The boss (closed for PrincessAmelia)

Hearing the words Yes I was made her crumble. She started to cry. She wondered why she wasn't enough for him. She let him fuck all of her holes and most guys wanted her so why couldn't just want her. She gave him everything. He always treated their relationship like a game and she was sick of it. He never told her how he felt about her. She saw him as a man a strong man and even if he opened up to her she still would. She never would see him as weak because he wasn't. He was a strong guy that's why she didn't understand why he couldn't tell other girls to do one and only be with her. She put up with everything he did and she would always because she was his woman and she loved him.

She saw him getting down on one knee. "Get up don't you be doing this to me." She wiped her tears away. She looked at him down on one knee she listened to him. "I can't marry someone who sleeps around. A marriage is a holy sacred thing and I will only marry you if I know for sure your not going to cheat. I don't ask for much from you so can you do this one thing for me and be faithful like I've always been. Your the only guy I've ever been with. You took my virginity I have given all of me to you. I love you so much but I won't marry a man who sleeps around so you have two choices you stop sleeping around and I'll marry you and if you don't stop sleeping around then we carry on the way we are!"
 
Tony didnt like ultimatums. But he saw her face and how defeated she looked and how serious she looked. He saw the hurt in her eyes. He got off of his knee and held her hand. " Courtney, I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry it has takene so long to tell you this. I m addicted to the power and the women I never had anything but I was wrong. I will never be with another woman again. Only you, I will only ever have sex With you no more sleeping around. But I'm not weak so don't you dare see this as me being weak" he hugged her and held her tight to him she started to cry again. He felt these were more tears of joy.
 
Tony didnt like ultimatums. But he saw the defeated look on her face and the seriousness. He could see the pain in her eyes. He got off of his knee and held her hand " Courtney, I love you with all my heart. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to tell you this. I was addicted to the power and all the women because I never had anything growing up. But I was wrong I have you and mason and I never want anyone else. I promise no more sleeping around I will only have sex with you. I want be with you until I die. But don't take this as me being weak I am not weak." He hugged Courtney tight to him. She started crying again. This time it felt like tears of joy.
 
Courtney knew Tony didn't like ultimatums but she needed him to know she was being serious. She held his hand and looked into his eyes. "I love you too Tony. Your the only one for me. I've only ever wanted you to be mine. I know your addicted to power and that's fine with me. I will accepted everything even your work but I won't accept cheating and I believe that you won't be unfaithful to me so I will marry you. Toy you are not weak and I have and will never see you as weak. You are the strongest person I know so don't think opening up to me makes you weak because it doesn't and huni you need to realise that I'm your woman so you can tell me anything and I will never judge you." She was crying but it was tears of joy. She finally had what she wanted. She smiled at him as she wiped her tears away. "Do you want to go to bed?" She asked him with a grin on her face.
 
After she said those words tony became an animal. He picked her up and took her to the couch they were never going to make it the bedroom. He opened her robe and saw she only had her thong on. He loved looking at her beautiful tits. He took his pants off with one hand while other hand was pinching and squeezing her nipple. When he got his pants off he caught her staring and his growing dick. He smiled " you wanna taste this dick don't you" he guided his dick to her lips while still squeezing and pinching her nipples
 
She grinned at him as she stroked her hair out or her face. She kissed him passionately as he put her on the couch. She knew that they would of never made it to the bedroom. She looked at him as he pulled his pants off she smiled looking at his cock. She wanted that cock so much. She moaned as he squeezed her nipples. Her nipples were rock hard. "Yes I want to taste that cock." She opened her mouth widely.
 
He slid his rock hard cock into her mouth he just keep pushing in knowing she wouldn't gag until his entire dick was in her mouth and his balls were hitting her chin " god Courtney you are such a good cocksucker!" tony was in heaven Courtney was best cocksucker in the world. He started to finger her pussy. He started with two fingers slowly it didnt last long he was so close to cumming already due to the amazing cocksucking Courtney was doing. He pulled his dick out of her mouth " I'm not going to cum just yet baby. I promise to feed you my cum soon" he gets up and goes to closet and comes out with two scarfs one blue one red. he blindfolded her with red one and with blue one he tied her hands up above her head. " your going to cum so much you are going to try and stop me" he said she seemed excited. He worked his way down kissing her everywhere until he got to her clit and starting sucking on her clit hard she screamed
 
She loved having his hard cock in her mouth and this time that cock was only hers. He had told her he would only be with her. She wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and if she found out he was lying to her then she would call off the whole engagement. She sucked his cock softly at first but then her sucks became rougher. She winked at him when he said "god Courtney you are such a good cocksucker!"

She closed her eyes her head bobbing up and down sucking his cock as he started to finger her tight wet pussy. She was disappointed he removed his cock from her mouth and his fingers from her pussy. She watched him get up and produce two scarfs from the closet. "Don't go leave me like this baby." She said a bit worried with one scarf over her eyes and the other tying her hands above her head. She was excited when he told "your going to cum so much you are going to try and stop me" She bite her lip as he kissed down her body finally reaching her clit. She screamed softly as he sucked on her clit. "Oh god Baby."
 
He loved her moaning her started sucking her clit a little harder. No pussy was as sweet as courtneys. He loved the taste of her pussy. He added one finger and started fingering her as he went faster on her clit he added another finger and went faster and harder. He knew she was close he took his mouth off of her sweet pussy " cum for me baby, cum for your fiancé" he added a finger to her tight ass and finger fucked her as hard and fast as possible. As she rode her orgasm he immediately shoved his dick in her pussy. As her screams got her louder he put his fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself " taste your pussy for me". He made every thrust deep as possible.
 
"More fingers baby please." She whispered as she felt herself getting closer to cumming. It always amazed her how he made her want to cum so easily. When he added another finger it nearly pushed her over the edge. "I'm gonna cum for you baby." She called out as he slide a finger into her tight asshole. She was cumming for him and when he shoved his dick into her it just made the orgasm more intense. She was screaming pleasure. She hoped they wouldn't Mason up who was asleep upstairs. When he slide his fingers into her mouth she sucked them clean tasting herself on his fingers. She hated not being able to see him or touch him. Her orgasm had come to its end and now she was thrusting her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. She knew it wouldn't be to long till she was cumming again.
 
He put her legs over his shoulders and grabbed her hands and really started fucking her hard. Her screams continued to get louder. He put his fingers back in her mouth to keep her quiet. " shhh you need to keep your screams down. I fucking love this pussy it's all mine forever" he was almost groaning now he loved the feel of her pussy around his cock. As he brought her to her second orgasm she screamed with his fingers in her mouth he pulled his dick out and shoved it down her throat. " clean this dick baby." He was groaning holding out for as long as possible. He took his fingers and started slowly fingering her nice tight asshole. " lets see how many we can get in this ass baby" he added a second one.
Then a third one. She screamed with his dick in her mouth. It sounded like pain and pleasure.
Then a fourth he knew she might have another orgasm In her. So he fucked her ass with his hand as fast possible " I know you want to be a good girl and cum again cum with my hand in your ass. Don't forget who this body belongs too" he was groaning he was so close to cumming.
 
She rested her legs over his shoulders as she screamed louder as he fucked her hard just the way she liked it. She had his fingers in her mouth stopping her from screaming loudly. She loved hearing him say "I fucking love this pussy it's all mine forever" She knew that even if he hadn't made a commitment to her he would of always been her only one but she was happy she had a commitment from him and now she'd have him forever. She was starting to cum again her pussy was gripping his cock hard as she came on his cock.

He removed his fingers from her mouth and put his cock in her mouth instead. She sucked his cock softly as he started to finger her tight asshole. She wondered why he was trying to hold out so long, she thought he might be trying to prove something but she was happy he was holding out so they could have a long hard fuck. She nodded her head when he said "lets see how many we can get in this ass baby" adding a second finger to her ass. She was screaming but it was a muffled scream because she had his cock in her mouth. She was in pain but she was feeling mostly pleasure. She was sucking his cock harder. Her body was shaking a little and she was starting to cum again now he was fucking her ass with his hand. She slide his cock out of her mouth "I will never forget that my body belongs to you baby. I want you to fuck my ass baby and then I want you to cum in my ass."
 
He smiled he took his hand out of her tight ass and moved his cock to her asshole. In one quick motion he slammed into her. He was already so close to cumming. He just pounded her ass as hard and as fast as possible. " I have been holding out to give you a good load" he saw that she was cumming again and he couldn't hold it anymore. He buried he cock deep into her tight asshole " aaaaahhhhhhhh" he had never cum so hard in his life. He saw she was barely awake from all of her orgasms. He untied her hands and the blindfold. She was smiling he looked into her eyes " I love you Courtney" he kissed her passionately and picked her naked body up and carried her into the bedroom. When he put her down he slid in next to her and fell asleep.



The next morning he was awakened by his phone ringing. Courtney wasn't there " she must be downstairs." He thought to himself. He answered " hello " " boss we have a problem"
 
By the time their fuck was over her body felt so tired and drained. She wanted to sleep. She felt completely satisfied laying next to him. She kissed him. "I love you too Tony you will always be my one." She smiled at him. She snuggled up to him and feel into a peaceful sleep.

She had woken up early like she aways did. She lay watching Tony sleep for awhile before getting up and going to take a shower and she got changed into http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V360147.jpg

She walked into Mason room seeing he was awake. He jumped into her arms and hugged her. She smiled, Mason always made her feel so happy like his daddy did. She wondered if he'd be moving in with herself and Mason. She hoped so because then there would be less stress on her as a parent. She was use to raising Mason alone. Tony was there for the good times but never the bad but she needed him there to help raise their son. Mason went and watched TV as she made breakfast. She decided to go wake Tony up with his breakfast. She put the food on a tray and went upstairs she heard him on the phone. She walked into the room. "Morning babes I brought breakfast." She said quietly as she placed it on the bed in front of him.
 
" yeah get the tickets and passports for about 5 to tonight." Tony was mad " that little fucker Jose better be dealt with quickly. " he looked at Courtney she looked confused at him. " ok boss what time do you want the car there" it was jr. " have it here in one hour". Tony hung up the phone. " seems like your little boyfriend Jose went to cops to snitch me out." He looked at Courtney real angry. " did you tell him anything and don't you dare think of lying to me" he was furious but calm. After she got done talking " pack a bag we have one hour to leave we are going away for awhile until the heat is off. Grab mason and hurry. " while she hurried off he knew things might get bad " ironic when I decide to be good for love of my life things get crazy". He thought to himself.
 
She saw Tony was mad and that worried her and when she heard the name Jose she knew there was going to be trouble. She saw confused had no idea what was going on she moved the breakfast of the bed."Tony he is not my little boyfriend. Why don't you trust me? You know I'd never cheat on you I love you." She said looking at him she was shocked how angry he was but he was still being calm. "I tell no one anything babes. The only person I talk to about your business is you. Jose is probably just trying to be clever. You know he's always envied you and he's jealous of you. He'll probably have nothing on you. I guess he's just lying to the cops to try and get you taken away." She said moving closer to him she stroked his chest.

"Its going to be okay. I know you and you will find a way to stop that prick." She kissed him softly on the lips. She nodded her head when he told her to pack. She started packing Mason's stuff first. She packed a few toys, his favourite teddy and his clothes. She packed her own stuff pretty quickly. She just threw her stuff in the suitcase. Mason was being difficult saying he wasn't going and he was having a tantrum. She went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted "Tony can you come down and tell your son he is going whether he likes it or not." She ran her fingers through her hair sighing. She felt stress out. She thought to herself we've only being back together properly for less than a day and there's already so much drama.
 
Last edited:
When he heard Courtney yell for him he sighed. He went down the stairs and and saw how stressed out Courtney looked. " mason stop giving your mom a hard time I said we have to leave so we have to leave. You understand" he said firmly to their son. Mason stopped throwing his tantrum immediately. He looked back at Courtney " baby your too stressed calm down the car will be here soon." She looked so sexy. He got up real close to her and whispered in her ear " maybe your stressed because you haven't eaten any of my cum lately. Maybe we should sneak upstairs" he lightly smacked her ass and smirked.
 
Courtney was amazed how quickly Tony got Mason to stop his tantrum. "Thanks babes for sorting him out. He always does what you say." Courtney Smiled at him. She was so happy he was here. "Mason go play for a little bit before we have to go." She said to Mason. He went to go play. "I am stressed we have to pick up and leave and we don't know when we are going to come back." She looked at him trying to keep calm. She could smell his familiar smell that always seemed to comfort her when he stepped close to her. She laughed when he smack her ass and smirked at her "Well yeah you haven't given me any loving today and you know me I like attention! " She leaned and kissed him passionately and roughly on the lips.
 
He kissed her back with a long passionate kiss. " lets go upstairs while mason is playing we have about 20 minutes." She giggled he grabbed her hand and ran upstairs. When they got in bedroom he started kissing her again. He started taking his pants down and put her hand on his growing dick. " your going to eat my cum Courtney. " he said confidently and firm. He loved her jacking him off. She dropped to her knees. " fuck Courtney you are so good" he groaned.
 
She kissed him back with lust when they got in the bedroom. She watched him taking hid pants down and then he put her hand on his cock which wasn't to its full length yet but was still big. "Of course I'm going to eat your cum Tony. You know I love your cum." She said as she lowered to her knees. She kissed his cock head softly before starting to work her hand up and down his cock. She looked up at him eagerly. She smiled at him. "Come on baby feed me I'm hungry." She grinned at him as she started moving her hand faster up and down his cock.
 
He was getting close already. He loved looking down at her begging to eat his cum. " fuck Courtney open your mouth baby." He groaned as she jacked off his dick. She started begging again and that was all it took. He started cumming all over her mouth. " god clean this dick baby get every drop" he groaned again as he watched her eat his cum. She was so sexy.


The car pulled up and Jr. Started taking their bags and putting them in car. " Boss we have anojthet problem he is in hiding. We cant find him the cops are everywhere lpoking for You. You may have to change indentity boss" tony got mad again " you better fucking find him!! or ITS YOUR ASS!!" courtney tried to calm him down. " I will call when we land jr have answers "While in the car Courtney finally aske him where they were going. " your favorite place in the world baby." He loved when she smiled at him...

They were on first class. On airplane mason was sound asleep on his shoulders he looked at Courtney she still seemed worried.
 
She opened her mouth for him as she jacked him off more vigorously. She couldn't wait to feel his cum hit the back of her throat. She felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat and then another. She let his cum lay in her mouth until he finished cumming. She swallowed his load. She licked her lips then started to lick his cock clean. "Yummy do I get your cum for breakfast every morning?" She asked. She got off her knees and cleaned the last bits of cum off her face. She kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest. "Well you better get ready to go babes." She smiled at him before going downstairs.

The car pulled up to the house and she got Mason and she headed outside. She didn't acknowledge Jr she just stood watching Jr talk to Tony. Tony was getting angry. Mason was getting a bit scared seeing his dad shout. He was clinging onto Courtney's leg. Courtney wasn't really bothered by Tony's behaviour she was use to it but she didn't like seeing Mason scared. "Babes calm down your scaring Mason." She stroked Tony's back before picking up an upset Mason.

She got into the car she sat Mason on her lap. "Mason daddy isn't mad at you some bad man is doing bad things and daddy doesn't like it and he got angry but it will be okay, I promise." She kissed his forehead. She was promising everything was going to be okay but she had no idea herself if everything was going to be okay. She smiled at Tony once he got in the car. She asked about where they were going and she couldn't believe they were going to Italy. It was her favourite place because she had always spent her summers over there as a child with her great grandparents who lived there. "I can't believe you remember my favourite place. Thank you baby." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

She was happy and felt at ease once they got on the plane and Mason was asleep. She was still worried. "Babes when do you think we'll be back home, will we ever be able to come back home?" She asked Tony as she ran her hand through her hair she was dreading his answer. "Baby when we land I could ring dick face and see if I can get him to remove the police report."
 
Tony saw red again when she said she had his number. " are you fucking shitting me bitch you have his number!! This man is trying to end me and you have his number!?" Mason was waking up from him getting mad. Courtney looked scared. " lose his number" was all tony said. He couldn't believe that the woman he loved had the number to the man trying to end everything he worked for. Did she want him to go to jail? He got up and went to the bathroom. When he got back Courtney was crying softly into her hands he rubbed her back. She looked up and started to talk. " stop... I am going to be calm tell me right now if something is going on with him and you guys are trying to get me out of the picture" he said it very calmly. Courtney looked defeated she pleaded that he was crazy and started apologizing for having his number. He kissed her and for the first time he apologized to her.

" I am sorry for getting that mad baby. . But we may never be able to come back because of this dipshit. But give me his number and I will make are jr gets to him and takes care of him. Also I didn't tell you this but I bought the land your great grandparents owned after they died we are going there to hide out. "
 
She was shocked by his reaction to her have his number. "Baby calm down I do have his number but I haven't used it." She looked at him worried he was making her feel a bit scared. She could hear Mason waking and it was worrying her because she didn't like Mason hearing or seeing him angry. "Fine I'll lose his number if that's what you want." She was fidgeting with her hair. She was annoyed with herself why was she always getting him angry. She loved him so much and she didn't want him angry with her and she didn't want him in jail either. When he got up and went to the bathroom she got up and put on a movie for Mason. He was sat with earphones in his ear. If Tony came back wanting to argue she didn't want Mason hearing anything else.

She sat back down and put her head in her hands and she started to cry. She felt bad because she felt like she kept fucking up and making him angry. She was shocked feeling his hands rub her back. She looked up and she started to talk but he cut her off. "No nothing is happening between me and that guy. I can't believe you'd think I'd go with him. I'm in love with you I'd never go with anyone but you. I'm sorry I shouldn't have his number. Forgive me baby." She pleaded. She was shocked he kissed her and then was even more shocked that he apologised to her for the first time.

"Its okay. I shouldn't have had his number. You know my family are going to hate you even more for taking Mason away from them. They still love him unlike me but I don't care I have you and Mason all I need. I'll give you his number when we land and really you've done that. You've made me so happy I love you so much. When did you become so sweet. You've changed a lot and I like it." She kissed him passionately she stroked his leg.
 
He didnt have heart to tell her the real reason he bought it was to escape if he ever had to not for her. But some things she didnt need to know. " baby I don't care what your parents think. Fuck em." He knew she didn't like him talking about her family but it was the truth he provided for her and mason there was no need to hate her. He kissed her " I hope your pregnant from the other night." He wasn't lying he wanted Courtney to be pregnant with his kid again...


When the plane landed he called jr and gave him his number " I don't care what you have to do get his whole family if you have to. Just make sure we can come home " he was dead serious too Courtney took mason away so he didnt hear him talking. They got their rental car and set off for the country side. When they got there there was security waiting with guns to protect them tony had jr hire some.
Courtney was mad because she didnt wants son to see " baby there is no choice but to have them in case we are found. " he kissed her and showed her the improvements he made to the house after he bought it. Mason was happy to see his own room filled with toys. He whispered to Courtney " wait until tonight when you see the toys I have for you"
 
Back
Top