Dear X,

Dear X,

Kindness and caring is super sexy. You have it in spades...makes me want to put you across my lap...and the no drama, honesty part will be so well rewarded.
 
Dear X,

Nothing would make me happier than to hold you close and stroke your hair and tell you it will be alright until your pain goes away. But, I don't really know if the pain ever really goes away or if we just get used to it. And I don't know that it will really be alright or just suck a little less. Not to mention that I can't reach that far.

All I know is that you are magnificent and awesome, beautiful in face, form, intellect, and soul. And that if life were fair, your joys would outweigh your pain because of all the souls I've run across kicking my tin can down graveled roads, yours deserves happiness the most.


Thinking of you in my heart, my head, and my soul.

:rose::cool:
 
Dear X,

Hoping that one is for me. But I know it isn't, so I'm just enjoying my reading.

Living and loving,
Cucumber
....

Dear Internal Processor,

You are my zing. Thank you for being such a sweet friend. :rose:

Loving you always,
Your IWP :kiss:
...

Dear old pervert gent,

Thanks for making me excited in checking my email. You are one of the most honest person I've ever flirted on here. I am happy for the both of you, genuinely happy :heart:

Wishing to be a good girl,
Lady
...

Dear Terrain-lovely photographer,

Looking forward for the 'song'.

Loving the sexy low voice,
Happy little one
...

Dear Viscious Person,

Stop harassing me. I have my aces, don't make me use them. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!

Just learned from a friend that cursing is good,
So fuck you!
 
Dear England,

It’s called summer.

Sincerely,
Happens every year here

Here too, in fact. I've heard that English weather isn't fit for mad dogs, either.


Back on topic:

Dear X,

I've never been butt-dialed in quite that way before. Fascinating. [/Spock voice]
 
Dear backwards bird.
You are my favorite.
Your song sends me to the highest of treetops.
Please never stop.
Because I won't.
I love you.
Amy.
 
Dear Rainshine,

What happened to those wonderful puddle jumping AVs? It's been a while since you've used one. Not that your boobs aren't spectacular, but umbrellas and splashing have a certain je ne sais quoi that is difficult to match.

pplwatching
 
Dear gone,
I like your puddles
And everything inside them.
Signed
I can see a rainbow
 
Dear Pants,

Get the fuck outta here, and don't come back if you know what's good for you!

Miles
 
Dear Rainshine,

May your guardian angel embrace and protect your inner puddle jumper under her wings until you reunite. May you find your way back to your sleeping inner child, and once again feel the peace and joy of a child walking in a the puddles of a warm summer rain storm. Life can be hard and unforgiving, but remember that the rainbow is the promise of a new day in the warm sun. May that promise find you and bring back the luster to your life.

Best wishes,
pplwatching
 
Dear Spock,

You've elasticity7766666666666cz66c6c6z66666676always7z757766666666666cz66c6c6z66666667766766776p0 666

Hm. Guess what that was?

Close, but no cigar. ;)

PM sent.
 
Dear Ex,

When she decides she is completely done with all your stupid bullshit, don’t try to blame me. You built that house all on your own. You will have to live in it. I’m sure you will paint victim in big red letters on the door.

M
 
Dear X,

Friends matter. Thank you for lifting me when I was low and laughing me down when I went too high.
 
It's always someone else's fault for some people, no matter what idiocy they use to dig the hole. I know one such person and avoid them like the plague.
I make Sure my exposure is as limited as possible.

Two Dear Xs too many.

Dear X,

Made me want to throw up when you said it was your fault. That’s never your fault. That is on him not you. I know why you hid it, particularly from me. I’m so angry for you. I’m so sad for you. It’s going to take a minute until you can pull it all back together. There are parts of you that will never be the same. There will be scars. I will help you through. I will hold your hand like I did when you were small.

I said all the right things even though I was fucking choking on rage. They won’t mean shit to you right now but some day.

I’m so sorry I didn’t see it.
M
 
Dear X
I love you. I miss your face and your smile, i miss being held by you. I can't wait til our wedding then I'll have you always.
 
Dear X,

It's been almost a year since you ghosted me and couldn't be honest with me when I knew you were cheating. Many nights I cried over you. All I felt was pain and yet you act like the victim. You're abusive in so many ways. I've learned a lot about myself since than. I no longer blame myself for the abuse either or thinking that something is wrong with me. I've focused on healing and myself. If you try to come back to me or talk to me, I won't be so easily fooled. I'll no longer be your prey or easy to manipulate. I love myself and I'm in a good place. I've lost many years being with you but gained knowledge and love for myself. That's something you won't ever take away. I'm not a victim. I'm a survivor of domestic violence and once I'm proud of myself. :)
 
Dear, I know you want marriage, and need the security that comes with it, and you'd be the one if I could go there again, but I can't. I just can't. I'm so sorry.
 
Dear Magic man 🎩,

Looks like you did get to break my heart twice. I stand corrected. I at least expected you to be alive so I could still be mad at you. Dying was just spiteful.

I will miss knowing you are out in the world doing astounding things, and being the only professional liar I ever knew who prided himself on it and let me know ahead of time.

The world is a little full of wonder without you in it.

Fare well, safe journey my friend,
M
 
Dear X

I was never mad when you found happiness with another especially after it came clear neither of us was moving and our families would make things hell. You unfriended me even though I only wished you and your new husband happiness. If Jesus helps you get through every second of the day that's fine, but remembered the guy who was your friend when you were in hell. Remember the guy who loved you when you were a bad girl, and remember the guy who loved you and your children.

I should have been bold but though I don't think it would have made a bit of difference. You cut me out even though I was always there and never tried to hurt you. I know you'll never read this, but I hope one day you'll think of me and pickup the phone and say hi. I think we would have written a beautiful romance together. :rose:
 
My love,

Can we have a safe word, please? Can we stop this now?

Please don’t hurt me any more. Please.

I’m sufficiently humiliated already. I am. I feel confused, and afraid, and defeated. I’m all but completely unrecognizable as myself.

Still, I crave you constantly. Constantly. I can’t breath, or be still, or focus, or sleep without some sign of you. I ache, and weep, and itch for you. I can’t make myself stop wanting you.

I must have refreshed this page a thousand times today, then I masturbated to the sound of your voice on a podcast you recorded and posted online more than seven years ago.

Please, I beg you. Show me some small warmth or kindness.
 
Beloved Lance,

Please come back. I miss you. You were my favorite one and I don’t care what kind of girl that makes me. I miss knowing for sure which one is you. My body always responded to you with involuntary warmth and readiness. I miss you ignoring me, embarrassing me, insulting me and never inviting me for coffee at the lake house. In case I’m not too late, please know I’ll even bring my own body stocking.

Anne
 
Back
Top