The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, HP. Just got back from some wine tasting. How about an ice cold beer.

Good evening, Naked People (and I'm sure John is naked by now, Molly)

I hope Saturday is treating you well.

You're over-dressed, John.

Do you plan to assist with that? :devil:

Good evening, Naked People (and I'm sure John is naked by now, Molly)

I hope Saturday is treating you well.

Hey Di! How are you doing? May I get you a drink? :rose:

About to settle down and watch the NASCAR race.

So far Brad Keselowski is leading, scratch that, Matt Kensith. No cautions either. Joey Logano was doing well, but used up is brakes too early trying to get around Denny Hamlin. Hoping Kasey Kahne can get in the top 10 to use his bonus points.

Last edited:
Do you plan to assist with that? :devil:

Hey Di! How are you doing? May I get you a drink? :rose:

Ah, I see...you were angling for some assistance...sorry I didn't catch on. :eek:

I'd like a small brandy, please. For medicinal purposes. :cattail:

How's the race?

Ah, I see...you were angling for some assistance...sorry I didn't catch on. :eek:

I'd like a small brandy, please. For medicinal purposes. :cattail:

How's the race?

*Hands Di a brandy* Just what the doctor ordered.

The race is going well. Only a couple of cautions, but there's still a lot of laps to go. This is the last race before the "playoff" stretch, so for many drivers this is their last chance for a shot at the championship. So things should get exciting in the closing laps.

*Hands Di a brandy* Just what the doctor ordered.

The race is going well. Only a couple of cautions, but there's still a lot of laps to go. This is the last race before the "playoff" stretch, so for many drivers this is their last chance for a shot at the championship. So things should get exciting in the closing laps.

Thank you kindly. :) That's good for my throat.

Oh, do keep us posted...I'll go find a checkered flag. :)

Thank you kindly. :) That's good for my throat.

Oh, do keep us posted...I'll go find a checkered flag. :)

Ok, Tx, your thoughts on the finish if you saw it. I'm happy that Carl Edwards, one of my favorite drivers, won the race. But I agree that he probably shouldn't have won and should have been blacked flagged for beating Paul Menard to the line on the final restart. LOL, it's the same feeling I had when the Seahawks beat Green Bay last year due to that bad call.

Hehe, as you can tell Di, that race was pretty good in the closing laps. There was a spinout and caution flag with 10 laps to go. The running order was shuffled and the race was decided on pit road and the final three laps. Oh, and now the talking heads are accusing the guy who spun out on the closing laps for doing it on purpose to help his team mate.

Last edited:
Just Eddie Vedder? No thumbs up for Louie?

And, no, not really. :(

Ok, thumbs up for him too. I haven't really seen his work. I did like the fact that he's embraced the idea of non-DRM digital distribution.

But of course I'm going to give a thumbs up to Vedder since Pearl Jam is from Seattle. ;)

*big hugs* I'm sorry to hear that. :( Continuing to send good thoughts your way. :rose::rose::rose:

Ok, Tx, your thoughts on the finish if you saw it. I'm happy that Carl Edwards, one of my favorite drivers, won the race. But I agree that he probably shouldn't have won and should have been blacked flagged for beating Paul Menard to the line on the final restart. LOL, it's the same feeling I had when the Seahawks beat Green Bay last year due to that bad call.

Hehe, as you can tell Di, that race was pretty good in the closing laps. There was a spinout and caution flag with 10 laps to go. The running order was shuffled and the race was decided on pit road and the final three laps. Oh, and now the talking heads are accusing the guy who spun out on the closing laps for doing it on purpose to help his team mate.

Since the 27 came up and hit Carl in the side, I think the start was ok by NASCAR. As for the spin to help a teammate.... :eek: It could have just as easily hurt his teammate. He was ahead of Gordon by one position. He passed a couple of cars after the restart, the 22 passed one car. Gordon never passed anyone. If Gordon had passed 2 cars then it would have been the other way around with the 56 car out.

You want another conspiracy theory? Clint said Jr. hit him. Maybe, maybe not but who would have more to gain by Gordon being out. :D

More Chase bullshit. It happens every year.

Since the 27 came up and hit Carl in the side, I think the start was ok by NASCAR. As for the spin to help a teammate.... :eek: It could have just as easily hurt his teammate. He was ahead of Gordon by one position. He passed a couple of cars after the restart, the 22 passed one car. Gordon never passed anyone. If Gordon had passed 2 cars then it would have been the other way around with the 56 car out.

You want another conspiracy theory? Clint said Jr. hit him. Maybe, maybe not but who would have more to gain by Gordon being out. :D

More Chase bullshit. It happens every year.

Haha, I have to agree with that on Clint. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would sacrifice a good finish even if to assist a teammate. I like your conspiracy theory on Jr though, LOL. But I haven't heard scandalous rumors this good since Chad Knaus suggested to Jimmie Johnson over the radio that he should wreck the car after winning a race, then suddenly saying he was joking when JJ questioned him on it. :rolleyes:

Having a little fun here. http://sdrv.ms/17hvYuM
One is a picture I took at Sonoma in May, the other I took in Forza 4. :D

Haha, I have to agree with that on Clint. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would sacrifice a good finish even if to assist a teammate. I like your conspiracy theory on Jr though, LOL. But I haven't heard scandalous rumors this good since Chad Knaus suggested to Jimmie Johnson over the radio that he should wreck the car after winning a race, then suddenly saying he was joking when JJ questioned him on it. :rolleyes:

Having a little fun here. http://sdrv.ms/17hvYuM
One is a picture I took at Sonoma in May, the other I took in Forza 4. :D

Jr has been the odd man out at Hendrick racing since he showed up. The good old country boy and the two California city slickers. Now with Casey coming in and running so well, he's even farther out. It'll be interesting to watch from here on out with Jimmy and Casey in against Dale. :D

I'll have to see if I can dig up some of my old Bush cars from Riverside in the 70's and the Sports cars I ran back in the mid 60's all over the US and Europe.

Yeah, I'm that old and then some. :D

Jr has been the odd man out at Hendrick racing since he showed up. The good old country boy and the two California city slickers. Now with Casey coming in and running so well, he's even farther out. It'll be interesting to watch from here on out with Jimmy and Casey in against Dale. :D

I'll have to see if I can dig up some of my old Bush cars from Riverside in the 70's and the Sports cars I ran back in the mid 60's all over the US and Europe.

Yeah, I'm that old and then some. :D

LOL; the country boy, the Cali city slickers, and the northwesterner (Casey is from Enumclaw, WA. Which is why I always root for him.) :D Though, I thought one of the big organizational changes Mr. H did was put the 48 and the 88 in the same garage back at the shop. I know that Gordon and JJ has had a bit of a rivalry. I consider myself a Jr nation fan, but I don't think Jr has much of a chance in the chase...unless he pulls off what Tony Stewart did in 2011 and win 4 with good finishes in the rest. JJ is the real threat to everyone, except that his team has had a bunch of issues lately and they choked in the chase last year. Casey has a decent shot, assuming he quits falling 2nd to Kensith like he has been this season. I'm curious how the now 4 car team at Stewart-Haas is going to be like next year with Smoke, Danica, Outlaw, and Closer.

I would love to see those old race pics. :)

Last edited:
Racing enthusiasts might like to see the F1 from Monza this afternoon, although I realise that F1 is not quite so ardently followed over there as here in EU.

It's quite a subtle type of racing, now that the worst excesses of stupidity have been ironed out.

Racing enthusiasts might like to see the F1 from Monza this afternoon, although I realise that F1 is not quite so ardently followed over there as here in EU.

It's quite a subtle type of racing, now that the worst excesses of stupidity have been ironed out.

Oh, I like F1 too, even if I like NASCAR more. The hard part is actually catching the races since they are usually on way too early in the morning here. But since it should start in an hour, if my caffeine fix holds, I'll definitely tune into it.

Oh, and good morning. How's your day going.

Oh, I like F1 too, even if I like NASCAR more. The hard part is actually catching the races since they are usually on way too early in the morning here. But since it should start in an hour, if my caffeine fix holds, I'll definitely tune into it.

Oh, and good morning. How's your day going.

Nicely so far, thanks.
I think a nice coffee is in order.
Join me?

White, with a little sugar, please, if you are getting it.

Sure, *hands HP coffee*

I found an industrial park just north of me that houses 30+ tasting rooms. I think I'm going to have to organize a tasting room crawl with my friends sometime.

Sure, *hands HP coffee*

I found an industrial park just north of me that houses 30+ tasting rooms. I think I'm going to have to organize a tasting room crawl with my friends sometime.

Wish we had one round here.
The best I can manage is a pub crawl. . . <hic>

Wish we had one round here.
The best I can manage is a pub crawl. . . <hic>

Now you're talking! During the convention, we went to a British themed pub called Elephant and Castle. Only have been a couple of times, but I really like it. We have plenty of ultra trendy clubs and dive bars, but very few British-esque pubs in this area. The only other one (which is not really British-esque technically) I can think of is called Paddy Coynes which is an Irish pub. Yes, I know, completely different. But it's the only other place nearby that has that pub feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back