Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Old 08-07-2017, 03:38 PM   #5176
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

We've just got back with sweaty knickers, sweaty bras and exhausted. I think I've lost about 9.5 kilograms (1.5 stone or about 21 lb for our American friends). Those Hazmats get so hot and we have to drink protected water while wearing them.

We stink and need a soak in a bath before debriefing and sleep. Catch up later. 11:37 hours!

Old 08-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #5177
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Welcome back G G. I know Rick will be glad your back in one piece.

I know when I was freed from an earlier version all I wanted was a long soak in a tub, a shower just didn't do it. Staying Hydration was the biggest problem as we needed twice as water as normal.

Off you go G G give my best to HSG and the lionesses.

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 08-07-2017, 07:42 PM   #5178
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
You don't have 20 pounds to spare. Glad you are back. Even more glad that you are finally out of that suit. Now for lots of water, a bath, sleep, and American food.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:00 PM   #5179
cgraven
Literotica Guru

S F I think that bath and a good nights sleep will be high on G G, HSG Robyn and Roes' lists.

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 08-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #5180
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

We all lost a lot of weight but we learned a lot about the hazmats, each other and ourselves. It made us strong and we are all set and ready for deployment within the very near future.

The lieutenants (Lions and Tigers) and their COs are being debriefed and receiving orders. We've been given the rest of the day to rest up and get set for tomorrow.
My father is a Star Trek TNG fan and I was brought up watching all the DVDs. My favourite character was Tash Ya (pictured) so when I chose my Literotica name I added it to my middle name. But I did it when I was drunk and left the 'R' off the end of her name. PMKL!

Old 08-07-2017, 08:22 PM   #5181
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Robyn glad to see you back in one piece,

Those hazmat suits are one hell of a way to lose a couple of while swimming in your own sweat. Someday they need to incorporate some AC.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:04 PM   #5182
HSG1489
Literotica Guru

The overall Commander (CG he's a German Naval Officer) has addressed us by MVL and told us our next deployment. GG and I will be on the same land mass as Rick & Tom but our paths are unlikely to cross.

My name means Horny Soldier Girl. Like GG I'm a bit of a tomboy (but not as bad as her).

If you want to see my tits look at my profile picture

Old 08-08-2017, 03:07 PM   #5183
lovingfingers
Literotica Guru

I am always relieved to hear from you all, but truly dismayed at you losing that much weight during training. Suffice it to say, but, that is not healthy. I hope you are given what you need to recover. *fret*

Old 08-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #5184
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Glad to see you all pulled through it all in one piece. I can't imagine that was pleasant. I know whenever we were in turnout gear and we were on scene working they were monitoring our vitals every 30 minutes and would make us rotate out because those suits don't breathe.

Maybe they didn't have you guys doing that, I dunno. The leading cause of death among fire fighters is heart attack.

To all my Co-writers. Please bear with me.
I am having some health issues at the moment and will respond to my threads as quickly as possible, but expect some slight delays.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:22 PM   #5185
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSG1489 View Post
The overall Commander (CG he's a German Naval Officer) has addressed us by MVL and told us our next deployment. GG and I will be on the same land mass as Rick & Tom but our paths are unlikely to cross.

So you'll be off again on a deployment soon HSG. Take care and I hope that you will have no need for those hazmat suits.

I will be out and about for a little over a month starting next week, The good news as it is an extended lecture tour I will have computer access, well here hoping.

L F I am sure that the gals will be regaining the weight soon as most of the loss would have been water weight,

F D heart attacks brought on by dehydration and heat stress. I have fought several fires on the high sea. Punctured high pressure steam lines are exceedingly dangerous.

Last edited by cgraven : 08-08-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #5186
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraven View Post
So you'll be off again on a deployment soon HSG. Take care and I hope that you will have no need for those hazmat suits.

I will be out and about for a little over a month starting next week, The good news as it is an extended lecture tour I will have computer access, well here hoping.

L F I am sure that the gals will be regaining the weight soon as most of the loss would have been water weight,

F D heart attacks brought on by dehydration and heat stress. I have fought several fires on the high sea. Punctured high pressure steam lines are exceedingly dangerous.
That and the extreme stress of responding to a pager from a resting state (sleeping). Nothing like being dead into REM sleep and having the pager go off and having to get dressed and run out the door to run into a burning building or pull someone out of a mangled piece of metal.

I am having some health issues at the moment and will respond to my threads as quickly as possible, but expect some slight delays.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:50 PM   #5187
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

It was an experience we hope and pray we never have to repeat in battle. We were monitored and given a combination of saline & glucose to drink before and after. We now get ready to join other groups on exercises in the region.

LF, hope to post soon in 'Conversion' once we know exactly what's happening.

Luv2bfkd, I will reply to your PM. But thanks for your support.

CG, hope your trip goes well and you can keep in touch with the inn.
My father is a Star Trek TNG fan and I was brought up watching all the DVDs. My favourite character was Tash Ya (pictured) so when I chose my Literotica name I added it to my middle name. But I did it when I was drunk and left the 'R' off the end of her name. PMKL!

Old 08-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #5188
cgraven
Literotica Guru

To a degree Robyn I'll have a captive audience and yes I should be able to keep in touch with the Inn, as I hope you can as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
That and the extreme stress of responding to a pager from a resting state (sleeping). Nothing like being dead into REM sleep and having the pager go off and having to get dressed and run out the door to run into a burning building or pull someone out of a mangled piece of metal.

For several I was on what we call "Bravo" statist and normally it was Bravo 2 which meant we had to get underway within 2 hours, which meant you could only be an hour from the ship, and leave a recall number for where ever you were. That was intermingled with patrols. Normally we spent 270 days at sea year and then import recall. I am sure anyone who has been on deployment standby knows what it is like.

Old 08-08-2017, 04:52 PM   #5189
The_gladiator

Well the upper endoscopy went well. Doctors seem to have ruled out cancer they seem to be considering it to be some sort of chronic inflammation such as colitis or Chrones. Not sure I want either of those but would rather them over cancer for sure.

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:07 PM   #5190
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
I don't like it when you girls and guys are in THAT area. I like you safe.

Glad, I hope they find out it is even less problematic, but it always nice when cancer is ruled out.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:14 PM   #5191
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

Evening everyone! A special lioness said I was missed here, and I have missed you all as well. I have a little back reading to do, but I wanted to say I've been thinking of you often, even if I don't post regularly. Sometimes I feel awkward because I have nothing really to say. Not much happens in my life except for banalities.

Where can you find me? ICTH v2 | Strong Arms | My Stories | Beautiful Pictures

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #5192
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

So pleased for you Gladiator.

SF it's our job and we've got each other. Tom and Rick are already there and although we won't meet my Sailor is on his way too.

LS, you're never boring, we love mundane every day life. SF keeps us up to date with her days and honest, it keeps us sane.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:29 PM   #5193
The_gladiator

An interesting life is not necessary to post, sometimes just a hello is a good start and conversations develop from there

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:48 PM   #5194
EnglishRose95
Really Experienced

Location: My home is South East England but I live anywhere I'm sent
LS please help keep the inn open while we're away. We'll try and post when we can right up to the moment of truth. CG is off too so it's all up to the others.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #5195
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
To a degree Robyn I'll have a captive audience and yes I should be able to keep in touch with the Inn, as I hope you can as well.

For several I was on what we call "Bravo" statist and normally it was Bravo 2 which meant we had to get underway within 2 hours, which meant you could only be an hour from the ship, and leave a recall number for where ever you were. That was intermingled with patrols. Normally we spent 270 days at sea year and then import recall. I am sure anyone who has been on deployment standby knows what it is like.
To think, we did this stuff of our own free will. If I was capable, I'd still be fighting fires. I kinda wanted to do it for an air field just for the experience. The idea that her fuel burns so hot it becomes tangible is mind blowing.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:02 PM   #5196
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynTashaYa View Post
So pleased for you Gladiator.

SF it's our job and we've got each other. Tom and Rick are already there and although we won't meet my Sailor is on his way too.

LS, you're never boring, we love mundane every day life. SF keeps us up to date with her days and honest, it keeps us sane.
I will be thinking of you while you're away. I'm not a praying woman, but I'll make an exception for you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
An interesting life is not necessary to post, sometimes just a hello is a good start and conversations develop from there
Thanks for that. *smiles* hello to you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRose95 View Post
LS please help keep the inn open while we're away. We'll try and post when we can right up to the moment of truth. CG is off too so it's all up to the others.
I'll do my civvy duty to keep this place on the ball. *hugs* be safe!

Old 08-08-2017, 06:42 PM   #5197
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_shiva View Post
I will be thinking of you while you're away. I'm not a praying woman, but I'll make an exception for you all.

Thanks for that. *smiles* hello to you there.

I'll do my civvy duty to keep this place on the ball. *hugs* be safe!
waves

Hi stranger. How have you been?

Old 08-08-2017, 06:44 PM   #5198
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
waves

Hi stranger. How have you been?
I've been wondering where you've been. Everything okay for you? I'm just heading out the door now, it's nearly midnight for me. PM me sometime, okay?

Old 08-08-2017, 06:56 PM   #5199
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRose95 View Post
I'll try and post as I can as well Rose. This series is much longer than a weekend, and more lecture hall.

Glad great news, colitis or chrones are both treatable.

F D the jp5 is not that hard to deal with compared with the magnesium in aircraft frames and parts. It takes lots of AFFF to get it under control and out.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #5200
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
I'll try and post as I can as well Rose. This series is much longer than a weekend, and more lecture hall.

Glad great news, colitis or chrones are both treatable.

F D the jp5 is not that hard to deal with compared with the magnesium in aircraft frames and parts. It takes lots of AFFF to get it under control and out.
Yeah, it is just more just the scientists in me who is fascinated by the properties of something burning like that.

I didn't have to work a lot with foam. Most of our auto accidents didn't have gas or oil fires. They were usually just extractions.