Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you never can be too sure

I didn't have the outfit, I just like weapons. Though way back my night time dealer boyfriend's day job was martial arts instructor lol. Well he was sober though. Why he was a good dealer

You’d have been doing an excellent tuck and tape job if this whole time you’ve been fooling us with your wet panties and inserted dildos lol

Favorite weapon and why?

Looking forward to Fuck It Fridays Fun and raunchiness!!

I aint gonna worry
I aint gonna push. Won't push you baby
So C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Baby
Stop beatin 'round the bush
Let's Get It On
Let's Get It On
:rose::cool:

Drinking wine with you....could lead to some serious fun.....;)

Well I think I am a fun drunk, but don't we all

Damn I've never wanted to be isolated so badly.

are you not isolated

Favorite weapon and why?

well that is hard to answer, weapons are tools with different purposes. so different categories. like in the classification of throwing weapons for fun, such as knives, stars etc, I prefer bladed throwing card style. I find them to be more forgiving. for pure flash and fun, the butterfly knife is always my favorite. compound bow I tend to reach for my bear badge, but there really wasn't a lot of choices out there for women, and it fits the draw weight and length of a female. cross bow I don't really care as long as it has a bushing for a crank cocking aid. I can't cock by hand nor cock a 150lb plus with a rope cocking aid. hand gun, glock. i am liking the g4. lighter weight, well balanced, smaller profile and grip, lower recoil. favorite rifle and all around gun, the AR-15. many rifles are simply too heavy, too much kick, too hard to shoot. The ar-15 is light weight, easy to handle, easy to use, collapsible stock etc etc. The features that cause it to be a popularly misused assault rifle are the same things that make it an excellent rifle for smaller frames, such as women. I like shooting it, and I say that about almost no rifles. ok, well I have a little .22 Remington rifle I like shooting, but really it also feels about pointless lol.

Always so beautiful!

thank you

Looking forward to Fuck It Fridays Fun and raunchiness!!

I aint gonna worry
I aint gonna push. Won't push you baby
So C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Baby
Stop beatin 'round the bush
Let's Get It On
Let's Get It On
:rose::cool:

Well I don't know what the day will hold, but I keep my thread all classy and shit lol.

Looking great.

Now that's the way to kick off a friday. Only thing better would be a shared shower.

thanks, work shower room is free, it is always free, well except when I am hiding there. most don't know it exists

Well my day just got better
well glad my tits, or my my break time activities improve your day

Yum.. Thanks for the fun this week!!
I have been having a fun week myself.

You mean important demographic research ;-)
thats it. hopefully It is not traumatizing lol. I like to believe the only people viewing are the people who participate and a handful of lurkers. even those items that have like 25000 views, I like to like think it is one person I know who really likes it. side note, I do sometimes wonder when I am going to see myself on another site, as it makes no sense for most to have a couple hundred views and some to have 5, 10, 25 thousand views, but yeah I like to believe it is just really well liked by a person.

I think a lot of people would be interested in an uncut video....to get to see the Justa behind the scenes....awkwardness and all.

thats it. hopefully It is not traumatizing lol. I like to believe the only people viewing are the people who participate and a handful of lurkers. even those items that have like 25000 views, I like to like think it is one person I know who really likes it. side note, I do sometimes wonder when I am going to see myself on another site, as it makes no sense for most to have a couple hundred views and some to have 5, 10, 25 thousand views, but yeah I like to believe it is just really well liked by a person.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure you have some dedicated fans, but I guess you never know! Hopefully people are cool and keep your stuff to this site. But I honestly think it won’t be traumatic, I think it’ll end up turning you on more than normal to know people really like you (all aspects)

You’re a cool chick

I concur with Shadow. Those six seconds were very inspirational. The uncut version could cause significant swelling and throbbing.

Oh and of course the awkwardness. Though personally the only awkwardness I'm experiencing is trying to hide the bulge in my slacks from that video. You have a very beautiful pussy Justa.

I concur with Shadow. Those six seconds were very inspirational. The uncut version could cause significant swelling and throbbing.

Oh and of course the awkwardness. Though personally the only awkwardness I'm experiencing is trying to hide the bulge in my slacks from that video. You have a very beautiful pussy Justa.

Agreed. Raw and real!

Such a beautiful way to start my Friday madness. I like your shower boobs, always have, and my, what a nice touch you have...

I think a lot of people would be interested in an uncut video....to get to see the Justa behind the scenes....awkwardness and all.

lol, well ya never know, maybe at some point

I’m sure you have some dedicated fans, but I guess you never know! Hopefully people are cool and keep your stuff to this site. But I honestly think it won’t be traumatic, I think it’ll end up turning you on more than normal to know people really like you (all aspects)

You’re a cool chick

I like to believe there is a like a pervy lit code, but yeah, then i look at my pms, and remember the assholes are here in full force. (hehe I am all fired up arguing with one right now, why why do I engage lol). I just might find I have more lurkers than I admit.

and maybe it will, maybe it will. (when i am done being all angry and feisty)

well thanks. and my pussy thanks you too

Agreed. Raw and real!

thank you

Such a beautiful way to start my Friday madness. I like your shower boobs, always have, and my, what a nice touch you have...

thanks, and yeah it was fun

I love wet boobs and tasty fingers. Yummy

Well every should love wet boobs and tasty fingers, right

I’m afraid I went with, I’m busy with my pole - but you are also fucking hilarious :heart:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90286304&postcount=51

haha. how is it going with your pole. I thought about adding bacon as an option too

Shower boobs and bathroom playtime? It’s a goooood Friday.
glad you enjoy

lol, well ya never know, maybe at some point

I like to believe there is a like a pervy lit code, but yeah, then i look at my pms, and remember the assholes are here in full force. (hehe I am all fired up arguing with one right now, why why do I engage lol). I just might find I have more lurkers than I admit.

and maybe it will, maybe it will. (when i am done being all angry and feisty)

It gives you a rush? Kinda get the blood boiling! Go gettem Justa! Just come back here to let your frustrations out for fuck it Friday! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back