Announcing the 2011 SA Penn Lady Stakes

estragon

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Posts
2,578
A duplicate of this post will appear on AH.

Announcing the first SA Penn Lady Stakes, a contest for women writers.

The terms of the contest are as follows: The SA Penn Lady Stakes, sponsored by the Union of Concerned Quibblers (UCQ), is not a Literotica-sanctioned contest. This contest is open to women writers, non-winners of any previous Literotica-sanctioned contest. Entries must be new, original stories, not previously published, properly classified either as Erotic Coupling or Romance, and must be "stand-alone" stories, that is, not chapters or other portions of a longer work. The stories are limited in length to no more than four (4) pages of Literotica posting.

Stories must exhibit a substantial sports-related theme (incidental reference to sport disqualifies the story, e.g., "we had the Super Bowl on the tv while we fucked our brains out" is disqualified). Stories must be the work of one individual person, and be submitted under the author's own handle (no alts, no collaborative stories, although editorial assistance is permitted and encouraged); by submitting a story, the author certifies that she is female and that her story otherwise complies with these terms.

A separate competition for men writers may follow if this contest is successful. There is no cash prize, but the Union of Concerned Quibblers may, but is not obligated to, issue the successful competitor(s) an honorific. Decision of the Union of Concerned Quibblers is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.

Entries must be posted no earlier than July 1, 2011, and no later than August 31, 2011. There is no limit to the number of stories a competitor may post, but spelling, syntax and grammar will count heavily in the decision of the UCQ. Each story submitted must include, at the start of the Description, the letters "SAPL", denoting SA Penn Lady Stakes. Omitting those letters at the start of the description may mean that a story, otherwise qualifying, may not be considered.

Usual Lit rules apply. Authors own the copyright and moral rights to their stories, and are free to enter them in Literotica-sanctioned or other contests, or deal with them however they wish.

Best of luck to all competitors.
 
Why the specification for non-winners of any previous Literotica-sanctioned contest?
 
Back
Top