Sex and Sexuality (Closed for Sesame)

She held her breath as she bared her heart to him. If he threw her out or laughed at her, it would crush her. At one time he had called her a whore. Would he think that she really was a whore?

He didn't seem surprised by her words. Perhaps he had realized it in the back of his mind.

He kissed her, just as amorous as ever. Lips traveled down her body, and as always, she found herself melting into him - between her breast, her belly button, then her thighs. Then tongue slipped between her thighs and she couldn't help the gasp she made. And yet, the whole time he watched her intently. She almost held her breath, as she saw no recriminations, no delegating of her to whoredom.

Gently, he made love to her. Yes, it felt like love.

Evelyn, will you...marry me?

Tears of joy gathered in her eyes, and as he held her by the hips as he made love to her, she took his face in her hand and kissed him. Nodding, she smiled. "Yes, Charles. Yes I will."

She felt her body grab at his manhood, wanting to hold it deep within her. Letting herself go, she reveled in the fact that it was her love that made love to her, that she was his and that he wanted her for always.

As he pumped steadily into her, in the back of her mind was Father and the wrath that they would face when he discovered what they had been doing. Though she cared not what Father would say as long as Charles loved her and wanted her.
 
Charles had been confident that she would accept him, even without the additional inducement of her current condition. He felt himself swelling and hardening as he thought of having her to himself, to use for his pleasure whenever he wanted her, without having to indulge in this sort of subterfuge in order to be together.
"Ahh, my beautiful fiancee!" he said as he continued to slide in and out of her, pushing her back along the bed with each thrust until he was obliged to get onto the bed again and mount her, smothering her with a long moist kiss as he held her down with his body, enjoying her passionate response as she clenched herself around him, squeezing and milking him until at last he erupted deep inside her.

After a while he had regained his breath. "Then we must travel to your home, and I must speak with your father, as soon as possible," he said. "Do you think he will look unfavourably upon our union? Should we tell him the truth, and let him know the urgent nature of the situation?"
 
Soon he had her back against the pillows on the bed as he slid his manhood inside her, kissing her as he had never kissed her before, and she happily kissed him back. He wanted her and the baby that she carried. He had not seemed quite as shocked as she was afraid he would be. His family name - Wilby - was a well respected name and Amplecock Hall was a fine house. And surely once father understood that they loved each other, despite the need for a quick wedding, he would give his blessings. At least, she and his mother had gotten along wonderfully.

She could not be happier as not long after she climaxed, with much passion he erupted, filling her with his potent seed. In fact he must have made her with child on one of the first occasions that they had sex.

After some rest, he held her in his arms as he spoke.

Then we must travel to your home, and I must speak with your father, as soon as possible. Do you think he will look unfavourably upon our union? Should we tell him the truth, and let him know the urgent nature of the situation?

"Yes, we should tell him the truth as to why. Besides, soon enough the evidence of our passion will become apparent to all and sundry. He has been looking for a 'well off' man to marry me off to. He will be angry but as you are willing to make an honorable woman of me, then... My Aunt will scold me, but I suspect that she will understand. What about your mother? Will she be happy? I would not want to upset her with her delicate health. And I would not want her to think less of me."

She kissed him. "What do you wish for? A son?"
 
Charles knew that she was right. He had to face the consequences of his actions and do the right thing.
So it was that a few days later, having travelled down to London in the mail coach, he found himself wearing his smartest shirt and jacket, standing nervously outside the grand residence of the the Morningstar family, ringing the bell. A servant answered the door and after he had presented himself and requested to speak with Sir Robert, he was asked to wait in the library. He paced up and down, admiring the fine plaster ceiling and rows of valuable leather-bound volumes on the shelves.

After fifteen minutes waiting, he was beginning to wonder whether Evelyn's father was going to see him at all, when suddenly a stout but sprightly gentleman with fine grey whiskers strode into the room and closed the door behind him.
"Well, young man, Mr.... Wilby was it? What is your business with me?" he said brusquely.
Charles swallowed hard and began to recite his prepared speech.
"Sir Robert, it is most considerate of you to grant me a little of your valuable time. As you may know; I had the very great pleasure of making the acquaintance of your most delightful daughter, during her recent visit to the Oxfordshire countryside. We both much enjoyed each others company, and it gave me great joy that she accepted my proposal. So I am come here today to request your approval for the match. I feel it my duty to inform you, sir, that there is an element of urgency to the matter."
Charles wondered whether this was sufficiently clear, or whether he would have to spell out the details of Evelyn's
condition. Fortunately Sir Robert caught his meaning immediately, but regrettably he did not take the news well.
"Element of urgency to the matter!" he roared, "You disreputable young scoundrel! No! I won't hear of it! Out of the question. You will leave my house immediately and I do not expect to see you again! Be gone, sir!"
Charles bowed politely, and left immediately. He trudged dejectedly along the streets of London in the sliw, grey rain. What could he do?
 
Evelyn wondered how Charles had faired in his meeting with her Father. They had spent the entire weekend in bed making passionate love in imaginative ways before traveling back. Only his friend Edward and Edward's sister Fanny were aware of what they had done.

Charles made plans to travel almost immediately to ask her father for her hand in marriage. Meanwhile, she had noticed that for the past two days, she had been rather nauseous upon arising in the morning. She had so far hidden it, but she knew that eventually her Aunt would figure things out.

She was actually up in her room reading when she heard a loud uproar downstairs. It was near dark and she had not heard from Charles, which led her to believe that his meeting with Father had not gone well. And the bellowing downstairs told her that her supposition was correct. She certainly recognized his voice.

She headed down the stairs and found Father in the drawing room raking Aunt Cora over the coals.

"Father, Auntie knew nothing about it."

"Do you realize what you have done? No suitable man will want you, not only because you are no longer unknown to man, but now, to be in a family way!" He was shouting so she was sure that now all of the servants knew. "Or have I been misinformed?"

"No, Father. That is correct. Charles and I love each other and he has asked me to marry him."

"Well, you can forget all about that. I will begin negotiations with Ezra Greenstone. He is..."

"No Father. You will not negotiate with Mister Greenstone. I will not forget all about Charles. I love him. And he loves me. His Mother is kind and sweet and has accepted me as a friend."

"And would the woman think so highly of you should she know that you have been intimate with her son? And allowed herself to disgrace herself and her family? You shall be sent away to France to your cousin's until the child is born. Then, the baby shall be adopted to some good family there."

Evelyn placed her hand protectively over her tummy and stood tall, facing her father. Her tone was quiet.

"I do not believe that you will, father. I have been spending the afternoon reading. "

"So?"

"It was an amusing book. Hand written. I discovered it in the attic here while helping Auntie clear out some old things. It looked interesting as it was Mother's old diary from when she was my age."

She paused, noting her Father's pallor as she spoke.

"My, Mother was quite popular. I really had no idea. But it seems that there was one young beau that she was particularly smitten with, going so far as to allow him to entice her to his bedroom..." Her Father had grown quite pale and for once his grey whiskers had more color than his face.

"Ah, Father, I see that your memory has returned." She smiled at him. "Just look upon it that I am carrying on a family tradition."

She crossed to him and kissed his cheek. "I know that you want the best for me. And you would not want to miss seeing your grandchild?" Her father's face softened at the thought of a grandchild. "Charles and his mother live in the next estate over. Why not go there tomorrow and talk with him. He is wishing to do the right thing. He is an honorable man." She paused, and spoke quietly to her Father. "Daddy, I love him."

He looked up at her. She had not called him that since she was a little girl. He nodded and wrapped his arm around her.

"Very well, Evie. I will talk to him on the morrow."
 
Last edited:
Charles sat dejectedly in his study, trying to compose a letter to Evelyn explaining how badly the meeting with her father had gone, and that he was not going to consent to the marriage. What could they do? Could they run away together? That would be desperate, and he did not think that Evelyn would agree to that. He sat glumly at his desk, staring out of the window.

Suddenly he heard horses arriving along the drive, and there was a ring at the door. He wondered who could be calling. He was not expecting any visitors. He went to the door and was astonished to find that his visitor was none other than Sir Robert, Evelyn's father.

"Sir Robert! Do, please, come in," he said, nervously, fully expecting a further angry tirade from Sir Robert, for the crime of seducing his innocent young daughter.

"Now then young man," said Sir Robert, "on further reflection, I feel I may have been a little hasty with you yesterday. You have behaved in a most ungentlemanly manner with my daughter, and I cannot entirely forgive you for that, but the damage is done. I understand the temptations that young men can fall into. Indeed I was young myself once, you know. Under the circumstances, the best thing would be for you to marry my daughter and make an honest woman of her. The wedding should take place at the earliest opportunity, here in the country, not in town. And there will be no guarantee of any financial arrangement. I will review the situation with regard to her allowance, and any settlement will be dependent on your future conduct. I only want what is best for my darling Evelyn."

Charles breathed a large sigh of relief.
"Sir Robert, I am most grateful for your consideration and delighted to learn of your change of heart. I can promise you that I will treat your daughter with the love and respect that she deserves, and I have no doubt that we will be very happy together."

The two shook hands and Sir Robert departed. Charles was still amazed at his change of mind, and wondered what had brought it about. He immediately sat down at his desk, discarded the previous drafts and wrote a letter to Evelyn, conveying to her the good news.
 
Evelyn waited anxiously for her Father's return and as soon as the carriage wheels sounded on the gravel, she was up and out the door, greeting her Father with a questioning look in her eyes. His look told her all and she smiled, very happy.

"Come inside, Evie. We need to discuss things." As he led her into the sitting room, she did not know what all the secrecy was about. All the servants knew that she was with child from the row that her Father had made the night before. Still she allowed him to lead her into the room and close the door.

"I am still hesitant but I can see that there is great feeling between the two of you. Your wedding will be within a fortnight and it will be here, not in London. The house you will move into is somewhat shabby and in need of capital. I will not pour money into a dry well, nor will I allow my daughter and future grandchild to live in poverty. Therefore, it will be up to the two of you to make sure that the estate is run properly. You say that his Mother still lives?"

"Yes, Father. Her health is poorly."

"Ah, too bad. I suspect that that is where the money has gone."

"Father!"

"What? I only meant that it was too bad that the woman was ill. You know me better, Evie!" He scolded her. "I hope that she will be able to attend the wedding."

And so, Sir Robert spent the day instructing Evelyn as to how the wedding should go, and how she should handle things on the estate to aid Charles. He then left, heading back home, with the promise that he would be bringing her Mother as soon as possible to set up everything for the wedding. Evelyn wondered how his Mother was taking the news. After all, she would be living in the same house with the woman and she wanted her mother-in-law to like her.

That evening, her Aunt had a talk with her.

"You know, I am quite cross with you. You Father will never forgive me."

She hugged her Auntie. " I'm so sorry, Auntie. But I..."

"You fell in love with the scoundrel from the moment that you saw him?"

Evelyn nodded.

"You know that he was engaged to someone else before you came?"

"I had suspected it. But if he had really loved her, they would have already been wed. No, we are perfect for each other. And I'll let you in in a little secret. I never lay back and think of England. I'm too busy thinking of sex."

She gave a giggle as her Aunt blushed and grinned.
 
Preparations proceeded rapidly for the nuptials of Charles and Evelyn. The news of the happy event spread rapidly among friends and relations. Charles's mother was delighted by the news, which seemed to have a positive effect on her health. The wedding would take place at the local village church, where the Reverend Thomas Harmon was quite used to carrying out such ceremonies at very short notice without asking any awkward questions.

Charles and Evelyn saw little of each other during this time, as they both had much to arrange. Evelyn was away acquiring a dress for herself, and for her bridesmaids; Charles helped with the plans for the celebrations that would take place at her aunt and uncle's house in the evening, and also arranged for a week's honeymoon in the city of Bath.

When they did meet, it was a delight to be able to give her a kiss and a squeeze in public, without having to worry if anyone was looking. "Only nine days to wait now, my dear!" he whispered into her hair in the garden one evening, pulling her close so that she could feel his hardening desire for her, "Then we can make love as much as we like!"
His hands ran slowly down the back of her dress as he thought of the pleasures they would enjoy on their wedding night, and the next night, and the next....
 
She had been more worried as to how her future Mother-in-law would take the news that she had been sleeping with her son and was now with child. After all, she would soon be living in the same house with the woman and things could become rather tense should she become upset or disapproving. However, the news seemed to have the opposite effect on the woman, cheering her up and showing an improvement in her health. In fact, everyone seemed excited and expecting such and she wondered if her and Charles had been the talk of the town.

She did take a quick trip to London, where she and her Mother had a serious talk in between quick fittings for her and her 3 bridesmaids with a rather efficient seamstress and her staff. Before heading back to the country, she was assured that the day before the wedding, her wedding dress would be delivered and ready for the big day.

She had been seeing Charles almost every day, sometimes in a rather intimate setting. Now, suddenly, they were being kept apart and she found that she missed him ever so much. She assumed that Fanny and Edward would attend the wedding. In fact, it would not surprise her if Edward would be asked by Charles to be his best man, though she really did not know.

Once she returned to her Aunt and Uncle's estate, she was surprised at the changes that had happened in her absence. Furniture had been rearranged, as planned by Charles and her family, in preparation for the reception.

Not long after her return, Charles arrived. However, they were allowed no real privacy though she was happy that he could kiss her and hold her in his arms. She ached so much for him, and could feel that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. And had they not been under such strict observation from a distance she knew that they would have been much more intimate.

Only nine days to wait now, my dear! Then we can make love as much as we like!

"Oh Charles, my love! My body aches for you. And then, once we are wed, no one can come between us. Know you this - that I am your woman. I have always been only yours, and will always be."

She so longed to lay with him again, but this time it would be as true husband and wife with the blessings of their families. And soon, she would begin showing the little blessing that was going to be bestowed upon them. She hoped to give him a son to carry on the family name.
 
Charles spent his last night as a bachelor eating drinking with a few friends in a local tavern and enjoying the company of the very friendly young bar-maid and serving wench, who were both most obliging in their services when they had been informed of his situation. Having sowed his seed freely for the last time before making his wedding vows, he returned to bed very late and slept soundly, long into the following morning - fortunately the wedding was arranged for two o'clock in the afternoon.

His good friend and best man Edward, attired in his red military uniform, helped him dress in his formal suit and ensured that they arrived at the church in good time, before the other guests. He stood proudly at the front of the church, listening to the organ music and awaiting the arrival of his bride.

There was a gasp and muttering from the congregation and he turned and saw Evelyn looking radiant and elegant in her beautiful long wedding gown, with her wavy brown hair styled perfectly over her shoulders. On the arm of her father she progressed slowly up the aisle until she stood next to him. He gazed into her beautiful soft, large eyes and smiled at her, as the Reverend Harmon took his place before them and began the ceremony.
 
Last night had been a special party for Evelyn to celebrate her final evening before getting married. They had tea and sandwiches at Windmere Estate, while her Mother and Aunt made sure that everything went smoothly. One of her bridesmaids, Sarah, was so envious of Evelyn and told her that she hoped to find a man as handsome as Charles. Evelyn was in bed by 10.

The next morning was spent pampering Evelyn with a leisurely bath in rosewater. Her wedding dress had arrived the day before and soon Evelyn was being dressed and escorted by her father into the carriage. On the ride to the church, her Father questioned her once more.

"Now is your last chance to change your mind. After today, there is no going back."

"Father, I love him and he loves me. I carry his child. We will make a happy home at Amplecock Hall."

There was a flurry of activity outside the church as they arrived and her Father helped her down. One last adjustment of her veil on her hat before she was led into the church on her Father's arm. The organ gave the opening chords and everyone rose as she started down the aisle.

Standing at the alter was Charles. He was so handsome and her heart fair beat out of her breast. The rest of the congregation seemed to disappear as all she was aware of was Charles. And the Reverend.

It seemed so strange that repeating a few words her and there and suddenly she was Mrs. Charles Wilby. And the baby she carried would have the proper last name. He kissed her - it felt wonderful to be able, in fact it was expected, to kiss in front of everyone - and they were introduced to the gathering as Mr. and Mrs. Charles Wilby. Charles held tight to her hand as they gathered outside to take photos with all gathered.

Then after photos, they were to gather for the reception before she would change and they would head off for the honeymoon. That she was definitely looking forward to.
 
Charles and Evelyn emerged from the church into the afternoon sunshine, arm in arm. They enjoyed a long, slow kiss and the assembled guests clapped and cheered. She looked very beautiful, and her little bump was hardly noticeable. They climbed into the carriage, waved and smiled, and rode in style back to Lord and Lady Windmere's house where thewedding reception was to be held. Evelyn's aunt and uncle had prepared a lavish celebration for the happy couple and their guests. There was wine and punch, and a fine spread of meats and cheeses, cakes and fruits. Charles and Evelyn chatted to all their guests, and everyone wished them well. His mother was in good spirits, and was much engaged in conversation with the members of her family, particularly her father Sir Robert who was most genial and attentive.

Charles squeezed his wife's leg under the table as they sat down and ate and drank. He was eagerly looking forward to enjoying her later that night! He whispered into her ear, telling her what he was going to do with her in bed on their wedding night.

After the meal, the musicians started to play and the dancing began. He took his new wife to the floor and held her close as they started the first dance. The other guests followed suit, with his best man Edward taking the hand of Evelyn's very pretty bridesmaid, Sarah.
 
Evelyn was enjoying herself immensely, though she looked forward even more to tonight in bed with Charles. Once they had been betrothed, they had been kept apart save for a few fleeting moments in a garden under the watchful eye of either her Father or her Aunt. For an entire fortnight, she could practically think of nothing save sex with Charles. She thought it silly for it was like closing the gate after the horse has left. Nevertheless, she held her tongue and played their games, for she knew that in the end, she and Charles would be together. And she would deny him nothing.

Now, she was Mrs. Charles Wilby. As they rode in the carriage back to Windmere, she stole a kiss from him.

"Charles, I love you."

The food was delicious and everyone seemed to be exceedingly happy. Father and Mother had married her off before the baby had become big enough to show. And though she was not married to some pickle farmer that was rich, or a merchant that sold sheep bladder bagpipes, she was happy and in love.

All through the meal, her husband would whisper to her his plans for tonight and she found herself anxious and looking forward to the time when they would be alone. Periodically she would let her hand 'accidentally' brush against Charles' bulge though she did not wish to cause him too much discomfort.

Once they had eaten, the musicians began playing and she was so proud of her handsome husband as he held her close. Soon the floor was filled with many of the other guest. Even her Mother and Father were dancing at first. She then whispered in Charles' ear.

"My Love, I hope to exhaust you on our honeymoon. I have missed you so much."

About then, the song ended and her father came over, asking Charles if he minded if he danced with his wife. Charles gave a bow and soon she was dancing with her father. At one point, she looked over to see Charles slowly dancing with his Mother.

"Evie, I hope that you shall both be very happy. Just remember that it is not just you two. You will soon have a child, with more that will probably follow. So your decisions must take into consideration them as well."

Once she was again with Charles, he held her close as the danced, but she had other things on her mind as she preferred to slip away with her new husband.
 
"My Love, I hope to exhaust you on our honeymoon. I have missed you so much."

Charles struggled to keep his strengthening manhood under control as his wife whispered her naughty comments into his ear. They danced together, and it was such a pleasure to be able to kiss her, hold her, squeeze her in public, without having to worry about what people thought. Everyone knew that this beautiful girl was his, to do what he liked with! He grew harder against her, but it was hidden as he was pressed up against her.

"Remember my dear, you promised to love, cherish and obey me," he whispered back into her ear, teasing her. "I look forward to holding you to that promise!"

Then he had to give her up and change partners. He danced with many of the ladies, and very much enjoyed dancing with the beautiful young bridesmaid Sarah, wondering whether she had yet experienced the full pleasures of love.

The evening's entertainment of music, dancing, food and drink drew to a close and the happy couple said goodbye to their guests. A carriage had been ordered to take them away to spend their wedding night at the finest hotel in Oxford, before travelling on to Bath for the honeymoon.
 
Remember my dear, you promised to love, cherish and obey me. I look forward to holding you to that promise!

She remembered his words as they rode to Oxford in the carriage. Snuggling in his arms, this ride felt as if it was the longest she had ever ridden.

"Aunt Cora and Uncle Rupert have promised that they will stop by and check on your Mother while we are gone. At least a couple of times. And meanwhile, I will be loving, cherishing and obeying my new husband." She kissed him. "How much longer until we reach the hotel?"
 
Charles snuggled close to his wife in the carriage, his hands roving freely over her dress as he kissed her cheek and her ear and whispered to her.
"It has been a lovely day, and quite tiring. But the best part is yet to come, so I hope you are not too tired!"
He reached down and put his hand on her ankle, then slid it slowly upward, stroking her calf, then her knee, then her warm thigh, wanting to get her ready for what he planned to do with her when they got into their hotel room.

This helped to pass the time, and soon they arrived at the grand hotel where the carriage halted and they were welcomed into the large, elegant hotel lobby by the hotel manager. He offered them his congratulations and gave them a glass of wine before showing them up to their large and beautifully furnished bedroom.
 
In the carriage on their way to the hotel, he kissed her as his hands crept under her dress. His voice whispered in her ear.

It has been a lovely day, and quite tiring. But the best part is yet to come, so I hope you are not too tired!

She smiled at him, whispering in his ear. "I am never too tired for you, my husband."

She was excited to get to their room. She so missed having sex with Charles.

Soon they were at the hotel. The lobby was richly appointed and the management was very gracious and offered them a glass of wine. Charles had secured the bridal suite and soon they were being escorted up to it. Their trunks were waiting for them and the room was the height of luxury. Standing at the foot of the bed, Evelyn watched Charles escort the bellman to the door and lock it behind him. He turned and she smiled at him. Her voice called to him.

"Now, tell me, who do I belong to?"
 
"You are mine, Evelyn. You are my wife." How he loved to be able to say that! "My loving and obedient wife!"
He came back from the door and sat in a large and comfortable armchair, looking at her standing beside the grand four-poster bed, and set into motion his plan to test her obedience. He kicked his boots off, and loosened the buttons on his breeches to allow for the expansion therein, which had already begun.

"What I would like you to do for me, my dear little wife," he said in a tone of voice that was soft but at the same time firm and commanding, is to stay by the bed and slowly undress for my pleasure, while I sit here and enjoy the sight of your performance by candlelight. Then, when you are completely naked, you may come here and help me take my clothes off. Then I will take you to the bed and we will consummate our marriage."
 
You are mine, Evelyn. You are my wife. My loving and obedient wife!

She loved hearing his words. A smile graced her lips as she stood by the bed, her body eager for him. She expected him to take her in his arms and have her so she was surprised when he sat in one of the large armchairs by the fireplace. Sitting, he took off his boots and undid his breeches, before looking at her and speaking.

What I would like you to do for me, my dear little wife, is to stay by the bed and slowly undress for my pleasure, while I sit here and enjoy the sight of your performance by candlelight. Then, when you are completely naked, you may come here and help me take my clothes off. Then I will take you to the bed and we will consummate our marriage.

As he spoke, her smile got wider.

"Yes, my husband."

She slowly unbuttoned the short jacket, letting it slowly slide off of her to puddle on the floor. Charles watched her movements intently and she noticed the tent in his breeches seemed to increase. Slowly she began to pull up on the sides of her dress, causing the hem to rise inch by inch up her legs, revealing her underslip. Pulling the dress off over her head, she messed up her hair as she dropped it on top of the short jacket. Standing in her underslip and stockings, she slowly turned her back to him and again lifted the sides, this time of the underslip as she revealed the stockings and then her bare bottom and back. She teased, keeping her back to him but she looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

Keeping her back to him, she rolled each stocking down until she was totally naked before turning to face him. She could tell by his breeches that he was excited.

Slowly she crossed the room and began removing each item of clothes that he wore.
 
Charles smiled at her, as his beautiful young wife obeyed his instructions to the letter, in accordance with her wedding vows.
"Good girl, Evelyn," he said encouragingly, as she started to lift her skirts, showing her stockinged legs to him, and pulled the dress off over her head, shaking her hair loose. "What a beautiful figure you have!"
He felt himself growing and hardening, as she slowly rolled the stockings off her shapely legs, one at a time, and the teasingly lifted her slip upwards, exposing her soft round bottom. He growled deeply with pleasure and anticipation.
"Now, turn around and come here."

He gasped as he beheld the curves of her breasts and hips and her slightly swollen tummy, and loosened his shirt and breeches further. As she came to him, he reached out to feel her warm naked flesh, gently stroking her all over, as her hands pulled down his breeches as he had requested

He wanted one further act of obedience before he took her to the bed and entered her. Still seated in the armchair, he wrapped his hand in her hair, grasping her firmly, and guided her head into his lap.
 
He stroked her bare skin as she removed his breeches. His manhood stood very erect. His hand ran through her long brown hair as without a word he drew her head towards the hard muscle rising before her.

Charles was now her husband, her Lord and Master. More than anything, she wished to please him. As the tip of his member came to her lips, she kissed the slit, the slick fluid leaking from the tip coating her lips. Her mouth opened, making a small "o" as his manhood slipped inside and began to fill her mouth. As his hand pushed and pulled her head up and down, her tongue rubbed his member and she moaned, loving as the smell of him filled her senses. She bent to his will.
 
Charles groaned with pleasure as his beautiful naked wife followed his direction and obediently sucked him into her mouth, stroking and fondling his most sensitive areas with her lips and tongue.
"Oh, what a good, obedient wife I have!" he cried, "What a pleasure it will be to be married to you, and have my way with you as and when I desire!"
After a couple of minutes of her expert attention he withdrew from her mouth and relaxed his grip on her hair.
"My dear girl, you have passed my little test and I reassure you I have no intention of treating you like a servant - stand up so that I may return the favour."
As she stood up, he reached behind her legs and pulled her towards him, nestling his head in between her soft thighs, licking and kissing and probing. He could smell and taste her desire as his tongue reached into the moist folds between her legs, already oozing with her feminine fluids.

They were both ready. He stood up and led her to the bed. They lay down side by side and he put his arm around her and kissed her slowly on the lips.
"Now Evelyn, for our first time as husband and wife, how would you like to do it?"
He thought through the many positions for lovemaking they had enjoyed together since they met just a few months ago. Which would she choose for their wedding night?
 
Charles seemed happy with how she pleased him with her mouth and he told her so. Between her lips, his manhood was rock hard. He stopped her as she sucked and licked him before pulling her closer to him, his tongue finding her slit wet with desire.

His smile told her that he too was ready as he led her to the bed and had her lay on the soft mattress. Laying beside her, he held her as they kissed. This was her husband, the man that she would spend the rest of her life with. She would bear his children, and deny him nothing. For the last fortnight, she had so missed sex with him.

Then, looking at her, he said, Now Evelyn, for our first time as husband and wife, how would you like to do it?

She thought for a bit, remembering all the times that they had sex, made love, created a baby.

"To choose is hard, my love, for I love them all. I remember each one with fondness, enjoying learning more about us with each encounter. I think that one of my favorites is one that soon the baby will be too large to enable me to enjoy it. When you placed my legs on your shoulders, I could feel the true strength of you. I felt you as my Lord and Master then, and it allowed your manhood to reach deep into me. I was truly yours then, and I am yours now."

She kissed him, her hand caressing his hard member.
 
"An excellent choice, my dear wife!" declared Charles. "I do believe that particular arrangement is my favourite too. It allows for such exceptionally deep penetration. And indeed that maybe become difficult as our child grows larger."
He kissed her gently again, enjoying the feel of her delicate fingers on his rigid staff, while caressing her soft breasts with his hands.

Then he rolled her onto her back and knelt between her legs, reaching under her knees to gradually lift them up. Lowering himself over her, he adjusted his position until he could feel his member lying against her moist entrance. He was about to enter his new wife for the first time! Although he had taken her many times before, somehow it felt different, being married to her and being in a four-poster bed in a fine hotel.

"Now, are you ready, Mrs Wilby?" he asked, but the question was unnecessary in view of her evident slipperiness and the way she lifted herself up towards him. With one little push, his tip was inside her, and he very slowly pushed deeper, feeling her envelop him, lifting her legs higher and higher until her ankles were over his shoulders and his sword was sheathed in her right up to the hilt.
 
She was pleased that it was one of his favorite positions too and there was an anticipatory flutter inside of her as he rolled her on her back. As he knelt between her legs and began lifting her knees, she was excited. Excitement always filled her just thinking about sex with Charles. And now with the tip of his manhood pressed up against her sex, he was about to consummate their marriage.

Now, are you ready, Mrs Wilby?

"Yes Mr. Wilby, my husband."

Slowly he slid inside her and she could feel her internal muscles gripping that wonderful sword of his. Deeper and deeper he went until she could feel his body snug up against her. Sighing, she looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I and my body have so missed you these past days. Never again can someone keep us apart. I am yours and yours alone, my love."
 
Back
Top