A Journey In Vulnerability

I might need to bubble wrap you in order to preserve the species in CC. :)

Are you kidding right now? Please say you're kidding. Because as a CC lady(please read that with a heavy emphasis on CC) I don't need any damn bubbles. I can kick your ass, and never break a nail. So I think I'm pretty safe from extinction. ;)
:cathappy:

Are you kidding right now? Please say you're kidding. Because as a CC lady(please read that with a heavy emphasis on CC) I don't need any damn bubbles. I can kick your ass, and never break a nail. So I think I'm pretty safe from extinction. ;)
:cathappy:

Oh, I know. Frederick County upbringing and all (CC ladies are much more refined, stronger and sexier).

If CC had a fight song, I'd be singing it in an exaggerated hillbilly accent right now. :cathappy:

(Also, it's pretty funny how our banter has hopped threads.)

So in a Fredneck County/Thurmont accent?

We’ve crossed the proverbial Lit streams. Interesting conversation will do that. Also, multitasking!

So in a Fredneck County/Thurmont accent?

We’ve crossed the proverbial Lit streams. Interesting conversation will do that. Also, multitasking!

With a smidge Dundalk thrown in for interest.

And wow, it's like having a superpower! :cathappy:

I've been enjoying your pics a lot, and I've also been thinking that I would like to play a bit with your hair, and gently pull on it, exposing your neck, so I can bite it ;)

Back