20 female looking for lust and romance

Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Posts
27
I haven't written a lot of these but I think this is one of the most important. I think that real eroticism is about more than sex I think when you can combine passion and romance with lust all in the right combination and measurement you get something amazing. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Sometimes I don't want to sext and roleplay- sometimes I just want to talk and be a woman. I need someone who can fulfill that. I really like the typical broad buff men, muscled up, beards tattoos etc. Etc. IM LOOKING FOR WHITE MALES ONLY. Really partial to dark hair and I'm really partial to blue/greet/grey eyes but anyone can message me. Unless you're like 70. Don't do that. I'm only looking for males as well. Anywho, a bit about me I'm a bbw, 5'4 black hair blue eyes pale pretty smile. Sexually, I'm pretty open so we can explore that to the outer limits. I have a lot of time only hands at the moment so if you can take a lot of that time up for me, that's be great. As far as age goes I'm not going to put a limit on it but you know if you're too old for me. However, I usually like somewhat older guys but if you're old enough to be my grandfather you need not apply. I love roleplaying, sexting and just describing. I'm a writer at heart so someone who can be detailed and really write well is very much needed. I really want someone dominant but once in a blue moon I do like someone a little more submissive. I want someone who can tease me, push my buttons and really make me want it. The very best way to get in touché with me is to use kik messenger. My kik I.D. Is breatheinOctober I think that just about covers everything so don't hesitate to get in contact with me :)
 
Just a thought. Teenie tiny one, hardly worth mentioning really. But umm you might want to break up that nice big block of text a little. Make it easier on the reader. :)
 
Back
Top