OOC: Operation: Vengence

I set an encounter with some drug scumbags.

What Codi did not see is 2 additional guards. One in the bushes peeing... and another one taking a smoke in the flatbed truck.

I figure APC and Wild Dog can help take those two out. After Flic, Doc, Hot Thunder and Baby Driver take out the first 4. I assumed Flic knew how to use the rifle. If not baby driver will need to figure out a way to kill both guards at the same time.

I can edit if this was the wrong direction to go.

Thanks :)
 
All,
I will play Curl_E's character for a bit. He has not been on the site for two weeks. Hopefully he will return.

On the human slaves...
Is it ok with everyone, if we take them into town on the trucks? That is how they got to the field for the harvest. They can ride with the crop. The heroes can drop them off in a warehouse and take the two jeeps to the meeting location.

Good Plan?
 
Slaves... we can and probably should discuss in character?
 
Last edited:
I would leave them there as there is 0 tactical adv to bring them with us. But I you plan on them to go tell where we are to the bad guys. By all means take them with us
 
Depends... it may indeed even be advantageous if they tell the legend, but with enough confusion: if we're actively searched for -- what I expect -- whatever the story it's obvious while they're in the area. Bringing them to the city it becomes more of just a silly story about some mercenaries gone wild.

Sure it's bit of a hassle, but we have to get rid of the trucks anyway, and if we let them drive the trucks with the produce they may be so courteous to even try and run, or we can just turn the other way if there's problems on the road, using them for cover.
 
Trucks are easily scuttled, and human psycology would nit support this in RL but hey make the story as silly and over the top as you like, its not like realism or common sense ever took the lead here :)
 
Surely not the normal or expected thing to do, but that's kind of the point.

I do not care either way, and honestly, not leaving them just there indeed only ever make sense from assumption there's search forces moving in right now or within next few hours.
 
If that's too much initiative from my part, I can cut it.

And if someone thinks the workers should be trouble, it's probably now.
 
Hey guys. I want to apologize. I took a promotion at work and seriously underestimated what first level management would be like. I got drowned by my job. I am hoping things can settle down here soon, but for now I am just too busy to devote to the thread. I'm really sorry!
 
With the player count dropping I will be bowing out too.

Looking forward to lurk if the story keeps going though
 
With the player count dropping I will be bowing out too.

Looking forward to lurk if the story keeps going though

That's sad. While story can go on with your characters as NPCs, it would lose a lot of desired uncertainty. And a valuable sanity check ;)
 
Yeah I just do not like games with too many npc's. They ussually all turn to be a. Ery one dimensional team. (No offence to MM I think very few people can take over someone elses character and not but her them)

When we started I knew people would bail and figured it would be okay, but its just to big of a cluster for me atm
 
Yeah I just do not like games with too many npc's. They ussually all turn to be a. Ery one dimensional team. (No offence to MM I think very few people can take over someone elses character and not but her them)

When we started I knew people would bail and figured it would be okay, but its just to big of a cluster for me atm

Would tend to agree. Don't see how to discover Flick's nympho side. :D
Joke of course. I'm categorically not taking over her. However, i abused your partial absence to push a long planned cross post.
 
Well there was a path to that side, but now we will never find out if WD would find it
 
Back
Top