed with each step.

Keli stood as Courtney instructed. He allowed her to slip on the corset and he felt his stomach sucking in--despite his skinny frame he still felt a little snug in what Courtney had picked out for him. He smiled nervously as Courtney stepped back to admire what she had chosen for him to wear. "What do you think, Courtney?" Keli ran his hands over the corset and over his thighs. Spinning so that Courtney could see the entire outfit Keli playfully ran his fingers over his butt gently lifting his cheeks. "What do you think? Will I need to work on my figure?"

Taking the dress that Courtney handed him Keli stepped into it. Pulling it up over his shoulders and smoothing out the bottom. Keli spun and bent forward knowing that the dress that he wore would ride up as he did so. As Courtney stepped towards him--pressing herself against him--Kelley let out a gasp but nodded. Leaning forward Keli pressed his lips to Courtney's. "I owe you so much for everything, Courtney! I will do whatever I can to provide you pleasure." Keli's hands moved to Courtney's hips and he pressed himself against her--knowing that she could feel his cock against her thigh. "I am yours to mold, Courtney, just tell me what you desire."

Last edited:
"how do I know you are a slut, your willingness to accept your gate so easily, I was in your place keli, I know how your mind thinks, what your mind desires.". Courtney whispered as she caressed keli's hard cock. "You should not denny that desire.

Courtney lifted keli's dress her hand slipping into her panties tugging and pulling until her cock was free.

"What can you do for me keli, you can fuck me,. It is so sexy you would pay the price knowing what will happen, I love knowing that soon you will be me, so please my slut fuck me. ". As she spoke she lifted her own dress pushing herself upon keli's cock. Please, I am a slut I luv being fucked."

Keli moaned as Courtney leaned over his shoulder and started to whisper in his ear. As soon as she started to caress his cock he bit his lower lip to contain the moan that wanted to escape. Keli turned so that he was facing Courtney and his eyes widened as she reached into his panties and pulled out his cock.

"What can you do for me keli, you can fuck me,. It is so sexy you would pay the price knowing what will happen, I love knowing that soon you will be me, so please my slut fuck me. ". As she spoke she lifted her own dress pushing herself upon keli's cock. Please, I am a slut I luv being fucked."

Keli sat back and all he could do was watch as Courtney straddled his lap--lowering herself onto his cock. Keli's hands wrapped around Courtney's back--gripping her ass as she started to slowly bounce on his cock. He matched her rhythm--lifting his hips as she began to grind on his cock. Leaning forward Keli wrapped his lips around her nipples. "Mmm, Courtney! You're making me feel so naughty!"

Courtney ride the woman that was emerging.

"Mmm keli you think that feels good it is much ...much ... Better as a woman... Which you will discover.". She moaned as she rode keli, her glued on breasts giggl in ng.
"
Keli you are a natural. ". She leaned forward groping keli's fake breasts. "Come for me keli... Remember this as though it's your last... Now com for me my wannabe slut."

Courtney had done this with others and know soon keli would erupt
inside of her.

Keli let out a moan as Courtney rode his cock. His hands gripped her ass and he playfully gave her a spank. Keli leaned forward pressing his lips against her neck--playfully nibbling at her exposed skin. His hand move to the back of her head and he gripped her hair--pulling her face to his--slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Keli you are a natural. ". She leaned forward groping keli's fake breasts. "Come for me keli... Remember this as though it's your last... Now com for me my wannabe slut."

Keli let out a gasp and lifted his hips--driving deep into Courtney. "Mmm, fuckkkk." Keli couldn't contain himself as he pressed as deep as he could into Courtney as his cum began to leak from his cock. "Oooh, fuck... Courtney...! I want to be a slut for you." Keli opened his eyes and blushed as he saw that Courtney was staring at him as she rode out his orgasm.

"you are my slut .. keli ... oh how quick that was ... you must have been yearning for release." She teases . "I mean I am good .. but not that good." She squeezes her pussy upon keli's cock.

"mmm speaking of ... mistress will be back shortly ... did she say you could have pleasure ... release ...." Courtney asked knowing the answer. "My mistress was strict ... I could not behave myself ... that is how I lost what remained of my manhood." She smiled and rased herself, taking time to tuck eli's flacid tiny cock back inside the panties. Some drops of his seed had stained the panty, which through chemistry would stain deep blue with the males seed. Indicating his inability to contain himself.

After he was tucked away, she urged him to sit up and she touched up his makeup and hair before helping keli from the chair.. Just as she finished the door opened in the early evening.

Mistress Elizabeth knew courtney would work wonders but was in awe as she saw what was her husband of yesterday, know in a sexy pink dress, matching heels, hair extensions. Though what surprised her was that his cock was not showing in the tight dress as she had expected.

"Keli I thought you would be more excited to see me." She walked to him, he was soft and flacid. "Do you not like what Courtney has done to you."

"I am soo sorry Mistress ... I thought it was ok .... I am such a slut Mistress ... as is ... "I am sorry keli." Courtney sputtered.

"Oh course Courtney .. Carli had told me about your ways ... I maent for this to be a test ... the result is quite obvious ... keli cannot contain herself ... such a slut she is."

Courtney excused herself and returned shortly. "I would recommend this It should keep her under control and flacid even though he will strain. It will work until he can be properly castrated as you had warned him."

Mistress simply smiled and nodded her head as Courtney lifted the dress installing the cage.

Keli let out a moan as Courtney squeezed her pussy around his cock. "Mm, i am a slut Courtney."

Keli bit his lower lip as Courtney reminded him that he had not been permitted to release but that he had done so anyways. He ran his hand through his hair nervously and lifted his fingers to chew on his nails--but seeing the bright colors knowing enough not to. Keli blushed a deep shade of red as he noticed the darker color where his cum had leaked into the panties.
--

Keli sat on the sofa with his legs crossed as Elizabeth entered the shop. He stood up immediately smiling tentatively. "Hello Mistress Elizabeth. I hope you had a fun afternoon!" Kelley blushed and giggled as he caught Courtney's eye.

"Oh course Courtney .. Carli had told me about your ways ... I maent for this to be a test ... the result is quite obvious ... keli cannot contain herself ... such a slut she is."

Keli began to speak up for herself as Mistress Elizabeth started to call her a slut but found that she was not able to. She spread her legs, slightly, as Courtney came back holding the cage and stood helpless as it was put on her cock. "But, Mistress, this is so embarrassing!" Keli was amazed that the direction that this had turned and so quickly. Knowing that protesting was worthless Keli bit his lower lip and spread his legs--his skirt up around his hips-- and looked at the cage that now covered his cock.

Elizabeth looked at keli still in disbelief of how good she looked. She then took some money from her purse to pay Courtney, leaning in close the two hugged softly and exchanged some whispers.

"I should not have to pay a thing after getting keli to fuck you .. you knew the cost to keli in the end." Elizabeth spoke a bit angry. Though it had been part of the original deal, though Elizabeth thought keli could have contained herself a bit.

The two walked to the car, once seated they drove, with Liz driving. She reached over to the caged cock and turned to keli. "Such a shame keli, I had such plans for you with this." She squeezed. "But a good Mistress keeps her word ... though not tonight in time you shall get your punishment.
I had no idea things would go so fast ... I guess this was meant to be."

The first stop was a club fashion store, where liz had keli's ears pierced. Though she did not tell her about the words on the earrings.

It was now after 10pm and liz pulled into the valet at a lgbt club. "Time for some fun keli."

Keli looked away as Mistress Elizabeth hugged Courtney. Knowing that she had disappointed Mistress Elizabeth, disappointed Keli. Keli was embarrassed that she had allowed herself so quickly to be tempted by Courtney. But, there was nothing that she could do now but keep moving forward.

Keli followed Mistress Elizabeth to the car. Keli hurried to open the door for her and curtsied as Mistress Elizabeth slid into the car. Keli hurried back around to the passenger side and slid into her seat. "I... am so sorry that I have disappointed you, Mistress. I am embarrassed that I lost my ways so easily." As she squeezed his caged cock Keli let out a gasp, moaning. Keli was disappointed that she had not been able to contain her desires but it was not worth dwelling on.

As they stepped into the store Keli smiled. The music thumped and the women and men were dressed as if they were at the club. Keli sat in the chair and only slightly jumped as the storeclerk stuck a need in her ears.
--
It was now after 10pm and liz pulled into the valet at a lgbt club. "Time for some fun keli."

Keli's eyes widened as Elizabeth pulled up to the club. "Mistress Elizabeth!" Keli gasped. "Are you sure that I am ready for this, Mistress?" Keli stepped out of the car as the valet sat down--to go park. Keli moved towards Elizabeth and bowed his head. "I am here to please you, Mistress. I will do my very best to learn as we explore." Keli bit his lower lip and held the door open for Elizabeth. "Would you like a drink, Mistress?"

Elizabeth nodded to affirm she needed a drink. "Yes I would love one ... though you are driving later ... you may bave a drink but no alcohol ... " She smiled at keli and watched as she made her way to the bar.

Elizabeth moved to the balcony though she could still see keli who now stood at the bar. She was focused and did not notice the beauty approach her.
"She is good for her first time out. I am Mira ... The woman smiled holding a slim cocktail in her hand.

"What? Can you tell ... is it that obvious." Elizabeth wondered.

"Just watch in a moment the bartender will ask your boi for an id .... she does not have a wrist band ... so he needs to see her id ...
either she does not have one or ... she does ... but I guess it does not look as she does today ... don't worry .. though she will be humiliated ... it is no more humiliating than her cock caged for all to see in the tight dress ...
in the end she will get her drink ... or I guess your drink ... I would assume she is yours ... dressed in that pretty black dress I assume you are her Mistress or that is the role you play ... though you have charge of your boi ... I do not think you have the charge of anyone else in here ... your dress shows you want the attention ... how you crave it ... much like her ... your boi ... I am exited to see where this goes."

"I ... I am E ... Mistress Elizabeth." She held her hand out to greet Mira. Mira simply leaned in giving Elizabeth a hug pulling her close enough to push her cock into Liz's thigh.

"Mistress." Mira chuckled. "You need to earn that title .. I will call you Elizabeth ... I love rookies ... and naturals ... heck i like fucking .... girls like you and her ... what is her name."

"She is keli ... my ... "

"your ... well boifriend ... lover .. maybe a husband ... tonight she is simply your boi ... fembli that is."

Keli sat at the bar as she raised her hand to wave down the bartender. She could feel the eyes following him. Standingup she pressed herself against the bar and waved to the bartender--before turning over her shoulder and finding Elizabeth sitting in the balcony. Keli smiled and waved to her--noting that she had a guest next to her. Keli could only wonder what they were talking about.

As the bartender approach Keli leaned across the bar--conscious of the fact that as she did so her breasts pressed together and almost spilled out of her top. "Hi, uhm, could I get your best cocktail for the woman sitting up in the balcony?" He turned and waved to Elizabeth ensuring that the bartender knew that the drink was not for him. "And, uhm, I'll have a sprite, please."

The bartender looked him up and down and smiled. "Well, I can get those drinks for you but first I'm going to need to see your ID... Not that I don't trust you but we've been having some issues with undercover cops recently."

Keli blushed deeply--knowing what her ID would show. "Well, uhm... The thing is..." Keli blushed and started to look through the pocketbook that she had picked out. Pulling out his ID Keli handed it to the bartender. Holding on just a little long as she was feeling so reluctant.

The bartender looked at the ID and his smile broadened. "Hm. That explains why Mira is up there by your Ms. How do I know that this is you?"

Keli bit her lower lip and shrugged his shoulders. "How can I prove it to you? I need to get this drink for Mistress Elizabeth." Keli could not believe that she was standing here discussing everything so openly but this bartender already seemed to have quickly grasped onto what was happening!

"the bartender was enjoying the moment with the newbie at the club, though he new that the couple would be easy pickings for some here, like Mira. "Stand back, let me see you." He ordered to keli. Once she had stood back he smiled. "I would like a piece of you while you still have it." His eyes glaring at keli's groin. "I bet your still a virgin ... " He mixed the cocktail up and handed the drink to keli. "That was in on me ... new girl special ... hey ... if you like I was serious ... I got a break in a few .. run that back to your girl and come back. We can take care of things ... break you in."

Elizabeth looked at Mira, something about her drew her in ... maybe it was her feminine yet totally fit form, her legs, her ass, her confidence.

Keli waited patiently as the bartender began to make the drinks that she had requested. She kept looking over her shoulder watching Mistress Elizabeth and Mira. He smiled seeing that Elizabeth was smiling and laughing as the woman spoke to her.

"Stand back, let me see you." He ordered to keli. Once she had stood back he smiled. "I would like a piece of you while you still have it." His eyes glaring at keli's groin. "I bet your still a virgin ... "

Keli stepped back and smoothed the front of his dress. She blushed as the bartender teased him--especially as the bartender muttered something hinting about her still being a virgin. Keli turned as instructed and crossed the bar quickly. She brought the drink to Elizabeth and smiled at Mira. "Mistress Elizabeth, how does everyone...?" Keli trailed off too shocked to finish the sentence. He continued to stand behind his Mistress as she waited to see if she would be invited to sit with her.

"bring that sweet ass back hear and I will show you how it feels to be tapped." The bartender chuckled as he handed keli the drinks.
"I like bois like you."

Elizabeth was a bit relieved when keli returned with the drinks.

"Thank you dear ... this is ... Mira." she said to introduce the asain she-male to keli. Though Liz's voice cracked, her nerves on display as she feared that she was not ready to be in a place like this.

"You girls are new here ... I can tell. I can tell a lot ... from when you walked in." Mira smiled. "You look quite sexi keli ... it is so exiting isn't it .... knowing others are thinking of you. You were so nervous about the cock ... tails ... that you did not even notice the eyes upon ...
you ... the fresh meat."

Liz's lip quivered a bit, before she gulped the cocktail .. hoping the drink would sooth her tensions. "Now ... keli ... " she said taking the other drink from keli. "Remember ... you are my driver tonight ... so no cocktails ... right." She handed the other cocktail to Mira.
"mmm thank you dear ....." taking a sip she paused,
moving to Liz ... leaning in ... her soft lips pucked, she kissed Liz on the lips ..... first slowly ... yet let the kiss linger till her lips parted, then she pulled back.

Liz was stunned.

"mmm and for you my girlly boi ..." Mira smiled,
pulling keli close and repeated the action of the kiss to keli. "You two do share .... right."

"bring that sweet ass back hear and I will show you how it feels to be tapped." The bartender chuckled as he handed keli the drinks.
"I like bois like you."

Keli's ears were ringing and she had blushed a deep shade of red as she left the bar--the bartenders last words to him ringing in her ears. She could not believe the situation that she found herself in. How did everyone know her secret??
--
Keli held out her had to Mira. "Hi, Mira. It's nice to meet you. The bartender was just telling me how lovely you are." Kelley smiled and trailed off. She knew that she was to be polite--especially in a bar that she and Elizabeth were obviously the new customers.

"You girls are new here ... I can tell. I can tell a lot ... from when you walked in." Mira smiled. "You look quite sexi keli ... it is so exiting isn't it .... knowing others are thinking of you. You were so nervous about the cock ... tails ... that you did not even notice the eyes upon ...

Keli looked away from Mira. Her eyes catching Elizabeth's. Again, someone else knew their secret! Keli couldn't help but to start to look around. She had noticed some eyes following her but had assumed that was only natural. Now, at Mira's bidding, Keli felt paranoid, like everyone was watching her every movement. Keli giggled politely before responding to Mira. "Well, I hope that it's good attention that I'm getting! I would be so disappointed if it was bad attention, Mira."

Keli handed Elizabeth her drink and turned to Mira offering her the extra one. Keli smiled nervously as the two women drank their cocktails. As Keli watched her eyes widened as Mira leaned into Elizabeth and started to kiss her. Keli was equally as stunned as Elizabeth was and knew that this had escalated much quicker than either of them had expected.

"mmm and for you my girlly boi ..." Mira smiled,
pulling keli close and repeated the action of the kiss to keli. "You two do share .... right."

As Mira leaned into Keli to kiss her lips Keli closed her eyes. She could not believe that Elizabeth was allowing this to happen. Nor could she believe that Mira was being so bold! Keli had felt safe knowing that she would be someone else at this bar but she had had no idea just how quickly this could get out of hand. "I... I only do what Mistress Elizabeth says is okay, Mira. It is her decision what is allowed and what is not."

Keli blushed as these words came out from his lips but he could not deny that was quite excited by what had just transpired.

Mistress Liz could see keli's excitement, in spite of the cage, her erection was clear.

"OMG keli ... you have to learn to contain that ... if you wanna be a proper girlly boi .... " Mira reached into her purse. "Here take these. Trust me girl it will ... well it is like the anti viagra .. yet it increases your desire." Mira pushed the pills to keli's lips and then "forced her to take a sip of her drink.[/COLOR]

Soon the obvious exitement had eased in keli's cock. "When you are ready you need to tuck ... you would be surprised what one can tuck away." She smiled taking Liz's hand to the crotch of her dress. "You'd be surprised what I have there Liz ... certainly more than she ever gave ya.

Liz was shocked, her own desire seeking the satisfaction of Mira.

Mira reached into her purse. "Here take these. Trust me girl it will ... well it is like the anti viagra .. yet it increases your desire." Mira pushed the pills to keli's lips and then "forced her to take a sip of her drink.

Keli felt Mira shove something between her lips and she immediately swallowed. She looked at Mistress Elizabeth questioningly--uncertain of who this woman was. Keli couldn't help but blush as Mira told him her that soon she would need to be tucking. Keli had almost decided that it was time to excuse herself but then before she what was happening she watched and listened to Mira as she spoke so boldly.

"When you are ready you need to tuck ... you would be surprised what one can tuck away." She smiled taking Liz's hand to the crotch of her dress. "You'd be surprised what I have there Liz ... certainly more than she ever gave ya.

Keli bit her lower lip and tried to gauge Elizabeth's reaction. "Mistress Elizabeth.... Uhm, Mira was right." Keli blushed not wanting to leave her Mistress's side. "I need to go tuck myself properly before..." Keli looked down and nodded to herself. Already her cock had started to shrink.

The night continued, Mira's advances came more and more. She was clearly gonna fuck either Liz of keli before this night was over. By this point Liz was clearly a bit drunk and turned on more than her husband had ever seen her.

"Keli drive us home." Liz said to keli, taking Mira's hand and leading her to the door. Once at the car, Mira and Liz exchanged kisses as keli most certainly looked on.

Mira and Liz sat in the back seat, making out as keli made the drive home. They waited for keli to open the door, then Mira took charge leading Liz to the house, once inside she pushed her hard to the wall, lifting her dress exposing her huge cock.

"Oh Mira how did you hide that ... oh I want to feel that so badly." Liz moaned, as she reached to stroke the stiff rod.

"Thats a real cock keli ... something you never had ....
but now you crave to have it use you .. don't you." Mira teased. "Not tonight ... tonight this slut is mine." She said as she pulled Liz close.
"Your job is to be the limp dicked husband." She scolded as she new the pill he took earllier would render him soft for at least a full 24 hours.

Soon she had moved Liz closer to the table, gripping her hips she lined her cock up and smiled, then drove into Liz's willing puss. Liz letting out a pleasurable moan as she looked to keli and whispered. "i am so sorry. I am such a slut."

Mira simply continued fucking her as keli looked on, watching his wife getting fucked by a trans girlly boi.

Keli's eyes widened as she watched Mira kiss Elizabeth--she was shocked at how receptive Mistress Elizabeth was to Mira's advances. Keli tried to keep her eyes on the road but she couldn't help but to peak in the rearview mirror every couple of seconds to watch as Mira & Elizabeth kissed. Keli had to bite his lower lip as he turned to check his blindspot and saw that Mira's hand was working up Mistress Elizabeth's thigh.

Keli obediently followed the women into the house. She locked the car before walking in the front door and turned the corner to find Mira with her skirt up around her hips and her hard cock pressed against Mistress Elizabeth's thigh. Keli smiled as she heard Elizabeth. "i am so sorry. I am such a slut."

Keli dropped to her knees as Mira fucked Elizabeth. Keli smiled as she caught Elizabeth's eye. "Mistress, do you mind if I add a little something extra?" Keli crawled underneath Mira. Watching as Mira's cock slid in and out of Elizabeth. Keli lifted herself--allowing her tongue to tease Mira's balls as they bounced in and out of Elizabeth.

"Mmm, Mistress! You're leaking down Mira's cock and you taste so good on her!"

Mistress Elizabeth wanted to tell keli to simply watch as her wife took a fucking. Yet lost in her own carnal desires of pleasure, the words would not escape her lips. Soon she felt keli's tongue lapping upon her and most certainly Mira's cock.

Soon it was more than Elizabeth could hand,, lost in orgasmic pleasure, her body quaked,, she screamed in pleasure, keli could never give her alone, the cock inside of her, Mira's breasts upon her back, keli's tits against her thighs. All of this was too much for her as her body fell over the edge, the orgasm, the desire, all climaxing at one time. Her back arched, her fists clenched as she felt pleasure as never before.

She had not even noticed when Mira slid free and keli continued to lap at the juices. Soon she was realizing that she had just been fucked by a near total stranger in front of her husband, now dressed as a passable girl. What had she allowed to happen , she was supposed to be in control.

Turning to Mira, she pulled her own dress down and pushed away from keli.

"That's enough Mira ... you can go now." Liz quaked as she spoke softly. With not a word Mira only smiled her back turning as her ride waited out front.

The room was now only with keli and Liz. Mistress collected herself. "That is what you wanted ... right ... to see me fucked like that as you watched and helped ... to be the plaything for me and my friends ... that is only the beginning keli ... our lives have changed." Liz found her command.

"While we were out, I had your room redecorated, the guest room is now your own. There are a few items of clothing, in time there will be more. I hope you find the room to your liking. I need to go to bed. She turned, and walked to the master bedroom, feeling mira's seed upon her thighs. Closing the door behind her she let out a deep sigh, hoping she would do the right things.

keli's room

Keli couldn't help herself. She was loving watching Mistress Elizabeth be completely ravaged by Mira's cock but she knew that she needed to mind herself as she was Mistress Elizabeth's sissy, not Mira's nor anyone else. Keli smiled as Elizabeth reacted to her orgasm and started to come down.

Keli watched as Mira left the room. And stood, obediently. Waiting for his Mistress's direction. Keli nodded as Elizabeth spoke: "That is what you wanted ... right ... to see me fucked like that as you watched and helped ... to be the plaything for me and my friends ... that is only the beginning keli ... our lives have changed." Liz found her command.

"Yes, Mistress. I wanted to be of assistance in your seeking for pleasure and ecstasy. I am very excited to see where you will take me, Mistress Elizabeth." Keli followed Elizabeth through the house and down the hallway to her new room. His eyes widened as he entered the room. "Mistress!" He was so excited to find this new space and was honestly shocked. Wondering how they were going to explain some of the changes to their regular house guests Keli smiled broadly and leaned forward, kissing Mistress Elizabeth's cheek. "How can I ever repay you, Mistress?" Keli kissed Elizabeth on the cheek and wished her goodnight before going to the clothes that were laid out and putting them away, neatly.

Keli slipped into a purple nighty and slipped under the covers. Knowing that he should be up early, again, to cook Mistress breakfast.

Liz had not slept well, wondering if what was happening would end her maraige to keli. After all last night she had let a near stranger fuck her in front of her husband, though he seemed to enjoy that. Still she struggled with the new marraige arrangement.

It was early when Elizabeth awoke, she made her own coffee and had some toast before departing on her morning errands before keli had awaken.

At her first stop she stopped and sent him a text.

"Hey honey, I am getting some things for you and me. Be home this afternoon to spend time with you. Get your chores done."

Then she sent a picture of herself.

She had several stops. The first being the toy store, she chatted with the clerk explaining her situation and she helped find the things required.

Next was the apothecary, Carli had suggested to get the supplements keli would need in her transition.

Lastly was a Doctor, the same one used by the girl who had done keli's makeover yesterday. The conversation lasted a few ours, the contract was negotiated and Liz signed.

She stopped for a coffee on the way home, taking time to sit and enjoy the beuatiful sunny day, before heading home to see keli. A bit excited to see her lover.

Keli awoke to an empty house. She was disappointed but accepting that Mistress Elizabeth needed her own space. Keli made some coffee and got dressed for a day of doing chores. She slipped into a pair of grey yoga pants and a belly shirt. Keli took a look at her phone as it dinged and smiled. Knowing that she was already doing what her Mistress desired of her.

Keli typed a quick reply as she took a moment. "I started my chores just after I made some coffee, Mistress. I am so very excited to spend time with You, this evening." Keli bit her lip as she saw the picture that Elizabeth had sent before typing a quick reply. "You look stunning, Mistress!"

Keli finished cleaning up the counters in the kitchen and made her way to the back porch. She looked out over the lawn and decided that it was time to mow the lawn and clean up the garden. Smiling as she stepped out into the sun Keli pulled the lawnmower from the garage and started to prepare herself for mowing the lawn.

Keli wrapped up mowing and knew that there was going to be some vacumming to be done in the house but first she made herself some lunch and relaxed a little--filling the tub for a little dip. Keli lounged in the tub longer than was necessary but got out before she started to prune. Wrapping a towel around her head Keli slipped into casual black summer dress and put some rice on the stove as she went about tidying up the front room and taking Mistress Elizabeth's clean towels from the dryer.

Keli awoke to an empty house. She was disappointed but accepting that Mistress Elizabeth needed her own space. Keli made some coffee and got dressed for a day of doing chores. She slipped into a pair of grey yoga pants and a belly shirt. Keli took a look at her phone as it dinged and smiled. Knowing that she was already doing what her Mistress desired of her.

Keli typed a quick reply as she took a moment. "I started my chores just after I made some coffee, Mistress. I am so very excited to spend time with You, this evening." Keli bit her lip as she saw the picture that Elizabeth had sent before typing a quick reply. "You look stunning, Mistress!"

Keli finished cleaning up the counters in the kitchen and made her way to the back porch. She looked out over the lawn and decided that it was time to mow the lawn and clean up the garden. Smiling as she stepped out into the sun Keli pulled the lawnmower from the garage and started to prepare herself for mowing the lawn.

Keli wrapped up mowing and knew that there was going to be some vacumming to be done in the house but first she made herself some lunch and relaxed a little--filling the tub for a little dip. Keli lounged in the tub longer than was necessary but got out before she started to prune. Wrapping a towel around her head Keli slipped into casual black summer dress and put some rice on the stove as she went about tidying up the front room and taking Mistress Elizabeth's clean towels from the dryer.

She took the scenic route home, sending keli a text.

"hey girly boi. I want dinner by the pool, be home in twenty, meet me at the door .... "

Mistress was pleased as she pulled up and saw the lawn perfectly manicure, the weeds had been pulled from the flowers and everything look perfect. As she paused to look around, the neighbor called over.

She worked hard today ... she is coming along quite nicely I will admit ...
it was nearly as much fun as watching you ." Dan shouted from his porch.

"I knew you were trouble ... she was a good girl right ... all work no play. She tends to well act like a bit of a slut." I smiled hoping she had heard me. "Well keli is supposed to have dinner ready out back by the pool ... I gotta run."

Elizabeth carried her bags as she entered hoping keli would be waiting.

Back