Light BDSM Tasks and Punishments Game Ideas

AngusStone

Virgin
My significant other and I like to play a game where one person gets to be the Dom and one person is the Sub for a week or two. During the week the Dom gives the Sub one task to do each day (things like: find an erotic story about a certain topic and send it to the Dom, go grocery shopping with Ben-Wa balls in, masturbate at work but don’t orgasm, let the Dom cum on the sub’s face, find a household object and fuck your ass with it for 5 minutes [light stuff just to keep the Sub thinking about sex all day]).

If the sub does a good job of their task they get a reward (usually an orgasm in some way or a massage or something like that) if they don’t do a good job or don’t have time to finish than the Sub gets punished (usually something fun like having ass/pussy licked until they’re on the verge of cumming but don’t get to have an orgasm, being spanked and then fucked but the sub doesn’t get to come, the sub having to masturbate for the dom in a semi-public place).

I’m wondering if anyone has ideas for:
1. Tasks
2. Rewards
3. Punishments
Tasks and Punishments are the ones I need ideas for most

Last edited:
I tend towards giving spanking as an erotic punishment - punishments where my partner doesn't get to come seem almost too cruel to me.

Writing lines is a good little task to hand out. Surprisingly erotic as well...

One of the things I have convinced my wife to do is ask my permission to take a shower. I strip her clothes off, inspect her, tell her if she needs to trim up or not, then I start the shower for her and check the water temp. After the shower she gets another inspection. Usually no sex is involved but it really satisfies my Dom nature.

Punishments
Put undies that are still damp in the fridge or freezer. Once thoroughly chilled have sub put them on and wear them.

If male is sub have him get mani pedi or if hairy a full body wax

Post embarrassing pics on a web site

Go to a regular bar dressed as opposite sex

Stay nude for X hours no matter what

Do yardwrok in underwear

Flash a stranger

Have a wardrobe malfunction

Get into a conversation with a stranger. After a few minutes act like you got a text message. Look them in the eye and say my master needs a blow job, I have to go.

Bring a battery powered toy to a 7-11. Ask clerk to tell you how to change them.

Buy an excessive number of condoms. Mention to clerk that you hope this is enough for the party tonight

Buy something expensive with crumbled singles. Tell clerk you made a killing at the club last night.

As for some of the suggestions above, please don't involve strangers in your kink. It's not cool or consensual and one suggestion is illegal!

I like the idea of an inspection, being ordered to shave or tidy up.

Google "BDSM Checklist" to get a wealth of suggestions, by the way. Just remembered that now...

Something that has always worked as a type of punishment with me is by getting fucked in a position I'm uncomfortable in. I may not necessarily dislike the position chosen, but it might be one I'm uncomfortable performing in for some reason.

For example, fucking while I'm on top is not one of my favorites. I feel awkward when I'm in it, and he prefers to go slow while I like to ride him fast. So, that's a type of punishment for me. . . . Don't know if that would work for you guys.

sorta light but heavy too

my mistress took a magick marker and wrote sissy across my ass, knowing it was there for a few days was hot & humiliating

For a task, if sub is fem, serve her dom a meal wearing nothing but heels and maybe a collar ir some such submissive symbol.
If sub is male, do same for dom, wearing nothing but a cock ring.

As for some of the suggestions above, please don't involve strangers in your kink. It's not cool or consensual and one suggestion is illegal!

I tend to agree. Some of them sound like high school fraternity or sorority pledge hazing things. D/S involvement should be more personal and private and more intense than little "battery in the sex toy" type things. Just my opinion but it's up to each couple to decide what works for them.

I like being told what to wear. Having my Dom control my physical apperance makes me think of him throughout the day, especially when I get compliments from others on how nice I look. I feel its a positive reflection on him which warms my heart. Being told to dress up for him and wear sexy panties makes me feel like a nasty little princess and I love showing off for him.
Walking around with toys inside is a very fun and tempting idea. Being teased and stimulated throughout the day withouot being allowed to cum until home with my Dom makes for such an intense orgasm.
Having your sub read nasty little stories in a public place just to get them all hot and bothered could be used for a task or punishment, depending on what the Dom's instructions were next (go to the bathroom and masterbate cum or not cum, edging is another idea).
I personally love pain so any intense pain can serve as a good punishment for me. Although I would love it as much as I hated it. Purposeful bruising makes me happy. Its a little love reminder of our play session but depending on the intensity can prove to be quite an intense punishment when sitting down the next day.

Hope these ideas helped :)

Punishments
Put undies that are still damp in the fridge or freezer. Once thoroughly chilled have sub put them on and wear them.

If male is sub have him get mani pedi or if hairy a full body wax

Post embarrassing pics on a web site

Go to a regular bar dressed as opposite sex

Stay nude for X hours no matter what

Do yardwrok in underwear

Flash a stranger

Have a wardrobe malfunction

Get into a conversation with a stranger. After a few minutes act like you got a text message. Look them in the eye and say my master needs a blow job, I have to go.

Bring a battery powered toy to a 7-11. Ask clerk to tell you how to change them.

Buy an excessive number of condoms. Mention to clerk that you hope this is enough for the party tonight

Buy something expensive with crumbled singles. Tell clerk you made a killing at the club last night.

These are good, Bravo!

These are good, Bravo!

Some of these involve using the non-consenting public. Please do not involve the general public in your games. The 7-11 clerk doesn't want to see your sex toys or hear about your plans for the condoms you're buying. Involving people who do not know what BDSM or D/s is could cause them to possibly involve the police.

Some of these involve using the non-consenting public. Please do not involve the general public in your games. The 7-11 clerk doesn't want to see your sex toys or hear about your plans for the condoms you're buying. Involving people who do not know what BDSM or D/s is could cause them to possibly involve the police.

I support this.

My significant other and I like to play a game where one person gets to be the Dom and one person is the Sub for a week or two. During the week the Dom gives the Sub one task to do each day (things like: find an erotic story about a certain topic and send it to the Dom, go grocery shopping with Ben-Wa balls in, masturbate at work but don’t orgasm, let the Dom cum on the sub’s face, find a household object and fuck your ass with it for 5 minutes [light stuff just to keep the Sub thinking about sex all day]).

If the sub does a good job of their task they get a reward (usually an orgasm in some way or a massage or something like that) if they don’t do a good job or don’t have time to finish than the Sub gets punished (usually something fun like having ass/pussy licked until they’re on the verge of cumming but don’t get to have an orgasm, being spanked and then fucked but the sub doesn’t get to come, the sub having to masturbate for the dom in a semi-public place).

I’m wondering if anyone has ideas for:
1. Tasks
2. Rewards
3. Punishments
Tasks and Punishments are the ones I need ideas for most

I track down people my brother had crushes on and really respects - teachers from years back, our parents friends, doctors and dentists ECt and then I make my brother call them on speaker phone while I give him head he has to explain what is happening and how he is my sex slave and this is a punishment. We always invite them to watch, 50% of the time they have come

Back