Roommate’s secretly a lesbian queen bee

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So stories about roommates hooking up for some same sex loving aren’t anything new but I wanted to put a bit of a twist on it.

Our lead is a young woman in college who identifies as queer or bi but has been only dipping her toes into actually hooking up with a woman. Her roommate is an incredibly sexy but surprisingly reserved woman who keeps to herself but is pretty nice.

Lead finally brings a girl back to her dorm but her night takes an unexpected turn when her roommate comes back and not only is her date shocked at being interrupted, but immediately gets on her knees in front of her roommate (almost instinctively). Roommate acts unperturbed and heads back out, apologizing for interrupting.

Lead of course asks what the hell that was about and her date spills the beans: she’s from roommate’s hometown. During her senior year of high school, roommate had a whole network of willing subs under her thumb: if she wanted a girl, she got them. Rumors spread she had most of the teachers, and even a few cops as slaves. Even now, her network of subs and slaves keeps things going.

As date talks about it, roommate notices how hot the two of them get.

When roommate comes back, lead confronts her and roommate just shrugs and admits to all of it. She’s been holding back as she did want to actually learn while at college and make some friends she could do things with other than fuck.

Lead laughs at her bold claim, challenging her to prove the animal magnetism she claims to have.

One minute later, she’s between roommate’s legs, eating her out.

Where do things go from there? Does roommate make a new network at her college?
 
I’d say a small circle rather than a network. When I was in college more women were bi or curious than they let on. But it can’t be too big a network.
 
Would be fun if the Queenbee roommate tried to regard our lead as (almost) equal friend and teach her to be more assertive and dominant and get what she wants. By the end it is our lead that have her own network throughout the college. However it's no easy going, our lead isn't really build for it and mistakes are made, various unexpected shit happens, and roommate/mentor have to be called for rescue, of course, for trading favours, including unspecified future 'depts' slowly but surely sinking her in dependance. Then, it is alluded but never definitively shown that at least part of lead's problems was in fact the Queenbee having fun on her or working towards some goals of her own.
 
Back
Top