a gleeman should entertain...

Hey, Thom! Its good to see a new photo of you! Your body is still incredible and your skin still looks really soft and smooth!

Been away for a while, had some good things going on in the real world, but unfortunately...

well, I hadn't posted this one yet!

let me know what you think please!!

Thom

Last edited:
Been away for a while, had some good things going on in the real world, but unfortunately...

well, I hadn't posted this one yet!

let me know what you think please!!

Thom

Hey Thom! Looking good! ;)

But I gotta say, in this photo, your mask kinda creeps me out. I think it's the nose. :(
Is there a mask that's kinda like the "phantom of the opera"?
Or maybe those masks from the Carnevale in Venezia... :p

But mask or not, you're still looking yummy. Good to see you back. ;)

Hey Thom! Looking good! ;)

But I gotta say, in this photo, your mask kinda creeps me out. I think it's the nose. :(
Is there a mask that's kinda like the "phantom of the opera"?
Or maybe those masks from the Carnevale in Venezia... :p

But mask or not, you're still looking yummy. Good to see you back. ;)

Thanks baby. I do have another mask, maybe an experiment for tonight?

Thom

I tried a new mask today, I hope you'all like it, c'mon ladies... let me know what you think please!!

Thom

Last edited:
so, thats two views... tough crowd as always...
you know you want to see the pic! ;)

Last edited:
There's more pictures to come! Of these series, I think I like this pic the best!, what do you think?

Thom

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder, do I need a new name for my thread? What would invite you ladies to come and take a look?

Thom

To be honest, the masks freak me out a little bit. But the pics (and the body) are gorgeous. :)

To be honest, the masks freak me out a little bit. But the pics (and the body) are gorgeous. :)

I appreciate your honousty, however, I rather wear a mask then crop out my face...
thank you for the sweet compiments and for commenting!

Thom

The half mask is better than the one with the nose. A Mardi Gras mask wouldn't be bad, though. But I do like that your mouth is visible under these other masks... *sigh* freaking hell...

The half mask is better than the one with the nose. A Mardi Gras mask wouldn't be bad, though. But I do like that your mouth is visible under these other masks... *sigh* freaking hell...

now that's a sexy comment... thank you... I must say, those pictures you posted are very sexy as well, not showing much body, unfortunatly, but very beautiful and sexy still...
great looking!

Thom

hey people... I decided to put up a little more explicit picture, one I took a while ago and shared with some lit ladies, but not on my thread... This time, I would really appreciate to hear your thoughts!!

Thom

desk5

Back