Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Apparently white is the color of indecision (or evil typos, your pick). This is what I'd meant to display, though it's singular (in more ways than one):

Very nice. I can never get past his eyes to get to his beard. *le sigh, le heave*

So are you going to join in my 'save the pool table' fund Yank, or am I on my own?

ETA I forgot to add the full title of Clive Van Gogh's painting! I forgot the polar bears. We really did have a big white piece of cardboard framed in our apartment, and we did used to go off on that ramble when someone asked about it. We were so damned weird.

Very nice. I can never get past his eyes to get to his beard. *le sigh, le heave*

So are you going to join in my 'save the pool table' fund Yank, or am I on my own?

I'll contribute to the fund if I can have all rights to any detritus found on said tables.

I was at Glastonbury in '98 when the toilet truck was set to blow, not suck, all over the Dance Tent. Two feet deep in dysentery and mud for three days, and when I finally got home to remove it with a knife I saw I had an open wound on my left leg into which the shit-mud cocktail had been seeping for days.

I didn't die, but on the other hand, I'm not even Spiderman, so...:(

I'll contribute to the fund if I can have all rights to any detritus found on said tables.

My dear man, I will pile them all up in the corner for you, freshly spanked for having the audacity to put their bare ass on a perfectly lovely pool table. As long as you remove them, you may do with them what you will.

I went to Glastonbury when it was still cool, and also somewhat clean. Oddly enough it was the first AND last music festival I attended.

I'm not even going to relay the super hero names I'm developing in my head for you. Yet...

Oh, a hipster one-time festival attendee? I thought you people ALL lived in London - sure are a lot of you there...:D

Yes, many many moons ago as a sweet naive 18 year old. We tend to explore the world and use London as the drop-in centre/cash cow. There's not much else to be said for it though.

True. Though there is fun to be had when you know where to go and have letters of introduction to the discreeter places.

I was at Glastonbury in '98 when the toilet truck was set to blow, not suck, all over the Dance Tent. Two feet deep in dysentery and mud for three days, and when I finally got home to remove it with a knife I saw I had an open wound on my left leg into which the shit-mud cocktail had been seeping for days.

I didn't die, but on the other hand, I'm not even Spiderman, so...:(

That could put some off dancing for a good long while.

How does the Poopsmith make such a malodorous mistake? Perhaps he did not care for the opening act.

tumblr_n7p43pYIwO1rjy820o1_250.gif

My dear man, I will pile them all up in the corner for you, freshly spanked for having the audacity to put their bare ass on a perfectly lovely pool table. As long as you remove them, you may do with them what you will.

You wouldn't mind leaving at least one or two of the more delectable asses unspanked, would you? Sometimes that's the best part.

You wouldn't mind leaving at least one or two of the more delectable asses unspanked, would you? Sometimes that's the best part.

Of course Yank, but you must promise to chastise them severely. it makes me sad that sometimes that is the best part. There should be other even better parts.

Of course Yank, but you must promise to chastise them severely. it makes me sad that sometimes that is the best part. There should be other even better parts.

A caveat, if I may.

Could the above mentioned severe chastisings be captured with media recording devices, and shared with the group? Preferably from multiple angles, with screen on screen.

Totally in the spirit of the Save The Pool Tables campaign of course.

tumblr_mondufRD8Y1rh5v6ho1_400.gif

A caveat, if I may.

Could the above mentioned severe chastisings be captured with media recording devices, and shared with the group? Preferably from multiple angles, with screen on screen.

That's a tech win right there.

A caveat, if I may.

Yes of course. I will also need some additional personnel to help with all said chastisements. I mean, c'mon, my arm is going to get tired.

Perhaps a calendar as well? Just to spread the word for the cause of course.

Of course. In fact, if we can wait just a few weeks, my New Dominance Personality Transplant will be complete and I will be even more well equipped to supply Ultimate Chastisement.

A caveat, if I may.

I hear there's a broad market for pay-per-view physical battles between people these days. Perhaps we could tap into that market with this media recording?

Yes of course. I will also need some additional personnel to help with all said chastisements. I mean, c'mon, my arm is going to get tired.

Perhaps a calendar as well? Just to spread the word for the cause of course.

I can see you now: Miss April, Bernice Busterson, Librarian

*raises hand shyly* Umm....

*looks around awkwardly*

If you need a warm-up bum.... *points to profile pic*

Thank you for your support.

*raises hand shyly* Umm....

*looks around awkwardly*

If you need a warm-up bum.... *points to profile pic*

Oh sweetie, the line is going to be around the block now. But(t) we need everyone limber, don't want any cramps. You are a trooper.

ETA: Good golly Miss Molly woman. That is a fine behind.

Of course. In fact, if we can wait just a few weeks, my New Dominance Personality Transplant will be complete and I will be even more well equipped to supply Ultimate Chastisement.

I can see you now: Miss April, Bernice Busterson, Librarian

Note to self: Contemplate growing pubic hair for rustling purposes.

Bernice Busterson the librarian--should I go with the white button down, black pencil skirt, those tweed pumps and leave on my specs? I can't pull my hair up in a bun with the crossed pencils anymore, it's not nearly as long as it was when I was a librarian. I can shush you like a pro, and peer at you over my glasses quite sternly.

Oh sweetie, the line is going to be around the block now. But(t) we need everyone limber, don't want any cramps. You are a trooper.

ETA: Good golly Miss Molly woman. That is a fine behind.

What she said. Good golly! :D

Note to self: Contemplate growing pubic hair for rustling purposes.

Bernice Busterson the librarian--should I go with the white button down, black pencil skirt, those tweed pumps and leave on my specs? I can't pull my hair up in a bun with the crossed pencils anymore, it's not nearly as long as it was when I was a librarian. I can shush you like a pro, and peer at you over my glasses quite sternly.

This all sounds like it would be quite, umm, prurienttaining. Yes, that's the word I want, prurienrtaining. ;)

Back