26f for younger men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit has the benefit of letting you screen to find the right people before any personal information is revealed. You don't really want everything on display in a Tinder profile if you're into some weird shit, or are some kind of teacher/public figure/etc.

Lit has the benefit of letting you screen to find the right people before any personal information is revealed. You don't really want everything on display in a Tinder profile if you're into some weird shit, or are some kind of teacher/public figure/etc.

good thing i'm none of those things then

C'mon, weird shit is where all the fun is at.

You don't really have to display what you enjoy in bed on your profile though.

Mine just says my first name, age, profession, and something about me as a conversation starter. "Love sports, fashion, working out. Let's have some fun"

You don't really have to display what you enjoy in bed on your profile though

If it's something obscure enough and you're in a more conservative area, it's a lot easier to be open about it on Lit than hope you happen to connect with the one person out of a million on Tinder.

Tinder and dating sites are also way different for women. You probably actually get matches, and have people message you, and not just bots/cam girls. :rolleyes:

If it's something obscure enough and you're in a more conservative area, it's a lot easier to be open about it on Lit than hope you happen to connect with the one person out of a million on Tinder.

I guess I'm lucky I live in a decent sized liberal city, then.

I'm not saying Tinder is perfect. Far from it. If you want a high quality lay, I'd say (outside of a relationship) going to a decent bar/club with my hair and make up done to my best ability and a nice outfit are the most likely to get that done

I guess I'm lucky I live in a decent sized liberal city, then.

Hopefully I'll be moving somewhere better next year. Though there's a chance I may have to settle for someplace worse.

I'm not saying Tinder is perfect. Far from it. If you want a high quality lay, I'd say (outside of a relationship) going to a decent bar/club with my hair and make up done to my best ability and a nice outfit are the most likely to get that done

I don't know how to pick up women at bars, so I guess I'm (not getting) fucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Hopefully I'll be moving somewhere better next year. Though there's a chance I may have to settle for someplace worse.

I don't know how to pick up women at bars, so I guess I'm (not getting) fucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

poor you. I think men who struggle too much either:

1. Don't put much effort into their appearance themselves

2. Only go for the hottest women out there. I often have to lower my standards if I'm getting the itch too much.

3. Lack social skills

You don't have to be casanova to get laid

I think my standards are in the right ballpark, but other ones, yeah, probably.

Also, I still think Tinder or a bar would give you better luck than a Literotica personal, where you'll be lucky to find someone in your area, let alone if you're compatible or not.

Hasn't been my experience, don't think I've ever made it as far as meeting somebody through Tinder, let alone getting laid from it.

It will get it done with me for sure...;O)

tfw you head to work because you've worked every wednesday night for the last several months and you're actually not scheduled. what a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back