Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who prefers a quick masturbation, and who prefers to stretch it out in enjoy it? {assuming you have the time}

I prefer very slow. I love edging - bringing myself to the edge and then withholding from myself. Let the throb continue. When it subsides, I stimulate myself again, going to the edge and pulling back again. This may go on for a few hours. The eventual orgasm is amazing.

I prefer very slow. I love edging - bringing myself to the edge and then withholding from myself. Let the throb continue. When it subsides, I stimulate myself again, going to the edge and pulling back again. This may go on for a few hours. The eventual orgasm is amazing.

Love listening to you edging ;) It's one of my favorites.

I love it that way too.

Maybe we should start a new thread: "Finally a thread for women who are currently Edging". LOL!

I am on my fourth so far today and I just can't get satisfied. Especially when I start to think of you lovely ladies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back