• Ewww who likes looking at pictures?

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
another one...

Attachments

• artistic stroking.jpg
    artistic stroking.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 170
Definitely interesting! I can tell you left the main picture in negative, but how'd you get the blue in there? I'd love to see the original so I can see what you went through to get that.

i was playing around.....and made this B&W with color.....and then inverted it....i like this inverted pict better than the B&W with color....

but here is the orginal

:)

Attachments

• artistic-stroking-mod.jpg
    artistic-stroking-mod.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 87
Definitely very cool. Thanks for letting me peek at the process!

not a prob.....i think we are all here to have some fun and learn stuff......

Etoile said:
Definitely very cool. Thanks for letting me peek at the process!

Wow u r a very attrative girl....i loved all the pics....:kiss: and the icons are a blast...very cute....:rose:

DLL said:
Wow u r a very attrative girl....i loved all the pics....:kiss: and the icons are a blast...very cute....:rose:
Heh, thanks. I appreciate the compliments.
[/unhijack?]

Hi Overlord. :)

I have a question. Is there any way to replace, lets say a mouse pad with a tamborine in a picture?

CatEyes said:
Hi Overlord. :)

I have a question. Is there any way to replace, lets say a mouse pad with a tamborine in a picture?
Sure, you can, but it would be pretty tricky to make it look realistic. If you can supply a source picture I'll try finding a suitable tambourine and give it a whirl.

Etoile said:
Sure, you can, but it would be pretty tricky to make it look realistic. If you can supply a source picture I'll try finding a suitable tambourine and give it a whirl.

Thanks Etoile. :)

This is the picture I would like to do it with. It could even be something else besides a tamborine. Just want to somehow replace the mouse pad.

Attachments

• 17v2.jpg
    17v2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 88
This is just my first stab at it.......and i'm REAlly tired...but wanted to give you something as soon as i got it done.....see what you thought and if you had any other suggestions as to what you wanted...

and....not that it mattters Much but do u have a higher resulution pict ?

Attachments

• tamb-take 1.jpg
    tamb-take 1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 101
Wow, Overlord, nice job! You beat me to it, I'll let you take care of it. Why compete with something already good? And I think a tambourine is a good idea - it fits with the overall theme of the picture. If you want me to try, I can, but I agree...the picture is awfully tiny.

TheOverlord said:
well i wouldn't mind seeing how you did it......:)
I think we used very similar methods, though I tried to clone a little more of the tambourine around the hand so it would look smooth. The real problem here, though, is that the original image has a very red cast, and the tambourine doesn't blend in. I don't have Photoshop on this computer (only Paint Shop Pro) or I'd try fixing it up...PSP isn't as good with casts as Photoshop is.

Attachments

• tambourine.jpg
    tambourine.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 82
TheOverlord said:
This is just my first stab at it.......and i'm REAlly tired...but wanted to give you something as soon as i got it done.....see what you thought and if you had any other suggestions as to what you wanted...

and....not that it mattters Much but do u have a higher resulution pict ?

That's pretty good!

The original picture is on my thread but it won't let me repost it. I'll see if I can do a link to it.

Etoile said:
I think we used very similar methods, though I tried to clone a little more of the tambourine around the hand so it would look smooth. The real problem here, though, is that the original image has a very red cast, and the tambourine doesn't blend in. I don't have Photoshop on this computer (only Paint Shop Pro) or I'd try fixing it up...PSP isn't as good with casts as Photoshop is.

I wish I knew how you all do that. That looks so much better than the mouse pad.

I'm going to try to post a link to the original picture but it'll still have the red cast to it. All my pictures seem to have that.

CatEyes said:
I wish I knew how you all do that. That looks so much better than the mouse pad.

I'm going to try to post a link to the original picture but it'll still have the red cast to it. All my pictures seem to have that.

well i see your in NJ.....perhaps i could show you sometime...and take some more picts...i have a feeling that your camera isn't set for indoors...but that might just be me being crazy....

pm me if you are intrested

TheOverlord said:
well i see your in NJ.....perhaps i could show you sometime...and take some more picts...i have a feeling that your camera isn't set for indoors...but that might just be me being crazy....

pm me if you are intrested

That can't be it, it's a webcam so it probably doesn't have an indoor or outdoor setting. I think it must be the lighting.

I was going to ask if it was a digital camera or a scanner, a scanner could be easily adjusted. Since it's a webcam, though, you're right that the red cast is most likely caused by the lighting. Have you experimented with it at all?

Unfortunately your original picture is at the same resolution... TheOverlord and I were looking for something where you were actually bigger, without having to just enlarge that photograph. No worries though!

Back