The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a down payment/deposit down on a car today! It's a different sort of car than I'm used to, but I"m excited to have my own vehicle again. Got a SWEETASS deal too ^_^

I'm buying a 2003 Suzuki Ignis. It's a little micro-car and gets LOVELY gas mileage! The reviews I read commented on it's lack of "performance", but said it was good for getting where you need to go (which really is my only goal!). It's in great shape for its age as well! I will have to get used to the smaller wheel base, but that's no big. I'm more excited about finally having a car again than the car itself, but still excited!
It's a cute little thing, according to the Google images. Congrats!

I'm buying a 2003 Suzuki Ignis. It's a little micro-car and gets LOVELY gas mileage! The reviews I read commented on it's lack of "performance", but said it was good for getting where you need to go (which really is my only goal!). It's in great shape for its age as well! I will have to get used to the smaller wheel base, but that's no big. I'm more excited about finally having a car again than the car itself, but still excited!

I like the layout of the Ignis as it gives your passengers a bit more space than in the usual sedan layout and you'll have plenty of room for luggage, groceries, building materials and beasts in the back.

Last night I was revealed Michael Jackson hasn't died. It's Janet Jackson that's actually died, and Michael had some surgery done and now lives as Janet.

I also climbed a gigantic bookshelf, took a nap on top of Uncle Fyodor, His Dog and His Cat and bought a bumper car for home. A conversation piece, you see.

I miss being in your dreams. :(

If the bag of candy I just brought home from Costco were dog food, it would feed Marmaduke for a month! The only size they had left was the one that was clearly designed for your basic 60s era Catholic neighborhood.

The air in my house now has a slight tinge of chili oil after I cut up some jalapenos for tonight's chili. It's making me sneeze a bit and my eyes are watering while I'm sitting at my desk, which is separated from the kitchen by perhaps 20 feet and three walls.

Today was not a good day. But my coworkers are amazing supportive people (even the one that made my day shitty from the get-go) and now I have an AMAZING 36 dollar tawny port that I practically feel like I STOLE for that price.

Tomorrow is another day.

No, I don't want to enter a drawing for a Kindle, I actually prefer

books!

thankyousavetheprintedpagegoodnight

No, I don't want to enter a drawing for a Kindle, I actually prefer

books!

thankyousavetheprintedpagegoodnight
I love printed paper books (hard or soft back), always have... but my Kindle has been a mind-saving marvel since I got it. Certain books, though (Keroin), will always be in both formats.

1) 50 Shades of Gray underwear line. Seriously?
2) Glad Svenska dagen! Or is it glada? I never know. Edit: Ok, now I know. It's glad. Unless it isn't...
3) I'm ready for this year to be over already.
4) Is it stupid to give people homemade mustard, jam and marmalade for Christmas?

Last edited:
2) Glad Svenska dagen! Or is it glada? I never know. Edit: Ok, now I know. It's glad. Unless it isn't...
4) Is it stupid to give people homemade mustard, jam and marmalade for Christmas?

1.) Oh, ew.

2.) I have no idea. :p

3.) Me, too!

4.) Not at all. At least, I don't think so.

1.) Oh, ew.

2.) I have no idea. :p

3.) Me, too!

4.) Not at all. At least, I don't think so.

1) I thought the hype was gone already. What's the point of bringing a 50SoG collection now that people don't even talk about the books anymore?
2) I'm hoping Iris will chime in and let me know. :)
3) It's not long until it's over.
4) I never know if people appreciate such gifts or not.

And!

5) Don't you have the interview today? Shouldn't you be sleeping?!

1) I thought the hype was gone already. What's the point of bringing a 50SoG collection now that people don't even talk about the books anymore?
2) I'm hoping Iris will chime in and let me know. :)
3) It's not long until it's over.
4) I never know if people appreciate such gifts or not.

And!

5) Don't you have the interview today? Shouldn't you be sleeping?!

1.) I know, right? Unless they're trying to get people talking about the books again, which wouldn't surprise me.

2.) I bet she will!

3.) And thank God for that. :p

4.) I never know, either. But for what it's worth, I would totally appreciate a gift like that.

5.) Yep, guilty. But the interview is not until 3 pm, and it's only about 1:30 am at the moment. I just finished my work for the night and am having a snack before bed. So I should be good, sleep-wise. Well, assuming I can actually sleep once I lie down. That's a problem for me, even under the most normal of circumstances. :rolleyes:

5.) Yep, guilty. But the interview is not until 3 pm, and it's only about 1:30 am at the moment. I just finished my work for the night and am having a snack before bed. So I should be good, sleep-wise. Well, assuming I can actually sleep once I lie down. That's a problem for me, even under the most normal of circumstances. :rolleyes:

I know all too well what it's like when sleep eludes you. Before anything major I never either sleep, or if I manage to sleep, I have the strangest and scariest dreams. Maybe that's why I can't get a decent full-time job. I look like a living dead that blushes at the most unfortunate moments. :rolleyes:

I only came online to check something for my Yiddish homework, but somehow I ended up here, again. I need to wean myself off Lit a bit more somehow. And really need to do the homework now.

Good luck for the interview. You rock, so you'll get it! :)

I know all too well what it's like when sleep eludes you. Before anything major I never either sleep, or if I manage to sleep, I have the strangest and scariest dreams. Maybe that's why I can't get a decent full-time job. I look like a living dead that blushes at the most unfortunate moments. :rolleyes:

I only came online to check something for my Yiddish homework, but somehow I ended up here, again. I need to wean myself off Lit a bit more somehow. And really need to do the homework now.

Good luck for the interview. You rock, so you'll get it! :)

Thank you so much! :rose:

1) yuk
2) don't know
3) sorry to hear that
4) last year, my friend gave homemade biscuits, jam and chutney to us all for Christmas. I thought it was a wonderful idea - they were delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back