The Literotica Tag team competition?

I would love to sing praises for my partner, especially their awesome patience with my crazy ideas, but smack talking is sooooo much more fulfilling. And I don't have anything else worth sharing... :)

Which reminds me: Does anyone mind that little thing in my sig? :)

Why would you add a silly link like that? <looks down> oops...:D

I would love to sing praises for my partner, especially their awesome patience with my crazy ideas, but smack talking is sooooo much more fulfilling. And I don't have anything else worth sharing... :)

I love it :)

Its funny. I don't load the sigs or Avis when I'm logged in...so I don't see any of it. I only see it if I go to the site without logging in. I can post to the forum with my son next to me one the couch without worrying about what will show up.

Its funny. I don't load the sigs or Avis when I'm logged in...so I don't see any of it. I only see it if I go to the site without logging in. I can post to the forum with my son next to me one the couch without worrying about what will show up.

Never mind the sigs. There's enough dangling cock avatars out there:rolleyes:

Jeez keep those for the picture thread.

F.O. LC! My new LW masterwork, AUNT ESTHER & UNCLE WOODY is gonna raise the bar on the Wounded Wanker crap your crew spews. Eat your heart out and cry me a river. Kids across America will dress as Uncle Woody this Halloween.

Never mind the sigs. There's enough dangling cock avatars out there:rolleyes:

Jeez keep those for the picture thread.

There is a site...that shall remain nameless...that I participate at, no the other one. In my profile I told guys with pics of their cocks as an avatar to not as me to be a friend as i would turn them down.

Not month goes by with some yahoo with an avatar of a cock asks be to be his friend. Dumbasses.

There is a site...that shall remain nameless...that I participate at, no the other one. In my profile I told guys with pics of their cocks as an avatar to not as me to be a friend as i would turn them down.

Not month goes by with some yahoo with an avatar of a cock asks be to be his friend. Dumbasses.

I used to belong to sites like that. I started telling the guys

no I don't wanna fuck you. I'm married and one dick in my life is more than enough.

Ah. . . mere hours before all lesser humans feel humbled by greatness. Enjoy your time to shine while it lasts!

Just submitted ours. *whew*

I'm sure there's a typo I missed, but there always is.

Hello Everyone,

All the stories have been submitted and i have messaged Laurel to say they are there and awaiting her approval, :D

Time to relax and thank you all so much for making my job an easy one with all the formatting you did, much appreciated. To the team that put a different title for their story in the email to what was written on the story itself, and made me do a quick last minute skim to work out which was right, I am gonna deduct a point from your score lol! It was my only hiccup.

Sadly two authors were no shows, so that decreases our pool to guess from.

The 13 surviving authors are:

Lovecraft68
MSTarot
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
Robertreams
Swilley
Buckyduckman
Lady_Sea
NomDePlume
Blindjustice
Walkerlong

There are 8 stories and I will give you all a hint and say that only two of the above authors wrote in multiple pairings.

For Zebs criteria for honorary awards I can also say that the shortest story came in at 4 lit pages and the longest at 29 lit pages. (Which just boggles my mind) I wont post word counts until the stories are posted on the site and you can all see the titles.

Good luck everyone, I have very much enjoyed what i have read so far :D

All are punished! Prince Escalus

EARLY RESULTS: What I read sucks. None are interesting, and INTERESTING is next to COHERENT in importance. One tale I call THE ADVERB STORE. But I digress. If the story isn't interesting I wont read past page ONE. I left no comments nor scored any.

EARLY RESULTS: What I read sucks. None are interesting, and INTERESTING is next to COHERENT in importance. One tale I call THE ADVERB STORE. But I digress. If the story isn't interesting I wont read past page ONE. I left no comments nor scored any.
I'll bet it isn't true. I would bet a bundle that JBJ is not through "commenting"

I'll bet it isn't true. I would bet a bundle that JBJ is not through "commenting"

Press your limp drooly lips upon my ass and wait for your comment, Bobby.

'I GOT SOMETHIN TO GIVE YUH THAT THE MAILMAN CANT DELIVER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday LC!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• lovecraft3_lg.jpg
    lovecraft3_lg.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 41
Back