Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i have heard...poooor you! cant imagine O.O!!! come here and warm up;)
yea...and I always wanted to go the US! but in summer ;) i m planning to visit...but everything is so unsure...want to do a volunteer program for a few weeks there.

Where in the US are you planning to volunteer? Sounds like a good thing to do. And indeed. i know about the uncertainty..jobs are here today gone tomorrow.

Where in the US are you planning to volunteer? Sounds like a good thing to do. And indeed. i know about the uncertainty..jobs are here today gone tomorrow.

anywhere.....cos its hard to get a few weeks...since i m goin to china for 2 months to get fluent in chinese! i wanna do social work...so more experience the better...since my degree is not suitable.
however...I would like to have 1-2 weeks just holiday somewhere..so it should not be too far from that particular city..but i dunt know yet where i want to go. and my parents wont like....being along..and such...will get my head through though;)

yup I agree!
it was really weird in UK last year...in the middle of March i think...it suddenly snowed very heavily! it was just for that day....but to think of it...in London..it doesnt really snow...

I spent a week or so in London in March a few years back. Some rain, a little brisk but mostly beautiful. Be through many times, but sitting in Heathrow(sp) doesn't count.
God I hate that airport, that one and Regan National in D.C.
both rate at the bottom. I would have thought it snowed more in London. Always in old movies it snows there.

Is it Friday yet?!!! We are already seeing the cutbacks at work..guess it will just give more free time for sex...and to enjoy all those toys Santa brought! Hope everyone has had a great start to the week. It's so cold ...I need a Mocha!:kiss:

Is it Friday yet?!!! We are already seeing the cutbacks at work..guess it will just give more free time for sex...and to enjoy all those toys Santa brought! Hope everyone has had a great start to the week. It's so cold ...I need a Mocha!:kiss:
God I wish it were Friday, it's not even humpday yet.
We are starting to pick back up at work, but it is hard to tell. It is normally slow for a month or so. And we are waiting to see if the SAG strike happens and if it will effect us in good way or bad. We will see.
Hope Tues is good to all you ladies.

Always wanted to try

Hi First time been onto anything like this. I am a confused 22 year old. There has always been something in me that has wanted to feel the touch of a women. I am currently in a relationship with an older male how is the farther of my seven month old son. We were talking about fantesys and i told him mine was a threesome with another women (which he thought was great) but i would never no if he would go through with it. Can anyone give me some advise

God I wish it were Friday, it's not even humpday yet.
We are starting to pick back up at work, but it is hard to tell. It is normally slow for a month or so. And we are waiting to see if the SAG strike happens and if it will effect us in good way or bad. We will see.
Hope Tues is good to all you ladies.

Almost half way there! Friday is close!!!

*wishing all you ladies a great day*

Hi First time been onto anything like this. I am a confused 22 year old. There has always been something in me that has wanted to feel the touch of a women. I am currently in a relationship with an older male how is the farther of my seven month old son. We were talking about fantesys and i told him mine was a threesome with another women (which he thought was great) but i would never no if he would go through with it. Can anyone give me some advise

Hi Emma, this is my 1st time on anything like this and I feel the same way as you do.. If you fancy a chat then pm me x

or if anyone else wants to that would be good too x

Last edited:
Ahhh it's Thursday and one more day to go.:D
Top of the morning to you all. Course it is midnight
my time but when you all roll outta your warm and toasty beds I will be in mine.
Prancing around in sweet dreams.
Oh who am I kidding I will be dead to the world it was a long day.
Hope everyone has a good one:cool:

good morning ladies.:kiss::kiss: to you all:) welcome emma and dusty:D. zraddish, katie and of course dreamy.i hope you each have a wonderful day:rose:

Last edited:
good morning ladies.:kiss::kiss: to you all:) welcome emma and dusty:D. araddish, katie and of course dreamy.i hope you each have a wonderful day:rose:

Morning to you all beautiful ladies! :kiss:
Emma and Dusty, hope you both find what you are looking for! really great ladies here!!!
zraddish, kaite and my lovely alyssa and everyone else, I wish you a super duper day! weekdays almost over!!:D

its my last exam day...:D:D:D

Ahhh some coffee and mine is just about to start.
Work is picking up. And that is a good thing.
We are not recession proof ,but are somewhat sheltered. *phew*
I know so many who are tense right now.
Hope all you wonderful ladies have good day.
An Archery Dreamy? that's cool I haven't done that in many years.
I tend to target shoot now. It is a great release.

Hope we all have a great night! and we all stay warm!!
Another -30 below night. Unreal.:eek:

Night everyone!

:rose:

Morning Ladies!
I wish you all great ladies a great day!:kiss:

finally finished my exams ytd:D and will get a relaxing friday

Ahhh some coffee and mine is just about to start.
Work is picking up. And that is a good thing.
We are not recession proof ,but are somewhat sheltered. *phew*
I know so many who are tense right now.
Hope all you wonderful ladies have good day.
An Archery Dreamy? that's cool I haven't done that in many years.
I tend to target shoot now. It is a great release.

Glad to hear that it is a good thing that work is picking up. Hope you are not tensed though...well, you could always come here and get some relief ;)
Yea, I do archery...however I only started in Oct08, I wished I could have started earlier, it is really fun ^^. ooh..target shoot, cool!!! i wanted to join the rifle and pistol club, but that would be too much and expensive, since I joined the Wing Chun club too.

morning girls :rose::rose:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Morning Katie^^

Hope we all have a great night! and we all stay warm!!
Another -30 below night. Unreal.:eek:

Night everyone!

:rose:

omg O.O...-30!!!!!...luckily here in london its 8C..pretty warm winter.
wishing you all warmth!!!

Evening to all the sexy ladies out there. :kiss:
Che

hope you had a nice evening!

Morning Ladies!
I wish you all great ladies a great day!:kiss:
Glad to hear that it is a good thing that work is picking up. Hope you are not tensed though...well, you could always come here and get some relief ;)
, since I joined the Wing Chun club too.

TGIF baby!
Oh yes The lit board is always fun and good stress reliever;)
The Wing Chun Club? Do Tell.
Hope everyone has great start to the weekend,

TGIF baby!
Oh yes The lit board is always fun and good stress reliever;)
The Wing Chun Club? Do Tell.
Hope everyone has great start to the weekend,

Wing Chun its a chinese martial art, only started though....more into self defense atm. But I might have to stop it since I wanna do some volunteer work too. hmm...havent sort it out yet.
i hope your friday is doing great!!! it was relaxing..didnt do much...but was a bit bored...but yea...a lazy day can be good too.;)

The first thing that popped up when I opened this page was Cipher's post on London. I LOVE LONDON! Ive been there a couple times - can't wait to go back! I hung around Soho a bit - just walking around and seeing the sights. Went dancing with some girls at G-A-Y. Lots of fun. Other usual tourist stuff.

Dreamy - hope you are able to keep up with the martial arts. I used to take a class but had to quit because of persistent back trouble. I've lost a bit of weight since then - if I lose more I think I'll be able to take it up again.

Hope everyone here has a good weekend and that you're not getting into too much mischief on this freezing Friday night! At least - I hope you have someone to keep you warm and get into mischief with!

The first thing that popped up when I opened this page was Cipher's post on London. I LOVE LONDON! Ive been there a couple times - can't wait to go back! I hung around Soho a bit - just walking around and seeing the sights. Went dancing with some girls at G-A-Y. Lots of fun. Other usual tourist stuff.

Dreamy - hope you are able to keep up with the martial arts. I used to take a class but had to quit because of persistent back trouble. I've lost a bit of weight since then - if I lose more I think I'll be able to take it up again.

Hope everyone here has a good weekend and that you're not getting into too much mischief on this freezing Friday night! At least - I hope you have someone to keep you warm and get into mischief with!

hehe, i hope so too!! i will figure out one way or the other ^^
If u have the time, u should start again! it s fun! getting physical and such ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back