Immortal Love

Nodding she sighed.

I guess. Just unsure of this place for now... it will take time just like Russia
 
"We will not be here that long"

He turned to her,

"I think I would like to visit the shifting sands again."
 
You miss the desert that much?

She started to say more but some of the older women of the village had hurried to them pulling her with them seeking to help her with clothing and to fix her hair more to blend in and be more "at ease and comfort and proper around the clans". She looked to Deacon as they led her away talking so fast and happily she could barely understand them at all.

The oldest waiting to shoo Deacon away if he tried to follow.
 
"Actually I miss..."

He got interupted as the old women came bustling in, he grinned and waved good-bye to her, taking a seat on the bed. When the eldest saw that he will not follow, she went after the group, leaving Deacon to his thoughts
 
Later she was brought back dressed likethe rest of them.

Tell them to return the clothes Deacon wether I need them here or not is beside he point.

She was irate and already scratching and itching at the heavy clothing.
 
He took in the sight and a slight grin came to his face,

"Ah but you look so adorable banti"

He gave her a cheeky smile and then related her wish to the old women, they had a brief discussion and one of them left.

"They will return your clothing, but you are to not wear it here."
 
Well then I guess we have no way of making money nor surviving here if I can not wear MY clothing here dancing in this is impossible.

She was irate and not willing to be sated by his humor nor even his help.
 
He stared at her for a few moments,

"There will be no need to make money here Samira."

He turned and went to place a log on the fire and sat down again,

"In fact, you can leave here as soon as I have my answer from the eldest."
 
What do you mean we will not need to make money here? What answer do we remain in this room waiting for?

She was figiting with the dress and itching and generally not at all comfortable in the heavy material.
 
"This is family lands, no need for cash, I can take as much from the coffers as I need when I need it."

He glanced at her, stood up and helped her to adjust the clothing so that it fitted a bit looser around her and didn't constrict her.

"I have to wait for the messenger to fetch us for our audience."
 
You would probably not be made to wait so long if you did not have a foreigner with you.

She smiled feeling a little better but nothing could be done for the weight of it all that would simply take time to adapt to.
 
"I'd still be waiting, the eldest picks her own time to speak to those who seeks her council."

He brushed over her hair and gave her a smile, the door opened and Samira's clothing was returned to them.
 
She stared into his eyes with a smile hearing them return but... she found in that moment she did not care. She knew they would return her clothes but in this moment Deacon was showing that strange caring moment she knew it was possibly unconscious but still those moments were so... beautiful.
 
He took the clothing and placed it on the trunk which held her clothing, he once more turned to her.

"Samira...have you ever think bad of me...back in Russia?"

He tilted his head slightly, his hands taking her's in his own.
 
What happened happened Deacon that just the way it is... My life went back to being like home in a strange way and now back to this... with you where one moment you seem so caring or whatever and other times where we are simply traveling together because its easier or comfortable.

Glancing at his hands holding hers.

See what I mean
 
He ran his thumbs slowly over the back of her hands, as he looked at her,

"Through all these years I waited, I watched and the only woman whose touch I could ever feel was yours Samira."

He gave a wan smile,

"I know that I spent nights with women, they never left unsatisfied, but they always left without knowing me."

He slowly shook his head,

"Since the day I locked myself away from the world, up until the first day you touched me, there was no warmth nor care in my life."
 
So what does that mean... where does that place us... What affect does that have on this flip flopping attitude and actions of yours Deacon... I do not understand?

She shook her head her eyes moving between his hands holding hers and his eyes.
 
"I have no idea where it places us. All I know is how I feel when you are with me and even when we are apart."

He gave her a smile,

"Seems like I have come to love you Samira, I can not argue with the fact anymore."
 
She smiled truly happy to hear that having wondered if she had fallen for him though all of this or if it was just survival.

I... I am glad to hear that Deacon...

She smiled again looking into his eyes and leaned up to kiss his cheek.
 
He lifted her hands to his face, gently kissing the knuckles,

"Then it is good that you are glad."
 
I have known nothing of such feelings so I gather my happiness about your feelings must mean that I feel the same... I am glad that we are... together and that you are happy with all of this... I do not know that I would wish us any other way.

She smiled staring into his eyes.
 
He rested the fingers of the side of her face, the warm, soft skin resting against his calloused fingers and palm,

"I wish to kiss you."
 
Yes...

She smiled lost deep in his eyes. Fingertips reaching to his face as well tracing his lips and jawline.
 
He leaned forward, drawing her closer by her hand, his lips met her own and for a long moment he paused, taking in the taste and smell of her. The soft, warm feel of her lips against his own, the way her body settled against his as his arm slid around her waist, he slid his hand into her soft hair, running his fingers through the silk, pins coming undone, allowing her hair to cascade down her back, the kiss grew deeper, more passionate as his tongue sneaked out to taste her lips.
 
Pressing into the kiss her arms circling around his waist as well an almost faint whimper slipping from her. Feeling her hair falling free she was happy and feeling his tongue seeming to seek hers her lips parted softly. Her hand slowly reaching to his cheek as everything fell away from them and this moment.
 
Back
Top