Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Old 03-13-2017, 03:01 AM   #1
ShuhaloTemptress
Experienced

Shu'halo's Campfire (SRP Profile & Thread Ideas)

Just a place for me to put up my feet and relax. To allow my mind to flow free and my fingers to dance across the keys as I create different stories that I may or may not wish to partake in. So, please refrain from posting here. Thank you.

A bit about me...

I am a woman - a bit on the curvy side of things but I don't let that stop me from enjoying the kinkier aspects of life. I write a bit of everything but it has to interest me or I have to know a bit of something about it first.

I am not into bukkake or anything like that. I am not into scat or constant humiliation, so don't bother with that.

I don't write in the PM section of Lit, I will only roleplay on the ORP or the SRP forum. Should be easy enough, right?

Other than that, nice to meet you.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:02 AM   #2
ShuhaloTemptress
Experienced

A demoness summoning thread

A story where a young man finds a tome hidden in the manga section at his local library. He hides it among his belongings, keeping it hidden until he is safe in his room at home. He opens the book, the pages telling of different beings that can be summoned. At least until he comes across a page that tells of a creature that can be summoned. A succubus with immense power and beauty that can quell the sexual desires of any man she sees fit. His cock hardening from reading more, he begins chanting, only to summon this little number.

Old 04-21-2017, 09:59 AM   #3
wickedpen
Literotica Guru

would delete if I knew how

Last edited by wickedpen : 04-23-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
ShuhaloTemptress
Experienced

@wickedpen - Please remove your post. This is not the place for that. I do not appreciate it.

@Everyone Else - This is just a place for me to post thread ideas if and when they arise. I may or may not partake in them, just a place for me to put the ideas. Thank you for all the inquiries for the succubus thread idea, but I will not be going after that idea. And please refrain from posting in this thread as it's just for me. Thanks.

Old 07-23-2017, 05:22 PM   #5
ShuhaloTemptress
Experienced

Current Threads.

Hello there. Stopping by again I see. Well, the campfire isn't for everyone but everyone is invited as long as you don't post here.

Below are the threads I'm currently partaking in. Do take the time to browse and I hope to see you once again sometime soon.

Old 07-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #6
ShuhaloTemptress
Experienced

Thread Idea:

"Something Incestually Delicious & Her Brother."

Yes, my name is Sid - Sidney Annabella Porter... Good god, what the hell was my mother on when she decided to name me that? Ever wonder why I changed to just "Sid"? Then again, my big brother didn't get a better bargain because his is even worse. My big brother. Even as I think about it, I bite my lip. My pussy grows wet with anticipation. But he's a nerd. Such a nerd. Could never aspire to being on the bad side of things that I am because he's mostly up in his room all the time. But... big... Yeah, he's definitely 'big' in that department. I feel my nipples harden even at this moment. Oh, fuck. Not again. I don't need to cum screaming his name. I don't need to beg for him to stop pushing into me, pushing that large, thick rod into my quivering soaking cunt. My desire is never ending. It's so wrong to want my big brother, to lust after his attention. I couldn't want anything more though. My hands delve deeper into my dark denim jeans, the warmth of my pussy begging to be touched... Ahh, fuck..

"Sid??"

"Oh fuck!" I scream out realizing I've been caught by him.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:08 PM   #7
ShuhaloTemptress
Experienced

WoW thread idea.

Okay. The premise is based on this.

My character is a Night Elf Huntress who is hunting deep within the Stranglethorne jungle river basin. She's been sent here by the King of Stormwind to look into Voodoo shamans and warriors that have been turning the creatures and wildlife into hideous beings. They have been forced into working for the voodoo shamans to do their bidding - killing everything in sight. Even lonely travelers have been caught within their webs.

During one encounter with a voodoo shaman - my character is caught within a trap, but the trusty male lion that has always been by her side since she saved it as a cub from an Orc's barbaric trap in the Northern Barrens, leaps into action to try and stop the Voodoo magic that the troll shaman is casting. The shaman casts a spell that hits the lion, shapeshifting the loyal beast into a human male. The shaman unsure of herself and what she had cast, runs off into the jungle - while my character manages to get out of the trap and rush to her creature's side. She picks him up in his human nude form and leads him off into a cave where they had been camped out.

Nursing wounds and everything, he's now stuck like this... You're the male lion turned human. She learns over time what he had thought of her over the years and so forth, forming a loving bond and relationship. Pics below of what to imagine.

Night elf huntress...

Male lion turned human...

(((This one is open for people to PM to possibly start on the SRP or ORP forum...)

Last edited by ShuhaloTemptress : 08-04-2017 at 05:18 AM.