Getting fucked

Ok....consider my self bi but don't play around often. Have gotten fucked a few times in the last couple of years and it's always been just ok....This last time same person once again. He was behind me we were both laying on our sides he says lets try something new turns me over so I'm on my back moves me to the edge of the bed and he stands beside bed. He starts fucking me all I can say is WOW....feels better and then he reaches down starts jerking me...I blow immediatly!! Felt good and he said it was the best time ever....question why did the position change make me cum so fast....usually I can hold out for quite awhile? Was great and plan on doing it again one of these days but thought I would just ask....
Other positions that are good for getting fucked??? Always looking to make things better!! Thanks.

This, to me, is the ULTIMATE position for enjoying anal sex ...

(image removed, violates forum rules)

I guess every guy is different, but this position is perfect for me. The main reason is that the guys penetrating cock is able to rub back and forth across your prostate gland which makes for a tremendously enjoyable feeling. It's most likely the reason you orgasmed so quickly when he did that. The prostate stimulation tends to send most guys over the edge in a hurry. In addition to that, I enjoy being able to see the guys penis sinking into and out of my body, and then it also leaves your cock available for stroking by either you or the guy who's penetrating you. Either way, it's awesome! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use this with my wife during anal, and she comes almost always with it. She always tells me "I know why gays do it!" at the end :D
Probably she got a point there...

Even if it's a quickie in the back of a club (guilty) or a romantic evening... For me, getting fucked is always good. Always. Love the process of getting the cock hard, spreading ur ass cheeks and holding on for a hard and deep ass pounding. Even for a really quick quickie, I love a good face fucking. Just an indescribable feeling.

Well haven't been around lately, thanks for the ideas here guys. I realize after looking at the dates on here it's been a couple of months since I have been fucked.....need to fix that I guess. Will for sure be laying on my back getting it put to me soon....

Ok....consider my self bi but don't play around often. Have gotten fucked a few times in the last couple of years and it's always been just ok....This last time same person once again. He was behind me we were both laying on our sides he says lets try something new turns me over so I'm on my back moves me to the edge of the bed and he stands beside bed. He starts fucking me all I can say is WOW....feels better and then he reaches down starts jerking me...I blow immediatly!! Felt good and he said it was the best time ever....question why did the position change make me cum so fast....usually I can hold out for quite awhile? Was great and plan on doing it again one of these days but thought I would just ask....
Other positions that are good for getting fucked??? Always looking to make things better!! Thanks.

Why did it make you cum so fast? Simple answer... Because it felt better to you. I like this position because it's easiest to relax AND gives easy access to your cock for you or your partner. I'd say it was a lot easier for him to jerk you off than side by side.

As for other positions... Only one way to find out. Try them all! I'd also recommend communicating with your partner while doing so. Let him know your experimenting. Maybe don't touch your cock for a good while as you get a good feeling for how each position arouses you anally. I can (usually) only cum from penis stimulation if I'm on my back. BUT, I can cum from anal stimulation ALONE from my hands and knees or me on top facing away from him since any size cock can put a nice stroke on my prostate these ways.

Let me tell you... An anal orgasm is a much different orgasm than one from penis stimulation, and well worth the exploration for both partners. Many of us lucky enough to be able to achieve an anally stimulated orgasm will tell you this is a more complex, full-body experience. I usually cum with a less-than-average erection (if one at all), yet the arousal is MUCH more intense and the climax can last as long as your top can go. Even without an erection, my cock will just ooze a steady stream of cum that seems virtually endless!

Talk to your partner. Let him fuck you in every position and at every speed and intensity combination you can come up with until you have exhausted every option. Repeat this a few times, remember what you like, and let him know. Also find out what he likes. Then you can both decide which "style" gives you the most pleasure TOGETHER. If more couples, gay or straight, did this there'd be so much more sexual satisfaction in this world! This seems to be common sense yet no one seems to address the issue. The only thing you have to lose is sleep and time spent with your clothes on. Worst case scenario... You find out you don't like something and move on! Good luck!!

My favorite is on my back, butt curled up, with my man holding my ankles, and pushing me back. I think having my legs stretched back and apart puts tension on the muscles in my upper thighs and buttocks, and that enhances the prostate stimulation that TomBoner described. It's especially nice if done on the edge of a bed so the man is standing, and as the bottom bitch I can feel the power of the thrust even more. Damn! Just writing about it makes me tremble with lust and desire.

That sounds delicious!

I've been fucked only in three positions: on my back, my ankles on his shoulders, on my belly, him lying on top of me, and cowgirl. Of these, cowgirl was by far the best, possibly because he went all the way in to the hilt.

@StarrOftheNite: How far apart/how far back were your legs held? I ask because my ankles on his shoulders don't really do that much for me, but maybe i need to try having my legs spread more or being further back.

@rbone04: Is it the same if you're facing away or towards your partner? I've done cowgirl (facing him) but not reverse cowgirl.

Starting doggyand getting a real deep penetration, and holding. I then lay flat on my stomach, ass slightly raised, and feeling the weight of my part er, and the thrusting, and especially if u hold ur arms out stretched and they grab and hold them and u can't move, moaning like a slut completely control, love the deep hard long trusts and pushing back just as hard for a hard hard ass pounding.

Starting doggyand getting a real deep penetration, and holding. I then lay flat on my stomach, ass slightly raised, and feeling the weight of my part er, and the thrusting, and especially if u hold ur arms out stretched and they grab and hold them and u can't move, moaning like a slut completely control, love the deep hard long trusts and pushing back just as hard for a hard hard ass pounding.

I love this posie too, but i had a horny craving yesterday and snuck into a hot male sauna in town and was fucked by an unbelievable 8 guys in a row, some twice. (safe of course). I cant remember every position, but everyone of them was awesome. I cant wait to do it again!

This, to me, is the ULTIMATE position for enjoying anal sex ...

(image removed, violates forum rules)

I guess every guy is different, but this position is perfect for me. The main reason is that the guys penetrating cock is able to rub back and forth across your prostate gland which makes for a tremendously enjoyable feeling. It's most likely the reason you orgasmed so quickly when he did that. The prostate stimulation tends to send most guys over the edge in a hurry. In addition to that, I enjoy being able to see the guys penis sinking into and out of my body, and then it also leaves your cock available for stroking by either you or the guy who's penetrating you. Either way, it's awesome! ;)
Totally agree

The best for me when fuck a boy

It all depends on the entry angle and what the cock is hitting and what parts it is touhching and stimulating in ur ass. I was on all fours getting fucked from. Behind and loving it. It felt good to be fucked, then I layed down flat with my ass slightly arched up (gettin slightly tired with the effort of pushing back, holding my weght, plus my partners weight for those balls deep thrusts) and the the same as before, on my side still getting fucked nice and hard and it still feels like a dick in ur ass-so really really good, but it's only until I climb ontop that I... Well according to my last encounter with a dick, be extremely careful. As soon as I sat down and made it all the way Down on this cock, I was nearly cuming, and as soon as I moved forward a tad I couldn't hold it (mindyou, not touhing my cock at all) came really really hard, and the most quantity wise too. Ive sat on and riden many cocks, and never came soo quick, passed it off as just being really horny. Eventually, after 10 mins or so of laying face down, (this was with a tgirl prostitiute) and getting a massage, a felt the unmistakable sensation of a hard cock knocking on my asshole door, and the door opened, as I pushed back and she thrusted into me and I was hard again. Enjoying some slow thrusting and a bit of ass to mouth before I climbed on again, and again, within 20 seconds of her balls deep I came again again handsfree. It puzzled me, perhaps her cock was exactly the right size or she was just really good and fucking ass, but I've never cum that quick, let alone in such rapid succession. Can't wait to climb aboard another thick hard cock and seeing what Happens

I like getting fucked in my throat!

I love getting thrusted down my throat and holding, till I run out of breath, or at that depth start getting pumped to make me gag. Eventually won't be able to resist and will take it up my ass

I love getting thrusted down my throat and holding, till I run out of breath, or at that depth start getting pumped to make me gag. Eventually won't be able to resist and will take it up my ass

No, I much prefer just being throat fucked until I feel his fingers digging into my skull while he's forcing his cock as deep as he can down my throat and pumping his cum straight into my stomach! I can cum just from being throat fucked like this! I LOVE IT!!

Reverse cowgirl, has taken the spot of my favorite position. I love sitting down on it, can even stand up bent knees getting fucked really hard and fast.

Reverse cowgirl, has taken the spot of my favorite position. I love sitting down on it, can even stand up bent knees getting fucked really hard and fast.
My favorite position is bent over the arm of this big stuffed couch, I have kept just for this, as my lover stands behind me and slams my ass balls deep, especially when there's another stud in the couch force feeding my face with his cock.

forced feeding

My favorite position is bent over the arm of this big stuffed couch, I have kept just for this, as my lover stands behind me and slams my ass balls deep, especially when there's another stud in the couch force feeding my face with his cock.

Hot would love to have this experience

my favourite is doggie style ,on all fours head down arse up getting pounded hard ,i love it.

bluesky has my way of it.. I love it ass in the air. Especially if it's ass in the air, face on the bed/floor/whatever, with him standing and working himself in almost straight down into me.. that seems to hit everything that just makes has me making a mess right quick and for as long as he keeps going, I'm in "I cant think or move" heaven.

The side of the bed thing is great too, but nothing beats that over the top straight down doggie for me. I do however agree with what many say, keep trying positions. There are TONS of them, and a great many are just fun.. you never know, you might find others that are just as good or even better. I hope to find more that just make me have an anal orgasim because once you've had one.. you want more! :D

Back