I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are terrible for my productivity. I'm distracted while trying to work and I've been aroused for a solid week. :catroar:

Well I know I am not the one intended for your remark, but I do enjoy reading your posts :) it is also a pleasure knowing that you are distracted during your work day :D At least it makes the day more enjoyable for you ;)

Well I know I am not the one intended for your remark, but I do enjoy reading your posts :) it is also a pleasure knowing that you are distracted during your work day :D At least it makes the day more enjoyable for you ;)

Aww :) That's sweet of you....and I sincerely enjoy interacting with everyone here :)

My pleasure Grace, you do have a way of........inspiring.......thoughts.......and deeds yourself ;)

goodness....

...aroused for a solid week she says. How's a man supposed to function normally after reading this thread....:rolleyes::)

Of course..........would anyone expect anything less from us :)

...aroused for a solid week she says. How's a man supposed to function normally after reading this thread....:rolleyes::)

YOU? I'm the one who's been aroused :p I'm the one who - at one point - was out of dry underwear. I've been living in wet undies for a week....because SOME people like to stir stuff up and cause trouble :p

YOU? I'm the one who's been aroused :p I'm the one who - at one point - was out of dry underwear. I've been living in wet undies for a week....because SOME people like to stir stuff up and cause trouble :p

you didn't HAVE to live in damp undies...you could have just taken them off....so much easier on so many levels...:devil:

I agree.......and besides Grace.........I think.......deep down.........you were really enjoying the attention........just sayin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back