Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if my fists were more effective they would have punched his face into next week!

So it's lucky really that they are tiny and pointless because they now also bruise and handcuff free.

ICT waking at 3am with hard on and lustful thoughts about married AMPer is not conducive to a good nights sleep

ICT waking at 3am with hard on and lustful thoughts about married AMPer is not conducive to a good nights sleep

ICT - Do tell us more!

IACT - I had a really bad nights sleep because I didn't wear my fluffy socks to bed. :D Yes, really. :eek:

ICT - Do tell us more!

IACT - I had a really bad nights sleep because I didn't wear my fluffy socks to bed. :D Yes, really. :eek:

Couldn't possibly discuss such dirty things on a site like this ;)

ICT the sock thing amuses me.

ICT I'm going to a party tonight, technically on my own, but all my friends will be there. :)

IACT one of the guests is a single man who ticks a lot of my boxes and who I've been having some rather naughty, no! extremely filthy conversations with.

IFCT I already have plans to take someone else home after the party.

:caning:

ICT I don't much care for Fridays.

IACT that I am insecure about certain things and need reassurance.

IFCT I received that reassurance this morning but still can't help the way I am feeling.

ICT I don't much care for Fridays.

IACT that I am insecure about certain things and need reassurance.

IFCT I received that reassurance this morning but still can't help the way I am feeling.

Feelings suck, bigrlsocal - too often they muddle our sight and distort our fears and emotions into monsters we can't handle. Whatever you need reassurance about, and from whomever, you just need to ask yourself if the individual you need the reassurance from, or about, has done anything to betray that trust that leads to your feelings of insecurity. If the answer is no, then maybe you need to cut her (I am assuming it's a girl, but maybe not, so forgive the pronoun usage) some slack. And of course I am assuming this is a girl thing or guy thing and not a work related thing, although I think my (unsolicited) advice might work in a professional situation.

ICT I am still wild about this chick I met last week.

IACT I am spending too much time talking to her bc I really like it to the detriment of work.

IFCT she's worth it, and I hate that I have to cool my engines with her bc of work. She's been a whirlwind for me. In a good way.

ICT I need another camping weekend where I can just sit and write...

Feelings suck, bigrlsocal - too often they muddle our sight and distort our fears and emotions into monsters we can't handle. Whatever you need reassurance about, and from whomever, you just need to ask yourself if the individual you need the reassurance from, or about, has done anything to betray that trust that leads to your feelings of insecurity. If the answer is no, then maybe you need to cut her (I am assuming it's a girl, but maybe not, so forgive the pronoun usage) some slack. And of course I am assuming this is a girl thing or guy thing and not a work related thing, although I think my (unsolicited) advice might work in a professional situation.

ICT I am still wild about this chick I met last week.

IACT I am spending too much time talking to her bc I really like it to the detriment of work.

IFCT she's worth it, and I hate that I have to cool my engines with her bc of work. She's been a whirlwind for me. In a good way.

ICT your words were most kind, SilverDrake. You are correct that this individual has done nothing to betray any trust; that it is my own insecurities that have caused me to feel this way.

IACT it is a guy, not a girl. Also not work related, although in a weird way, it is work related.

IFCT Your confession, should she read it, should make that girl feel very special. If she doesn't, she's an idiot.

ICT your words were most kind, SilverDrake. You are correct that this individual has done nothing to betray any trust; that it is my own insecurities that have caused me to feel this way.

IACT it is a guy, not a girl. Also not work related, although in a weird way, it is work related.

IFCT Your confession, should she read it, should make that girl feel very special. If she doesn't, she's an idiot.

ICT I'm glad you didn't think I was overstepping - was just trying to be helpful.

IACT we are all insecure... that's life.

IFCT she did read it and she replied and she was happy, so she says. I believe her. She is really rocking my world with her words, and even a few naughty pictures. But mostly her words. And her smile. Hope things work out for you and that guy.

ICT I'm glad you didn't think I was overstepping - was just trying to be helpful.

IACT we are all insecure... that's life.

IFCT she did read it and she replied and she was happy, so she says. I believe her. She is really rocking my world with her words, and even a few naughty pictures. But mostly her words. And her smile. Hope things work out for you and that guy.

ICT I thank you again for your advice. I am over those insecurities (for today) :) He has been reassuring me almost nonstop this morning. His words soothe me, calm me, and then there are the ones that excite me.

IFCT I am glad she read it and that she is happy. I'm guessing that you are rocking her world as well. Based on what I've read of you here, you have to be. She is lucky to have found you.

ICT I thank you again for your advice. I am over those insecurities (for today) :) He has been reassuring me almost nonstop this morning. His words soothe me, calm me, and then there are the ones that excite me.

IFCT I am glad she read it and that she is happy. I'm guessing that you are rocking her world as well. Based on what I've read of you here, you have to be. She is lucky to have found you.

Well she's on the other side of the country... or maybe in the middle of the country... not entirely certain... so we are having a blast, but you know... maybe we should take this into private message bc ICT I find you very sexy and would like to play with you very much. Would your "guy" mind if you played with me as well?

Well she's on the other side of the country... or maybe in the middle of the country... not entirely certain... so we are having a blast, but you know... maybe we should take this into private message bc ICT I find you very sexy and would like to play with you very much. Would your "guy" mind if you played with me as well?

ICT I am happy that you are having a blast with this girl, wherever she may live.

IACT I am flattered that you find me sexy and would like to play.

IFCT I hope 'my guy' would mind very much if I played with you. He stalks my posts and will read this. I am sure he will PM me and say that he read it. If he says it is okay, I will PM you myself. If you don't hear from me, then you know he did mind. PS, I hope he minds...a lot. :devil:

ICT I am happy that you are having a blast with this girl, wherever she may live.

IACT I am flattered that you find me sexy and would like to play.

IFCT I hope 'my guy' would mind very much if I played with you. He stalks my posts and will read this. I am sure he will PM me and say that he read it. If he says it is okay, I will PM you myself. If you don't hear from me, then you know he did mind. PS, I hope he minds...a lot. :devil:

ICT I am a little disappointed; alright, very disappointed

IACT I think this guy's a real jerk for wanting to keep you to himself.

IFCT you are noone's property. If he tells you you shouldn't talk with me, then you should doubly do so... f him... who is he to control you??? You're a beautiful, independent, sexual woman with needs. I can fulfill those needs. Fill you quite nicely, actually. Have you even seen a picture of this guy? He's probably just some fat, ugly loser who trolls women. I'm sorry if this went too far. Reconsider PM'ing me, please. We can have lotsa fun!! You know, with sexy stuff and talk and stuff.

ICT I am a little disappointed; alright, very disappointed

IACT I think this guy's a real jerk for wanting to keep you to himself.

IFCT you are noone's property. If he tells you you shouldn't talk with me, then you should doubly do so... f him... who is he to control you??? You're a beautiful, independent, sexual woman with needs. I can fulfill those needs. Fill you quite nicely, actually. Have you even seen a picture of this guy? He's probably just some fat, ugly loser who trolls women. I'm sorry if this went too far. Reconsider PM'ing me, please. We can have lotsa fun!! You know, with sexy stuff and talk and stuff.

ICT I was a bit harsh with my original confession, hence this editing.

IFCT I won't get into arguments on threads anymore. Been there, done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ICT I was a bit harsh with my original confession, hence this editing.

IFCT I won't get into arguments on threads anymore. Been there, done that.

ICT maybe it was a little jerkish;

IACT I am happy you pulled back bc I wasn't trying to be a jerk but clearly was...

IFCT I still want to PM with you, but that I understand if you don't. And that I hope you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back