The Sethp Thread! Author hangout

sorry

sorry! but they had to know who inspired one of my stories! lol
 
lol

lol have another story pending "the Laundry room" a mature romance and started working on a request story ...this one should be good similar to midnight greens. If you liked that one you'll like the one I'm working on now. no working title as of yet.
 
2 more!

Ok two more just submitted. jenny likes it the hard way now. very good non consent or is it?

and Tawny's hair. inspired by of course Tawny..should be posted by the end of the week I'll keep you updated.
 
sethp said:
Ok two more just submitted. jenny likes it the hard way now. very good non consent or is it?

and Tawny's hair. inspired by of course Tawny..should be posted by the end of the week I'll keep you updated.

Seth,

Loved the story. Bumping this thread for you!

janiexx
 
Thanks ladies!

Thanks for the support ladies. Be sure to check out janiexx's stories if anyone gets a chance. She is a bit more romantic and realistic than me but I was incredibly impressed to say the least when i started to read her work! Please check her out!

Two knew stories posted.

Jenny likes it the hard way now. a nonconsent story my roughest one yet. you may not like it.

Tawny's hair. I really liked this one. Not alot of character development but .....please check out tawny's hair if you get a chance and you'll see what I mean! part 2 has been submitted. and may be up by the end of the week.


BJ please send me some more story ideas if you read this.

I'm going to start working with a great editor here also. About time you dumbass! most of you will say but hey! lol
 
sethp said:
Thanks for the support ladies. Be sure to check out janiexx's stories if anyone gets a chance. She is a bit more romantic and realistic than me but I was incredibly impressed to say the least when i started to read her work! Please check her out!

I've only just noticed this today - thanks for the mention, Seth!

Much appreciated! And "Tawny's Hair" is great! ;)

janiexx
 
Now Online!

Tawny's Hair Pt. 2 is now online for your viewing pleasure. Be one of the first to read and comment on this amazing story.


It's not shakespeare (s.p.) But it is a hot little erotic powerhouse!
 
Bj!

You're supposed to say .."you're the next best thing to shakespear" or "you're way better than shakespeare cause none of the chicks in his stories suck cock! lol
 
mmm

well I want a bj right now. and that would be beautiful? lol
 
well... I was here... you wasnt... so bj had to give the bj to someone else... and it all happened on the honeymoon ;-)

how's it going?
 
Ok!

Ok fuck! I finally submitted a new story it was based on this thread.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=469688

It's the only inspiration I've had in a long time. should be posted by the end of the week hopefully. Please my legion of fans...I need your feedback on my stories and votes for this new one.

Janiexx may have a suprise for the rabid sethp fans out there. and the dread pirate roberts has vastly improved one of my storys. I need to finish it and post. The new story is "Star Fish and the Bass Player"

Thank you Thank you!
 
Finally

Finally the new story is up. It's very short, no plot so to speak of ...more like a telling of an erotica situation than a story really. check it out and let me know what you think. "Star Fish and the Bass Player" Please vote and leave comments.

Thank you Thank you!

The Great Sethp!
 
sethp said:
Finally the new story is up. It's very short, no plot so to speak of ...more like a telling of an erotica situation than a story really. check it out and let me know what you think. "Star Fish and the Bass Player" Please vote and leave comments.

Thank you Thank you!

The Great Sethp!

Seth...

As one of your fans, I'll go check it out, vote and comment.

I'm hoping I'll have something for you soon ;)

janiexx
 
Back
Top