Tales from th lost city

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
Tales from the lost city

WELCOME TO THE CITY OF NEW YORKERS

A BRIGHT AND MAGICAL TOWN FILLED WITH DANGERS AND WONDERS

A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER

WATCH THE WATERS THE HUDSON RIVER HAS BECOME A GREEDING GROUND FOR MERMAIDS

THE WOOD NYMPHS AND CENTAURS OF CENTRAL PARK WILL GLADLY PLAY MUSIC FOR YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR FEED AND FRESH FLOWERS

BROOKLYN HAS BECOME THE ROOSTING AREA FOR DRAGONS PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

WEREWOLFS ARE TO REPORT TO GOVERNMENT MANDATED SAFE HOUSES EVERY FULL MOON

LIKEWISE VAMPIRES ARE TO REPORT TO BLOOD BANKS OR SOME ONE REGISTERED AS A DONOR RANDOM FEEDING WILL BE FINED

WATCH OUT FOR HARPY DROPINGS

DON’T STARE AT THE STATUES FOR TO LONG

CEMETARYS CLOSE BEFORE DAWN ANY ONE SNEAKING IN WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SPIRITS AND WRAITHS THAT POPULATE THEM

Who Rules The Monsters?

Most minor classes of monsters fall under two main leaderships. The dragons or the elf’s. The dragon king Auldrin The Ancient rules the creatures of earth the rock monsters, the elemental spirits, winged creatures like dragonlings and Harpies, and various other minor creatures. The Elf Queen Esmeralda rules over the creatures of nature the wood nymphs, centaurs, water spirits, and creatures along those lines. Vampires and Werewolves form their own minor society continuing their long-standing war/ feud with one another. Likewise the Orc’s cut a deal with the council (more on that later) for their own cut of land where most continue to hone their crafts (and participate in blood sports). Elf’s and Dragons have a long standing feud as well but mostly work together for the time being that is…….

On the human side Mayor Timothy Harding serves along with various other members of the community they along with the Auldrin and Esmeralda form the grand council (along with a few other minor creatures) the council is dedicated to keeping diplomacy between the humans and monsters and uphold the peace treaty that was established two years ago.

Before this treaty the city was a place of chaos and disorder humans versus monsters versus other monsters. The magic that brought every one together combined with the mysterious and ominous fog caused people to panic. The City of New York became a war zone with fire and chaos rising. It was only until the great human warrior Gunther “gunner” Skale forced each side to sit down and talk that there was finally peace. Shortly after however he vanished some say he found a way out of the fog while others say he went into hiding to get away from the fame.

The organization he formed in his wake however remained. The Monster Peace Corps or M.P.C is dedicated to Gunner Skale’s mission preserving the peace between the monsters and the humans. They operate above the mayor and the grand council as per the treaty and have formed their organization in what used to be the Empire State Building. They are run by gunners own sister the White Wolf known for her supreme hunting skills and shocking white hair.

Of course the M.P.C has more and more on their plate with the human terrorist Templar group and the rouge monsters there has become a need for a more….. Special kind of agent, a team of agents each one with skills and talents some would call unnatural in this unnatural world. The M.P.C has taken great care to pick these candidates out the best of the best the strangest of the strange.

And it just so happens they are needed…..

…………………………………………………….

TIMES SQAURE

CENTER OF THE FRIGGIN CITY

“WHO”S NEXT!!”

The monster was big… actually it was friggin enormous and butt ass ugly covered in gray scaly skin, massive bone like spikes, and with a face not even its mother could love. It had four arms as well each one holding a large brutish looking battle-ax that glittered against the high tech screens dotting the area. The beast roared causing more people to scatter swinging the ax’s at the cops hesitantly moving around it. The cops were outfitted with standard issue guns so instead they focused on helping people get out of the way of the carnage the monster was creating.

“I am the destroyer!” He yelled clearly loving the attention he was receiving “I am death itself! I am the most feared beast in the city! I am the greatest warrior” He said pausing for dramatic effect his eyes settling on the cops.

“I AM MATILDA!!”

There were a few chuckles from the cops gathered around

“WHAT IS SO FUNNY PUNY HUMANS?!” He yelled clearly angry “DO YOU NOT FEAR THE POWERFUL MALTILDA?!”

“They’re laughing because Matilda is a girls name!”

The beast turned looking for the source of the voice. His eyes finally narrowed seeing a young looking man standing on the hood of a car. His shirt/cape flapping in the wind as he slid a strange looking wrist gauntlet onto his hand it gave a soft beep and a panel slid out forming a curved V.

“It’s like the worst name you could have picked dude” The man said running a hand through his spiky hair “should have gone with some thing much more macho like Spike or maybe just plain old Killer”

“Spike….” The monster said clearly enraged at the young boy in front of him “SPIKE IS A TRIVIAL NAME COMPARED TO A POWERFUL ONE LIKE MATILDA”

The man shrugged sliding a pair of sunglasses off to look at him with sapphire eyes “Suit you’re self but no one is going to take you seriously……. Matilda”

Which only caused the cops to snicker more

“ENOUGH” Matilda said his eyes narrowing as he moved towards the cops celalry enraged at their continued laughing at him “I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF MATILDA”

“Seriously need to stop calling your self that” The man murmured sliding a deck of cards into the slot on the gauntlet “but fine Matilda you want to play….. let’s play a game then”

He drew his first card and slid it onto the panel watching as the magical runes on the gauntlet flared into life. A large saber tooth tiger materialized in front of him roaring and narrowing it’s eyes at Matilda. Matilda paid it no mind instead advancing on the cops who were rapidly trying to get away from the brute.

“I hope my new boss is finished with the recruitment drive” Jackie said to the beast hoping onto it’s back “I cant be killed by a monster named Matilda” He said scratching behind his ears before pulling out the revolver on his hip. He cocked the hammer and nudged the saber tooth tiger with his boot causing the beast to roar up and bound at Matilda.

…………………………….

FIVE MINUTES AGO

AND COUNTING

Chapter One

Desperate Times Desperate Measures

Jackie felt the bag being ripped off his head and closed his eyes just in time to stop him self from being blinded by the harsh white light that seemed to be aimed right at him. He kept them closed instead using his ears and other senses to try and figure out what exactly was going on. He heard the squeak of steel toed boots in front of him and concentrated on that distinguishing two different ones pacing back and forth. Must be the men who nabbed me he thought as his mind raced. An hour ago he was in his good friends Blylock shops enjoying some pleasant company (and some questionable Orcish ale) when two goons came bursting in demanding he come with them and sticking a black bag over his head. Of course even without his gauntlet he could probably have taken them but….. well he was interested it wasn’t every day that he got kidnapped plus……

He was bored

“So you wonderful gentleman mind telling me why you kidnapped me?” He asked lightly slowly opening his eyes fighting the harsh light to see clearly “I mean as much as I like being abducted for mysterious and maybe sinister purposes I at least like to know what I’m being abducted for if you had asked nicely I might have even gone with you”

“Shut up you freak” One of them murmured advancing on him “The boss wants to speak with you were with the M.C.P” He stated as his buddy puffed up his chest proudly.

“Oh the M.C.P why didn’t you say so!” Jackie said in mock happiness “well that makes this all okay then!” He said his voice dripping in sarcasm as he tested the cuffs behind his back.

“There magically charmed to be unbreakable and negate supernatural powers” The other thug said smugly “Even if you had powers you couldn’t get out….. pretender”

“Pretender?!” Jackie said enraged now “I will have you know I studied at the school of sorcery for two years during the Great War and graduated top of the class I’ve seen things most other have never gotten a chance to”

“But you aren’t magical your human Mr….. Boy and you’re a con artist”

Both of the thug’s straightened looking nervous and scared as the steady tap tap of heels came from the depths of darkness. A woman appeared beautiful, striking, and most important of all deadly. She had the allure of sex yet looked dangerous as if she was top of the food chain a hunter amongst hunters, the short shorts she was wearing and crop top showed of plenty of alabaster skin but the truly eye catching piece was the giant red and black sniper riffle she carried over her shoulder and the shocking white hair she had pulled up in a tight ponytail. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of gold aviators and her mouth gave nothing away.

“The white wolf I presume” Jackie said looking her up and down instantly recognizing her “You know typically government agents wear suits especially powerful boss ladies is this the new standard then?”

“I don’t do suits” She stated leaning against the sniper riffle and regarding him “this outfit worked just fine for me in the war made my enemies do a double take while I only needed one shot”

“I bet it did” He murmured shaking his head “So have you come to take my baby” He said nodding at the backpack sitting next to him “I have to warn you it’s got every magical protection known plus it only works for me”

“Far from it” She replied sliding a piece of gum into her mouth and chewing on it “you and your “baby” are one of a kind and since we know it’s keyed to your specific bio signature….. we decided instead of locking it up to conscript you both we have a use for your….. Unique talents”

“Use?” Jackie said perking up “so a job offering then why didn’t you say so the human technococery/ con artist business is slow right now I’m always looking for more suckers I mean clients”

“One hell of a job offering” The White Wolf said ignoring the suckers comment “the worlds changing Mr. Boy monsters are getting nastier and nastier and we lose good men trying to fight them the M.C.P needs specialist…. Expendable specialist people who can contain the threat’s and give our human forces a chance to capture the baddies with out compromising their lives we need a team”

“I don’t do teams” Jackie said snorting losing interest “thanks but no thanks I work alone”

“This wasn’t a request” The White Wolf said shaking her head “as per article five section fifteen of the Skale peace treaty you are officially being recruited into the Expendable Supernatural Containment Squad or E.S.C.S and just in time to take down a four armed monster currently tearing up Times Square of course if you try to say no again I can throw you in a jail and take away your “baby” for the rest of your life we might not know how it works but we can sure as hell keep it from you”

“Well sounds like I don’t got much of a choice” Jackie murmured shrugging “I’ll play along for now but I hope you were a lot nicer with the other members of my team which I assume I’ll be meeting shortly”

“There coming in now” She said nodding at the guards to unlock his cuffs “they’ll all be briefed and join you shortly” She said stepping away and nodding at the two thugs/ agents who brought him here. They nodded and stepped towards him quickly sticking a transmitter in his ear and stepping back disappearing into the darkness after her and leaving him in confusion.

“What do you mean join me?”

A man in a blue hooded robe belonging to the society of magic appeared his arms raised as he began chanting in the mystical language known to all spell casters. Jackie groaned his years of sorcery training allowing him to understand what kind of spell the man was casting.

A teleportation spell

“FUCK!” Was all he managed to say before he disappeared in a flash of blinding white light leaving behind only a slightly charred chair.
 
Last edited:
Blylock's Needful Things (5th Ave and 51st street)

BLYLOCK'S NEEDFULL THINGS

GRAND OPENING


Ah yes, you know it! Ah yes, you need it! You need that thing! I have that thing. That thing you need! And you can buy it, only at Blylock's!

My lawyer says I have to put in a disclaimer. So here goes...................

Not all ideas are yours.

Not all items are real.

Not all items are new.

No items are you to steal.

Not all items are a deal.

All items are for sale.

Now we come to the touchy part..............What they cost.:)

No items have prices. No prices are real. Gold and silver are welcome. (Some times). Paper and plastic are the bags, not the payment.

Anyway....(sometimes) and I do mean sometimes we can work something out.

Rule One. You must ask for something I don't have, that you would be willng to buy.

Rule Two. It must fit in the store (No bridges, ect.)

Rule Three. If rule one and two do not aply then you MAY buy some thing in the store. Note: Some things ar cursed and some things blessed. Only you can tell which is which. (After you buy it!)

Rule Four. If you buy it and loose it. And I get it back. The next time the price is double what it DID NOT cost.

Rule Five. If you break it. You might have bought it or not.

Rule Six. If you bring in a friend they get half off. If they bring you in I double the price that it is NOT.

Rule Seven. If at any time you have a question we can talk about how much an answer will cost you. Remember nothing is free. Unless you are a member.

Rule Eight. There are no memberships sold. Some are given after purchases have been made.

Rule Nine. No refunds, No exchanges. Your needful thing is yours after you buy it.

Rule Ten. All returns must be in better condition then when they left.

Thank you for shopping at Blylock's

Where a customer comes in. And a body comes out!
 
Last edited:
In the confines of her office, Bell held her head in her hands, taking a small break from the stacks of papers and the glare of the computer screen. When she started this operation, she'd had no idea how much it would take to keep it running. A buzz from the intercom startled her out of her haze and she irritably smashed the button.
"Yes Hazel?"
"We have a runner here to see you."
She sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Fine send him in." She sat back and flicked off the screen of her computer as the door opened and the scout came in. He was a younger man, one new to The Wranglers, but had so far he'd proven to be one of the best runners to be recruited.
"Hello Hawk. Have a seat."
"No time." He slid his phone across the desk to her and leaned on the wood. "There's something major going on downtown and i think it'd really peak your interest."
With an eyebrow raised, Bell began to scroll through the pictures, rage growing in her chest. She knew other organizations had been truly trying for peace between "Monsters" and men, but it was when something like this happened she couldn't help but growl.
"Hard enough dealing with the little ones with big plans and now we have a full on brute trying to take over." She sighed as she flicked on her screen and furiously began typing. "What do we know so far."
"It's a giant, ugly Machop named Matilda."
Bell's fingers froze as she slowly turned to look at the scout.
"... What?"
"You know, machop?" He said smiling. "The big four armed pokem-"
"Yes i know the pokemon! But... Matilda?... Does he have mind powers or something?"
Hawk's smile just grew.
"From what I've seen, there's not much of a mind in there."
Bell reached out and tapped her intercom.
"Hazel, I need a scout team formed immediately. Hawk will lead the way and Damon will asses. I want information on," Her head slumped forward at the ridiculous name.
"Matilda... back to me in 20 minutes." As she spoke she stared right at Hawk and with a bow he left. With Hazels affirmation, she resumed her summons to Dawson and Emma, her beta's.
--------------------------------
20 minutes later, Bell leaned on her desk adjusting her battle suit. With a knock on the door, the beta's came in wearing the same suits.
"Alright, how are we going to handle this?" Emma said as she walked to Bell and recieved her earpiece.
"Yes we need to deal with Matilda as quickly as possible. He's not just destroying the city, he's ruining a beautiful name for future generations."
Bell gave Dawson a slanted look and Emma outright smacked his shoulder. The two had been a mated pair for almost 6 months now and though it irked Dawson that Emma still worked on the most dangerous jobs with him, they made the best team and Bell was happy to have them.
"First we have to get down there and assess the situation." Bell said after handing Dawson his earpiece and placing her own. "I've already got Hawk leading the scouts there now." Emma beamed at the news.
"I knew he was going to be a good placement."
"Hmm yes, now if we're done talking about the pretty bird let's get rolling." Dawson said as he held the door open. Three human's left the room, but three wolves bounded out the building and headed to where the chaos was happening.

"Now that's... impressive." Dawson said as they caught their first glimpse of the beast. "If i looked like that, I'd probably be on a rampage as well."
"To hell with his appearance, look at what he's done! We gotta get him away from the people first." Bell said as she continued to run forward. Suddenly light caught her attention and she screeched to a halt as she saw a young man on... a saber?
"Wow... isn't that punny? he's on a light saber!" Bell looked back at Emma for a second before laughing.
"This whole thing is ridiculous." She said before begining to shift to her half form. As her jaw snapped into place, she growled before testing out her mouth. This was her least favorite form, but it allowed her the greatest access to speed and power while being able to communicate with humans. She often found herself thinking of the Wargen from World of Warcraft when she went to shift to help her remember what needed to go where.
God i'm a nerd. she admited to herself as she turned to look at her beta's.
"Distract the beast, lead him away from the people. if you see an opening, communicate it to me." She pressed her earpiece to the other channel as E and D continued forward to bite at the beast and gain his attention, as he turned on them they began to bark and weave around him, slowly leading him away from the people on the street.
"Hawk. What do we know?"
"Well it just seems to be going after humans, but now we have a human sorcerer in the mix as well. So far no weaknesses besides stupidity, but it seems that might be one hell of an advantage." Bell tweeked the small hoop earring as she made her plans, first to find out if the sorcerer would be a help or a hinderance, then to take on the monster.
"Keep eyes in the sky, and watch E and D's backs. I'm going in." With a growl she began to run first on two, then all for legs to catch up with the Sorcerer. She kept far enough away from him to gauge his actions.
"Human! What are your motives?" She yelled as she kept her distance.
 
Breaking character for a sec

OOC: I just want to say these are awesome beigning post from both Brightwell and Bella (though you do know I meant a saber tooth tiger correct?) I mean really fantastic work guys!
 
OOC: I just want to say these are awesome beigning post from both Brightwell and Bella (though you do know I meant a saber tooth tiger correct?) I mean really fantastic work guys!

((OOC: Yes. That's why i found it punny. And it's Bell. Call me bella and i'll bite you lol)))
 
Lol

OOC: lol got it Bell I would love to reply but I shall try and let the others get on and join in the fray first
 
Jackie glanced over watching as the wolves snapped and got…… (did he really have to keep saying this guys name) Matilda’s attention. Where was this new damn “team” of his? Sure he said he wasn’t a team player but when fighting a four armed spike monster named Matilda he would take all the backup he could get. The wolves were acting as a coordinated team which meant they weren’t the ones he was hooking up with. Which of course begged the question…..

Who were they

He saw the pretty she wolf getting his attention and hoped off shooting a few rounds at Matilda and watching as they bounced off silver bullets could take down any supernatural creature if they didn’t have skin like armor. He would have to crack the monsters skin before he was able to do any real damage.

“Uh hi” Jackie said looking her up and down “Well aren’t you pretty on the eyes” He said flashing his most charming smile.

“I AM MATILDA DESTROYER”

“Uh yeah” He said glancing over at Matilda “I tried to tell him it was girls name he didn’t take to kindly to that…. Any ways I am with the M.C.P or I guess the E.S.C.S…… whatever the acronym they decided to go with it” He said shaking his head and watching as Matilda flipped a car at the group of wolves.

“As much as I would love to continue chatting and flashing my pretty eyes at you the rest of my “team” should be arriving shortly but this Matilda guy is causing some real damage I think we should focus on containment”

He pulled another card out of his deck and slid it in watching as the magical device powered to life above him the sky blackened swords of bright shining light appearing in the air before stabbing into the ground in a perfect circle around Matilda. The beast roared and swung his battle ax’s bashing at the swords as hard as he can.

“I have no idea how long that will hold him” Jackie said “we need to break his skin get under with some pure silver and where the hell is my “team”!”
 
With the Sorcerer's comment Bell's eyebrow shot up in amusement. As he looked away, she touched her muzzle with her clawed hand and thanked the gods that her black fur covered her blush. She had agreed to the containment, but was rather shocked at the technological gauntlet on his arm. As the beast began to bash at the swords, Bells mind left the Sorcerer and delved inwards for ways to crack the hide. Immidiatly her mind grabbed the image of the wreckingball working on her building only a few blocks away and she smiled as she reached up to activate her earpiece.
"Hawk do you read me!?"
"Loud and clear. No need to shout."
"Alright smart mouth we need that wrecking ball near Central park loose. I have a plan to crack this Machamp's hide."
"10-4 Alpha. We're on our way." She looked back to the sorcerer as she cocked her hip to the side with a grin.
"Think you can help lead that beast to central block? I'm pretty sure we can place him right under that ball." She shifted to her human form with an ending growl of annoyance before turning away for a moment to hiss into her earpiece.
"Emma I shifted back again!" E and D stood watching the.beast but. Emma shifted ling enough to look at her.
"Well you were kind if flirting instead of focusing on sustaining." Bell glared over at the female and focused again on her shift and flowed right into her kid for again, shaking out her body giving her tall a wag. "Alright back to Matilda." She hit her lip to keep from Singing "waltzing Matilda."
 
Last edited:
Serkalem-Not too far from the action

The steps of the library was her favorite place to sit. Feed bag in hand, Serkalem sat in her usual spot at the feet of the South lion. She'd heard it was named Fortitude but that wasn't why she chose it. It wasn't even a conscious decision, really, but the place she woke up when the fog cleared. In that way it was more home to her than that dumpy basement where she spent most of her days. That is until she got the nifty skin shield salve from that shifty orc downtown, now she could go out during the day. Only thing was that it was expensive so she couldn't use it everyday. She had this morning, intent to spend all twelve hours of sunshine outside, in an effort to feel a little more human.

As human as she could sucking on a bag of O-. Sure she could have put it in a cup like some of her brethren but that was asking a bit too much and besides, why make more trash when the bags came with that convenient straw attachment. The humans stuck in the bubble had long since become desensitized to peculiarities of their new neighbors. No one even paused, too busy rushing away from whatever commotion was going on under the bright lights of Times Square.

With her acute hearing, the ruckus was almost deafening. She could hear clearly the roaring, the clash of bodies, could smell the blood in the air. In her homeland she may have gone to offer her assistance, but this wasn't her home and now she could have cared less of what was going on. Serkalem was done being a savior, no one here knew her other names. No one who would share such information, or so she thought.

"Lem! Lem!" called the short stout man running toward her. Serkalem rolled her eyes at his approach but did her best not to show her displeasure to him. He was one of the few who knew of her from home. Amharic like her but of a much later generation, born after the war and the capture and murder of their blessed Haile Salassie but still he had been told her story. She had been surprised that the legend of her being still held so many years after her departure but that didn't mean she would be any more welcoming to him than any other human who wished to pester her into action. "I have been all over the city looking for you. I went to your basement, then to your donor, then the blood bank..."

"And so you have found me Ezera," she said without looking at him, knowing that eye contact alone would allow him to sit. A black van caught her eye though, idling on the corner behind him. Distracted, her next question tumbled out without think of the implication further the conversation. "What has you breaking a sweat? The food trucks are uptown aren't they?"

The little brown skinned man frowned at that, but still he sat on the step beneath her. "A couple agents came looking for you...official MPCs...in full containment gear. Scared all the neighbors back in doors, except for me of course. I was the only one brave enough to open my door..."

"And lead them to me," she said as she tossed the empty bag at him before she stood and with the flick of her wrist, unwound the long beaded chain she wore there.

"They assured me they only wished to talk..."

"Men in containment gear never wish to only talk Ezera."

"Well," he said with a huff as the doors of the van opened and two men in suits got out of the front. Four came out of the back, three were dressed as he said. The other wore the robes of a wizard and Serkalem sucked her teeth at that. "You do have a reputation Eshche’tu Mintesinswat Tihun...and before you swing those beads my way I swear to you they already knew that name. I offered nothing but your possible whereabouts in the hopes that I may persuade you to go with them."

"Those days are long gone..."

"That makes your services no less need miss," said one of the suited men but Lem was too busy watching the others move to surround her to comment.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," said the other and she had to laugh at that. By the looks of him, he was the type who did very little in his tailored suit and leather loafers. His partner sucked his teeth and took tentative steps towards her, waving him away. "She's the only one of them not registered. By all rights we can take her down and lock her away."

"If it were that easy would it not be done already," she said, all the while swinging her beads, the wizard watching intently.

"We have been watching you Serkalem and you have been the most civil of your kind. There haven't been any attacks in your sector since you settled down..."

"Because they know better," she said and the first agent smiled. She had to admit it was a handsome one. His light gray eyes sparkled and she found herself smiling too.

"That may be true but there are others who may not respect your situation as we do," he said to his partner, as if reminding him of why they were there in the first place. "I'm sure you've heard of the attacks...I bet you hear the one going on right now. It's only a matter of time before this quiet existence of yours gets disrupted."

"I already told the white one's brother that I wasn't interested," she said dismissively and moved to hop down off her perch. The way the all flinched, even Ezera, made her smirk a little as she turned to leave them.

"I don't know why we're wasting our time with this one...Brave warrior my ass...All I see is a snooty little bit..."

Her garrote around his neck cut him off. Even the wizard didn't see her coming as she took two steps and leapt onto the back of the well dressed agent. The way she swung those beads was effortless, and she easily wound them around his neck, pulled them just tight enough to quiet his talk.

"I could take your head off and be gone before it hit the ground," she said over his gagging. She moved to put him between her and the three rifles pointed at her. Garlic pellets, she could smell it and again she laughed. They didn't know as much about her as they thought.

But then again she forgot about the wizard until she heard his mumbled chanting and before she knew it she found herself immobilized, frozen in place. Try as she might, she couldn't shake the spell. "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen Serkalem, please go with them," Ezera pleaded as the handsome agent moved to unwind the garrote from his still strangling partner. "Didn't you yourself tell me that you've gotten bored with this life. That you are tired of living in squalor. It is beneath you Eshche'Tu, you waste yourself."

She hated to admit it but he was right and it seemed the wizard felt her relent and did the same, releasing her from whatever spell had bound her. Once she was able to move she pushed the useless agent to the ground with a swift kick to his rear. "Fine I'll help but I want a proper place to stay and I never want to see this shithead again."

The handsome Agent smiled again and offered his hand, which she took to shake. "I don't like him much either but we don't get to choose our partners. I'll see what I can do about the place but I can't make any promises until you prove your with us."

"Send me," she said to the wizard and he gave her a subtle nob before the world exploded in white light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serkalem emerged not far from where the big beast calling himself Matilda was wrecking havoc on the assembled human forces. She saw the wolves, and the human and decided to keep her distance. She had no personal issue with either species but she thought it best to keep their collective focus on the task at hand. It seemed the wolves were attempting to lead him away and Lem thought that was a silly idea. Who knew what casualties he might accumulate on his way. No, he needed to be dealt with right where he stood. She heard the human say something about getting under his skin and Lem figured she could do that. She'd yet to meet an armor that could stand up to her blades.

She shrugged out of her jacket to reveal long sinewy arms and her full bust barely contained in a dark tank top. Taking of at a trot, working her weapons out of the sheathes at her back as she went. "Whatever happens, we can't let him leave," she said to the boy as she passed him, then took off full tilt at the monster.

Using the humans magic swords as stairs, Serkalem bound into the makeshift cage. Once inside she moved with efficiency, every motion came with a strike of her blade as she danced around the beast. She was barely out of breath when the acrid scent of his entrails filled the air. But still he thrashed about, shouting promises of destruction to all who opposed him. It seemed he barely noticed her, but still she had to bring him down. Again she took to the swords and used them to get up onto the beasts shoulders to lock her legs behind his arms, gripped her blades on one hand to free her dagger from her belt. With it secure in her fist Serkalem delivered several powerful blows into the side of his neck until finally she broke through his armor. But still he did not fall.
 
Blylock's Needful Things (5th Ave and 51st street)

OK things are starting to heat up. Lots of action. Thats great and that is just in the store.

Ok I'm running a few specials for this week only.
Some items are very limited!

1- gallon of Silver water for 6 smooth river rocks (rock can not be broken).

1- 2oz bottle of unicorn tears for 8 smooth river rocks and 5 rough edged rocks(no bricks or road pavement or building materials)

1- wild boar's hair brush ( slightly used) for any color of 5 gallon bucket of paint (bucket must have only paint in it and the same color and bucket MUST be 95% to 98% full)

6-skulls( some have eyes that light up red) while they last. For 1 shull- 3 lost dreams( in original boxes) if you want more skulls we can talk about amount. I will add this....buy all six and I will throw in a membership.

Ok I do have a few bulk items. Or will sell in a set.

His and hers Alligator traps.

4 sets of wild monkey eyes( 2 ea in glass bottle)

14 baseball gloves (no thumbs)

28 lenths of chain (sizes varies 4-28 links)

New deliveries every day.

Remember the Blylock moto:Where a customer comes in. And a body comes out!
 
Last edited:
Hawk's voice came over the radio and for the first time he sounded nervous.
"Uh, hey alpha. There's a new player on the field, and you're not going to like it."
Bell lifted her nose in the air and immediately caught the scent. She stifled the instinctive growl as she turned and saw the Vampriss. She immediately closed her eyes to try and shake the prejudice from her mind. She knew above anything it was the genetic coding that made vampires and werewolves hate one another, but that didn't make all vamps bad guys. She'd learned that long ago.
Bell admitted that moving him would have probably meant a little more destruction on the streets, but if the vampire had another idea, she'd be willing to try it. She watched the vamp work, while ordering her beta's to stand back and keep an eye on both. She had hawk take position above to keep her informed. She looked at the young man.
"Any bright ideas?" With a resounding crack, she saw the vamp had broken through the first hide and couldn't help but be impressed. But as she looked she saw the arms the vamp hadn't secured begin to reach up and she bolted forward. As she moved her chest and forearms grew and she grabbed one arm.
"Dawson! Grab the other!!" Within seconds D, in his Worgen form, was next to her, both of them locking the creatures arms in place behind his back as Emma, still in her wolf form, began to weave in and out between the two captured arms and Matilda's legs, twining him up with a rope enchanted for strength.
"That should do it. Dawson, roared. "But we've never tested the rope like this. Who knows how long it will hold!"
 
Last edited:
occ:

Come on in and look around. Just remember rule #1

Bring a friend....and remember Rule #6.
 
Well this shit had escalated

Jackie supposed that when one was dealing with a four-armed girly named monster rampaging through New York one shouldn’t be to surprised to see a pack of werewolves being led by a hot she-wolf and then to see a hot vampiress join in on the fray. Truth be told it wasn’t even the most crazy thing he had seen this month or hell in the last five years. No that was a whole other story…….

“I think that’s a member of my team” Jackie said pointing at the Vampire girl stabbing at the beast “and I agree with her why lead this beast around when we can handle this right here and right now beautiful” He said making sure to wiggle his eyebrows at her in an exaggerated fashion before watching her transform.

“Time to finish this” He murmured drawing another card out of his hands and grinning “and who better then the reaper himself?!”

He active the card watching as the very air around began to thicken and charge with electricity. The ground suddenly burst open a figure on a horse striding out of the ground as flames roared up behind it. He was dressed entirely in black one long skeleton hand wielding a large silver scythe. The horse was a skeleton as well with bits of flesh hanging off loosely in some places.

“You know what they say about fearing the reaper” Jackie said nodding at the hooded man “reap your divine judgment horseman!”

With a large neigh the beast was off flames and flowers appearing wherever it’s hooves landed.

Meanwhile

Matilda growled the vampire’s attack doing nothing more than irritating him the wolves rope was strong which only served to anger him more. He roared in pure anger and closed his eyes concentrating. The spikes across his body sprang out slicing through the rope and effectively making him a porcupine.

“Ha” He roared clearly impressed with him self “No one can defeat Matilda! No-“

He was cut off by the reaper Jackie summoned which slammed into Matilda with all the force of a freight train

“Well he might be a Matilda now” Jackie said to him self watching as the two monsters disappeared in the remains of a building. He rushed over to the wolves and vamps and helped them up pulling out a few small gemstones from his pockets.

“Here this will heal any minor wounds” Jackie said looking at the vamp “I am guessing your part of this new team thingie the white wolves cooking up? Tell me did the M.P.C actually ask you or did you get kidnapped as well?”
 
Serkalem looked down at the pebbles in the boys hand and smiled. "Save them for one who needs them wizard," she said dismissively as she dusted herself off then wiped the blood from her blade before she tucked them back into their sheathes. "And I wasn't kidnapped exactly but I'm not exactly here by my own free will," she said, eyeing the pack of wolves. "If they told me there would be wolves, I may have fought harder," she said as she walked off to retrieve her jacket.

Away from everyone, she had to admit it felt good to do something. Serkalem found there was a bit of a bounce in her step as she moved to scoop up her coat and slipped it on. She took a moment to take in her surroundings, to soak in the palpable relief than ran through the human forces. Oddly enough, she found herself smiling and she hadn't done that since the fog brought her to this God forsaken city. Perhaps this whole team thing might not be such a bad idea.

With that thought she turned on her heels and made her way back to the wizard. "If we are to be partners perhaps we should know each other's names. You may call me Lem," she said, trying her best to sound inviting. She even offered her hand.
 
“I’m not a wizard” He said taking her hand and shaking it. The name Lem was familiar to him but he couldn’t place it, perhaps the school knew of her? It might have been some thing he learned in first year… If he hadn’t been trying out certain magical potions that is.

“Fraid the power is in this little gizmo” He said showing it to her “but you can call me Jackie I guess we are to be partners” He said eyeing her up and down and smiling “I guess this idea cant be all bad since I’ve met two beautiful ladies” He said looking over at the pack of wolves and the she wolf.

“So any one want to go see if our friend Matilda is down for the count?”

Before any one could speak a roar came from inside the wrecked building. Matilda emerged from the smoke limping badly his body covered in sizzling cuts. His eyes were hazy and unfocused almost as if he was about to pass out. However once they landed on the Hero’s they narrowed anger taking hold.

“Matilda cant be destroyed” He said weakly pulling out four grenades with magical runes etched into them “Matilda will take this entire block down!”
 
Even if whatever that Matilda was hadn't come out of that building Serkalem would have ignored his compliment. She knew what she looked like and being told didn't serve as flattery as far as she was concerned. Now if he had mentioned an appreciation for the way she wielded her blades, perhaps Jackie might have gotten some sort of reaction from her.

"Does that gizmo have anything for that," Lem said with wide eyes as she watched the beast stagger towards them. "I'm afraid my blades won't be of any use."

She looked to the wolves and frown. By all accounts they weren't the smartest but she'd seen them in action. What they lacked in brains they made up for with brawn and they way they coordinated their efforts was seamless. As if they moved from one mind.

"Perhaps your shewolf has some ideas. All I can think to do is go the other way."
 
Once the ropes had snapped, Dawson had moved to grab Emma and move her out of the way. With her beta's safe, Bell turned to focus on Matilda to late. several of the spikes slashed past her, slicing through her suit and fur to the skin of her chest, side and on her cheek causing her vision to go red.
"Fuck!" She leaped back and was just about to charge when the reaper crashed into him. It took a moment for her mind to catch up to what had happened but as soon as it did she shifted back to human form, cussing under her breath as she held the deepest gash on her side. With a growl she walked over to Emma and Dawson to regroup when the sorcerer approached with some rather beautiful stones. With Emma having several scrapes from being tackled by Dawson, her mate gratefully accepted them to begin working on his woman. Bell looked over the stones and picked the dark blue stone.
"Thank you." She said before holding it up to the light. "Sapphire." She said as she watched the stone glow and felt her wounds ease. She looked down to see merely dried blood where the gashes had been. "Impressive." She held out the stone to him with a smile and noticed how close to the stone his eyes were in color and felt her skin turn warm. She shook off the feeling and went to stand next to her pack mates. With the vampires comment she had to stifle a snort so she just turned and watched as Dawson tended Emma's last cut and then Emma gave her 'the look'.
"What?" Emma laughed as she pushed Dawson's hand away, tired of him nit picking. She stood and ushered Bell a few feet away.
"Oh come on. I know you're ussually to engrosed in the Wranglers to see much but i was waltzing with Matilda and i saw That." Bells blush practically spread beyond her hairline and her heart dropped to her stomach.
"Huuuukay." She closed her eyes to breath deep and felt her skin cool a moment later, but her stomach still fluttered. Her pointed ears twitched as she overheard him talking to the vamp and shook her head on a laugh and she crossed her arms over her stomach. "Just drop that right now Emma. A this is not the time for that and B..." She faltered as she heard the other two saying their names but then shook her head. "Anyway this is not the time for that." She straightened her back.
M.P.C. She'd heard that before. With a sigh she massaged her temples.
"Hawk. Get a message back to headquarters. I want information on an organization called M.P.C. asap."
"Right boss."
With the Beast reemerging, all three wolves jumped to their feet. Upon seeing the grenades, her mind went blank and she looked straight at Dawson. For a second they stared at one another and in a flash her mind went to Hawk.
"Hawk! I need our swiftest flyers NOW!" She turned to Jackie and Lem. "We need to get those away from him so my three can at least get them to a place where they'll do the least amount of damage." She pointed up. "The last... i'm not sure..." Then Dawson interjected.
"You know it's sad to think of how he's here and hasn't had any of new yorks best food." She facepalmed at her friends obsession with food but then realized what he'd meant.
"I think i know something with just the right kick to send him on his way." She said with a grin. "Now we just need to get the other three away from him."
 
Last edited:
Sasha was so very angry, and her blue eyes showed her icy coldness. Here she was kidnapped by an agency and tossed through a portal (With her lovely rod intact of course) and landed where there were some wolves, some kind of magic human and a vampire. Oh and don't forget the 4 armed monster. Did she just hear it call itself Matilda. She went over to the human magic person quickly. "Uh, hi. Want to tell me what the hell I was kidnapped and sent here? Oh let me guess you don't know either. Also did I actually hear this monster call himself Matilda?" Right then she heard another roar and hissed at it, her hand near her rod, the blue symbols glowing faintly as she looked at mister magic person for some answers.

Sasha then heard the monster say about grenades and she also heard about the grenades. "Uh if you don't mind I might be able to get the fourth grenade. I have a little bit of flexibility and I know how to climb." Right then Sasha's already long nails came out some more, becoming claws and she again looked for an answer, ready to go, hoping to tear something up to satisfy her anger.
 
Last edited:
“Oh boy” Jackie said looking at every one gathered. Another member of the team was on the scene now, which meant that combined with the wolf pack, the vampire, and himself there were a lot of players on the field. He could see several ideas being formed and cursed under his breath wishing some one would pop up and organize them. Why would the M.C.P throw them all together if no one knew how to work together?

“Here goes nothing” He murmured to himself before stepping forward in front of every one “Hi nice to meet you cat lady I’ll introduce every one else after we deal with good old Matilda over here” He said nodding at the monsters limping towards them with the magical grenades.

“And yes his name is Matilda” Jackie said grimacing and shaking his head “Okay Lem dear if you can put those wonderful knife skills of yours to work and deal the killing blow that will let the wolf pack and our new friend here grab the grenades all you guys have to do is bring them to me and I can take care of them” He said making sure every one understood.

“On my count” He said sliding another card out of his deck and preparing it “Lem please put Matilda out of his misery”

“Now!”

He slid the card in activating it, his body cackled with energy and he groaned feeling the pain as the powerful magic warped his very DNA. His skin cracked and broke as if he was in a cocoon of human skin. He burst out pure energy electric pulses pulsating all over his body as he waited for them to bring the grenades to him. All magic was at its heart energy all he had to do was absorb the grenades as they imploded and hope they didn’t overload his human body. The magic he was using was dangerous at best and not meant for some one who wasn’t an inhuman.
 
Holy Hell.
Bell was used to working with a team, but to follow someone else's lead was something she definitely not used to. She turned to her beta's for reassurance and saw Emma's fur bristled as she stared at the were cat and she immediately tackled her and held her muzzle in her hand.
"Emma." She growled as the other she-wolf struggled. Bell knew of her friends hatred of cats, but this was rather ridiculous. When her dominance didn't subdue the beta, she bit down on the other she wolves muzzle to stare her in the eyes and let her teeth remind the beta who was Alpha. Immediately Emma whimpered and the red tinge receded in her eyes. Bell immediately released her and helped her up.
"We don't have time to fight these newcomers. We have to work together." She looked at Matilda and delved into her memory for which tendons in the wrists would loosen the monsters grip on the grenades. She turned to the vampriss and shifted her wrist to human so she could point out the tendons.
"If you can slice the hide and sever these two tendons on each of his four arms, we can grab the grenades from him. If you can distract him from there, I'm sure we can get three of them to Jackie if mrs. Kitty can get the 4th." She turned to the cat and suppressed the canine urge to chase. Instead with a smile she did her best john Wayne impression. "Well what do you say mrs. Kitty."
With the sound of crackling energy, Bell felt her stomach quiver as her fur stood on end from the power this man wielded. Unfortunately being an empath, she could feel that this transformation was causing him pain. Again her vision turned red and she turned to the Vampire.
"We need to move, Now."
 
"Whether it would end his misery remains to be seem but we would be done with him," she said as she drew her dagger again. Serkalem didn't bother taking off her jacket this time and it flapped behind her in the wind she created as she took off at the four armed beast. Half way there she pulled one covered blade, all the while taking note of the wounds Jackie's reaper had made. There were several, the monster's hide was cracked all over giving her plenty opportunities to open his flesh completely.

But Lem knew from the last time she had to deal with his lower arms first and dashed at him with her blade high above her head. As Matilda made to swipe at her, she quickly spun to avoid his grasp bringing the blade down hard and fast. One gnarled hand tumbled to the ground, spewing thick greenish fluids that looked more like mucus than blood. And the smell of it brought back memories of the gas clouds that destroyed her homeland. Serkalem did well avoiding the splatter and moved quickly around the beast to deal with that other arm. This one she took at the elbow but didn't wait to see it fall, instead crouching low to make her way between his legs to lodge her dagger behind one knee, bringing him to the ground. Her other blade she plunged two handed into his lower back and with a flourish of her wrist, unwound her garrote. With one end in each hand, Serkalem wound it around his broad neck then worked her fist back and forth in a sawing motion to ensure that the sharpened teeth made it into his flesh. Jackie had said a killing blow but Lem didn't want to take any chances.

"Let's see what destruction you bring with no head on your shoulders," she said as she put her foot in his back for leverage and pulled with all her might. As the chain tightened, Serkalem felt it cut into his neck and make it's way through. A flick of her wrists brought the slack around her hands and she redoubled her efforts. One final jerk crossed the chain completely and she pushed the headless torso to the ground.

"You're up wolves," she said slightly winded.
 
Once again, Holy Hell.
A Vampire's age was always hard to gauge, but the strength this woman exhibited was nothing short of an elder. Bell decided to hold of her admiration for now and led the charge. She rushed forward, her power transferring to her legs for speed. Her Beta's followed suit. She rushed forward, grabbing the first grenade, which weighed about as much as a bowling ball and turned to run back. She felt the energy of the ruin's vibrating in her hands and felt her power draining.
"Shit!" She shifted all of her power to her legs, her upper half turning human to conserve her power. She reached Jackie as quickly as possible and let the grenade drop in front of him. She turned to check the progress of her beta's and laughed as she saw Dawson had Emma's grenade and was half way to them already. Emma was already trying to bring the last grenade and so she radio'd Hawk.
"Help Emma move that last gra-" With a swoop the last grenade was grabbed and the male Harpy had caught up with Dawson, the grenade in his claws. once he reached them his beaked mouth smiled as he shifted back to human.
"I got bored watching." He blushed and scratched his head. "Hope you don't mind." Dawson let the grenades drop in front of the sorcerer and smacked Hawk.
"Usually i'd pummel you for not following orders, but that will suffice." Bell said as she pushed everyone back to let Jackie work. She mind melded with her beta's to keep an eye on everyone else, but she wanted to see how he worked.
 
Last edited:
In this form Jackie could see energy moving, it was a bit like the way Neo saw code in the Matrix movie. The world was alive with energy glowing and searing through every crack and corner. He watch as the beast named Matilda fell his energy dissipating into the ground as his head rolled around. He watched the grenades pulsating getting faster as their fail-safe’s triggered. The beautiful she wolf and her pack managed to grab the grenades but he could literally see the effects the grenade had on their bodies as they dropped them close to him.

He didn’t think so much as act pushing them all aside with a wave of his hand. Their was still one more grenade to go but he knew the Cat would be able to bring it to him before it went off so instead he focused on the ones in front of him reaching out with both of his hands and placing a dome of orange energy around them. He felt their power drawing into his body and screamed in pure pain. He was human and humans and magic didn’t mix well. Sorcerers were trained and magically enhanced to handle the toll and since magic originated from their land they were naturally more resilient to it. There was a reason a human being from earth couldn’t draw the power of the elements, couldn’t summon fire to their hands or heal the sick.

They weren’t strong enough

He wasn’t strong enough

He focused past that instead gritting his teeth and concentrating on keeping up the energy flow. He gave another painful scream and felt the energy of the grenades nearing empty all he needed was one more……

And there it was rolling about to explode! He drew in his power and grabbed it creating a bubble of energy in his hand and sucking it in directly at the source. He screamed again and felt his entire body flash and pulsate drawing in the power. He felt his entire body glow and crackle and the grenade finally fell useless and inert. He felt all the power coursing through him and shot into the air giving a large bellowing roar before pointing his hands out at the sky. A pure bolt of energy shot out of his hands arcing into the air before exploding and temporarily filling the sky with a bright orange glow.

He flew back down his feet touching the rubble before suddenly transforming back. He opened his mouth as if to speak but his eyes fluttered a nose bleed forming and dripping down his chin as he passed out and fell onto the rubble.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top