Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beating meat? ict i havent heard that turn of phrase for a long time. Prefer to describe my own teasing more poetically ;) Confess something dirty to me, help the beating along :devil:

beating meat? ict i havent heard that turn of phrase for a long time. Prefer to describe my own teasing more poetically ;) Confess something dirty to me, help the beating along :devil:

I confess that beating meat dates back to the crusades
ICT that squishy sounds are similarly dated

Modern times are much easier..the kids just send selfies and it starts much faster. One of the sexiest things I ever received was a personalised wank video.

Modern times are much easier..the kids just send selfies and it starts much faster. One of the sexiest things I ever received was a personalised wank video.

ICT I agree.
IACT that is so hot!

I've watched someone cum over a picture of me which was surprisingly hot but one guy send me an audio of him listening and playing along to one of my audios. I wish i still had a copy..makes me wet thinking about it

I've watched someone cum over a picture of me which was surprisingly hot but one guy send me an audio of him listening and playing along to one of my audios. I wish i still had a copy..makes me wet thinking about it

ICT that is pretty fucking sexy!
IACT I would love to hear your audios!

id love to make them but iphone saves it into itunes...so paranoid of it coming on when i put onto shuffle. Need a normal voice recorder

id love to make them but iphone saves it into itunes...so paranoid of it coming on when i put onto shuffle. Need a normal voice recorder
ICT you could use the memo on your phone and load it up onto another audio server.

ict id need help learning to do that. I didnt know you could get your memos without itunes sync. Would really help for all my lectures too

I've received a video of a guy jerking off to me and it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Watching and hearing his breathing change and then seeing him cum...mmmmm

I also confess that I masturbated at work thinking about a guy I know tying me up with a tie and having his way with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back