xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening...

Hi,

So, I have been lurking around these dark parts for a while now. Always thought about joining, but haven't until now. So why now?

Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I received a little bad news today, nothing too serious, don't worry, but it made me thinking..."Go on, so what? You can delete it at anytime if you wish. Have a little go, it may cheer you up..."

So, either I'm being very brave, or very foolish. But, hey, it wouldn't be the first foolish thing I have done in my time! That's for sure!

So, anyway, here I am. Hi.:)
well i for one am gald you decided to share you are gorgeous....love your hair and wow what a body!!!! i was wondering if you could get a pic of your eyes??? would love to see them!
 
In addition to everything else, you've got GREAT hair! Thanks for posting. I hope we're able to lend you some cheer.

CWolf
 
well i for one am gald you decided to share you are gorgeous....love your hair and wow what a body!!!! i was wondering if you could get a pic of your eyes??? would love to see them!

Aw,

Thanks alot. That is sweet to read....I'm sure we can work something out...x
 
Very cute so far, but I have a feeling that if you started doing more revealing shots, we'd see a sexpot breakout.

You have a very nice, even if somewhat shy, body.
I can only hope we get to see more of it.
 
Very cute so far, but I have a feeling that if you started doing more revealing shots, we'd see a sexpot breakout.

You have a very nice, even if somewhat shy, body.
I can only hope we get to see more of it.

Thanks so much for the compliments:heart:
 
Welcome to Lit....Great body, and look forward to seeing that smile
 
Welcome to Lit. Hope you enjoy your time here. It can be fun. :)
 
Wow,

Such lovely comments, thanks so much guys!:heart:
 

Attachments

  • chilling.jpg
    chilling.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 3,290
Has to agree with the others. I look forward to seeing the pretty face and maybe some more of that beautiful body.
 
Very nice photo! But I have one question, do you have red hair or does it just look like that :D
 
Hi, Sweetie! Welcome to Lit!

Hoping that 3 pages of posts is hoping to cheer you up!!!

Keep posting, cutie!
 
It turning out to be a very good hump day... Started off slow but you've certainly brightened it up
 
Back
Top