ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nuzzles Khaddy*

Good Night Khaddy :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

*listens to his breathing & heart beat settle down*
 
*smiles* night Arc *isn't sure how to smooch a kitty, so he scratches her head and smiles, and falls asleep, his hand subconciously rubbing her back*
 
Actually was dosing off listening to Khaddy's heart beat ...

*smoothes out her fur with her tongue*

in RL was trying to post something ... but my connection is slow ... weird
 
*blinks from her position on top of Khaddy's sleeping form*

Blaze ?!

*lightly jumps down to the floor & does a running tackle, but forget that she is still in cat form so ends up bouncing off his chest*

Good morn!
 
What Do Girls Whisper Behind Your Back? Virgin or Whore Quiz Tells All!

whore.jpg

All whore! You little slut. You give whores a bad name (just kidding!).
You will nail anything if it means a new sex experience. You've had sex with almost every one you know and often travel to find new partners.
You've probably bared all online more than once and are well on your way to starring your own line of porn flicks.
You are a total sexual superstar! You are great at being on top, giving head, and doing it with the same sex.
 
Okies I took the test & didn't get the same thing as Lauren ...

more-whore-than-virgin.jpg


75% Whore. Now we're getting somewhere. You're certainly no virgin, but haven't quite reached whore status.
You have the potential to be whore-like but stop yourself short when it comes to foursomes and riding dick with the passion of a wild cowgirl.
Next time your lover asks to include your best friend, go for it. In fact, invite a couple of friends over tonight and experience the sensation of uninhibited orgies.
You are great at sex positions, making your lover orgasm, and having sex in new places.
 
*re-read her results*

I am not sure ... if this was acurate ...

The question on the fave possition ... It didn't have the possition that I prefer ... so I had to choise "Any way you like it big boy!"

I didn't understand the Sex Life Flavor question either ... so I just put my fave flavor of Ice Cream ... Chocie ... I just hope that didn't mean I like to srew black guys ... :confused:
 
Firesprite said:
Sneaks over to GM when no-one is looking and plants a big smooch on him

Who? What? Wow!

*Sips at a Pepsi Satan gave him* ....Wait, what am I dri-Son of a BITCH! God damned Pepsi! It's like it magically appears whenever I don't want it.

*Finishes the Pepsi* Anyway, where was I? I forget...

Hmm, a whore and a mostly whore. In-teresting. In-ter-est-ing.

.......Holy Shit! I forgot who I am! Damn Pepsis.....*searches his pockets for identification*
 
*perks* pie? hair pie? mmmmmm



Niiiice whorness factor there Lauren, you too Arc, good to see we have a good group here. : ))
 
*gets up from were she had fallen asleep at & nimbly crawls back on the couch & under the blanket to keep warm*

*yawn*

Good day Spec.

*looks at him sleepy & blinks*
 
Bored ... very Bored ...

The board barely moved since I went to sleep at 6 am this morning ... *pouts*
 
shake it uppppp.... or something


I want to do another voice chat soon, but not when I'm all nasally congested.
 
I don't have much shake up time ...

Its Friday ... I work closing shift ... So I have to get ready soon ...
 
Ahh, bummer. It's already 9pm here, muahahahhaa. *ahem*


Well don't work too hard, take frequent breaks, enjoy mental images of killing the customers who annoy you, but watch the blood splatters on the virtual merchandise.
 
It's probably gonna be a quiet evening ... but I could be wrong.

I think there should be festivities in China Town ... *shrugs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top